Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Calling ALL Catholics and Protestants and ALL Non-INC...

TO ALL Christian Businessman...

Let us Start a Boycott on INC Business,Vendors NOT to BUY GOODS from them.

To ALL Purchasing Departments Heads...

Let us Start a Boycott on ALL INC Supplier.. Let us NOT entertain their Product Proposal.

To ALL Human Resource Department Heads...

Do Not give an Employment Chance ALL INC Applicants...

LET us SEE if this IGLESIA ni MANALO FOOLS who calls us names will penetrate on the Philippine Market...

Iglesia ni Manalo Brainwashed Fools Needs us but We Don't Need any Iglesia to be one of us or to engage business with us...
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Calling ALL non-INC... Catholics and Protestants...

If we see a Tri-Color Sticker -green,white and red on their Store...

It is Confirmed that the owner or the Seller is a INC Member...

Do NOT BUY Goods to them...

If we see a Taxi or a Jeepney with Tri-Color Green,white, red Sticker it is confirmed INC member...

Do Not Hire them or ride to them...

This INC Brainwashed Fools are very Arrogant...

Let us BOYCOTT them...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

This will work most effectively in the Philippines. In North America and Europe...not many INM members to begin with, let alone business owners.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
This will work most effectively in the Philippines. In North America and Europe...not many INM members to begin with, let alone business owners.
Yes IND lets continue to spread the INC BOYCOTT Campaign...

Yesterday, I Buy a kilo of bananas and i checked it with the next fruit vendor. I noticed an over pricing and I was shocked I've seen a Tri-color green,white and red INC flag...

I was not shock anymore because INC vendors needs to pursue on overpricing because they want to give the Manalo's 15% share of their Income...

Just Look for the Tri-color INC flag... BOYCOTT Them!!!
Go on

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Go on. I want to wish you a good luck on this endeavor. How can this possibly succeed? yes there are many people like you guys who despise us, perhaps you might succeed. But I want you to remember that the Iglesia Ni Cristo had already experienced this kind of things before, much worse than you may possibly thought. Many brethren on that time are killed, harrassed, stores don't let us buy from them, business owners don't want to hire people from our rank, house owners closed their doors and calls us demons upon seeing us walking on the streets, they throw stones and dirt on our worship services, but look at the present condition of the Iglesia, we succeeded. We won't be scared, God is with us. We entrust unto him whatever may happen to our lives.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
Go on. I want to wish you a good luck on this endeavor. How can this possibly succeed? yes there are many people like you guys who despise us, perhaps you might succeed. But I want you to remember that the Iglesia Ni Cristo had already experienced this kind of things before, much worse than you may possibly thought. Many brethren on that time are killed, harrassed, stores don't let us buy from them, business owners don't want to hire people from our rank, house owners closed their doors and calls us demons upon seeing us walking on the streets, they throw stones and dirt on our worship services, but look at the present condition of the Iglesia, we succeeded. We won't be scared, God is with us. We entrust unto him whatever may happen to our lives.
Ignoramus... Brainwashed INC Follower...

I Post this because INC call Catholic and Protestant names such as devils and others in your Pasugo Toilet paper...It seems that INC don't need us to be a customer and employer.

kapatid, you are brainwashed I am an ex-INC Handog and for 30 years Im blinded by Felix Manalo Barber Stories that he is the SUGO and only proclaim it on 1922 after the schism of Brother Teofilo Ora.

Don't be rude, For the past 30 years of my life INC are the ones who always attack other religions...INC are always bragging of the grandiose chapels, attacking other religious worship etc...

We entrust unto him whatever may happen to our lives....
All Iglesia ni cristo members are Arrogant yet Ignorant in the Bible... They entrusted their salvation to their chosen Cult Ministers...

God is with us....Who is your God?

God is with us means Emmanuel... Emmanuel is the Lord Jesus Christ...

Inc worship the Father plus INC worships Jesus as a mere man...

INC Worship both Creature and Creator...

INC worship 2 because the father told to do so...

