Posted in the Poland Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Authorities in Poland have released the following 11-minute compilation of insanity from one intersection on the A2 highway near the town of Stryków, presumably in an effort to educate local drivers. The drivers in this video leave no traffic rule alone, from stopping in a live lane to going the wrong way on a highway. They seem to do that a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Thank God us Russian Drivers drive very well.

;-)

&fe ature=related
martix

Kraków, Poland

#5 Mar 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
Authorities in Poland have released the following 11-minute compilation of insanity from one intersection on the A2 highway near the town of Stryków, presumably in an effort to educate local drivers. The drivers in this video leave no traffic rule alone, from stopping in a live lane to going the wrong way on a highway. They seem to do that a lot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Russian drivers are the best.;) Watch and compare.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>

They are showing a Anti Russian video!?
They did so just after the Bedminster NJ IPS did!?
EXACTLY!
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>Wow... Don't tell me Someone from Bedminster NJ has made a sock account of Martix!?
LOL.
You think Ape has an IP changer?!

At least you're spelling Martix's name right. Finally!
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the real Martix.... As they have a "M" rather than a "m"
So who is it!?
.... Wow... Don't tell me Someone from Bedminster NJ has made a sock account of Martix!?
LOL

Come on dude. The only fake SOCK account of "Martix" was a Russian like uther promoting PRO-RUSSIAN anti-Polish messages with his PROXY ISP accounts of "Poland".

I don't get you. Here it is Russians/Pro-Russians are posting anti-Polish messages and YET you DEFEND them!!! WTF is wrong with you??

The REAL Martix from Poland is only naturally RESPONDING to RuSSian supremacists like sunshine bashing Polish people.

LEAVE IT TO YOU...a guy who is part Russian to DEFEND Russians attacking Polish people.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
He talks shit about Russians and posts crap about them, but do it back and see what happens?! He gets all butt hurt!

I haven't even been on here since Wednesday and so I haven't posted ANYTHING against Polaks, but did Ape stop? NO!

How much stuff did he post about Russians while I was gone for DAYS? You see how he is?!

Whenever HE'S gone for 4 or 5 days, he comes back and whines and cries about how he "wasn't even here" but people are still attacking Polaks, yet when I'm gone for 4-5 days...
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is it!?
.... Wow... Don't tell me Someone from Bedminster NJ has made a sock account of Martix!?
NO I THINK he is the REAL Martix and it seems he's getting sick and tired of OBVIOUS RuSSian Americans like sunshine of ALWAYS BASHING POLISH PEOPLE.

And as USUAL...you with your TWISTED LOVE of RUSSIA will ALWAYS DEFEND RUSSIANS/RUSSIA LOVERS WHEN THEY BASH POLISH PEOPLE!! SHAME ON YOU! AND TO THINK you put on this Pro-Polish act.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is it!?
LOL, Neo Szlachta are you real? You have changed your account/name four times so far or maybe more ;)

The photo below your name can be inserted by everyone.

Anti-russian video made by Russians LOL
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#12 Mar 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!
<quoted text>LOL.
You think Ape has an IP changer?!
At least you're spelling Martix's name right. Finally!
As usual you ASSUME everyone is like you and uses fake ISP locations.
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#13 Mar 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
He talks shit about Russians and posts crap about them, but do it back and see what happens?! He gets all butt hurt!
I haven't even been on here since Wednesday and so I haven't posted ANYTHING against Polaks, but did Ape stop? NO!
How much stuff did he post about Russians while I was gone for DAYS? You see how he is?!
Whenever HE'S gone for 4 or 5 days, he comes back and whines and cries about how he "wasn't even here" but people are still attacking Polaks, yet when I'm gone for 4-5 days...
Yeah like you are so INNOCENT you RuSSian Retard Hypocrite.

WHY DON'T you show us some anti-Russian things Abe Posted in the past 4 or 5 days that had nothing to do with uther or Alexey the Russia lovers who didn't post anti-Polish things??

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT ABE HAS NOT POSTED ANTI-RUSSIAN THINGS IN REACTION TO RUSSIA FIRST PEOPLE BASHING POLES???

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Russian Drivers wrote:
<quoted text>
And as USUAL...you with your TWISTED LOVE of RUSSIA will ALWAYS DEFEND RUSSIANS/RUSSIA LOVERS WHEN THEY BASH POLISH PEOPLE!! SHAME ON YOU! AND TO THINK you put on this Pro-Polish act.
Shame on YOU! He isn't defending me for bashing Poles, he simply pointed out that YOU posted videos about Russian drivers FIRST so I posted about Polish drivers - DUH! See how that works?
You always PLAY the victim, but that's never true.
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#15 Mar 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
OK if Abe POSTED ALL THIS "anti-Russian" stuff......PLEASE SHOW EVIDENCE of this????????? I would like to see it and the CONTEXT it was posted in.
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Neo Szlachta are you real? You have changed your account/name four times so far or maybe more ;)
Yes you tell him Martix. Thank you.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Russian Drivers wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you ASSUME everyone is like you and uses fake ISP locations.
Isn't it strange just how fast Abe came on here to DENY he was using an IP changer?

I mean, if Abe wasn't the one posting as Martix, how was he able to INSTANTLY KNOW he was being accused of posting as Martix then come here and deny it?
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Martix wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true this anti-Russian video and many like it were POSTED BY RUSSIANS.

Nobody knows Russians better then other Russians.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Abe appears, "Martix" disappears....

coincidence?
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#21 Mar 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on YOU! He isn't defending me for bashing Poles, he simply pointed out that YOU posted videos about Russian drivers FIRST so I posted about Polish drivers - DUH! See how that works?
You always PLAY the victim, but that's never true.
Hey you dumbsht LIAR.....YOU WERE THE FIRST person to post anti-Polish videos drivers in post 3....in which I RESPONDED in post 4 about RUSSIAN DRIVERS!! STOP LYING you jerk!! YOU....NOT ME....STARTED posting videos about drivers of given ethnicities!!!!!
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#22 Mar 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
coincidence?
Alex disappears sunshine appears, coincidence?
Russian Drivers

Bridgewater, NJ

#24 Mar 18, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
coincidence?
Did Martix really disapear?? He just posted just minutes ago.

As usual you have this PARANOID DELUSIONAL thinking that I "control all the people" here on topix.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 18, 2013
Russian Drivers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true this anti-Russian video and many like it were POSTED BY RUSSIANS.
Nobody knows Russians better then other Russians.
Stop talking to yourself! We all know it's you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Jews so ugly & monster looking? (Feb '13) 9 hr Roberttonello 75
News US troops enter Poland, 1st deployment at Russi... 18 hr James 7
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Thu truth 7,994
Russian Revolution Was Fake History (Jul '12) Thu ROFL 11
Do polish women like black american men? (Feb '12) Jan 16 Carlito 61
News 'We waited for decades': Polish govt welcomes U... Jan 15 James 1
Poland to become leading NATO member in Europe Jan 12 WlodekKucharski 1
More from around the web