deo

United States

#5899 Aug 30, 2014
TheRealOzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, since you think you know all the answers...answer this....where is the body of Jesus?
Three days after He was crucified, Jesus resurrected from the dead. His BODY resurrected. 40 days later, Jesus ASCENDED to heaven. Was His body left behind? Did they put the remains of Jesus back in the tomb? Did they let the remaining body lay there and rot? Did the body turn to dust and blow away into the wind?
Well genius? What happened to Jesus' body?
Our bodies will be left here on earth. Our spirit lives on.....unlike Jesus who ascended into heaven. His body was not left behind.
So, cmon genius...tell the world what happened to the body of Jesus?
Nyyaahahahhahahha! Still your explanation is demonic..
We will be resurrect like Jesus and will keep our original body like what happened to Jesus...
We going to have a Glorious body like Jesus in heaven...
Original Body of Jesus and original body of Us...

Bugok!!!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5900 Aug 30, 2014
deo wrote:
<quoted text>
What part on that verse teaches that our Body will be left on earth?
What part on that verse teaches that our Spirit only goes to heaven?
LOL!
Are you really that much of a dumbass that you cant read the bible verses I gave you? Oh...go call your minister and have him read and interpret it for you!

Ummm...have you ever driven by a cemetery? Guess what...dead bodies are there! When the new earth is created, our resurrected bodies will go to the new earth and heaven will come to the new earth for God to live among us. That is according to Revelations that I just posted for you.

I know that your Ravenous Chicken has your church teaching you "soul sleep". But out of the lips of Jesus, those who are deserving will go to paradise after death, just as he promised the man next to Him when He was crucified.

Luke 23: 42-43
42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Location hidden

#5901 Aug 30, 2014
deo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nyyaahahahhahahha! Still your explanation is demonic..
We will be resurrect like Jesus and will keep our original body like what happened to Jesus...
We going to have a Glorious body like Jesus in heaven...
Original Body of Jesus and original body of Us...
Bugok!!!!!!
You believe that the ascension of Jesus is demonic? Interesting thought you have about that, De(m)o(n).

Your cult has taught you that you are on an even level as Jesus. Blasphemy. Yet, Manalo is your Angel and Ravenous Chicken. There is nothing Christian about you and nothing Christian about your cult.
JoJo

Las Vegas, NV

#5902 Aug 30, 2014
TheRealOzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's horrible, JoJo. I remember when you first came here with this issue. This cult says no divorce but I guess they are willing to not recognize your marriage because your husband married a "non-believer". For them, this is when divorce is acceptable. This cult DESTROYS families. I wish you and your children the best of luck and may God pour down His wrath to your husband and this minister.
Thank you so much!!! I just can't believe that a person can be led to change so much. He has almost stopped seeing the children. They are so hurt. They cry every night for him. When he does see them, he goes to leave and they cry for him not to please leave. He is so cold hearted. He acts like he does not care at all. He acts like he never loved me at all. That's not my husband! He was the most caring and loving person ever. He doesn't even ever seem to be happy. He keeps saying God gives us everything. Look what God gives us. What? A divorce and breaking your kid's hearts! Plus, the fact that you are the unhappiest person I've ever seen since you joined that "church". He used to joke around and laugh. Not anymore! He's serious, cold hearted and depressed! If that's the "true church" then I'm Cinderella!
KidlatNgayon

Mississauga, Canada

#5903 Aug 31, 2014
Amelia wrote:
Kidlatngayon,
So You personally rejecting the divinity of JESUS then..
Our Lord God, the Almighty Father, and our Lord Jesus Himself preached that there is ONLY ONE GOD, so it is NOT A MATTER OF PERSONAL OPINION/
Amelia

Waipahu, HI

#5904 Aug 31, 2014
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much!!! I just can't believe that a person can be led to change so much. He has almost stopped seeing the children. They are so hurt. They cry every night for him. When he does see them, he goes to leave and they cry for him not to please leave. He is so cold hearted. He acts like he does not care at all. He acts like he never loved me at all. That's not my husband! He was the most caring and loving person ever. He doesn't even ever seem to be happy. He keeps saying God gives us everything. Look what God gives us. What? A divorce and breaking your kid's hearts! Plus, the fact that you are the unhappiest person I've ever seen since you joined that "church". He used to joke around and laugh. Not anymore! He's serious, cold hearted and depressed! If that's the "true church" then I'm Cinderella!
So you personally rejecting the divinity of JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION..THEN...
Amelia

Waipahu, HI

#5905 Aug 31, 2014
who="KidlatNgayon"] <quoted text>
Our Lord God, the Almighty Father, and our Lord Jesus Himself preached that there is ONLY ONE GOD, so it is NOT A MATTER OF PERSONAL OPINION/

KIDLATNGAYON,
SO YOU PERSONALLY REJECTING THE DIVINITY OF JESUS CHRIST .. is that your personal opinion then ..
Amelia

Waipahu, HI

#5906 Aug 31, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get baptized then .. In the name of your church ..or in the name. Of what ???..
Who is JESUS CHRIST to you personally?
deo

United States

#5907 Aug 31, 2014
Amelia wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get baptized then .. In the name of your church ..or in the name. Of what ???..
Who is JESUS CHRIST to you personally?
Son of God like Us... God gave him the Authority, and Jesus admitted that it's not his authority...
Who is Jesus if he spoke that:

---"The Father is Greater than him."
---"The True God is the Father." My Father and your Father, And my God and your God."
---"It's all the will of My Father not My will."
---"I don't please Myself but I please My Father who sent me."
---"I follow my Father's command, I only speak what he want me to speak."
---"It's all authority of my Father."
---"Believe in me that I do the work of my Father."
It's not Jesus...
---"By myself I can do nothing,, and Truly I tell you Son can do nothing."
Almighty God did all of it Through Jesus....
deo

United States

#5908 Aug 31, 2014
Why Jesus your God don't know the day of judgement..
LOL! I remember BOBO Ozzy with his MAYBE he knows...
Hahahahahahahahaha!
-Ozzy be like "I WILL GIVE YOU SOME CLUE."
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Can you give me another "CLUE" Ozzy bugok!
-Ozzy be like again... "go get yourself a BIBLE."
Hahahahahahahahaha!
"Read the Whole John chapter."

if Jesus is God why at the end ALL IN ALL IS NOT HIS AUTHORITY and JESUS WILL NOT RULE COMPLETELY OVERALL???

Mga bugok talaga kayo...
FELIX RAPE ROSITA

Manassas, VA

#5909 Aug 31, 2014
deo wrote:
<quoted text>
Know your admitted we are not just Spirit in heaven hahahaha!
Bugok!
" deo" Monio!

In New Testament->JOHN 3:13- No man<-HAS -> Ascended to heaven<- BUT-> JESUS CHRIST the Lord, your God!
. THEREFORE
-->> JESUS CHRIST is your Lord your God!( read and memorize HEB 1:8, LUKE 4:12, MATTHEW 4:7, JOHN 17:3 !!.
you are an idiot "pug" nose BOGOK!!! bwahahahahah!
In New Testament -> HEBREWS 1:8-... Your THRONE O GOD!!!!
Therefore
your LORD JESUS CHRIST is your Creator!

You are an Idiot Pug nose BOGOK!!! bwahahahahah!
In New Testament ->JOHN 17:3....God the Father <-the true God and -> JESUS CHRIST!!
Therefore
your Lord JESUS CHRIST is your Lord God Creator!
. You are an idiot PUG NOSE BOGOK Flipnoy!!Bwahahahahahah!
In New Testament ->> LUKE 4:12
and MATTHEW-4:7-( Jesus Said to Satan like you) DO NOT TEMPT your LORD, Your GOD to the TEST!!
JESUS CHRIST is your LORD GOD CREATOR!!!
( Don't lost Jesus your Lord God's TEMPerature an He will put you to HADES!)
Therefore
your Lord God Jesus Christ is Your Creator!
You are an idiot FLipnoy PUG NOSE BOGOK!!! Bwahahahahahahah!
->> New Testament-> JOHN 1:3-ALL THINGs <- were MADE by-> Him ( Jesus)
and
Without -> Him ( Jesus ) WAS NOT ANYTHING MADE that was MADE by JESUS!
THEREFORE
JESUS CHRIST is YOUR LORD GOD CREATOR that Created you!
you
are an Idiot FlipNoy OUG NOSE BUGOK na DULING pa punggok na bogok!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahhhhh YOU LOSEeeeeeee pagan! Iglesia NO Kristo! BOGOK!
deo

Philadelphia, PA

#5910 Aug 31, 2014
FELIX RAPE ROSITA wrote:
<quoted text>
" deo" Monio!
In New Testament->JOHN 3:13- No man<-HAS -> Ascended to heaven<- BUT-> JESUS CHRIST the Lord, your God!
. THEREFORE
-->> JESUS CHRIST is your Lord your God!( read and memorize HEB 1:8, LUKE 4:12, MATTHEW 4:7, JOHN 17:3 !!.
you are an idiot "pug" nose BOGOK!!! bwahahahahah!
In New Testament -> HEBREWS 1:8-... Your THRONE O GOD!!!!
Therefore
your LORD JESUS CHRIST is your Creator!
You are an Idiot Pug nose BOGOK!!! bwahahahahah!
In New Testament ->JOHN 17:3....God the Father <-the true God and -> JESUS CHRIST!!
Therefore
your Lord JESUS CHRIST is your Lord God Creator!
. You are an idiot PUG NOSE BOGOK Flipnoy!!Bwahahahahahah!
In New Testament ->> LUKE 4:12
and MATTHEW-4:7-( Jesus Said to Satan like you) DO NOT TEMPT your LORD, Your GOD to the TEST!!
JESUS CHRIST is your LORD GOD CREATOR!!!
( Don't lost Jesus your Lord God's TEMPerature an He will put you to HADES!)
Therefore
your Lord God Jesus Christ is Your Creator!
You are an idiot FLipnoy PUG NOSE BOGOK!!! Bwahahahahahahah!
->> New Testament-> JOHN 1:3-ALL THINGs <- were MADE by-> Him ( Jesus)
and
Without -> Him ( Jesus ) WAS NOT ANYTHING MADE that was MADE by JESUS!
THEREFORE
JESUS CHRIST is YOUR LORD GOD CREATOR that Created you!
you
are an Idiot FlipNoy OUG NOSE BUGOK na DULING pa punggok na bogok!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahhhhh YOU LOSEeeeeeee pagan! Iglesia NO Kristo! BOGOK!
BOGOK! You add Jesus to all verse you pit there LOL!
Now who is Twisted then...
It will give you a "CLUE" hahaha! A person
with 10names/10persons in 1 hahahaha!
I have no argue that YOU look like a "WINNER"
LOL!
JoJo

Las Vegas, NV

#5911 Aug 31, 2014
Amelia wrote:
<quoted text>
So you personally rejecting the divinity of JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION..THEN...
No Amelia, I'm personally rejecting a cult that is splitting up families using A belief in Christ to do it. Would you like to explain to my children how not respecting other people's beliefs is Christian behavior? My husband was the kindest man I ever knew. He called me on the phone today calling me every name in the book. Using the "F" word at least 10 times. He never spoke to me that way until he joined your beloved church! How Christ like is that?
FELIX RAPE ROSITA

Manassas, VA

#5912 Aug 31, 2014
deo wrote:
<quoted text>
BOGOK! You add Jesus to all verse you pit there LOL!
Now who is Twisted then...
It will give you a "CLUE" hahaha! A person
with 10names/10persons in 1 hahahaha!
I have no argue that YOU look like a "WINNER"
LOL!
" deo" Monio heheheheheh! That's you BIG problem! ain't mine!
since
you are IDIOT BOGOGK ILLITERATE! pa? doling na PANGO pa!? heheheh
I can " create " even millions of names and that's your BIG problems?
How much more to the truth that I Posted for "others" to READ for them to STAY away from the " deo" monio LIAR like you!
sooo
where in the Bible that JESUS CHRIST " NEVER" Claimed" He Was your LORD? your GOD to "worship" alone???
hehehehehehehehehehhhhh LOSErrrrrrrrrrrr PAGANnnnn POUG NOSED BOGOKK ILLITERATE!
Its IMPOSSIBLE for
you TO WIN!!!
why?
Bcoz you are BOGOK na DOLING pa! BULAG PA! FF@@@CKK youuu! PUG NOSE!
I Challenge you!