What a Cult?
Go on

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoramus... Brainwashed INC Follower...
I Post this because INC call Catholic and Protestant names such as devils and others in your Pasugo Toilet paper...It seems that INC don't need us to be a customer and employer.
kapatid, you are brainwashed I am an ex-INC Handog and for 30 years Im blinded by Felix Manalo Barber Stories that he is the SUGO and only proclaim it on 1922 after the schism of Brother Teofilo Ora.
Don't be rude, For the past 30 years of my life INC are the ones who always attack other religions...INC are always bragging of the grandiose chapels, attacking other religious worship etc...
We entrust unto him whatever may happen to our lives....
All Iglesia ni cristo members are Arrogant yet Ignorant in the Bible... They entrusted their salvation to their chosen Cult Ministers...
God is with us....Who is your God?
God is with us means Emmanuel... Emmanuel is the Lord Jesus Christ...
Inc worship the Father plus INC worships Jesus as a mere man...
INC Worship both Creature and Creator...
INC worship 2 because the father told to do so...
What a Cult?
Ok pal, this might be my last reply since I know this will just turn into an unending debate and im not really into debating in forums.

first, you accuse us of calling names while the only name calling I see in this thread is you calling us INM or Iglesia Ni Manalo.

Second, you call me brainwashed but in fact you have no idea how open-minded I am. I even read books, articles from other religions even non christian ones. and hey, I have friends who are priests and pastors. I study very carefully the doctrines that I believe into.

Third, yes! we attack other religion's doctrines. much the same way Moises, Abraham, David, Peter, Paul, James, timothy, Jesus Christ, the Almighty God Himself did to the people they saw doing wrong. We're following their example, I think we're on the right track.

Fourth, ok you're right, we are bragging our grandiose chapels. to the point others think its unnecessary. And we never seize to brag it is built using voluntary offerings. And we will always say that all of these are for the glory of the Lord and all praises shall be raised unto Him.

Fifth, all of us are arrogant? i think i've been nice since my first post. What made you think i'm arrogant? please, no, don't generalize people. I can't call catholics corrupted just because there are too many corrupt politicians who are catholic, and even janet napoles herself is an avid devotee of the black Nazarene. I'll never do that, my catholic friends has always been nice to me.

Sixth, emmanuel? lets count how many names bare the word God in its meaning: Samuel, Joel, Eliakim, Abiel, Daniel, Ithiel, Eldad, Ezekiel, Michael, Timothy, Ishmael. Sorry I lost count, who taught you that having the word God in a name signifies he/she is god? he must be far from being a God-chosen preacher.

Seventh, yes we worship the Father. Yes we worship Jesus as it is instructed in the latter times of the making of the bible. what's so wrong about that?
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok pal, this might be my last reply since I know this will just turn into an unending debate and im not really into debating in forums.

Seventh, yes we worship the Father. Yes we worship Jesus as it is instructed in the latter times of the making of the bible. what's so wrong about that?
Thanks Pal,

It is NOT a Debate...

I am a 1979 INC Handog...For 30 years I've been in INC.

I am Just exposing the Lies of my Home grown Belief...

Very Good Pal, You are open Minded...

Continue to Read the Scriptures day and Night...

SOLO MEMBERSHIP RELIGION

There are Almost 11,000 World Religions that believe in SOLO Membership belief and ONE out of 11,000 is the Iglesia ni cristo 1914.

There are another 11,000 World Denominations that believe in UNITY IN THE FULNESS OF CHRIST.(Unity in Diversity) Pls READ (1 Corinthians 12:12-31)

They are Called Born-Again Fold, Reformist or Evangelicals etc...

The BODY of CHRIST is NOT a SINGLE LOLLIPOP BODY or a MATCH STICK BODY...

JESUS CHRIST IS THE HEAD...
The Name of our BODY is NOT a Single Name but Different...
A-Z Body parts.

