Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Like Lynn Sherman?

She looks completeky white but she is half American / Filipino.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Martin Nuke wrote:
Like Lynn Sherman?
She looks completeky white but she is half American / Filipino.
maybe. dont know her. neither does mr. google :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmmm mmmmmmm sounds like i should plan a venture to olongapo.
the seafood and the seefood both sound great.
on very rare occasions ive seen white women here too , but they arent. just their features and their skin. sooooo odd.
I know a Filipino guy who is married to a White Aussie woman. They both went to the Philippines a couple of years ago to visit his family. The looks they got when they first set foot in Manila, the wife was very concerned about it, especially that it was her first trip to the Philippines. But people gave them looks because they rarely see this, as it is usually a White guy with a Filipina woman.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe. dont know her. neither does mr. google :)
I know her personally he is the wife of my friend Bond Samson who is a musical director of of ABS CBN she is even my friend in facebook.

Since: Mar 11

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yes it is so sad that so many Filipinos waste so much time and effort on the dusty old Palestinian tribal god Yahweh/Jesus. Hell if they want to believe in a mythical deity why not at least chose a cool one that advocated progress like Zeus or something?

Yahweh/Jesus is just a big retard.
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha to Palestinian tribal deity.
no hell no. save that one for the round cape horn tubing adventure.:)
dont hear much out of the ol pac man these days. seems like doors are closing on him.
the shine is off the apple. American donaire is their new hope and i h
bisaya aku

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes it is so sad that so many Filipinos waste so much time and effort on the dusty old Palestinian tribal god Yahweh/Jesus. Hell if they want to believe in a mythical deity why not at least chose a cool one that advocated progress like Zeus or something?
Yahweh/Jesus is just a big retard.
<quoted text>
what about LUCIFER, the symbol of liberty. best suits to all antichrist advocates & liberated people like you who doesn't prohibit you from your worldly needs!!!

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Lucifer the evil god in the Christian myth? Meh he was stolen from the ancient Hellenistic and Cannonite gods like Hades, Hel and even Jupiter. It is funny because ancient dumbass Palestinian tribesmen would look to the sky and witness Jupiter a rare occurrence for the naked eye. But Jupiter other than being rare has this ominous red glow about it and these ancient tribal idiots thought it was a dark god an enemy god coming to get them! Run! Run! Run for your lives and bring the sheep!!

Lmfao!

This was what started the whole satan lucifer myth. Silly old tribal people who didn't understand what we do now and they attributed it to a deity.

So silly! And you actually fall for that dusty old Palestinian myth?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
bisaya aku wrote:
<quoted text>
what about LUCIFER, the symbol of liberty. best suits to all antichrist advocates & liberated people like you who doesn't prohibit you from your worldly needs!!!
wrote

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

population breeding like rats.
presidential office

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

breeding like rats.
Jack

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I have lived in a few countries (U.S., Canada, Japan, China, Philippines). Never in my life have I met such rude, undisciplined, corrupt, ignorant, and yes, stupid people as in the Philippines. These seem to be nationalized traits. So sad but so true. Almost the entire country of the Philippines is made of entertainers, taxi drivers,construction workers, OFW's. There are some talented doctors, nurses, accountants. etc. but they are too few and far between.Instead of having educational, informational, television programs rather than a bunch of low level games, comedy shows. It is true the Filipino can laugh at themselves but they need to realize much of the world laughs at them and it is not because they are funny.

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Jack wrote:
I have lived in a few countries (U.S., Canada, Japan, China, Philippines). Never in my life have I met such rude, undisciplined, corrupt, ignorant, and yes, stupid people as in the Philippines. These seem to be nationalized traits. So sad but so true. Almost the entire country of the Philippines is made of entertainers, taxi drivers,construction workers, OFW's. There are some talented doctors, nurses, accountants. etc. but they are too few and far between.Instead of having educational, informational, television programs rather than a bunch of low level games, comedy shows. It is true the Filipino can laugh at themselves but they need to realize much of the world laughs at them and it is not because they are funny.
We have a visiting American next door. A local political group of supporters school friends of his wife dropped by in the morning and announced 20 of them would be coming for lunch "because of the rich American". If that wasn't rude enough after she prepared all the food they didn't even bother to show up.

Fuming with out of control anger the American spent the day with me afraid of what he might say or do.
IQ 85 eighty five

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Standard IQ at 100

filipiono IQ is 85...

IQ of filipinos is root -cause of all issues..
BaKuteH

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

According to the national IQ centre the Ph scored 86 and ranked 21, compared to its neighbour Singapore ranked 1, Vietnam 12, Malaysia 15, Thailand 17, Indonesia and Myanmar 20. In conclusion it can be said that they're indeed undisciplined and stupid which explain alot their backwardness from pearl of the orient to sick man
xyz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a visiting American next door. A local political group of supporters school friends of his wife dropped by in the morning and announced 20 of them would be coming for lunch "because of the rich American". If that wasn't rude enough after she prepared all the food they didn't even bother to show up.
Fuming with out of control anger the American spent the day with me afraid of what he might say or do.
I surprised they didn't turned up. Turning up (taking a few uninvited guest with them) and leaving without saying thank you is more of the norm.
WMD

Minto, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Jack wrote:
That's one of the many reasons why many Pinoys migrated elsewhere. but i don't understand why you are staying there. if you can't stand with their culture then go back where you came from. pack up now!
Balasubas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

WMD wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of the many reasons why many Pinoys migrated elsewhere. but i don't understand why you are staying there. if you can't stand with their culture then go back where you came from. pack up now!
JACK:
you can also move to thailand or singapore where they are more wealthier. Especially in Singapore, they speak your language (english).
Filipino

Angono, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Im a Filipino but I agree with some of your messages but do not generalize because we can still beat your asses once we are all reorganized not by a ruler but by the people itself we can be better but for now it is very sad that we are just moving to same roads again and again some stupid filipinos complains and does not domanything for himself or herself
leyli_kok

Macau, Macau

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

WMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to Pinoys who works in our Country.
They keep saying our place is Bad but still working here
Why cant they pack up and go home?
Anyway they never belong in our place stop overstaying plz
BaKuteH

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

the philippines are too backwarded, left behind from its neighbor there's nothing left to be proud of by being pinoy
leyli_kok

Macau, Macau

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

BaKuteH wrote:
the philippines are too backwarded, left behind from its neighbor there's nothing left to be proud of by being pinoy
oh no Pinoys are proud of themselves They make their own money working hard as xxx xxxx xxeaners

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 840 of922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Confession from a former minister of Iglesia Ni... (Mar '13) 3 min TheRealOzzy 1,369
Mag ingat kay ATE Ai 5 min cindy 5
new guiness book of world records biggest walk ... 5 min ELIAS IBARRA 32
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 10 min dave 5,127
cyto 22 min NEGATIVE NA AKO 73
ate shine thank you 27 min NEGATIVE NA AKO 96
safe and effective abortion pills 33 min NEGATIVE NA AKO 188
•••
•••
•••
•••