Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manila Bulletin

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Comments
2,921 - 2,940 of 6,094 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
Panatag

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

The 50 Cent Party are Internet commentators (网络& #35780;论&#21592 ;, 網絡&# 35413;論員 , wǎngluò pínglùn yuán) hired by the government of the People's Republic of China (both local and central) or the Communist Party to post comments favorable towards party policies in an attempt to shape and sway public opinion on various Internet message boards.[1][2] The commentators are said to be paid fifty cent of RMB for every post that either steers a discussion away from anti-party or sensitive content on domestic websites, bulletin board systems, and chatrooms,[3] or that advances the Communist party line.[4][5]

In order to circumscribe the influence of Taiwanese democracy, in order to progress further in the work of guiding public opinion, and in accordance with the requirements established by higher authorities to “be strategic, be skilled,” we hope that internet commentators conscientiously study the mindset of netizens, grasp international developments, and better perform the work of being an internet commentator. For this purpose, this notice is promulgated as set forth below:
(1) To the extent possible make America the target of criticism. Play down the existence of Taiwan.
(2) Do not directly confront [the idea of] democracy; rather, frame the argument in terms of “what kind of system can truly implement democracy.”
(3) To the extent possible, choose various examples in Western countries of violence and unreasonable circumstances to explain how democracy is not well-suited to capitalism.
(4) Use America’s and other countries’ interference in international affairs to explain how Western democracy is actually an invasion of other countries and [how the West] is forcibly pushing [on other countries] Western values.
(5) Use the bloody and tear-stained history of a [once] weak people [i.e., China] to stir up pro-Party and patriotic emotions.
(6) Increase the exposure that positive developments inside China receive; further accommodate the work of maintaining [social] stability.[24][25]

Wow no wonder theyre trying to divert the topic to Malaysia. And the Pedos here are mostly hecklers also diverting the topics in here.

50 cent party, wow what a decent way to make a living. hahaha
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Resistance is FUTILE article wahahaha!
or were you classmates in WU MAO SCHOOL?
hahahah
50 cents per post COMMIE CHINESE paid INTERNET commentator lol
wu mao dang = 50 cent per post Internet Comentator
lol
how desperate right?
Oh btw, dont forget to change your location from saudi arabia or CHINA ok?
lol
ARE-HOLE-NESIAN ARE-HOLE-NESIAN ARE-HOLE-NESIAN

You are indeed a lowly educated 1 Pesoman to try to associate me with the Chinese.

The TRUTH is the SULYU including yourself are ASSOCIATED with the AL QAEDA TERRORISTS.

LIES and TRICKERIES gets you NOWHERE!

I reckon that IMPOSTER who used my name can only be you because you are using a proxy to hide your location. SO what that spew OUT of your mouth have NO CREDIBILITY here. Any FOOL reading the message would know it cannot be me.

And don't associated me with others who happened to bashed you into humiliation in here. I am a 100% Malaysian and he is a CANADIAN, I guess. I don't know...

With your ARGUMENTS and NONSENSE all rebuked, what else can you do?

Except to resort to TRICKERY like what the FAKE HFA (Self Proclaimed HM)Sultan of Sulu did yesterday. Hahahahaha

After MUTILATING the Policemen they killed, the Sultan PRAISED them for their being MARTYRs.

I wonder why the USA who talk so much about TERRORISM is NOW so QUIET. Where is that DEVIL WOMAN HILIAARY? Hahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

ABSOLUTE NOTHING! There is NO NEED TO!

Let revert back to HISTORY then although this argument is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT today since the ICJ has ruled and UN already recognized the Sabah is an unalienable part of Malaysia.

In 29th December 1877 Sultan Abdul Momin of Brunei appointed Baron de Overbeck as the MAHARAJAH of Sabah, Rajah Gaya and Sandakan.

MEANING that in 1877 the Brunei Sultanate maintained and considered the territory of North Borneo was under their control.

But in 22nd January 1878, MAHARAJAH Baron de Overbeck signed a document with Sulu of Sultan, the only treaty he can referred to, to claimed his 5000 Mexican Peso.

WHY did Baron de Overbeck make the Sultan of Sulu signed a legal document?
1. As a British Colonialist, he needed to legitimize his overall control over the region and hence the British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 signed in Madrid, which is also known as the Madrid Protocol of 1885, a copy of which can be found on Sabah State Attorney General's website.
It was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Philippines.

In Article I of the treaty, the British and Germany recognized the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and in Article III Spain RELINQUISHING all claims to Borneo.

As I explained using GANGSTERISM, the British Gangster merely informed the native thug who was Sultan of Sulu to clear out as he (BRITISH)were the BIGGER GANGSTER and he (Sultan) was merely a small fly, the local bully and thug. But in GOODWILL, this gangster gave the thug a miserably 5000 Mexican Peso for obeying his eviction order.