A-
Abdomen, Achilles tendon, Alveoli, Ankle, Anus, Aorta, Arm, Armpit, Arteries
B-
Backbone, Back, Bellybutton, Belly, Biceps, Blood, Body, Bones, Boobies, Brain, Breast, Bronchial-tube, Buttocks

C-
Calf, Capillaries, Carpal bone, Carpus, Cartilage, Cavities, Cells, Cerebellum, Cerebrum, Cheek, Chest, Chromosome, Collar-bone, Cornea, Cranium

D-
Deltoid, Dermis, Diaphragm-muscle, Disc, DNA, Duct

E-
Earlobe, Ears, Elbow, Epidermis, Eyeballs, Eyebrow, Eyelash, Eyes

F-
Face, Feet, Femur, Fibula, Fingers, Forearm, Forefinger, Forelimb

G-
Genitals, Glands, Gluteus Maximus, Groin

H-
Hair, Hand, Head, Heart, Heel, Hip, Hormones, Human

I-
Immune system, Index-finger, Intestine, Iris

J-
Jaw, Joint, Jowl, Jugular vein

K-
Kidneys, Knee, Knuckles

L-
Labia, Leg, Leukocyte, Ligament, Limb, Limbic system, Lips, Little-finger, Liver, Lumbar, Lungs, Lymph nodes

M-
Mammary, Mandible, Marrow, Medial Plantar Nerve, Medulla oblongata, Meniscus, Metacarpal, Metacarpus, Metatarsal, Middle-finger, Middle Frontal Gyrus, Mind, Molar, Mouth, Muscles, Musculocutaneous Nerve

N-
Navel, Neck, Nerve, Nodule, Nose, Nucleus

O-
Occipital lobe, Opisthenar, Organ, Ovary

P-
Palate, Palm, Pelvis, Penis, Phalanges, Pinkie, Pituitary gland, Posterior

Q-
Quadriceps

R-
Rear-end, Rectum, Retina, Ribs, Ring-finger, RNA

S-
Septum, Shoulders, Skeletal, Skeleton, Skin, Skull, Socket, Spine, Sternum, Stomach

T-
Talus bone, Tear duct, Teeth, Tendon, Testicles, Thigh, Throat, Thumb, Tibia, Tissue, Toes, Tongue, Torso, Triceps, Tubes

U-
Ulna, Urethra, Uvula

V-
Vagina, Veins, Vessels, Vitreous humor, Vocal cord, Vomer, Vulva

W-
Waist, White corpuscle, White tissue, Womb, Wrinkles, Wrist

X-
Xiphoid, X-chromosome, X-spot

Y-
Yapper, Yellow-marrow, Y-chromosome

Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone

EXALT JESUS CHRIST at ALL Cost Not a Single Name of Group, Not the name of the Founder...

Phil 2:9-11
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>
first, you accuse us of calling names while the only name calling I see in this thread is you calling us INM or Iglesia Ni Manalo.
Second, you call me brainwashed but in fact you have no idea how open-minded I am. I even read books, articles from other religions even non christian ones. and hey, I have friends who are priests and pastors. I study very carefully the doctrines that I believe into.

Thanks Pal,
It is NOT a Debate...

SOLO MEMBERSHIP RELIGION

There are Almost 11,000 World Religions that believe in SOLO Membership belief and ONE out of 11,000 is the Iglesia ni cristo 1914.
There are another 11,000 World Denominations that believe in UNITY IN THE FULNESS OF CHRIST.(Unity in Diversity) Pls READ (1 Corinthians 12:12-31)

A-Z Body parts.
A-
B-
Backbone, Back, Bellybutton, Belly, Biceps, Blood, Body, Bones, Boobies, Brain, Breast, Bronchial-tube, Buttocks
C-
Calf, Capillaries, Carpal bone, Carpus, Cartilage, Cavities, Cells, Cerebellum, Cerebrum, Cheek, Chest, Chromosome, Collar-bone, Cornea, Cranium
D-
E-
F-
G-
H-
I-
J-
K-
Kidneys, Knee, Knuckles
L-
Labia, Leg, Leukocyte, Ligament, Limb, Limbic system, Lips, Little-finger, Liver, Lumbar, Lungs, Lymph nodes
M-
Mammary, Mandible, Marrow, Medial Plantar Nerve, Medulla oblongata, Meniscus, Metacarpal, Metacarpus, Metatarsal, Middle-finger, Middle Frontal Gyrus, Mind, Molar, Mouth, Muscles, Musculocutaneous Nerve
N-
O-
P-
Q-
Quadriceps
R-
S-
Septum, Shoulders, Skeletal, Skeleton, Skin, Skull, Socket, Spine, Sternum, Stomach
T-
Talus bone, Tear duct, Teeth, Tendon, Testicles, Thigh, Throat, Thumb, Tibia, Tissue, Toes, Tongue, Torso, Triceps, Tubes
U-
Ulna, Urethra, Uvula
V-
W-
X-
Y-
Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone
EXALT JESUS CHRIST at ALL Cost Not a Single Name of Group, Not the name of the Founder...
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Go on wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks Pal,

It is NOT a Debate...

