I love Polish men , they are so hot a...

I love Polish men , they are so hot and kind to me.

Posted in the Poland Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
to racist canadian

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2009
I love Polish men ,they are kind to me and they are so hot.When i met some back in Europe , i almost fainted because they were so handsome , hard working and very smart , oh my goodness what a bunch of hot guys .I was told to stay away from them because they are alcoholics , but that didn't kept me away .I also dated a Polish men who asked me out , he took me to a Polish pub , every Polish men in that pub were so handsome ,and educated all of them thought i was very hot , they kept saying "How are you good looking women" i loved it , they kept telling the Polish guy i dated that i was so hot , i froze and didn't said anything because i was amazed seeing such handsome people , i had never seen so many good looking people in my life , Swedish men are hot too , but Polish men have something i really desire and to me they are special.I love Polish men and always will, they are exotic , much more then white American men.I hated it when people discriminates them , it hurts me all the time , i always defended Polish people , and always will , i love them.English is my second language.
im stacy hia

Talala, OK

#2 Jul 11, 2009
well

“Safe pair of hands”

Since: Nov 08

where the trouble is

#3 Jul 12, 2009
since you were told to stay away from polaks because " they are alcoholics " as writen but you didn´t, so it seems to me, when one reads your posting, you were tanked daily then, weren´t you ?
perhaps, you couldn´t score in OH ?
polish women

Warsaw, Poland

#5 Jul 12, 2009
polish women are the hottest women ever.
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 12, 2009
pesky the real deal wrote:
since you were told to stay away from polaks because " they are alcoholics " as writen but you didn´t, so it seems to me, when one reads your posting, you were tanked daily then, weren´t you ?
perhaps, you couldn´t score in OH ?
Pesky, I hope you go on safari some day and score with a rhinoceros when his horn gores you up the arse!!!

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#7 Jul 13, 2009
choby, were you at that safari already ?
hope it didn´t hurt much then.
as for polak women, they are very obedient, just lead´em to water, they guttle out of your hand obligingly.
run outta cee-gars

Manchester, UK

#8 Jul 13, 2009
Chrobry wrote:
<quoted text>
Pesky, I hope you go on safari some day and score with a rhinoceros when his horn gores you up the arse!!!
...don't think the horn will be big enough for Pesky. Up there it'll rattle around lost in space.

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#9 Jul 13, 2009
ht, nothing is big enough for the one and only..
the likes of chobry it´s a piece of cake.
he even admits to fall in love with me and this is in a few months only, can you imagine if i were to let him come closer ?
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jul 14, 2009
ht, nothing is big enough for the one and only..
the likes of chobry it´s a piece of cake.
he even admits to fall in love with me and this is in a few months only, can you imagine if i were to let him come closer ?
YYYUKKKK!!!
run outta cee-gars

Leeds, UK

#11 Jul 15, 2009
.... can you imagine if i were to let him come closer ?
I'm afraid even my imagination has it's limits - thankfully.

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#12 Jul 15, 2009
somehow, i can picture him on his knees longing for....now, run your imagination wild ht.
Andrew

Lomianki, Poland

#13 Jul 16, 2009
Some facts about Polish men.

Average length of dick: 14 cm.
Average IQ: 92

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#14 Jul 16, 2009
have you measured many lately ?
RJF

Roselle, IL

#15 Jul 16, 2009
to racist canadian wrote:
I love Polish men ,they are kind to me and they are so hot.When i met some back in Europe , i almost fainted because they were so handsome , hard working and very smart , oh my goodness what a bunch of hot guys .I was told to stay away from them because they are alcoholics , but that didn't kept me away .I also dated a Polish men who asked me out , he took me to a Polish pub , every Polish men in that pub were so handsome ,and educated all of them thought i was very hot , they kept saying "How are you good looking women" i loved it , they kept telling the Polish guy i dated that i was so hot , i froze and didn't said anything because i was amazed seeing such handsome people , i had never seen so many good looking people in my life , Swedish men are hot too , but Polish men have something i really desire and to me they are special.I love Polish men and always will, they are exotic , much more then white American men.I hated it when people discriminates them , it hurts me all the time , i always defended Polish people , and always will , i love them.English is my second language.
If Polish men are so hot, why aren't you living in Chicago? At least a million of them here. But fair warning. The city itself is run by extremely corrupt politicians. Move to a suburb and then travel into the city to meet them. Plenty of them in the suburbs too. And, if I happen to meet you and you're attractive, I'll say my last name is Polinski.:-)

“Safe pair of hands”

where the trouble is

#16 Jul 17, 2009
i bet, if you come up with polinski, you gonna score big.
most polaks will go wild.
Minnie

Newcastle, Canada

#17 Jul 18, 2009
I dated a Polish guy and he is totally cute. I mean CUTE in a very manly way. His eyes educed me from the first time that I met him. I am Asian btw. But the thing that hurts the most is he was growing up in an environment that he has to lie. I don't like liars thats why I broke up with him
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#18 Jul 18, 2009
polish women wrote:
polish women are the hottest women ever.
According to germans and russians poliaak women are very dirty. Churchill even said to Benes that poles are aaaassholes heheheheh
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#19 Jul 18, 2009
Andrew wrote:
Some facts about Polish men.
Average length of dick: 14 cm.
Average IQ: 92
How stupid. No wonder your future job is to be a plumber. Russians and germans are right about the poliaak. Poliaak is the worst scum on earth.
Abe

Bronx, NY

#21 Jul 18, 2009
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up you stupid polak and go clean some toilets. And do your job right at least once LOSER.
Finnish Nazi hate-monger maniac, don't you have some people to mass murder like your other psycho Finns?
run outta cee-gars

UK

#22 Jul 18, 2009
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Finnish Nazi hate-monger maniac, don't you have some people to mass murder like your other psycho Finns?
Where's Shenko been this last week or so? No doubt still running from the cops.

Look at this Finn Juha ... he makes the top 3 serial killers on the loose right now.

Finns are all serial killers at heart.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16998_5-horrif...

Why You Might Meet Him Anyway:

After an evaluation labeled him a psychopath (money well spent, Finland!), Juha escaped from prison four times (most recently in 2006). The legal system over there decided this was a pretty good indication that he was both reformed and cured of his psychopathy, and after serving 19 years of his life sentence the Finnish courts simply paroled him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia outraged by Poland's removal of Soviet w... Jul 4 John 1
Why are Gentiles [ non Jews ] so scared of Jews? (Jun '13) Jul 2 Eva 28
why most polish people are so rude and stuck up (Jul '12) Jul 1 Ewelinka 178
Jews flee disintegrated Ukraine Jun 26 Gregsby 1
News Kosovo: A new state challenged by a legacy of war Jun 25 contradiction 41
Poll Why are Jewish women so ugly? (Jan '13) Jun 24 ADOLPH 70
News Polish non-Jews honored for Jewish heritage eff... Jun 22 Joisey Abe 1
More from around the web