Comments
561 - 580 of 924 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#591 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
The next words for you to look up are, reading comprehension. Because if you had that you would be able to understand me and Don were mocking the poster who made that claim.
:pats head:
Now use both hands while toting my luggage to the cab, we wouldn't want the cart to veer into someone's path would we? Do a good job and there might be a 50 peso bill in it for you.:)
<quoted text>
So Ms proclaimed Mockingbird,
- best known for the habit of some species mimicking the songs of other birds and for your wonderful mocking "pat your own head" and say to yourself "good old lady" coupled with the use both of your hands to close your mouth and start being "original".

You are in need of a 50 peso bill??? I'm using dollar........lollllllllllllll lllll

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#592 Jan 9, 2013
Any chance you could try that again in English?

That's a good half wit.
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So Ms proclaimed Mockingbird,
- best known for the habit of some species mimicking the songs of other birds and for your wonderful mocking "pat your own head" and say to yourself "good old lady" coupled with the use both of your hands to close your mouth and start being "original".
You are in need of a 50 peso bill??? I'm using dollar........lollllllllllllll lllll
Martin Nuke

Cainta, Philippines

#593 Jan 9, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Disease spread naturally. Indians, Hawaiians had no immunity to the common cold. Nobody had immunity to small pox it got everyone. the U.S. Army was not inoculated for small pox until WW1 so I seriously doubt anyone would spread it intentionally.
The 1918 flu pandemic killed 3 to 6% of the entire world population died. In it's first 25 weeks it killed 25 million people. Louis Pasteur discovered the concept of germs in the late 1800's. Spitting on to glass the looking at it under a microscope he could see and know the little squiggly things were germs. He took a break and sipped very hot tea then doing it again found the germs dead.
This was a bombshell. Soon after he published a Doctor in a Saint Louis hospital which had extremely high rate of mothers dying from childbirth due to infection decided to scrub everything clean in boiling water. Walls, floors, utensils, gowns, hands, sheets, beds everything. Deaths from childbirth dropped by 90%.
My point? Filipino's should not wipe their ass with their hand.
That is why its still debatable if Cortes intentionally or umintentionally spread smallpox to the new world which almost wiped out the entire population of Mexico but this was the blueprint for biological warfare.

I also have hard copies and books of History in fact I am going to Spain to retrieve tons of archived Philippine History ready to be unlocked because there are still many to retrieve and it will be funded by Instituto Cervantes when the Galeon Andalucia docked in Pier 13 lately I was even one of the first guests to board it and it was a very historic and fruitful experience for me.
Martin Nuke

Cainta, Philippines

#594 Jan 9, 2013
In my opinion Cortes spread the smallpox unintentionally because the Spanish Empire does not wipeout civilizations they assimilate because if so they should have repeated the process in South America which they did not but the French and British spread smallpox intentionally in North America.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#595 Jan 9, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why its still debatable if Cortes intentionally or umintentionally spread smallpox to the new world which almost wiped out the entire population of Mexico but this was the blueprint for biological warfare.
I also have hard copies and books of History in fact I am going to Spain to retrieve tons of archived Philippine History ready to be unlocked because there are still many to retrieve and it will be funded by Instituto Cervantes when the Galeon Andalucia docked in Pier 13 lately I was even one of the first guests to board it and it was a very historic and fruitful experience for me.
for such a learned man one would think you would know not to rely so heavily on flagrant generalizations and believe in rumors without 1st investigating them.

i suppose that once you have new historical information that you will simply interpret it in your own way and not look at it as simple facts for what they are.
good facts will be bragged on and heralded to all the world while bad facts will receive the special filipino excuse laden, face saving denials that we are all so accustomed to.

with your cronies at Instituto Cervantes im sure you will sit around and decide what facts you will approve of publishing and what facts will remain hidden.

1st and foremost i would suggest furthering your education in just the basics of debate and learn to be objective in your views.

no one here is mocking you or waiting to pounce on you for your mistakes, but you make yourself a target by the way you present your arguments.

you dont have the ability to concede points that you know are wrong.
a fatal mistake. a national trait.

ie.? after a full day of arguing that cortes delivered a deadly disease intentionally to the American continent you state that you have decided that he PROBABLY DID NOT?

i suppose to your friends and colleagues you are something of brain.

to us you are just another undereducated filipino professional trying to impose your false views on others against all of the facts.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#596 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Any chance you could try that again in English?
That's a good half wit.
<quoted text>
Pat yourself, English teacher...

