Synagogue Entrance in Poland Vandalized

Synagogue Entrance in Poland Vandalized

There are 53 comments on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Synagogue Entrance in Poland Vandalized. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

Ahead of this weekend's 75th anniversary of the Kristallnacht pogroms, which marked the start of Nazi Germany's violence against its Jews, the entrance to the synagogue in the Polish city of Gdansk was vandalized this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Did Limpy went in the wrong Sinagogue again?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Russians are enemies of Poland not Jews.
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Jews are enemy of ALL Humanity!
Judaism in Polakia

Podgorica, Montenegro

#5 Nov 12, 2013
What will Uther said about this?
Mussolini

Israel

#6 Nov 12, 2013
The Iron Dicky wrote:
Jews are enemy of ALL Humanity!
I will have you killed and all your family will be my servants and be made to eat my poop. You are an inferior dummy with no power or brains. We have the USA in our pockets and they will do whatever we tell them to. There is nothing you can do to stop us from ruling over Europe next.
Remember, one jew is worth a thosand Poles or Muslims. You soung like a muslim and so should be honored that I even stoop to talk to you. You and all Polih should bow your heads as you read my verse.
Your gay Jesus can't help Poland it will be owned by Jews by 2030. You are all too stupid to do anything about it and wo't even see it coming, you blind dogs Remeber all you stupid Poles kiss Jesus the gay jew's feet and worship him as you should worship all jews.
Natali Portman

Podgorica, Montenegro

#8 Nov 12, 2013
Mussolini wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have you killed and all your family will be my servants and be made to eat my poop. You are an inferior dummy with no power or brains. We have the USA in our pockets and they will do whatever we tell them to. There is nothing you can do to stop us from ruling over Europe next.
. You soung like a muslim and so should be honored that I even stoop to talk to you. You and all Polih should bow your heads as you read my verse.
Your gay Jesus can't help Poland it will be owned by Jews by 2030. You are all too stupid to do anything about it and wo't even see it coming, you blind dogs Remeber all you stupid Poles kiss Jesus the gay jew's feet and worship him as you should worship all jews.
"Remember, one jew is worth a thosand Poles."

Well I agree,the Jews are superior then Polaks,that is easy.
Rusian assssss

Canada

#9 Nov 12, 2013
Mussolini wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have you killed and all your family will be my servants and be made to eat my poop. You are an inferior dummy with no power or brains. We have the USA in our pockets and they will do whatever we tell them to. There is nothing you can do to stop us from ruling over Europe next.
Remember, one jew is worth a thosand Poles or Muslims. You soung like a muslim and so should be honored that I even stoop to talk to you. You and all Polih should bow your heads as you read my verse.
Your gay Jesus can't help Poland it will be owned by Jews by 2030. You are all too stupid to do anything about it and wo't even see it coming, you blind dogs Remeber all you stupid Poles kiss Jesus the gay jew's feet and worship him as you should worship all jews.
Listen jew rat! We will worship you with some Zykion-B the best rat poison out there.
bar refaeli

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Nov 12, 2013
Rusian assssss wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen jew rat! We will worship you with some Zykion-B the best rat poison out there.
Better be careful with language like that. Limpy the Polak Jew may run to the moderators and try to get you banned.
Rusian assssss

London, UK

#12 Nov 12, 2013
Listen russian and Pole rats!Zykion-B the best rat poison out there was used to kill many of you rodents.
The Iron Bandera

Podgorica, Montenegro

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Limpy know so much informacions about Jews and Israel
He must be Cripto-Jew.
Rusian assssss

Canada

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Rusian assssss wrote:
Listen russian and Pole rats!Zykion-B the best rat poison out there was used to kill many of you rodents.
Another sneaky jew rat trying to post shit pretending he is me. LOL!!! Typical rat. B B Zyklon-B, what's good and yummy? Zyklon-B.
All little jews like Zyklon Zyklon Zyklon B.
fyi

Seattle, WA

#17 Nov 12, 2013
Canadian moron is ANOTHER west Ukrainian nazi scum!
get the hell off the Poland forum nazi lowlifes!

No Pasaran!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 12, 2013
bar refaeli wrote:
<quoted text>
Better be careful with language like that. Limpy the Polak Jew may run to the moderators and try to get you banned.
Bar Refaeli shares photo post-mole removal surgery:'Goodbye beauty mark'
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
houdini

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#19 Nov 13, 2013
fyi wrote:
Canadian moron is ANOTHER west Ukrainian nazi scum!
get the hell off the Poland forum nazi lowlifes!
No Pasaran!
You don't need to be a Nazi to find Isarelis to be violent warmongers. If so most of the world are Nazis.
houdini

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#20 Nov 13, 2013
Including every country that holds to the Geneva convention.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 13, 2013
Some say, the entrance was vandalized by Russians.
They had never seen so many doors, before.
plesiak

Gdansk, Poland

#22 Nov 13, 2013
Natali Portman wrote:
<quoted text>"Remember, one jew is worth a thosand Poles."
Well I agree,the Jews are superior then Polaks,that is easy.
Not as easy as your mum.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#23 Nov 13, 2013
houdini wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to be a Nazi to find Isarelis to be violent warmongers. If so most of the world are Nazis.
Tisk, tisk my little kholkhoznik. Don't you remember how Moisei Uritsky kept your pappa at pay.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Nov 13, 2013
Dumb Polaks ignorance is encyclopedic.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#26 Nov 13, 2013
According to my latest, Limpy┬┤s lowlife family had participated in that synagogue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do polish women like black american men? (Feb '12) 43 min loveall 53
News Search resumes for Nazi gold train that might n... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 3
Is life in Poland better? Aug 17 Daniel Boone 1
News Serbia-Russia military exercise near border wor... Aug 13 Strahd 42
News Pope wraps up visit to Poland with Mass for 1.5M Jul 31 Mik 1
News Parents of gay Poles urge pope to help fight ho... Jul 30 Conrad 1
News Catholics awaiting Francis pray for slain Frenc... Jul 29 bluestreak returns 2
More from around the web