Mystery of pieces of metal in Smolensk birch tree

Posted in the Poland Forum

Martix

Kraków, Poland

#1 Mar 4, 2013
It seems that even military prosecutors are surprised with what was "taken out of" the "armoured" birch tree. And it is all about nearly 40 pieces of metal. The longest one is 11 cm long. At the same time what still remains unanswered is the question why in the pictures taken just after the plane crash there are no such pieces in the tree. This is confirmed by independent experts and photographs taken by them.

"I was surprised with a large number of metal elements," admitted in an interview for the "Nasz Dziennik" daily the prosecutor rapporteur of the Smolenk investigation, lieutenant colonel Karol Kopczyk. "They will be examined if they come from the plane or if they are from somewhere else. There is a large number of fragments of white paintwork and a smaller number of the red ones," he added.

Where the fragments are from is really interesting because - what can be seen in the photos of the broken tree but what can be also seen in accounts of eye-witnesses - beforehand there had been nothing in the tree.

The photo (visible below on the left-hand side) of the tree "without the pieces" was taken on 13th April 2010 and published on the Internet by journalist and photographer Jan Gruszynski. It was published on the website of the scientists who last year organised the Smolensk Conference -
http://smolenskcrash.com/index.php/2012/index...

A photograph without parts of the plane was also taken 10 days later - on 23rd April 2010. Then at the crash site there was a team of Silesian notaries and 3 people from the Katowice Institute of National Remembrance

"While preparing for some young people a lecture about the Katyn crime and about trips to the site of the tragedy I compared the photos from two trips (the first one was on 23rd April 2010 and the other one - in September 2010). I noticed that the piece of metal stuck in the birch tree had not been there 13 days after the plane crash," said in December 2010 in an interview for the "Rzeczpospolita" daily prosecutor Andrzej Majcher, the Head of the vetting office in the Katowice Institute of National Remembrance and an organiser of trips to Katyn.

"In all likelihood, it was installed by someone later on," he claims.

He adds: "I showed it to participants of the trips. We were moved because of it but nobody had any doubt. The same tree, the same shot."

There is also one more picture, much more "popular" in the media, which, as members of Miller's Committee claim, was taken just after the plane crash - on 11th April 2010. The picture shows sharp pieces of metal stuck in the place of breaking the tree and these pieces resemble parts of the plane. However, the photo was, for some unknown reason, not attached to their report. This photo was, as picture number 27, published on page 84 of the report released by the MAK (in the picture above it is on the right-hand side, next to Jan Gruszynski's picture).

Prosecutor Kopczyk assures that "experts will look not only into what happened near the birch tree on 10th April 2010 but also - later on."

Source:
http://niezalezna.pl/39042-tajemnica-odlamkow...

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#2 Mar 4, 2013
That metal came out of Polak heads, I read.
horseburger

Podolsk, Russia

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Polaks mans eat horseburgers, Polak womans play with kielbasa.))))

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2013
I'm confused...

the labels under the pictures say
(left) made on 13.04.2010
(right) made in 11.04.2010
Which means the one with the metal in the tree (right) was taken 2 days BEFORE the one on the left.

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
That metal came out of Polak heads, I read.
You sound like one of mine own typical dumb SLOvaks.

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Raritan, NJ

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like one of mine own typical dumb SLOvaks.
You mean metal should go in Polak head and not tree?

I drink blood. Baby blood. I kill babies and drink the blood. We Polaks love to kill babies and drink their blood!!!

I like farting also. I can fart on your face please?

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Polak wrote:
<quoted text>You mean metal should go in Polak head and not tree?
I drink blood. Baby blood. I kill babies and drink the blood. We Polaks love to kill babies and drink their blood!!!
Oh boy you sound like a RuSSian Retard. I think I will get the opinion of other RuSSians of you.

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Polak wrote:
<quoted text>You mean metal should go in Polak head and not tree?
How dare you say that? ONLY US RuSSian animals like doing things like that!!! LOL

“ I'm proud”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy you sound like a RuSSian Retard. I think I will get the opinion of other RuSSians of you.
This is true that dumb b1tch sounds like a good old fashion RuSSian Retard!

LOL!!

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Raritan, NJ

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Proud Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true that dumb b1tch sounds like a good old fashion RuSSian Retard!
LOL!!
I am proud Polak! I eat cock!

“ I'm proud”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Polak wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud Polak! I eat cock!
I AM a PROUD RuSSkie!! I LOVE PICKING MY NOSE and eating SHt!!

Dumb SLOvaks are proud of RuSSians like me for picking my nose. This is why Pesky SLOvak is showing respect to Russians like me for picking my nose and showing a picture of a Russian picking his nose in his Pesky Army SLOvak/Russian picture of himself!!

;-)

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Raritan, NJ

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Dumb Polak Ape wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM a PROUD Polak!! I LOVE PICKING MY NOSE and eating SHt!!
Dumb Polaks are proud like me for picking my nose.
I am proud of you! I eat sh!t! I already say so but I say 'poops'.
Do you rub poop on your face? I like it!

“ I'm proud”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Mr Polak aka sunshine RuSSkie wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud of you! I eat sh!t! I already say so but I say 'poops'.
Do you rub poop on your face? I like it!
I know you like eating sht. That's because you are a RuSSian retard like me!

;-)

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Recently, our famous Ape from NJ has been getting real beating around here.
Most likely, he must be in tears by now.
Having said that, Ape loves to be abused, I read.
Some say, he has been abused by his parents when he was little.
Today, Ape just cries for a couple of hours & comes back for more pummeling here.
Hacker

Dunellen, NJ

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Recently, our famous Ape from NJ has been getting real beating around here.
Most likely, he must be in tears by now.
Having said that, Ape loves to be abused, I read.
Some say, he has been abused by his parents when he was little.
Today, Ape just cries for a couple of hours & comes back for more pummeling here.
Recently the Dumb SLOvak Pesky Army had his account hacked into and some people were able to see his picking nose picture and use it for themselves. They were also able to see all of the love messages between him and sunshine. My God what a DUMB SLOvak this Pesky is. He has sht for software firewalls and anti-spyware on his account. What a DUMB SLOvak he is. But what do you want from Pesky? He can't help being a DUMB SLOvak. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 38 min SobieskiSavedEurope 509
The Ape and Limpy Dumb Polak Show 42 min SobieskiSavedEurope 76
Trip Tips: On the trail of Solidarnosc in Gdansk 51 min The Iron Dicky 1
Spielberg - 70 years after Holocaust Jews still... 53 min The Iron Dicky 17
What do Poles think of Croats? (Jan '13) 1 hr BlackBrothaPoland 34
Eastern European( and Russian) inferiority complex 2 hr AbeUG 5
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 5 hr Dont like darkies 5,092
More from around the web