KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5940 Sep 2, 2014
The Catholic Church Is Trying to Get Their Money In Order

http://www.thewire.com/business/2014/07/catho...
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5941 Sep 2, 2014
...Pope Francis has made it very clear he wants the Catholic Church to shape up financially. In 2013, he suspended German Bishop Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst for his lavish spending, which included a $20,000 bathtub and $1.1 million garden.

Hay, Nakoooo! Lol!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5942 Sep 2, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only in America and not world-wide, meaning there may be many more billions that are not "reported". Besides, I have a term for this type of report: MONEY LAUNDERING, Lol!
You brought up the figure for the 170B which is from the RCC in the USA. I brought breakdown for you and now you want to change the criteria lol. Well you can go and find the figures for the rest of the world, which are out there.

Maybe you can provide us with a link to INC finances in America. Or maybe the INC in the Philippines which is where they are most active and compare to the RCC in the USA. Go go go!
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5943 Sep 2, 2014
.....Aquino lauds INC for sense of community, faith

President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III led the inauguration of the Iglesia ni Cristo's Philippine Arena in Bulacan this morning, touted as the world's largest indoor arena.

Aquino congratulated the influential religious group for its 100th anniversary, saying INC's sense of community [and] faith extends beyond the church.

During his speech, Aquino quoted several scriptures which were heavily applauded by the audience.

Based on estimates, around 50,000 Iglesia ni Cristo members are present in today's inauguration, which is seen as a dry-run for the INC centennial celebration on Sunday.

"Batid nating ipinatayo ang istrukturang ito hindi para makipagpaligsahan. Ipinagawa ito para sa banal at dakilang layunin. Noon pa man ay pinangarap na, ni ka-Eraño pa lang, ang magtaguyod ng espasyo upang maglingkod at upang ibahagi ang biyaya ng Panginoon sa lokal at pandaigdigang komunidad. Bukod sa Philippine Arena, nasasabik din tayo sa uusbong dito na ibang pasilidad na maghahatid ng benepsiyo, hindi lang para sa mga kaanib ng kongregasyon, kundi para na din sa lahat ng ating kababayan," Aquino said.

https://anc.yahoo.com/news/aquino-lauds-inc-f...
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5944 Sep 2, 2014
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5945 Sep 2, 2014
Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up the figure for the 170B which is from the RCC in the USA. I brought breakdown for you and now you want to change the criteria lol. Well you can go and find the figures for the rest of the world, which are out there.
Maybe you can provide us with a link to INC finances in America. Or maybe the INC in the Philippines which is where they are most active and compare to the RCC in the USA. Go go go!
Dinuguan, instead of looking at this as if we are competing with RC, why not look back and see what is really going on in your church. Are you going to close your eyes and put a band-aid on it? The more important thing is to know if you really are safe where you belong. All I'm asking is for you to investigate if you are truly righteous. I have no doubt that you are learned and in fact intelligent. But what did the bible say about human intelligence?

1 Corinthians 1:19 nternational Version
For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Good luck.

Location hidden

#5946 Sep 2, 2014
Notice how the thread is called 'Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam' and YOU are the one that brought up the RCC in the first place. We are trying to discuss why INC is a scam yet you and all other INC members are trying to deflect and talk about the RCC. This has been a recurring theme in this thread.

So what's the natural thing to do? If everything you mentioned about the RCC is the yardstick for corruption and a false church let's apply that same criteria for the INC.

You mentioned the $170 billion of the American Catholic church and now that I provided the breakdown as to where the majority of this money goes, which is healthcare, education and charity, you want to change the subject yet again. No. Fact of the matter is the RCC is doing the world more good than bad, much more good than bad. Tell me another organization or church that spends $98.6 billion on healthcare programs?

