|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
Where does Eph 4:4-6 state that the one faith is iglesia no cristo of the Philippines eat 1914? Oooo yeah it doesn't say that.
INC loves to quote 1 Corinthians 4:6 to refute other branches of Christianity and the trinity.
"Don't go beyond what is written" in the bible.
INC goes way beyond what is written in the bible. No specific reference to Felix Manalo or the Philippines. Church of Christ replaces churches/church of Christ at your convenience.
When did we use Ephesians 4:4-6 to prove that the Iglesia Ni Cristo is the only body of Christ? We never did. And we will never will because we want to state the facts clearly. We use Ephesians 4:4-6 to prove that the body of Christ has only one Father, one Faith, and one Baptism. We use that verse to prove that the idea of having many churches/denominations inside the body of Christ is impossible. We say nothing more from that verse. If you can't comprehend that simple argument, please, study more before you comment.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that I can start my own religious group, use the bible, call it christian, then my members and me can be guaranteed of equal chance of salvation with the other christian groups?
That's what Manalo did, except he claimed exclusive salvation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

TheRealOzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, aint that the truth about 1 Cor 4:6. INM cult goes WAAAAYYYY beyond what is written in the bible. Made up stories similar to Aesop's Fables. Their stories are some of the furthest stretches, maybe the furthest.
Even Jospeh Smith did not claim to be anything. He just supposedly found that tablet. Ellen Smith did not proclaim to be anything either but SDA followers believe she was a prophet. INM cult goes as far as to call their rapist founder, Felix Manalo, an angel. Absolutely insanity.
Yeah, they pepper that verse into many of the incmedia videos on youtube. I feel like pointing that out in the comment box lol
Go on

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

TheRealOzzy wrote:
As far as boycotting anyone, I personally would not go that far. Everyone has a right to earn an HONEST living. I pity more members of the INM cult.
Thanks man. thanks for not sympathizing with this boycott idea and thanks for pitying us. Really, though I firmly believe you don't have to, if you are sincere with this pity, then you have a kind heart. lets make this conversation a fruitful one. let us all open up our minds and hearts and make this a good opportunity for our spiritual maturity
Go on

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Manalo did, except he claimed exclusive salvation.
You're not getting my point, pal. You guys said that the body of Christ is composed of many christian groups instead of many people in one church as what we believe. To answer that argument, I said that it is impossible because all the christian groups scattered across the world has different doctrines, hence contradicting what is said in ephesians 4:5 that the body of Christ has one Father, one Faith and one Baptism. And following "your" line of thought, if there wont be a problem on having different fathers, different faiths and different baptisms, then I can start my own christian denomination since there wouldn't be any problem at all, My christian group will still be acknowledged in heaven.
as with the Iglesia Ni Cristo, we claim exclusive salvation, so there won't be a problem on us
Go on

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not quote the Scriptures SHOW it because INC will Sugar coated it...
Lets read the Verse...
EPHESIANS 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
one faith or doctrines----namwaran--- there is one Faith but Not One Doctrine written...
God is Father of All, who is over all and through all and in all.
ALL Born Again Fold who are NOT going in SOLO Membership religion are in One Body and One Spirit just as we were called to the ONE HOPE...
We have ONE GOD whom we Worship... His Name is Jesus Christ...
We ONLY Worship our Creator...
ALL Born Again Fold have Common denominator... That is to Exalt Our Lord JESUS CHRIST at All cost... We Don't Exalt our Group name just like the Iglesia ni cristo... We don't Exalt our Group Founder just like Felix Manalo...
Our Worship is Always Center to Jesus Christ which is the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith...
Our Secondary Doctrine may be differ to Each other because of Different GIFTS BUT our Primary Doctrine which is Jesus being Our Only God and Savior and We Believe in Unity by Believing in TRINITY...
Please READ the BIBLE
1 Corinthians 12:12-31
Unity and Diversity in the Body
12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[a] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.
15 Now if the foot should say,“Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say,“Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.
21 The eye cannot say to the hand,“I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet,“I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.
27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it....
So in Born Again, you have different beliefs. I want to ask you what will happen when you all meet in heaven, what would be the truth? the secondary doctrine that you uphold to or the secondary doctrine that the other groups uphold to? that creates a big conflict. My idea is that whether primary or secondary, the faith of God's people should be one. Regarding the different Gifts you mention, the different gifts i saw in the verse you quote (1 Corinthians 12:12-31) are gifts of healing, miracle etc. nothing is said about a certain gift of upholding a truth different from others' truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not getting my point, pal. You guys said that the body of Christ is composed of many christian groups instead of many people in one church as what we believe. To answer that argument, I said that it is impossible because all the christian groups scattered across the world has different doctrines, hence contradicting what is said in ephesians 4:5 that the body of Christ has one Father, one Faith and one Baptism. And following "your" line of thought, if there wont be a problem on having different fathers, different faiths and different baptisms, then I can start my own christian denomination since there wouldn't be any problem at all, My christian group will still be acknowledged in heaven.
as with the Iglesia Ni Cristo, we claim exclusive salvation, so there won't be a problem on us
And following "your" line of thought, INC is the only body of Christ, the only church and faith. Which is a ridiculous and baseless claim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
When did we use Ephesians 4:4-6 to prove that the Iglesia Ni Cristo is the only body of Christ? We never did. And we will never will because we want to state the facts clearly. We use Ephesians 4:4-6 to prove that the body of Christ has only one Father, one Faith, and one Baptism. We use that verse to prove that the idea of having many churches/denominations inside the body of Christ is impossible. We say nothing more from that verse. If you can't comprehend that simple argument, please, study more before you comment.
You use Ep. 4:4-6 to claim there cannot be more than one church.

