Polish man who stabbed vulnerable jew...

Polish man who stabbed vulnerable jeweller to death during bungled...

There are 41 comments on the Daily Mail story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Polish man who stabbed vulnerable jeweller to death during bungled.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

An immigrant who stabbed a disabled jeweller to death in a bungled robbery while on the run from a Polish prison has been jailed for life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
polski kielbasa

West Palm Beach, FL

#62 Nov 20, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not materialistic either that's how I make money. Most Poles are not materialistic either which is why do well for themselves. But you don't seem like you are doing well for yourself at all. How can you? You admitted you have no ambition and is bored all the time. I don't know any Poles like that.

As for you being "laid back"....that has to be the furthest thing from the truth I've ever seen someone write on the internet.

If you were laid back you would be averaging maybe 5 or 10 messages a day....NOT 90 messages a day for over three months straight!! You don't generate almost 8700 messages in 3 months if you are laid back. On the contrary.....ONLY OCD chimps feel this insane need to BULLDOZE an internet forum with their rants.
So how many posts does AbeUG average over the typical month. Hmmmm. When it comes to conspiracy theory laden paranoid delusions...

His OCD chimp meltdowns are legendary.(-;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dacic wants EU to respect status-neutrality of ... Nov 29 Kosovo Vilayet 1
News Why I remember Kristallnacht Nov 27 james 2
News Arms deal: Investigators contact conned Polish ... Nov 24 PolakPotrafi 1
News Modern Democracy Has Plenty of Trump Precedents Nov 23 PolakPotrafi 1
What do Poles think of Croats? (Jan '13) Nov 23 Bulgarisation of ... 45
Intermarriage between Poles and Czechs (Feb '15) Nov 23 Bulgarisation of ... 8
Polish exiles in Central Asia (Feb '15) Nov 23 Bulgarisation of ... 5
More from around the web