SOLO MEMBERSHIP RELIGION

A-Z Body parts.

A-
B-

C-

D-

E-

F-

G-

H-

I-

J-

K-
Kidneys, Knee, Knuckles

L-

M-

N-

O-

P-

Q-
Quadriceps

R-

S-

T-

U-
Ulna, Urethra, Uvula

V-

W-

X-

Y-

Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone

namwaran

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

apper, Yellow-marrow, Y-chromosome

Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone

the one body of Christ according to eph. 4:4-6 only has one faith or doctrines look at all the religions your are mentioning they did not only have different doctrines but also opposing doctrines..how come they all in one body of Christ the different parts of the body of Christ are the individual members...you enumerated it all...=)
namwaran

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Y-
Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone
Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone
the one body of Christ according to Eph. 4:4-6 only has one faith or doctrines they believe in. Look at all the religions your are mentioning they did not only have different doctrines but also opposing doctrines..How come they are all in one body of Christ? The different parts of the body of Christ are the individual members...you enumerated it all...=)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Where does Eph 4:4-6 state that the one faith is iglesia no cristo of the Philippines eat 1914? Oooo yeah it doesn't say that.

INC loves to quote 1 Corinthians 4:6 to refute other branches of Christianity and the trinity.

"Don't go beyond what is written" in the bible.

INC goes way beyond what is written in the bible. No specific reference to Felix Manalo or the Philippines. Church of Christ replaces churches/church of Christ at your convenience.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

The trip color green/red/white flag is the rip off of the Italian flag. INC wishes it could be to the Philippines what the Holy See is to Rome, Italy and the rest of the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
Where does Eph 4:4-6 state that the one faith is iglesia no cristo of the Philippines eat 1914? Oooo yeah it doesn't say that.
INC loves to quote 1 Corinthians 4:6 to refute other branches of Christianity and the trinity.
"Don't go beyond what is written" in the bible.
INC goes way beyond what is written in the bible. No specific reference to Felix Manalo or the Philippines. Church of Christ replaces churches/church of Christ at your convenience.
Gosh, aint that the truth about 1 Cor 4:6. INM cult goes WAAAAYYYY beyond what is written in the bible. Made up stories similar to Aesop's Fables. Their stories are some of the furthest stretches, maybe the furthest.

Even Jospeh Smith did not claim to be anything. He just supposedly found that tablet. Ellen Smith did not proclaim to be anything either but SDA followers believe she was a prophet. INM cult goes as far as to call their rapist founder, Felix Manalo, an angel. Absolutely insanity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

As far as boycotting anyone, I personally would not go that far. Everyone has a right to earn an HONEST living. I pity more members of the INM cult.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

namwaran wrote:
Y-
Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone
Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone
the one body of Christ according to Eph. 4:4-6 only has one faith or doctrines they believe in. Look at all the religions your are mentioning they did not only have different doctrines but also opposing doctrines..How come they are all in one body of Christ? The different parts of the body of Christ are the individual members...you enumerated it all...=)
Do not quote the Scriptures SHOW it because INC will Sugar coated it...

Lets read the Verse...

EPHESIANS 4:4-6

4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

one faith or doctrines----namwaran--- there is one Faith but Not One Doctrine written...

God is Father of All, who is over all and through all and in all.

ALL Born Again Fold who are NOT going in SOLO Membership religion are in One Body and One Spirit just as we were called to the ONE HOPE...

We have ONE GOD whom we Worship... His Name is Jesus Christ...
We ONLY Worship our Creator...

ALL Born Again Fold have Common denominator... That is to Exalt Our Lord JESUS CHRIST at All cost... We Don't Exalt our Group name just like the Iglesia ni cristo... We don't Exalt our Group Founder just like Felix Manalo...