SO now tell me, why should ANYBODY need to pay for something that the Sultan of Sulu never owned in the FIRST PLACE.

In fact the present RASCAL, the self proclaimed Sultan of Sulu can invent anything he like including LYING but the fact remained that WITNESSES i.e. all the succeeding Sultans of Brunei including the present one DENIED his allegation and claim on SABAH.

As for Philippines, they have shown to us

HOW GREEDY and DISHONEST they are

when in fact when they flimsily claimed SABAH based on HEARSAY and other lands based on extending their coastline from 12 miles to 200 miles.
Just asking

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

So Why has Malaysia been paying rent for years to the sultan's. family?
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol omgosh
he is blaming me because he FORGOT to change his location from SAUDI ARABIA to MALAYSIA lol
before you respond, make sure to change your location FROM CHINA ok?
lol
WU MAO caught!
Changing location ahahahaah
I am used to it already lol
RIF, han solo, beggars with big mout, now PINOY DEY CLAIM wahahahahah all the same PERSON from CHINA wahahah!!
ahahahahah
BUSTED!
Anybody reading that IMPOSTER reply would instantly discovered the contradiction and know it cannot be me except for a STUPID ARSE-HOLE-NESIAN who claims he excel in analysis. Hahahahahahah

ARSE-HOLE-NESIAN uses a proxy, I do not. SO you see why I says it is you and your bag of DIRTY PINOY TRICKS.

Ask yourself how can you WIN, when FACTS are not on your side. That is why neither MALAYSIA or China or any otherstates need to respond to your call to ICJ. Meaning we concurred with you SABAH is a disputed territories when it is NOT. CraZY PinOY thinks we are STUPID like them. Haahahah
PINOY claim dey peaceful

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Just asking wrote:
So Why has Malaysia been paying rent for years to the sultan's. family?
Is you are really asking or interested then refer to the back pages for answer and STOP raising the same SILLY answer again.

Honestly! Ask yourself, when you rent a place to a foreign in SULU, do you penned it as Pjajak as you claimed. I Pjajak you this property. Comeon BE HONEST with yourself if you are truly of Sulu descents.

Others may be trick, we cannot be...

Like for instance the Sulu Sultanate, Sultanate of Malacca, etc at one time in histories may be tribulary state of China. Do you understand what it means? Let me tell you even the Ryuku Kingdom annexed by Imperial Japan before Taiwan was one of them. Today you called these islands OKINAWA and GUAM Hahahaha That is why OKINAWAN wanted Independence but were SUPPRESSED by the occupation forces of US and now Japan.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets just stick to one country at a time lol. This is Philippines Forum so lets keep the attention what happens here. Only the Philippines can take care of it's problems.
Can't say Visaya isn't consistant....consistantly, dumping on America....
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say Visaya isn't consistant....consistantly, dumping on America....
You're a bigot who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed , belief, or opinion.

So you are saying that America is a dump place too!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read his post but you commented on his post? lol your an embarrassment. Just read it real slow while you rub one out!!!
Lollllllllllllllllll if you're proud to read those kinds of self exposure of the sick manikis, do it yourself. Enjoy it.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty sure the "PEDO CRY" stems from her ship climber days don. when she was still just a blossom yet forced to climb those ships and service those sailors it had to twist her head around. especially when she worked so hard and had to give her pesos to her mommy. thatd suck. no pun intended.
its humiliating, disgusting, and exciting to her all at the same time.
she does seem to feed on the abuse here and id guess she needs to wash her chair seat daily. hope its vinyl. i imagine her house smells like the shite house door on a shrimp boat.
oh well. back to my tanning. have a nice day :)
The "maniki" is exposing his sick mind and weak body. What kind of a husband is he???? He has demon dictating his evil needs...
Flips are all air

Sucat, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Above poster is an undisputed nutbar. Her inability to comprehend and post logically makes her truly a FLIP. A role model of Flippinos! Hahaha

It's no wonder why Flippines can't move on because of Flips like this person. She feels aroused dragging her country down and happiness wallowing in mud she calls home.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Flips are all air wrote:
Above poster is an undisputed nutbar. Her inability to comprehend and post logically makes her truly a FLIP. A role model of Flippinos! Hahaha
It's no wonder why Flippines can't move on because of Flips like this person. She feels aroused dragging her country down and happiness wallowing in mud she calls home.
Keep on exposing yourself weak in the flesh! You don't feel shame as you're sick in the body and soul. Keep kneeling and pray to remove your own demon!
Flips are all air

Sucat, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Addendum:

U wil niet inzien dat uw waanzinnig posts are hilarious.

Je bent geschift!
heressssssssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Soooooooo many BIGGGGGGGGGG brave men -and all picking on one little woman hehehehhe -what a bunch of losersssssssss lol.