Then you claim you are the one true church based on that notion.

Simple argument indeed.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
So in Born Again, you have different beliefs. I want to ask you what will happen when you all meet in heaven, what would be the truth? the secondary doctrine that you uphold to or the secondary doctrine that the other groups uphold to? that creates a big conflict. My idea is that whether primary or secondary, the faith of God's people should be one. Regarding the different Gifts you mention, the different gifts i saw in the verse you quote (1 Corinthians 12:12-31) are gifts of healing, miracle etc. nothing is said about a certain gift of upholding a truth different from others' truth.
You are Indeed Ignoramus...

Please Do Visit my Thread Felix Manalo Born Again...
Felix Manalo believe Jesus as God and
Believes in Trinitarian Doctrine as your Pasugo Stated
and the United Church of Christ in the Philippines (UCCP) Documentary...

Felix Manalo is a Member and Pastor of 8 Different Born Again Denomination... Is this Biblical? Is this Prophetic?

He compares Notes of this 8 Reformed groups plus Colorum, Jehovahs Witness, Mormonism and even Atheism...

He Conclude that NO one Exist as the ONE True Church just like Joseph Smith and Charles Russel and the Other 11,000 World religions Believing in a SOLO Membership Religion...

Jesus NEVER said that you must be a
Member of the group I will built afterwards you will receive Salvation...

INC members are Brainwashed... They don't want to talk about their BELIEFS because in reality They are the Dumbest Religious Member in the World with NO Complete Knowledge on their Doctrine...

THERE is NO SINGLE GROUP in the WORLD that will PERFECT the DOCTRINAL TRUTH... It is DONE by UNITY in DIVERSITY... UNITY UNTIL THE FULNESS OF CHRIST...

NOT an INC Unity Bloc Voting Copied from Mormonism...

The Tower of Babel is a Single Effort of Reaching God through One Belief and Language...

In Revelation a SOLO Anti-Chrsit Group will Arise declaring...
ONE Faith, ONE NATION - THE New Order of ONE BELIEF SYSTEM...

Iglesia ni Cristo is an ANTI-CHRIST Denying the Deity of JESUS...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

@Bro Go On,

I've found out this poster israelnotpinas is an INC impostor. I've noted he does not know some of the very basic doctrines in INC which is impossible for being a handog. He's a protestant quacking at his best against the INC. You can test him if you like and you'll find out yourself.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

_leisure_ wrote:
@Bro Go On,
I've found out this poster israelnotpinas is an INC impostor. I've noted he does not know some of the very basic doctrines in INC which is impossible for being a handog. He's a protestant quacking at his best against the INC. You can test him if you like and you'll find out yourself.
Sure Leisure,

You are Indeed Ignoramus to the Doctrines of INC...

INC Members are Brainwashed Robot Spoon fed by their Cult Administration...

INC Members are The Dumbest Religious member on Earth... They don't even know how to explain their Doctrine because they don't read the Bible they just read their Self centered Pasugo Magazine...

Let's Go On Leisure... Lets Do the Test of How Knowledgeable are you in the ^ Month 27 Lesson of your Cult Classical Conditioning!!!

You are BOTH a Parlov Doggie INC member!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Here is what you sound,

INC members are: quack, quack, quack,,,

INC members are: quack, quack, quack...

You are pretending to be a previous INC member. You are impostor. A sham like you has no credibility whatsoever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

You are so right, Leisure! INM goes quack quack quack...thats all we hear from them! LOL
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

_leisure_ wrote:
Here is what you sound,
INC members are: quack, quack, quack,,,
INC members are: quack, quack, quack...
You are pretending to be a previous INC member. You are impostor. A sham like you has no credibility whatsoever.
hahaha

INC Members are quack, quack, quack...

Felix Manalo means luck, luck, luck...

INC Doctrines are suck, suck, suck...
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks man. thanks for not sympathizing with this boycott idea and thanks for pitying us. Really, though I firmly believe you don't have to, if you are sincere with this pity, then you have a kind heart. lets make this conversation a fruitful one. let us all open up our minds and hearts and make this a good opportunity for our spiritual maturity
Hahaha,

Nice Try Go on... a Kind hearted INC Camouflage tactics!!!

Ozzy really Pity on your Belief...
Because All of you are Manalo Brainwashed Crooks...

Go On... Nice Joy Ride!!! clap... clap...
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

_leisure_ wrote:
@Bro Go On,
hahaha --- basic Doctrine...

All your Doctrine are Not basic but an ounce of HEAVY CULT DOCTRINE from ARIUS

Does a Baby dedicated in INC knows that he Enters a Cult?

The Parents dedicate the Child to a CULT without the Babies Approval!!!

My Parents dedicated me in INC Cult without my Approval
because they are BRAINWASHED!!!
Go on

Imus, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Indeed Ignoramus...
Please Do Visit my Thread Felix Manalo Born Again...
Felix Manalo believe Jesus as God and
Believes in Trinitarian Doctrine as your Pasugo Stated
and the United Church of Christ in the Philippines (UCCP) Documentary...
I searched topix for your thread but I found nothing, can you please provide a link? also, I wonder if you have a copy of that certain documentary by the UCCP.

I know the history of my church, pal. no need to point this out to me. Bro Felix Manalo's previous connections with other groups show no problem as Apostle Paul himself has been a member of a different group prior to his calling and Moises has been allowed by God to be raised like an Egyptian prior to his mission of freeing the nation of God from slavery.

Regarding your argument that Jesus never said that we must be a member of a certain group, here's my answer: In John 10:16, it is mentioned that there would be "one flock and one shepherd". A flock equates to a group. A few verses back, on John 10:9 Jesus himself said that he is the gate, and whoever "enters" through him will be "saved". There is a flock, and there is a gate to the flock that everyone must enter onto. if we enter the gate, we enter the flock, and entering the flock through that gate gives us right for salvation. Alas, salvation can be achieved by entering the flock.

On your statement that INC members are brainwashed, and doesn't want to talk about our beliefs: Here I am speaking, answering your arguments, on what grounds do you suspect that i don't want to talk about my beliefs and that i have no complete knowledge of it?

Regarding your theory of unity in diversity, i tried to do a fast research but I can't find any verse in the bible that supports your claim of unity in diversity.
Go on

Imus, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha --- basic Doctrine...
All your Doctrine are Not basic but an ounce of HEAVY CULT DOCTRINE from ARIUS
Does a Baby dedicated in INC knows that he Enters a Cult?
The Parents dedicate the Child to a CULT without the Babies Approval!!!
My Parents dedicated me in INC Cult without my Approval
because they are BRAINWASHED!!!
That is the very reason why we in the INC don't allow baptism to infants.
Go on

Imus, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

_leisure_ wrote:
@Bro Go On,
ok, thanks bro for warning me. It doesn't surprise me as this kind of tactics has been widely used even outside the web.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched topix for your thread but I found nothing, can you please provide a link? also, I wonder if you have a copy of that certain documentary by the UCCP.

I know the history of my church, pal. no need to point this out to me. Bro Felix Manalo's previous connections with other groups show no problem as Apostle Paul himself has been a member of a different group prior to his calling and Moises has been allowed by God to be raised like an Egyptian prior to his mission of freeing the nation of God from slavery.
Regarding your argument that Jesus never said that we must be a member of a certain group, here's my answer: In John 10:16, it is mentioned that there would be "one flock and one shepherd". A flock equates to a group. A few verses back, on John 10:9 Jesus himself said that he is the gate, and whoever "enters" through him will be "saved". There is a flock, and there is a gate to the flock that everyone must enter onto. if we enter the gate, we enter the flock, and entering the flock through that gate gives us right for salvation. Alas, salvation can be achieved by entering the flock.
On your statement that INC members are brainwashed, and doesn't want to talk about our beliefs: Here I am speaking, answering your arguments, on what grounds do you suspect that i don't want to talk about my beliefs and that i have no complete knowledge of it?
Regarding your theory of unity in diversity, i tried to do a fast research but I can't find any verse in the bible that supports your claim of unity in diversity.
Nice Try!!!
What is the Date of Felix Manalo and Honorata de Guzman MINUS the Birthday of their Eldest Daughter Pilar Manalo Danao... If it is LESS than Nine Months Your Angel Founder Commit Fornication... What does the Bible say about Fornicators... The UCCP has Recors of Ordination, Marriages and Birth..

PAL you don't Know the INC History...You are Blinded by the Pasugo Self centered NEWS...

Again Nice Try!!!

Do NOT Compare Felix Manalo

Saul to Paul is not a mere Membership but a Conversion Experiences
Acts 9:1-19

Moses is a True Blooded Israelite NOT a Filipino or a Egyptian.

WOW.... What a CONCLUSION??? NICE TRY on these...

A flock equates to a group. A few verses back, on John 10:9 Jesus himself said that he is the gate, and whoever "enters" through him will be "saved". There is a flock, and there is a gate to the flock that everyone must enter onto. if we enter the gate, we enter the flock, and entering the flock through that gate gives us right for salvation. Alas, salvation can be achieved by entering the flock.

JESUS CHRIST NEVER say you must be a Member...

ALL World Membership Religion belongs to a CULT...

Because Apart from JESUS Christ we can never do Nothing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

162 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
INC Priest caught in bed with Lawyers wife 10 min Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 16
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 53 min Pinoy 2,812
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr leeeee 8,624
ate shine thank you 1 hr cristina 796
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 1 hr pazuzu 3,343
wanted textmate sexmate 2 hr Meetyourmaker 1,419
abortion pills seller abortion pills seller 2 hr Trouble 347
•••
•••