Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#133 Sep 5, 2013
bmf-a wrote:
hi to all.. im new to this forum.and somehow ur posts/comments enlightened me...
im a former inc member,a handog actually..just got expelled from the chrch last june coz i got pregnant by a non inc member last 2011...pede na ako magbalik loob coz my husband already been baptized in the inc..but i have doubts in returning back... eversince i dont believe in their doctrines... bein so hypocrite... my husband either doesnt like my religion... the only thing he agreed to be baptized is just a sign of respect to my father who is really3x devoted(or lets just say really3x blinded and brainwashed by inc)... my father is a head deacon in our locale and it really pains him that he was removed in his "katungkulan" becoz of me...
i really want to see inc's downfall... i hope a lot of brave members or ex members of the church will step.up and not be afraid to tell their stories exposed inc...
For Richard and BMF-A,
What is the reputation of Felix Manalo in your former church the iglesia ni cristo.

here' public court records of judges calling Felix Manalo as a Sex Maniac.
http://iglesianicristonimanalo.blogspot.com/
Richard

United States

#134 Sep 5, 2013
Being born and raised as INC here in America, i rarely know whats going on with the INC in the Philippines other than what i read in the INC Pasugo Magazine, A source has recently told me yesterday, that in the INC in the Philippines only, after their tagalog worship service sermon, during that pastoral messages, they would mention all the names and families of those that are expelled within that month and to order all INC members to avoid contact with these expelled members even if you blood related to them. In my opinion that is so wrong and unbiblical. This is how INC break up families and allow INC members to hate one another. First of all, a Worship Service is to worship God only and have our christian hearts soften, not a Politcal Conference spreading hate and defaming other members and turning into a rally(mob). I pity all those in the Philippines that there names defamed are mentioned in front of thousands of INC brethren, the Church Administration really are good at destroying the reputation of any INC member that get expelled. They are trully the big bully here, picking on simple and powerless church members. So some day our Lord God will also do the same to those involved in the Church Administration that invented this stupid and ridiculous unbiblical policy. Some day these policy maker will get into a situation and they too, there names will be spread and defamed. God will punish those policymakers. In my opinion, In the Bible there are no verse that shows Jesus and his Apostles walking around defaming and mentioning to other followers to go against the other followers that left the group. Even Jesus will welcome all that left him with open arms and accept anyone that returns to Jesus. But then again this is Jesus, and Jesus is love and forgiving, while the INC Church Administration is totally the opposite, they dont care if you get expelled, they know they lose 1 then 10 more will join, as long as the offering (money) is flowing in, thats all that matters to them....
Richard

United States

#135 Sep 5, 2013
bmf-a wrote:
i really dont know or cant remember wats the first thing that made me see the truth... i just dont believe in their doctrines,like since i was hiskul or 6th grsde,their doctrines just doesnt make any sense at all... i dont read a bible, im not a genius either, but there doctrines is somehow contradcting,or unbelievble..like the verse romans 16;16, u always hear that like every mass, i dont belive in that shit,its not a concrete evidence that theyre the true religion becoz the name of the religion is written in the bible..i somehow find it funny,i cant belive a lot of members, intelligent members bliv on that shit.
and i hate the fact that we dont hav a free will
@BMF-A... im in your shoes,please feel free to read all my facebook posts, you can relate to this.. Please add me in facebook http://www.facebook.com/richardv74x
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#136 Sep 5, 2013
bmf-a wrote:
i really dont know or cant remember wats the first thing that made me see the truth... i just dont believe in their doctrines,like since i was hiskul or 6th grsde,their doctrines just doesnt make any sense at all... i dont read a bible, im not a genius either, but there doctrines is somehow contradcting,or unbelievble..like the verse romans 16;16, u always hear that like every mass, i dont belive in that shit,its not a concrete evidence that theyre the true religion becoz the name of the religion is written in the bible..i somehow find it funny,i cant belive a lot of members, intelligent members bliv on that shit.
and i hate the fact that we dont hav a free will
Dear "bmf-a"...

Let us Examine Romans 16:16 INC LIES...

Do NOT CUT the Verses Let us Start in Romans 16 Verse 1.

We Can see that this is a Personal Greetings of Paul to
ALL the Churches of Christ...

church in Cenchreae
co-workers in Christ Jesus
all the churches of the Gentiles
church that meets at their house
Epenetus-first convert to Christ in the province of Asia
my fellow Jews who have been in prison
my dear friend
household of Aristobulus
Persis, another woman who has worked very hard in the Lord.
all the Lordís people who are with them

Greet one another with a holy kiss.
All the churches of Christ send greetings.

The Churches of Christ is a United BODY of Christ
(Jews,Greek)
(Prisoner,Free)
(Man, Woman)
(Asia,Meets in the House)

Born-Again Faithfuls has thousands of House churches,
thousands of Prison Ministry
Christian Jews
Christian Gentiles

The BODY of CHRIST compose of Different NAMES NOT a SOLO Membership Religion that exalts its Name and the Name of its Founder...

Personal Greetings

16 I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deacon[a][b] of the church in Cenchreae. 2 I ask you to receive her in the Lord in a way worthy of his people and to give her any help she may need from you, for she has been the benefactor of many people, including me.

3 Greet Priscilla[c] and Aquila, my co-workers in Christ Jesus. 4 They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them.

5 Greet also the church that meets at their house.

Greet my dear friend Epenetus, who was the first convert to Christ in the province of Asia.

6 Greet Mary, who worked very hard for you.

7 Greet Andronicus and Junia, my fellow Jews who have been in prison with me. They are outstanding among[d] the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

8 Greet Ampliatus, my dear friend in the Lord.

9 Greet Urbanus, our co-worker in Christ, and my dear friend Stachys.

10 Greet Apelles, whose fidelity to Christ has stood the test.

Greet those who belong to the household of Aristobulus.

11 Greet Herodion, my fellow Jew.

Greet those in the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord.

12 Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa, those women who work hard in the Lord.

Greet my dear friend Persis, another woman who has worked very hard in the Lord.

13 Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother, who has been a mother to me, too.

14 Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas and the other brothers and sisters with them.

15 Greet Philologus, Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas and all the Lordís people who are with them.

16 Greet one another with a holy kiss.

All the churches of Christ send greetings.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#137 Sep 5, 2013
bmf-a wrote:
i really dont know or cant remember wats the first thing that made me see the truth... i just dont believe in their doctrines,like since i was hiskul or 6th grsde,their doctrines just doesnt make any sense at all... i dont read a bible, im not a genius either, but there doctrines is somehow contradcting,or unbelievble..like the verse romans 16;16, u always hear that like every mass, i dont belive in that shit,its not a concrete evidence that theyre the true religion becoz the name of the religion is written in the bible..i somehow find it funny,i cant belive a lot of members, intelligent members bliv on that shit.
and i hate the fact that we dont hav a free will
Even those who don't read the bible can see past the INC bull doctrines. It's not that hard.
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#138 Sep 5, 2013
bmf-a wrote:
i hate also wat they called "batares".. i was in hiskul den,wen my father woke me up early coz he'll goin to bring me sa batares, he let me bring "basahan" coz il wipe clean daw the benches in the church... i was so fuckin pissed off coz he woke me up early and i dont even clean my own rum, and hes forcing me to clean the church?! i was crying wyl i was wiping the benches..my father told me that is for yuor own good, that god wil be happy u clean his hauz,ul have more graces,blah blah blah.... tots was running on my mind- "will God get angry becoz i was mad? God dont like people being forced. how can i be good daughter to God wen im forced, not my will to clean? AND Y cant they (the church inc)used theyre money to pay someone to clean the church wen they have a lot of them?!
Your Father is like my father also...

INC Fathers are easy to be brainwashed...

IT WAS FOR FREEDOM THAT CHRIST HAS SET US FREE;
NO LONGER TO BE SUBJECT BY THE YOKE OF SLAVERY...

Anything done by force is not From God...
God give us Intelligence and Freewill...

We must Obey Him Whole heartedly and NOT by Fear to
certain CULT Administration...

ALL Iglesia ni manalo are Under a Hypnotic Spell of
Felix Manalo Barber Stories!!!

What an INC CULT?
Richard

United States

#139 Sep 6, 2013
DougOut_Doug_MacArthur wrote:
<quoted text>
This Message is for Richard.
Richard, do post all of your stories here. Eduardo Manalo ordered all of his manalo church ministers to shut down their Facebook accounts because Philippine news televisions were showing in the news the actual antagonistic rude threatening comments being made by iglesia ni cristo ministers in the ministers' Facebook accounts. Hence all manalo ministers are barred from having Facebook accounts. So Richard, do post all of your stories here in this forum (instead of Facebook) so that even iglesia ni cristo ministers can read your stories. Do you know a Fat White manalo church minister up there named Bob? maybe Bob is still in the southern US. i don't know.
Yes you are correct, many of my relatives are still INC and they told me the same that All INC Ministers are prevented to have a facebook or social media account, but the WIVES of the Ministers are not barred, i know this because in my facebook they are still there, two wives of ministers are still in my friends lists at my facebook. But you are right, all INC Ministers are also prevented to be in pictures of brethren in facebook accounts, meaning an INC Member cannot post pictures with INC Ministers and put it on facebook... http://www.facebook.com/richardv74x
Juan

General Trias, Philippines

#140 Sep 7, 2013
Sino si Dr. Melanio Gabriel?
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#142 Sep 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
Sino si Dr. Melanio Gabriel?
Si Dr. Melanio Gabriel ay naniniwalang tanging ang Pag-Ibig ni Kristo lamang ang SUSI ng Lahat...Susi ng Pagkakaisa

Si Hesus lamang ang dapat maitaas hindi ang kahit anong grupo o Institusyon maging Leader o Founder.

Ang Iglesia na walang pag-ibig at naka Sentro lamang sa kanilang grupo o Founder ay Kulto at ito ay dahilan ng paghihiwalay at pagkakawatak watak ng maraming grupo sa buong Daigdig.

Siya ang Nagpasimula ng Ministeryong LOVE of CHRIST (NOT church of christ)

John 3:16
Richard

United States

#143 Sep 10, 2013
...Just got more INFO. on a "source" connected INC Central Office. There is now talk that Brother Eduardo Manalo himself is very nervous with the vast amount of expulsions this year. And also the Inactive INCs have grown to the hundreds of thousands, that is why Ka Eduardo created the year 2013 as the Year of Edification, due to the many many INC members becoming incactive or leaving the church. The expulsion rate is also record time high. Many expelled are also high ranking and public figures such as LTO Chief Virginia Torres who not just her that got expelled but INC Central Administration even expelled her whole family? Imagine that, all her family members are innocent and the Bro. Eduardo expelled all the family to hide this problem under the rug, just like what they did to me? They like to sweep things under the rug so they "Can Look Pure"... I grow up in INC and I know there is a doctrine in INC that the Church Administration will be held accountable to each INC Member and yes the Church Administration can be severely punish by God for the scandals and corruption. I am a victim of that corruption and now I am a headache to them. Is INC Central Administration nervous because they will be held accountable? Or are they nervous that the more INC Members leave the church, the less monetary offerings goes to the bank account of Ka Eduardo? Now they expelled me to rid of me, i am now revealing all the dirt of INC. May our Lord God always protect me from possible physical harm that armed-INC might inflict upon me....this can be the possible reason why there are six different monetary offerings that is mandatory in worship services, also i noticed in the past few years most of our Worship Service sermon lessons are all about offerings and sacrifices through offerings ect ect... We never had this kinds of worship service sermons before about offerings, it use to be yearly, now its a sermon lesson about offerings every worship service recently? What about sermons about Jesus Christ? Im curious, what if all INC Members around the world didnt give one offering for even one worship sevice... Imagine the Millions of Revenues lost... So i believe six different offerings will make up for the high degree of inactives and expelled members... to make up the lost revenues... http://www.facebook.com/richardv74x
Richard

Santa Clara, CA

#144 Sep 11, 2013
To all those INC Members that keeps saying that INC is spreading around the world in more than 100+ countries, I will reveal this #1(REVELATION): Once again this is false, I know this because i was INC since birth, the INC did not spread around the world as what they say... they only piggyback/hitch ride with the growing filipino community that grows in certain countries around the world. You all, make it look like that a brave lone INC Minister only carrying his bible and a bagpack, in some Indiana Jones hat, was sent out to Sub-Saharan Africa or some remote South American Jungle to spread the INC to some tribes or villages...You are wrong...only the Catholic Priests and Protestant Missionaries do that type of spreading, But the INC will never never never send any INC Representative to a 3rd world country that has no filipino community...The INC is only a filipino church made for filipinos, only for filipinos, by filipinos, and even their American White/Black INC Ministers have tagalog accents, as if they are filipinos in disguise, its all filipino even your skin is white/black, it is still filipino...there are small americans membership you see are usually old divorced American White/Black men married to young INC girls half their age, that fiancee visa them to the U.S. but thats about it...#2(REVELATION): The truth also revealed is that in 1968 INC prophecy, the INC "did not" spread to the west as what the prophecy states...it was the heroic inactive/rebellious INC members who disobeyed the INC policy rule of not living or working in a place that there are no chapels or worship services. But these heroic, defiant and rebellious INC members disobeyed their locale ministers and INC Central during the 1960s years, and they went ahead and disobeyed and moved to Hawaii and California where there are "no" INC chapels or worship service and also moved without the knowledge of their locale ministers back in Philippines. The Executive Minister Bro. Erano Manalo at that time noticed many INC members are moving out of the Philippines for jobs even though INC forbids them of moving to a location without any INC organization or chapel present....So theres a saying, if you cant stop them..might as well join them...!!!!..The INC had to act quickly, so all of a sudden in 1968, INC Brother Erano Manalo himself and a few high-ranking ministers from INC Central.. flies to Hawaii and California to claim these cold/inactive-INC brethren who defected and defied INC Central policy..and these INC Ministers started preaching again in the brethren's new homes and preach to them loyalty and giving these INC rebellious members a "guilt trip" so they can start becoming active again and start giving high monetary offerings from their higher paid jobs in America to build more INC Congregations here in USA and spread all over different filipino community here in USA...then that is how the "INC West" was spread and established....This is how how "The Far West Prophecy" originated...( I think i can be killed for revealing this) Please pray for me. http://www.facebook.com/richardv74x

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#145 Sep 11, 2013
Good information, Richard.

I will point out that I highly doubt you have anything to worry about being killed. INM can not afford any more bad publicity. They are suffering in membership already. A well publicized scandal like murder will make people flee.

While this may happen in Phils and kept well hidden or paying bribes to keep things hidden, the same can not be done in the US.

INM knows something like that could shut them down completely in the US. They can not afford to be investigated by the US government. They already are having to be very careful due to the immigration laws they are committing or did commit.

INM is not powerful in the US. They could easily lose their exempt status and they can not afford that.

Dont fear exposing what is wrong. And I believe exposing the wrongs in ANY church is necessary.
Gean

Richmond, Canada

#147 Sep 11, 2013
Bmf-a,

I, too, would like to see INC's downfall. You're right, there's no freedom there!
israelNOTpinas

Quezon City, Philippines

#148 Sep 12, 2013
Gean wrote:
Bmf-a,
I, too, would like to see INC's downfall. You're right, there's no freedom there!
The Downfall of an INC CULT is

By the BLOOD of the Lamb
and by the WORD of our Testimony!!!

We must declare JESUS as the perfect lamb that was Slain.
and Share your testimony about the INC CULT Twisted Lies!!!

Post and share that we may hear you!!!
Gean

Richmond, Canada

#149 Sep 12, 2013
Let's spread the word!

INC members, come out!
confused

Quezon City, Philippines

#150 Sep 12, 2013
i also am new to this site and now i'm even more confused than i've been in the past few years. i am a current member of INC, i was expelled last year because i eloped with my boyfriend but my parents convinced me to come back and i love them so much so i did. you see, all my relatives are members of INC, my grandfather died a minister. they are all hardcore believers. My boyfriend is not the reason i left before. when i started going to college i got exposed to diversed cultures, religious beliefs etc which made me curious and that's how it all started. It just so happened then that I had a boyfriend that helped me get out. But like i mentioned, i was convinced to come back but only after a year of being with my boyfriend which is also a year of exposure to other religion. now that i'm back, i have this feeling that no matter how hard i try, my heart is just not in it like it was before, i'm happier out than in. Having said all these, i still have this fear in my heart that maybe my parents are right, maybe all these things in my head are the work of the devil and that i am confused only because my faith is weak. My problem now is, eventhough my parents are against it, i am still with the same boyfriend for almost four years now, and i just recently found out that i'm pregnant. So once again, my heart and my head are wrapped with fear. Fear of the disappointment i will once again cause my parents, fear of the shame i will cause the whole family (including my relatives), fear of rejection (i know i will lose them for good this time since i was already given a second chance), fear that what if they were right and i was wrong, what if as a consequence, i live a cursed life, what if my boyfriend leave me someday, where will i go? i will have no one, i will be alone because they all turned their backs on me like what i did to them. what if they were right that God will curse me for leaving INC for the second time? Now i don't know what to do. and lastly, what if i am now committing yet another sin as I type this comment?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#151 Sep 12, 2013
confused wrote:
i also am new to this site and now i'm even more confused than i've been in the past few years. i am a current member of INC, i was expelled last year because i eloped with my boyfriend but my parents convinced me to come back and i love them so much so i did. you see, all my relatives are members of INC, my grandfather died a minister. they are all hardcore believers. My boyfriend is not the reason i left before. when i started going to college i got exposed to diversed cultures, religious beliefs etc which made me curious and that's how it all started. It just so happened then that I had a boyfriend that helped me get out. But like i mentioned, i was convinced to come back but only after a year of being with my boyfriend which is also a year of exposure to other religion. now that i'm back, i have this feeling that no matter how hard i try, my heart is just not in it like it was before, i'm happier out than in. Having said all these, i still have this fear in my heart that maybe my parents are right, maybe all these things in my head are the work of the devil and that i am confused only because my faith is weak. My problem now is, eventhough my parents are against it, i am still with the same boyfriend for almost four years now, and i just recently found out that i'm pregnant. So once again, my heart and my head are wrapped with fear. Fear of the disappointment i will once again cause my parents, fear of the shame i will cause the whole family (including my relatives), fear of rejection (i know i will lose them for good this time since i was already given a second chance), fear that what if they were right and i was wrong, what if as a consequence, i live a cursed life, what if my boyfriend leave me someday, where will i go? i will have no one, i will be alone because they all turned their backs on me like what i did to them. what if they were right that God will curse me for leaving INC for the second time? Now i don't know what to do. and lastly, what if i am now committing yet another sin as I type this comment?
there's really nothing to be confused about. Do Ask Jesus to come into your heart and do Ask Him to show you He is Real.

Rock and Roll.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#152 Sep 12, 2013
Your family and others try to put in your head it is the work of the devil that makes your heart not into the INM church. Maybe...just maybe...it is the work of God? Maybe God is telling you that you can be the first to save yourself and those who follow you. All of that they say are just scare tactics.

If your family loves you, they will just have to accept your decisions. It's YOUR life. All the eternal lake of fire threats are just crazy scare tactics.

You need to make your own path in life. You cant worry about shaming anyone.

Just because they are hardcore does not mean you have to follow.

