Filipinas Are The Sexiest Women In Asia

Posted in the Philippines Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
pokemon

Lethbridge, Canada

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I found this chart showing how just how badly filipinas beat the competition.

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/06/27/top-10-cou...
angelina

Indonesia

#2 May 3, 2011
Genetic Beauty Indonesia Rank 8
==========Philipines Rank 5

Sexual/sex Indonesia Rank 6
Philipines rank 10
markum

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3 May 3, 2011
dont listen to that bitch, shes a mucikari (brothel runner)

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#4 May 3, 2011
Well I know my Bisaya wifey is the sexiest in all the world but I may be biased :P
brother

Korea

#5 May 3, 2011
they're great!! they make the best prostitute alright! they really knwo how to blow
javanese so nice

Indonesia

#6 May 3, 2011
the most beautiful Indonesian girl than pinoy...but so many Indons women have high libido
Juan de la Cruz

Quezon City, Philippines

#7 May 4, 2011
ALL WOMEN ARE SEXY WHILE YOUNG AND CUDGLY, then fades away when they gain weight. hmmmm
Juan de la Cruz

Quezon City, Philippines

#8 May 4, 2011
JOKE LANG HA ?
phil

Europe

#9 May 4, 2011
javanese so nice wrote:
the most beautiful Indonesian girl than pinoy...but so many Indons women have high libido
lol,are u dreaming?lol

Since: Apr 09

Philippines

#10 May 4, 2011
javanese so nice wrote:
Wonder why they tag Filipinas with LBFMPBR?
Robert Chieftain

Canada

#11 May 4, 2011
filpinas are the ugliest girls in asia thats probably what you meant!!
Robert Chieftain

Canada

#12 May 4, 2011
javanese so nice wrote:
For able for you indonesians to get that pretty you had to mix with foreigners. If you hadnt mix with foreigners then you would of been classified as being ugly lol
phil

Europe

#13 May 4, 2011
Robert Chieftain wrote:
filpinas are the ugliest girls in asia thats probably what you meant!!
try to f*ck cristine reyes a beautiful filipina...sir try to look at ur wife or girlfriend...maybe she's the one u meant to be...haha
Robert Chieftain

Canada

#14 May 4, 2011
phil wrote:
<quoted text>try to f*ck cristine reyes a beautiful filipina...sir try to look at ur wife or girlfriend...maybe she's the one u meant to be...haha
Why do filpina women have crooked teeth? Is it a turn on for you?
Robert Chieftain

Canada

#15 May 4, 2011
javanese so nice wrote:
Offcourse east indian women are more prettier than filipina women cause east indians are known for there beauty!!

Filipinos dont have that beauty. If you want to compare filipino beauty its the same beauty that was described about jesus.

The looks of a filipino was not desirable and nothing you can look up too.
Robert Chieftain

Canada

#16 May 4, 2011
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why they tag Filipinas with LBFMPBR?
Thats term probably came from the UNITED STATES MARINES when they paid prositutes when they where in the phillipines after the spanish american war.

LBFMPBR, that terms difantely came from a red neck

Since: Mar 10

Makati City, Philippines

#17 May 5, 2011
If a woman with a sour face, cruel lips, an extra wide torso, narrow hips, small bum, thick arms, bow legs and a mustache is your idea of a sexy then i guess you're correct.
Cebu Expat

Liloan, Philippines

#18 May 5, 2011
I have traveled many country's.. Filipina are in the top 3 country's of the most beautiful in the world.. I will agree they do not age well. Most do not retain their beauty in later years..

I will also say, they are the biggest scammers and out for money in all the world.. But does not take away that they are truly some of the most beautiful..

Since: Apr 09

Philippines

#19 May 5, 2011
Robert Chieftain wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats term probably came from the UNITED STATES MARINES when they paid prositutes when they where in the phillipines after the spanish american war.
LBFMPBR, that terms difantely came from a red neck
Well you know the military does run on acronyms. To try and say where it came from is crazy, BUT the truth hurts and God love them for it. Besides be glad its not LBFMPBM for money!!
alindo Chou

Indonesia

#20 May 6, 2011
i'm chinese .. For me interesting east asian girl
= china, To Korea sorry cosmetic plastic sugeries people Japan : sorry mostly porstitusi
South east asia = Indonesia,Filipina mostly natural beauty,Thai sorry mostly porstitusi
Middle east = sorry i don't like middle east,turky
maybe becos mostly white skin and have eropa future.
Eropa = Russia, Canada, France natural white
American =....?????
African = no no no !!!!
India = no no no !!!!

China girl is the best , Pretty in the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 26 min Fortunate Son 1968 6,438
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 42 min 1914 secta ni man... 9,357
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 1 hr Daniel 16,003
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 1 hr jodlas 349
Iglesia Ni Cristo-Her Truth Shall Set You Free (Aug '12) 2 hr jodlas 762
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 2 hr Lovey29 17,001
lipstick lesbians only!! 2 hr Yanyan23 28
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 3 hr lover boy143 1,294
More from around the web