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

heressssssssssss kenny wrote:
Soooooooo many BIGGGGGGGGGG brave men -and all picking on one little woman hehehehhe -what a bunch of losersssssssss lol.
What can i say, she is into being gang banged!!!LOL!!!
xyz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Nah not picking on her, the big boys are just giving her pleasure. Shes loving the attention.

“China, follow Internat'l Law!”

Since: Jun 12

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

PINOY claim dey peaceful wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE-HOLE-NESIAN ARE-HOLE-NESIAN ARE-HOLE-NESIAN
You are indeed a lowly educated 1 Pesoman to try to associate me with the Chinese.
The TRUTH is the SULYU including yourself are ASSOCIATED with the AL QAEDA TERRORISTS.
LIES and TRICKERIES gets you NOWHERE!
I reckon that IMPOSTER who used my name can only be you because you are using a proxy to hide your location. SO what that spew OUT of your mouth have NO CREDIBILITY here. Any FOOL reading the message would know it cannot be me.
And don't associated me with others who happened to bashed you into humiliation in here. I am a 100% Malaysian and he is a CANADIAN, I guess. I don't know...
With your ARGUMENTS and NONSENSE all rebuked, what else can you do?
Except to resort to TRICKERY like what the FAKE HFA (Self Proclaimed HM)Sultan of Sulu did yesterday. Hahahahaha
After MUTILATING the Policemen they killed, the Sultan PRAISED them for their being MARTYRs.
I wonder why the USA who talk so much about TERRORISM is NOW so QUIET. Where is that DEVIL WOMAN HILIAARY? Hahahah
So you moved to KUALA LUMPUR from IPOH that fast?

lol

Typical WU MAO lol

always changing location lol!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Let revert back to HISTORY then although this argument is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT today since the ICJ has ruled and UN already recognized the Sabah is an unalienable part of Malaysia.
In 29th December 1877 Sultan Abdul Momin of Brunei appointed Baron de Overbeck as the MAHARAJAH of Sabah, Rajah Gaya and Sandakan.
MEANING that in 1877 the Brunei Sultanate maintained and considered the territory of North Borneo was under their control.
But in 22nd January 1878, MAHARAJAH Baron de Overbeck signed a document with Sulu of Sultan, the only treaty he can referred to, to claimed his 5000 Mexican Peso.
1. As a British Colonialist, he needed to legitimize his overall control over the region and hence the British North Borneo Treaties Protocol of 1885 signed in Madrid, which is also known as the Madrid Protocol of 1885, a copy of which can be found on Sabah State Attorney General's website.
tans of Brunei including the present one DENIED his allegation and claim on SABAH.
when in fact when they flimsily claimed SABAH based on HEARSAY and other lands based on extending their coastline from 12 miles to 200 miles.
PROTOCOL OF MARCH 7, 1885 QUESTIONABLE - ICJ

http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/102/7714....

So, when BNBC transferred its rights over to the UK on June 26, 1946, UK merely acquired powers delegated by the Sultan of Sulu, who retained sovereignty over the Territory.

In the Capitulation of July 22, 1878, Art. I of the Protocol, it declared as “beyond discussion the sovereignty of Spain over all the Archipelago of Sulu and the dependence thereof,” following Sulu’s conquest by Spain in June 1878.

The Sultan of Sulu revoked the lease of Jan. 22, 1878 and in September 1878, a Spanish warship attempted but failed to take control of North Borneo. This caused Great Britain to protest and a treaty among Great Britain, Germany and Spain was forged.

In the Protocol of March 7, 1885, under Art. III, the Spanish government “renounces as far as regards the British government, all claims of sovereignty over the territory of the continent of Borneo, which belong, or which have belonged in the past to the Sultan of Sulu (Jolo) and which comprise the neighboring islands … from the coast, and which form part of the territories administered by the company styled the British North Borneo Company.”

There was no logic on this protocol for Spain to renounce the property and sovereignty of the Sultan of Sulu in favor of the British. Spain did not get any incentive or tradeoff to give up the property and sovereignty of Sultan of Sulu’s Archipelago and Dependencies. When Spain signed the 1898 Peace Treaty with the U.S., the Filipino Katipuneros aided by the U.S. beat Spain and Spain got $20-Million dollar to give up the Philippine and Sulu Archipelago, including North Borneo.

When the Sultan of Sulu gave up its property to Spain, it was by conquest. But in the Protocol of March 7, 1885, there was no reason for Spain to give up the Sultan of Sulu’s property to Great Britain because Britain did not beat Spain in any battle by conquest nor gave Spain money or anything of value in exchange of Sultan of Sulu’s property, including North Borneo.

That’s why when Spain signed the 1898 Treaty, the U.S. was able to keep the Sultan of Sulu’s Archipelago, including North Borneo, intact.