Our Worship is Always Center to Jesus Christ which is the Author and the Finisher of Our Faith...

Our Secondary Doctrine may be differ to Each other because of Different GIFTS BUT our Primary Doctrine which is Jesus being Our Only God and Savior and We Believe in Unity by Believing in TRINITY...

Please READ the BIBLE
1 Corinthians 12:12-31

Unity and Diversity in the Body

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[a] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

15 Now if the foot should say,“Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say,“Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand,“I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet,“I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 28 And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues[b]? Do all interpret? 31 Now eagerly desire the greater gifts.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

namwaran wrote:
Y-
Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone
Z-
Zits
Zygomatic bone
Please Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-31

JESUS is the Head...

Does it mean that INC is the hand, the foot, the right eye, the left eye, the right ear and the left ear... All together in ONE single Name

Look at your Fingers...

Thumb, Index Finger, Middle Finger, Ring Finger and Little Finger...

They have Different Sizes and Different usage with One Purpose...

Does it means that INC is the Thumb,Index,Middle,Ring and the Little Finger...

Your INC CULT Administration Believes in SOLO Membership religion because INC wants Single and Centralized MONETARY Offering...

For Example in Iglesia ni Cristo

I Give

P100 to INC Locale of Commonwealth
P200 to INC Locale of Capitol
P300 to INC Locale of Pag-Asa

A Total of P P600 will GO Straight to INC Central Treasury.

In Born Again Fold

I Give

P100 to Presbyterian church of Tondo
P200 to Methodist church in Binondo
P300 to Evangelical church in Malate

They will receive the Following amount respectively because they have different Church Treasurer and Usage according to Christ Purposes...

Open your Heart not Just Feeding your Mind...
Go on

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Arg! This thread started with a nice conversation though with a treat of a boycott, now whats happening is chaos! can you guys at least follow the flow of the conversation, keep calm, and refrain from starting up a new topic before the last one has been talked about further?@israelnotpinas, i'm wondering if there is a way that we can talk privately preferably without revealing our real personalities?
Go on

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-31
JESUS is the Head...
Does it mean that INC is the hand, the foot, the right eye, the left eye, the right ear and the left ear... All together in ONE single Name
Look at your Fingers...
Thumb, Index Finger, Middle Finger, Ring Finger and Little Finger...
They have Different Sizes and Different usage with One Purpose...
Does it means that INC is the Thumb,Index,Middle,Ring and the Little Finger...
Your INC CULT Administration Believes in SOLO Membership religion because INC wants Single and Centralized MONETARY Offering...
For Example in Iglesia ni Cristo
I Give
P100 to INC Locale of Commonwealth
P200 to INC Locale of Capitol
P300 to INC Locale of Pag-Asa
A Total of P P600 will GO Straight to INC Central Treasury.
In Born Again Fold
I Give
P100 to Presbyterian church of Tondo
P200 to Methodist church in Binondo
P300 to Evangelical church in Malate
They will receive the Following amount respectively because they have different Church Treasurer and Usage according to Christ Purposes...
Open your Heart not Just Feeding your Mind...
It baffled me what will happen in heaven if your logic is true, all the religious denominations across the world have different beliefs. as an example some believe in the divinity of Jesus while some don't, so what will happen in heaven then, will some continue on worshipping Jesus as god while some don't? Also, it is stated in Ephesians 4:5 that the body of Christ should have only one Lord, one faith, and one baptism. one Lord - we have different Lords, one faith, we have different faiths, and one baptism, we have different baptisms (some at birth, some at 12 yrs old, there are also immersion, sprinkling, pouring, etc)
Are you saying that I can start my own religious group, use the bible, call it christian, then my members and me can be guaranteed of equal chance of salvation with the other christian groups?

regarding the monetary offerings, why does it look so bad to you that we handle our finances very carefully and very systematically? collecting it in a centralized treasury or not, whats important is every centavo of the amount offered to the Father is well accounted for. In the case of the Iglesia, accounting it the way we do it is most proper way we thought out. Is there any biblical commandment we transcend by doing so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••