I'm going to apply the same criteria to you. Now you can provide a financial breakdown of where your church's money goes - specifically how much goes to healthcare, education and charities? I'll be waiting for your figures.
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinuguan, instead of looking at this as if we are competing with RC, why not look back and see what is really going on in your church. Are you going to close your eyes and put a band-aid on it? The more important thing is to know if you really are safe where you belong. All I'm asking is for you to investigate if you are truly righteous. I have no doubt that you are learned and in fact intelligent. But what did the bible say about human intelligence?
1 Corinthians 1:19 nternational Version
For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
Good luck.
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5947 Sep 2, 2014
Just go to public media websites, youtube, facebook, twitter where information is more credible and cannot be photoshopped. Your link led me to an image and not a website which is easily manipulated. Can you give the exact website link where that image shows?

As I said, we're not competing. I say too, that if we were in a court and you were accusing our Church of being a scam and my brethren and I are proving that it's not, part of the evidence is to reveal that the accusers belong to the real scam churches and are therefore false witnesses. CASE DISMISSED!!!

The Iglesia ni Cristo is NOT a scam church. All the other churches are. Wapakkk!!!

Location hidden

#5948 Sep 2, 2014
Photoshopped? Lol. A pie chart is just a graphic that disseminates data, makes it easier to read simply for visual purposes. Fact of the matter is that data was collected by 'The Economist' which is a 171 year old news corporation that has an expertise and emphasis on MONEY. They also have articles critiquing and criticizing the RCC, so there is no grounds to call this biased or unfair.

If you are saying that facebook, youtube and twitter (websites where anyone can submit anything without any credibility or verification) are more reputable than established news agencies such as the economist (which predates INC by 71 years), there is something seriously wrong with you.

You can see how and where they collected their data from here. http://www.economist.com/blogs/newsbook/2012/...

You are competing with the RCC and all Protestants, but they are not competing with you, because they are not preoccupied with trashing other religious groups.

If you are in a court defending yourself from say....shoplifting or even murder. How do you defend yourself? By pointing in to un-involved parties, pointing out their faults that have nothing to do with your supposed innocence? Gimme a break.
KidlatNgayon wrote:
Just go to public media websites, youtube, facebook, twitter where information is more credible and cannot be photoshopped. Your link led me to an image and not a website which is easily manipulated. Can you give the exact website link where that image shows?
As I said, we're not competing. I say too, that if we were in a court and you were accusing our Church of being a scam and my brethren and I are proving that it's not, part of the evidence is to reveal that the accusers belong to the real scam churches and are therefore false witnesses. CASE DISMISSED!!!
The Iglesia ni Cristo is NOT a scam church. All the other churches are. Wapakkk!!!
Amelia

Waipahu, HI

#5949 Sep 2, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Amelia,
My computer is so slow so I apologize if I was not able to answer you sooner. To answer your question directly, I will say YES but not because it is just my personal opinion. Our Lord Jesus never preached about His divinity. We worship him now and call Him Lord because it was commanded by our Lord God. Even our Lord Jesus worships His God, our Father Almighty.
My personal relationship with Jesus is that I am part of His body, the Church. &#61607;
1 Corinthians 1212 For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ. 13For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.…
PLS .. Can you elaborate more in details when you said ... We worship HIM NOW ..and call HIM LORD ...
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5950 Sep 2, 2014
Pie charts VS real-time news, video, tv coverage, social media viral messages

I can make gazillions of pie charts but what does that prove? Where's the proof? The magazine only depends on submitted documents. Who submitted these? Money launderers, Lol!

Location hidden

#5951 Sep 2, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
I can make gazillions of pie charts but what does that prove? Where's the proof? The magazine only depends on submitted documents. Who submitted these? Money launderers, Lol!
Where else are you suppose to get 'submitted documents'?

See, INC members dismiss the evidence right in front of them. Ridiculous.

Location hidden

#5952 Sep 2, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
All you mentioned before was SOCIAL MEDIA. Lies go around social media all the time, just like in your INC circles verified by nobody else.