If you leave, I dont think it will be a cursed life. It will be a blessed life.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#153 Sep 12, 2013
confused wrote:
i also am new to this site and now i'm even more confused than i've been in the past few years. i am a current member of INC, i was expelled last year because i eloped with my boyfriend but my parents convinced me to come back and i love them so much so i did. you see, all my relatives are members of INC, my grandfather died a minister. they are all hardcore believers. My boyfriend is not the reason i left before. when i started going to college i got exposed to diversed cultures, religious beliefs etc which made me curious and that's how it all started. It just so happened then that I had a boyfriend that helped me get out. But like i mentioned, i was convinced to come back but only after a year of being with my boyfriend which is also a year of exposure to other religion. now that i'm back, i have this feeling that no matter how hard i try, my heart is just not in it like it was before, i'm happier out than in. Having said all these, i still have this fear in my heart that maybe my parents are right, maybe all these things in my head are the work of the devil and that i am confused only because my faith is weak. My problem now is, eventhough my parents are against it, i am still with the same boyfriend for almost four years now, and i just recently found out that i'm pregnant. So once again, my heart and my head are wrapped with fear. Fear of the disappointment i will once again cause my parents, fear of the shame i will cause the whole family (including my relatives), fear of rejection (i know i will lose them for good this time since i was already given a second chance), fear that what if they were right and i was wrong, what if as a consequence, i live a cursed life, what if my boyfriend leave me someday, where will i go? i will have no one, i will be alone because they all turned their backs on me like what i did to them. what if they were right that God will curse me for leaving INC for the second time? Now i don't know what to do. and lastly, what if i am now committing yet another sin as I type this comment?
Its just like this. Any religion person place or thing that tries to remove your critical thinking or the ability to question is a cult. Same with personal freedom any one of those that tries to remove your basic human rights is a cult.

Its psychology 101 used by Hitler and hundreds of either political or religious cults. Its easy just hand over your money and they do all your thinking for you. It relieves you of the stresses of life just fall in line with the doctrine whatever it is. While you struggle with life the leaders fly in fancy jets party and sex the best looking women in their fellowship.

Your suppose to hand that kind of control of your life to God not a person and if that person says their from God or the son of God or a prophet of God well that's when you know their lying because as the famous con artist that sold tours to listen to whales speak French at the bottom of the sea said the bigger the lie the more believable it is.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#154 Sep 14, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Its just like this. Any religion person place or thing that tries to remove your critical thinking or the ability to question is a cult. Same with personal freedom any one of those that tries to remove your basic human rights is a cult.
Its psychology 101 used by Hitler and hundreds of either political or religious cults. Its easy just hand over your money and they do all your thinking for you. It relieves you of the stresses of life just fall in line with the doctrine whatever it is. While you struggle with life the leaders fly in fancy jets party and sex the best looking women in their fellowship.
Your suppose to hand that kind of control of your life to God not a person and if that person says their from God or the son of God or a prophet of God well that's when you know their lying because as the famous con artist that sold tours to listen to whales speak French at the bottom of the sea said the bigger the lie the more believable it is.
Mr. Americano Don,

Do you have any idea if the USA Federal Bureau of Investigation will review all phone calls to Iglesia ni cristo ministers made from the Tierra Pura Quezon City mansion of Eduardo V. Manalo ?

Eduardo Manalo ordered his manalo church ministers (including American Citizen US Air Force Bob and Anaceto Bunag's son) to perform Racketeering Criminal Acts on USA Citizens who are USA immigration Violent Crime victims of iglesia ni cristo ministers on USA national jurisdiction. The Manalo church ministers were admitting openly that Eduardo Manalo ordered the manalo church ministers (from Eduardo Manalo's Tierra Pura mansion) to perform blackmail activities and scare tactics on the USA citizens so that the violent immigration crimes performed by iglesia manalo church ministers are kept secret. Here's the funny wrinkle monkey wrench. some of the USA immigration crime victims of the manalo church ministers are family members of the Felix Manalo family and some are also are blood relatives of the Glicerio "Jun" Santos family (Jun Santos is the Auditor General of the iglesia ni cristo).

Happy Hunting!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/philippines/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iglesia Ni Cristo-Her Truth Shall Set You Free (Aug '12) 7 min KidlatNgayon 772
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 7 min gummyboy 16,236
Bi-Femme here :) naghahanap ng relasyon , ndi p... 15 min Moksieyou 1
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 23 min jackz0526 17,150
Teenage Femme / bi girls/ bicurious / lesbians ... 26 min secretangel 10
Good Seller Medrepiloilocity 39 min Naneth 1
FMF threesome (May '12) 52 min hazelvin 143
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 1 hr KidlatNgayon 9,424
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 2 hr AVCM Retired 6,468
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 4 hr comeladies 1,323
More from around the web