the chinese are proclaiming they own the white race cause of the word caucasians

Posted in the Philippines Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Im filipino Man

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

The chinese think the entire white race came from china cause of the word caucasians? What do you white people think of this do you agree and admit that you are chinks?
crystal

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Im filipino Man wrote:
The chinese think the entire white race came from china cause of the word caucasians? What do you white people think of this do you agree and admit that you are chinks?
Hey Robert, don't fuel things up. Chinese didn't say it's from China. It was Christopher Meiners (German Philosophers) that there were only two racial divisions: the Caucasians and the Mongolians.
Im filipino Man

Langley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

The chinks are gooks just because they see the word asian at the end of caucasian there saying that all the white race came from china.
excartpuller

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

They thinks they own any country they set their dirty feet in even if they can't speak anything other than mandarin. They have gone loco is what I could make up of their weird behaviour.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Robert, don't fuel things up. Chinese didn't say it's from China. It was Christopher Meiners (German Philosophers) that there were only two racial divisions: the Caucasians and the Mongolians.
What happened to the Australoids and Black? they are not part of the Human Race?
That also maybe the reason why White and Chinks call Filipinos monkeys.
crystal

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Martin Nuke wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the Australoids and Black? they are not part of the Human Race?
That also maybe the reason why White and Chinks call Filipinos monkeys.
Robert insisted that the word Caucasians is a Chinese concept.

"
The term "Caucasian race" was coined by the German philosopher Christoph Meiners in his The Outline of History of Mankind (1785).[7] In Meiners' unique racial classification, there were only two racial divisions (Racen): Caucasians and Mongolians. These terms were used as a collective representation of what he personally regarded as good looking and less attractive, respectively, based solely on facial appearance. For example, he considered the Germans and the Tartars Caucasian, viewing as Mongolian and less attractive.[8]

This racial classification did not receive much support. However, in 1795, a colleague of Meiners from the University of Göttingen, Blumenbach, one of the earliest anthropologists, adopted the term Varietas Caucasia ("Caucasian Variety"), for a new major hypothetical racial division.[9] Blumenbach named it after the Caucasian peoples (from the Southern Caucasus region), whom he considered to be the archetype for the grouping.[10][11] Unlike Meiners, Blumenbach based his classification of the Caucasian race primarily on craniology after deciding that there was more to racial difference than skin pigmentation.[12][13]
excartpuller

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I find your argument on ther history of man uninteresting its a fiction a myth like religion which no way of proving to a definite conclusion. Call me a non believer or show me hard evidence and proof to subject the matter.
blah blah blah

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Im filipino Man wrote:
no cuz chinese are rich white people are not
blah blah blah

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

white unhappy stinky wetdog dead sperms are aliens!
blah blah blah

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

chinese east indian black mexicans pacific islanders and middle east all hate white garbage you people will all DiE!
blah blah blah

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

excartpuller wrote:
They thinks they own any country they set their dirty feet in even if they can't speak anything other than mandarin. They have gone loco is what I could make up of their weird behaviour.
thats funny cuz you contradict yourself its you honkys that claim you own everything without a penny in your pocket!who colonized 85 countries and looted from eveery non white you all are going to get nuked
Chinarules

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Im filipino Man wrote:
The chinks are gooks just because they see the word asian at the end of caucasian there saying that all the white race came from china.
Flip? or Oh i should say Flipino, what's wrong with you people man, you guys graduate from college in the Philipines and then the best job you can find is some hard labor no brian jobs in Hk and then makes 500 US a year? man born slaves!!
Chinarules

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

come on lets face, The Chinese are smartest minority in US....China is the only country in the world that was used and abused by the west and japan but was able to stand back on its feet and emerging as a would power....any criticism from other developing country to china basically results from the sour grape syndrom....
Chinarules

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

i find why Filipinos have so much hatre for the China...to all you flip people, just look back into your own histroy, I am sure you will find the Chinese have never done any ham to you, but the Spaniards and Americans almost wiped you little brown ass out....
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Spanish did not wipe out the Indios it is the Americans just one whole Island of Samar. The Chinese wiped out the Aboriginal People of Taiwan see for yourself Chinese Han 98%, Taiwan Aboriginal 2%.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>no cuz chinese are rich white people are not
Correction. They are either filthy rich, or dirt poor. Most being of the dirt poor variety.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Im filipino Man wrote:
Another uneducated arse! You are more of Chink than any white person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Im Filipino Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You should call yourself purely canadian white chink!!
That would be like classifying myself as an ugly mongloid. You fit that description far better then me:)
Balasubas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

i thought chinese are yellow...lol
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

filipino untermensch wrote:
all flips are subhuman ... God made them to serve REAL people.
You're so insecured, always blaming the Filipinos for your own failure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of95
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••