When the U.S. pressed for the Sultan’s property under the 1898 Treaty with Spain, Great Britain did not object but rather sought an arrangement with the U.S. that would ensure continuity of BNBC’s administration of the Sultan of Sulu’s North Borneo that resulted in the Exchange of Notes of July 3 and 10, 1907 and the Jan. 2, 1930 Convention. The convention did not involve any transfer of sovereignty, according to ICJ.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

It was signed by the British, Germany and Spain who was the predecessor government of the Philippines.
In Article I of the treaty, the British and Germany recognized the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and in Article III Spain RELINd thd in the FIRST PLACE.
In fact the present RASCAL, the self proclaimed Sultan of Sulu can invent anything he like including LYING but the fact remained that WITNESSES i.e. all the succeeding Sultans of Brunei including the present one DENIED his allegation and claim on SABAH.
a. Sabah was given to SULU in 1658 and the lease treaty was signed in 1878.

For MORE THAN 200 years of SULU RULE in EASTERN SABAH , Brunei NEVER

PROTESTED or RETALIATED.

b. When the Sultanate of SULU signed the TREATY in 1878, Brunei NEVER

PROTESTED or RETALIATED.

c. When the Sultanate of SULU RECEIVED "LEASE" MONEY, Brunei NEVER

PROTESTED or RETALIATED.

d. When the BRITISH/ North Borneo COURT RECOGNIZED THE SULTAN OF SULU AS

THE OWNER OF SABAH, Brunei NEVER PROTESTED or RETALIATED.

e. Most HISTORICAL PAPERS of SABAH from the BRITS, SPANISH, DUTCH, and

AMERICANS pointed OUT the SULTANATE of SULU as the OWNER. A big EVIDENCE

that EVERYONE RECOGNIZED the SULTANATE of SULU as the OWNER.

f. Even today, the SULTANATE of STILL gets MONEY, and MALAYSIA is

acknowledging that the SULTANATE of SULU is the OWNER and NOT BRUNEI.

Also,UP TO THIS DAY, BRUNEI DOES NOT PROTEST.

----------

Given that BRUNEI, a MUCH STRONGER SULTANATE THAN SULU, NEVER PROTESTED or

RETALIATED. It meant they had ACCEPTED the SULTANATE of SULU as the

SOVEREIGN RULER of EASTERN SABAH. Very CONSISTENT with the CESSION of SABAH

to the SULU PEOPLE.

----------

Also AFTER THE TREATY was SIGNED, THE BRITISH PEOPLE RECOGNIZED THE

SULTANATE OF SULU AS THE RULER AND NOT BRUNEI:

1. In an official letter of Jan. 7, 1882, Earl Granville, then, head of the

United Kingdom Foreign Office, stated,“The British crown assumed no

dominion or sovereignty over the territories occupied by British North

Borneo Company, did not grant the company any powers of government and (it)

recognized the delegation of powers by the Sultan of Sulu in whom

sovereignty remained vested.”

2. The British Government was aware of the decision made by their own

mandated High Court of North Borneo in Sabah on December 19, 1939, that the

successor of the Sultan in the territory of Sabah was Punjungan Kiram and

not Great Britain.

The British COURT recognized the SULTANATE of SULU as the owner of SABAH

and not GREAT BRITAIN

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

In Article I of the treaty, the British and Germany recognized the sovereignty of Spain over the Sulu Archipelago and in Article III Spain RELINQUISHING all claims to Borneo.
As I explained using GANGSTERISM, the British Gangster merely informed the native thug who was Sultan of Sulu to clear out as he (BRITISH)were the BIGGER GANGSTER and he (Sultan) was merely a small fly, the local bully and thug. But in GOODWILL, this gangster gave the thug a miserably 5000 Mexican Peso for obeying his eviction order.
SO now tell me, why should ANYBODY need to pay for something that the Sultan of Sulu never owned in the FIRST PLACE.
Again, STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC

answer my questions:

1. When did the ICJ say sabah belonged to malaysia?
show me proof! good luck though

2. Also, if Brunei owned SABAH, then why is MALAYSIA paying rent money to the sultanate of sulu and not TO THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI?
by doing that, MALAYSIA is acknowledging (which is true) the sultanate of sulu as the OWNER and not THE SULTANATE OF BRUNEI or MALAYSIA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 4 min Chachi 8,935
wanted textmate sexmate 7 min boredom 1,788
KB –The No. 1 Skin Whitening Pills (Feb '11) 32 min mlen 40
Confession from a former minister of Iglesia Ni... (Mar '13) 1 hr Enlightened 1,486
registered midwife and ob gyne miss shine 09396... 2 hr Littlenomore 81
cy _dvo 2 hr cutie_dvo 30
cutie meds 2 hr cutie_dvo 3
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 3 hr Chet 4,043
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 12 hr Burt 2,880
•••
•••