I will take the Economist over Twitter regarding financial data any day. Anyone with common sense would too.
Amelia

Waipahu, HI

#5953 Sep 2, 2014
[who="KidlatNgayon"] <quoted text>
Amelia,
My computer is so slow so I apologize if I was not able to answer you sooner. To answer your question directly, I will say YES but not because it is just my personal opinion. Our Lord Jesus never preached about His divinity. We worship him now and call Him Lord because it was commanded by our Lord God. Even our Lord Jesus worships His God, our Father Almighty.
My personal relationship with Jesus is that I am part of His body, the Church. &#61607;
1 Corinthians 1212 For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ. 13For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.…

KIDLATNGAYON ,
Read carefully and understand what does it implies ...
[/Being made a “little lower than the angels” and taking on a body eternally did not in any way diminish the deity of Christ. Jesus never ceased to be God; He simply showed the meekness and condescension of God. After the Incarnation, He was the God-man.
As a result of His atoning work on the cross, Jesus was crowned with glory and honor, and He is now seated at the right hand of His heavenly Father (Colossians 3:1). The author of Hebrews points out that Jesus’ humble state was but temporary:“for a little while” He was made lower than the angels (Hebrews 2:7). Jesus is exalted above all angels, and some day every knee will bow at His name and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9–11).
When I ask you if you personally Rejecting the divinity of JESUS you said YES ..because it is not my personal opinion... You believed that LORD JESUS CHRIST IS A MAN NOT GOD .. RIGHT . Is that what you believed and not your opinion ..BUT YOU WORSHIP HIM NOW ..
I BELIEVED YOU ARE CONFUSED ....
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5954 Sep 2, 2014
Amelia wrote:
<quoted text>
PLS .. Can you elaborate more in details when you said ... We worship HIM NOW ..and call HIM LORD ...
Jesus, Himself, said in Matthew 4:10,
"You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve."

And, in fact, His Apostles and disciples never worshipped Him as God.

But God is so pleased with Jesus:
Matthews 3:17 International Version
And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
(at this time Jesus already ascended to heaven and sat at the right hand of His Father)

The Apostle Paul said:
Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the very nature of God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

God exalted Jesus and commanded everyone in heaven (not including God), on earth and under the earth to worship Him (Jesus).

We, in the INC worship God, our Father Almighty, and we also worship the Lord Jesus, as commanded by God . Jesus Christ is the ONLY Mediator to God so praying to the "Saints" is another blasphemy.

1 Timothy 2:5 International Version
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5955 Sep 2, 2014
By the way, crucifixion during this time is a death sentence for criminals (and this is why dying on the cross was particularly hard for Jesus - because he was not a criminal.

Crucifixion was often performed to terrorize and dissuade its witnesses from perpetrating particularly heinous crimes. Victims were left on display after death as warnings to others who might attempt dissent. Crucifixion was usually intended to provide a death that was particularly slow, painful (hence the term excruciating, literally "out of crucifying"), gruesome, humiliating, and public, using whatever means were most expedient for that goal. Crucifixion methods varied considerably with location and time period.

The Greek and Latin words corresponding to "crucifixion" applied to many different forms of painful execution, from impaling on a stake to affixing to a tree, to an upright pole (a crux simplex) or to a combination of an upright (in Latin, stipes) and a crossbeam (in Latin, patibulum).[11]

In some cases, the condemned was forced to carry the crossbeam on his shoulders to the place of execution. A whole cross would weigh well over 135 kilos (300 lb), but the crossbeam would not be quite as burdensome, weighing around 45 kilos (100 lb).[12] The Roman historian Tacitus records that the city of Rome had a specific place for carrying out executions, situated outside the Esquiline Gate,[13] and had a specific area reserved for the execution of slaves by crucifixion.[14] Upright posts would presumably be fixed permanently in that place, and the crossbeam, with the condemned person perhaps already nailed to it, would then be attached to the post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion

So think again when you wear a cross or worship a cross - you are worshiping an object that symbolizes death for criminals.
Amelia

Waipahu, HI

#5956 Sep 2, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, Himself, said in Matthew 4:10,
"You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve."
And, in fact, His Apostles and disciples never worshipped Him as God.
But God is so pleased with Jesus:
Matthews 3:17 International Version
And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
(at this time Jesus already ascended to heaven and sat at the right hand of His Father)
The Apostle Paul said:
Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the very nature of God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
God exalted Jesus and commanded everyone in heaven (not including God), on earth and under the earth to worship Him (Jesus).
We, in the INC worship God, our Father Almighty, and we also worship the Lord Jesus, as commanded by God . Jesus Christ is the ONLY Mediator to God so praying to the "Saints" is another blasphemy.
1 Timothy 2:5 International Version
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
You also worship the LORD JESUS .. SO DO YOU BELIEVED THAT JESUS IS GOD THEN..is that a yes or no ...
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5957 Sep 2, 2014
Amelia,

What part of "God exalted Jesus and commanded everyone in heaven (not including God), on earth and under the earth to worship Him (Jesus).
We, in the INC worship God, our Father Almighty, and we also worship the Lord Jesus, as commanded by God. " do you not understand?

Was Jesus ever God? Did God the Father make Jesus God? If the Father made Jesus God, would they be equal (will the Maker be equal to what he made?)

I am not surprised the you do not understand any of this because in the bible itself is written:

Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 4:12
so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Luke 8:10
He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5958 Sep 2, 2014
Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
<quoted text>
All you mentioned before was SOCIAL MEDIA. Lies go around social media all the time, just like in your INC circles verified by nobody else.
I will take the Economist over Twitter regarding financial data any day. Anyone with common sense would too.
RCC does this because she is compelled, forced, obligated to show where the billions went - but there are no visible proofs, no testimonies.

If RCC is really concerned about people, especially poor people, why do people pay for baptism, for confirmation, for last sacraments, for weddings, etc. etc.

We never pay for baptism, weddings, etc, etc in inc. And we don have scam confirmation, last sacrament, etc. etc. These were invented so your church can collect more money!

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php...
Amelia

Waipahu, HI

#5959 Sep 2, 2014
who="KidlatNgayon"]A melia,
What part of "God exalted Jesus and commanded everyone in heaven (not including God), on earth and under the earth to worship Him (Jesus).
We, in the INC worship God, our Father Almighty, and we also worship the Lord Jesus, as commanded by God. " do you not understand?
Was Jesus ever God? Did God the Father make Jesus God? If the Father made Jesus God, would they be equal (will the Maker be equal to what he made?)
I am not surprised the you do not understand any of this because in the bible itself is written:
Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
Mark 4:12
so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"
Luke 8:10
He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'
John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

KIDLATNGAYON,
You know what .you are doing a variety of many thing to manipulate and brainwash to recruit non members by means of scriptural manipulation .. That doesn't work in the Christian community ...
.. Who is FELIX manalo sa Buhay mo... Who can guarantee your salvation.. Is it FELIX or JESUS........ Tell me the unbroken lineage of your inc 1914 founded by FELIX .. Up to PETER..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEWSFLASH! Korean Iglesia Ni Cristo member ste... 5 min Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 58
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 5 min yunco 6,671
NEWSFLASH!! INM cult trouble in New York! 25 min swaussie 391
Iglesia Ni Cristo - No proof of growth. (Feb '14) 36 min swaussie 239
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 42 min Missin_You_ 12,141
Any bi fem or secretly bisexual? Looking for so... 48 min mysterious_girl 827
safe and sure EXP.abortionist in CEBU CITY (Jan '14) 1 hr STOP ABORTION 102
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 3 hr amc 3,992
J>W winning the race as Gods chosen people INC ... 3 hr KidlatNgayon 34

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE