KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5791 Aug 29, 2014
Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Hospitals provide 26% of the world's health care. Disproportionate as Catholics make up +/- 17% of the world's population. http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/cathol...
Now tell me how INC compares.
Reference: Catholic News Agency, Lol!!!
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5792 Aug 29, 2014
http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx ...

Bayad sa mga namolestya - 3.3 B

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5793 Aug 29, 2014
Yes infact, they do have transparency. Otherwise that article wouldn't have been written because journalists would know nothing and have nothing to write about because their is no transparency. Kind of like INC, nothing really written about them because nobody knows or even cares.

Authorities like the 'Guinness book of records'. Wow. That's a book for freak show entertainment. Take a look at what else shows up in that book

http://www.rounds.com/blog/stupi-guinness-wor...

What next, CNN iReport? Because it's iglesia members submitting falsified articles over there, to a blog hosted by CNN.

Example:
http://ireport.cnn.com/people/inewmediaorg
Every article submitted says 'NOT VERIFIED BY CNN"
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
No transparency? Do your religion or other religions outside of the INC have transparency? Read this: http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...
Also, we do not blurt our charities, what other transparencies do you need? What we have are proofs of the charitable events - yes, they are very transparent because authorities attest to them, the media both local and international, the people helped attest to them the Guinness Book of World records attest to them.

Location hidden

#5794 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Saan naman nanggagaling yang "pang-care" nyo? Can you show me where to look?
Mississauga, Canada

Location hidden

#5795 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location is hidden, maybe you took over Usama Bin Laden's cave, Lol! Ingat sa missile attacks! Lol!
Mississauga, Canada. Right next door.

Location hidden

#5796 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Reference: Catholic News Agency, Lol!!!
Who knows the stats and facts of the Catholic church the best?

The Catholic Church.
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5797 Aug 29, 2014
allgodsarefalse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, every lesson is "obey,obey,obey,give,give ,give" I almost blurted out "bullshit" a few times during the last "lesson". I sympathize with your situation which is similar to mine; my spouse is a lifelong member and is brainwashed by the INC to feel awful if she does not attend/support every stupid meeting; they don't press me as they are afraid they will lose $$$. Lessons are amazingly stupid and repetitive.The only converts INC gets in the U.S. are sposes of members, potential spouses of members and lonely/homeles weirdos. I have had "bible studies" at my home where INC members have brought wackos they just met hours before while shopping; nice to have some scary looking nutjob brought to your house.
Are you still attending INC worship services? Because if you do, you are a HYPOCRITE and a LIAR. What does the bible say about a hypocrite?

Matthew 7:5 ESV / 300 helpful votes
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

1 John 4:20 ESV / 368 helpful votes
If anyone says,I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Don't worry, you will get what you deserve soon for the bible says:

John 15:2"Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.

What is the fruit in the bible?

Galatians 5:22-23 ESV / 56 helpful votes
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law

GOOD LUCK! BA-BYE!!!
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5798 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church.
You must have a separate or non-member Auditor. We have non-member Auditors, we pay them.
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5799 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Mississauga, Canada. Right next door.
That's great Kabayan! Pwede ka bang maanyayahan sa Bible expos namin? Christians should act like Christians! Hindi ba?

Location hidden

#5800 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a separate or non-member Auditor. We have non-member Auditors, we pay them.
Yes, same deal with the Catholic church. But their audited reports are made public, yours aren't. No transparency.
allgodsarefalse

United States

#5801 Aug 29, 2014
You will find no financial info or reports on INC; They do not disclose income or how it is used.

There is no a single locale that is not majority Filipino membership.

The "my countryman, my brethren" campaign was specifically designed to get more OFW's to join INC; they know they have limited appeal to non-filipino's.

Any outsider with half a brain merely has to attend a few lessons of the INC to realize it is a repetitive brainwashing pyramid scheme of a "church". The ministers endlessly screech about your "duty" and how you must always attend (attendance=offering).

The comical misinterpretation of scripture such as "ends of the earth" meaning last days rather than all over the world.

They are the standard religious scam. Prophet for profit.

Location hidden

#5803 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great Kabayan! Pwede ka bang maanyayahan sa Bible expos namin? Christians should act like Christians! Hindi ba?
Been through a debacle with one of your members. I've seen and know enough about INC. No thanks
allgodsarefalse

United States

#5804 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church.
Judge not, lest ye be judged.
allgodsarefalse

United States

#5805 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still attending INC worship services? Because if you do, you are a HYPOCRITE and a LIAR. What does the bible say about a hypocrite?
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
If anyone says,I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.
John 15:2"Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law
GOOD LUCK! BA-BYE!!!

so where is the love and joy in your message?

I attend out of love for my wife, I make no claim to believe nor do I prostelize for the church.

Your response here would encourage no one to want to join the peaceful loving confines of the INC.
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5806 Aug 29, 2014
Yes infact, they do have transparency. Otherwise that article wouldn't have been written because journalists would know nothing and have nothing to write about because their is no transparency. Kind of like INC, nothing really written about them because nobody knows or even cares.
Authorities like the 'Guinness book of records'. Wow. That's a book for freak show entertainment. Take a look at what else shows up in that book
http://www.rounds.com/blog/stupi-guinness-wor...
What next, CNN iReport? Because it's iglesia members submitting falsified articles over there, to a blog hosted by CNN.
Example:
http://ireport.cnn.com/people/inewmediaorg
Every article submitted says 'NOT VERIFIED BY CNN"
<quoted text>
Sa makatuwid, mas concerned ka pa sa financial reports kesa sa katotohanang gumagawa ng kahalayan and therefore, hindi maka-Diyos na gawain ang mga tagapagturo ng relihiyon mo? Na humahanap ka lang ng dahilan para maka-puntos sa debate? Ano ang mas importante? PLEASE, GUMISING KA!

Ephesians 5:13But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. 14For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you." 15Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise,
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5807 Aug 29, 2014
<quoted text>
The majority of your so called chapels are GWS is rented halls or member's basements. The correlation between all the areas listed as an 'active area of Iglesia ni Cristo' outside of the Philippines is that there is a large Filipino immigrant or OFW community that INC piggybacks off of, even then you are an insignificant minority within those Filipino communities.
Not a surprise, your location says Toronto.
Break down the numbers
180,000 Filipinos in the Greater Toronto Area
8 INC chapels in the Greater Toronto Area
Conclusion - INC is an insignificant minority within the Toronto Filipino Community
No Filipinos = No INC
Actually nadagdagan na naman ang chapels namin, and yung sinabi mong bilang ay sa Greater Toronto Area lang.

Regarding bilang ng mga members na true church, ang sabi sa biblia:

Matthew 7: "Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
allgodsarefalse

United States

#5808 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD LUCK! BA-BYE!!!
Also you assume that you will somehow scare me with the above verses. Since I do not believe in the exsistence of the Abrahamic God and all the drivel that has been written about him thinly veiled threats against my supposed immortal soul are ineffective. I have no delusions that a supernatural being is going to make me part of a chosen few to avoid his eternal torture, nice fellow that "god".
allgodsarefalse

United States

#5809 Aug 29, 2014
KidlatNgayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sa makatuwid, mas concerned ka pa sa financial reports kesa sa katotohanang gumagawa ng kahalayan and therefore, hindi maka-Diyos na gawain ang mga tagapagturo ng relihiyon mo? Na humahanap ka lang ng dahilan para maka-puntos sa debate? Ano ang mas importante? PLEASE, GUMISING KA!
Ephesians 5:13But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. 14For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you." 15Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise,
What is important is that in the U.S. chuches generally provide detailed financial reports so that members can see where funds are going. The INC wants you to just "trust the administration" .

Since: Aug 14

Cebu, Philippines

#5810 Aug 29, 2014
INC = sect....
it doesn't recognize the fundamentals of Christianity....
Anyone that doesn't allow its followers to read the scrip[tures without supervision is a brainwashing cult and shouldn't be trusted.
KidlatNgayon

Toronto, Canada

#5811 Aug 29, 2014
allgodsarefalse wrote:
<quoted text>
so where is the love and joy in your message?
I attend out of love for my wife, I make no claim to believe nor do I prostelize for the church.
Your response here would encourage no one to want to join the peaceful loving confines of the INC.
I'm sure your wife loves you too, that's why she married you. But you joined the INC professing that you believe in your heart the Doctrines that came from God and you got baptized.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE and a LIAR! Does your wife know how you feel about your membership? I have a feeling what she will choose between you and the Church. Anyway, God knows everything that is in your heart. Believe me, He would be happy if you will just be true to yourself and leave the church. Leave your wife and your family if they would rather stay in the church and not go with a HYPOCRITE and a LIAR.

1John 4: Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 4 min anonym 12,412
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 4 min AVCM Retired 5,572
textmate 11 min anonym 2
Passport Misfits (Dec '11) 17 min LadyCzar 18
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 30 min malibog 587
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 40 min bABylove489 14,330
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 54 min Lila 205
"For Sale": Empty Chapels Of The "Mother Harlot... 5 hr INC - Iglesia ni ... 69
More from around the web