Location hidden

#5913 Aug 31, 2014
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Amelia, I'm personally rejecting a cult that is splitting up families using A belief in Christ to do it. Would you like to explain to my children how not respecting other people's beliefs is Christian behavior? My husband was the kindest man I ever knew. He called me on the phone today calling me every name in the book. Using the "F" word at least 10 times. He never spoke to me that way until he joined your beloved church! How Christ like is that?
JoJo
Amelia was responding to KidlatNgayon. She was not questioning your post.

That sounds terrible what you are going through, JoJo. Just make sure he pays his child support! Don't let him off easy! Then you and your kids live the happiest life you can without him. He made his choice. And be sure you dont lie to your kids about why their father left them...when they are old enough to understand, of course. They will deserve to know.
JoJo

Las Vegas, NV

#5914 Aug 31, 2014
TheRealOzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
JoJo
Amelia was responding to KidlatNgayon. She was not questioning your post.
That sounds terrible what you are going through, JoJo. Just make sure he pays his child support! Don't let him off easy! Then you and your kids live the happiest life you can without him. He made his choice. And be sure you dont lie to your kids about why their father left them...when they are old enough to understand, of course. They will deserve to know.
Thanks!! Sorry Amelia!! This is such a stressful time for me and the kids. We were supposed to sign divorce papers on Tuesday. Then, he spoke to his Brother in the church and now he's backing out. I'm not asking for anything more than the state mandates. He was very sure about signing. He said we would do this as simply as we could. He wanted to make sure the kids could be provided for. Then, he talked to the guy at his church and all the sudden all hell broke loose! I'm so freaked out because I know he's going to try to take the kids to that church. My kids want nothing to do with it. He blames me for that. But, they are not stupid. They know our marriage is ending because of that church. I've never said anything. But, they have seen how he has changed. It is amazing to me how much a person can change, leave his family, behave badly, and believe he is the one going to heaven!!
JoJo

Las Vegas, NV

#5915 Aug 31, 2014
Amelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Amelia! I misunderstood!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#5916 Sep 1, 2014
Amelia wrote:
Kidlatngayon,
So You personally rejecting the divinity of JESUS then..
Eliang,

Christ is not God as attested to by a Catholic priest:

“The New Testament speaks simply of 'God', the same God who was at work in the Old Testament: the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob. The New Testament writers do not even ordinarily speak of Jesus as 'God”...”

Reference: McBrien, Richard P. Catholicism, Third Edition, p. 282. Great Britain: Geoffrey Chapman, 1951.

You have to improve your very low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#5917 Sep 1, 2014
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Amelia! I misunderstood!
Jo,

You misunderstood your husband also!!! So, what kind of brain do you have if you kept on gossipmongering about your husband???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#5918 Sep 1, 2014
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!! Sorry Amelia!! This is such a stressful time for me and the kids. We were supposed to sign divorce papers on Tuesday. Then, he spoke to his Brother in the church and now he's backing out. I'm not asking for anything more than the state mandates. He was very sure about signing. He said we would do this as simply as we could. He wanted to make sure the kids could be provided for. Then, he talked to the guy at his church and all the sudden all hell broke loose! I'm so freaked out because I know he's going to try to take the kids to that church. My kids want nothing to do with it. He blames me for that. But, they are not stupid. They know our marriage is ending because of that church. I've never said anything. But, they have seen how he has changed. It is amazing to me how much a person can change, leave his family, behave badly, and believe he is the one going to heaven!!
Jo,

If you want to end your marriage, then, don't blame the Church!!! You can go alone without him signing a divorce paper!!! He is not allowed to divorce!!! God hates divorce!!! You can stay away from him!!! You must work and not use the sweat of the brow of your husband to support your laziness!!!

I had met you before but now you are still continuing with your gossipmongerings against your husband!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 4 min erick 13,232
Jehovah's Witnesses Admit A Colossal Scam!!! (Feb '13) 21 min pazuzu 202
Looking for SuGar Daddy (Apr '14) 38 min sexysugarbabe 231
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 46 min Pampanga_f 842
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr Kayesler12 14,723
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr amc 5,794
unwanted pregnancy? 09396268680 (Feb '14) 2 hr Complash 55
More from around the web