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#597 Jan 9, 2013
bisaya aku wrote:
<quoted text>
i think its you who need a brain surgeon to figure it out!!! first of all , you were already out of the topic, 2nd, im not referring to your precolonial history, im talking about your false generalized perception towards us filipinos...you were over exagerating the facts, focusing more on the negative side & failing to see the other positive side of this country , because you were so blinded by your hatred & jealousy towards us... you were blaming filipinos for your misfortunes & hopelessness in life!!! if you really got the brain then you shouldn't been here at first!!!
UMMM you seriously don't think your people are so great that we would be jealous were not one of you. If your that far gone then I guess you are that far gone.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#598 Jan 9, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMM you seriously don't think your people are so great that we would be jealous were not one of you. If your that far gone then I guess you are that far gone.
thats the magic of being a flip. to step in dog shit and smell roses.

since they are all the same race they all share the same cloak of denial. by blood.

imagine if Americans were all of the same blood what a nightmare it would be?

300 million flip like flipped out people all flooding the net with their greatness?
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#599 Jan 9, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
for such a learned man one would think you would know not to rely so heavily on flagrant generalizations and believe in rumors without 1st investigating them.
i suppose that once you have new historical information that you will simply interpret it in your own way and not look at it as simple facts for what they are.
good facts will be bragged on and heralded to all the world while bad facts will receive the special filipino excuse laden, face saving denials that we are all so accustomed to.
with your cronies at Instituto Cervantes im sure you will sit around and decide what facts you will approve of publishing and what facts will remain hidden.
1st and foremost i would suggest furthering your education in just the basics of debate and learn to be objective in your views.
no one here is mocking you or waiting to pounce on you for your mistakes, but you make yourself a target by the way you present your arguments.
you dont have the ability to concede points that you know are wrong.
a fatal mistake. a national trait.
ie.? after a full day of arguing that cortes delivered a deadly disease intentionally to the American continent you state that you have decided that he PROBABLY DID NOT?
i suppose to your friends and colleagues you are something of brain.
to us you are just another undereducated filipino professional trying to impose your false views on others against all of the facts.
I am not even a professor I am a Computer Scientist I requested Instituto Cervantes to fund my trip to Spain becaise I like to learn and knowing more of Philippines Histury I will be able to understand the Filipino and the Philippines so I could help. The Chinese were the one who twisted the facts in Fact Aguinaldo happened to be corrucpted by the Americans and he is a Chinoy who killed Bonifacio and Juan Luna who were great heros.
bisaya aku

San Juan, Philippines

#600 Jan 9, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said that we filipinos are perfect like what you think of yourself & your own kind!!!

#601 Jan 9, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not even a professor I am a Computer Scientist I requested Instituto Cervantes to fund my trip to Spain becaise I like to learn and knowing more of Philippines Histury I will be able to understand the Filipino and the Philippines so I could help. The Chinese were the one who twisted the facts in Fact Aguinaldo happened to be corrucpted by the Americans and he is a Chinoy who killed Bonifacio and Juan Luna who were great heros.
Need to go back to Spain. Dig into their old books and scripts except this time try the word "history" not "histury". A whole new world may open up to you.

Appears your looking for the culprits that fu#ked your country up. Going back to Aquinaldo in 1894. You say HAHA!!!!! FOUND IT THE AMERICANS!!!! OR THE CHINESE!!!

Do you have a clue how fuc#ed up the U.S. and hundreds of other countries were in 1894????

Filipino's are paralyzed in the reasoning part of the brain. Totally unable to look at the here and now and say "dismiss all past what can we do to fix things ourselves". UMMMM don't you think Japan did it? Communist Russia was torn to pieces from decades of repressive rule. Infrastructure in shambles, people starving in only 1991. 23 years later look at them.

Philippines can't do that, hell people like you will run half way around the world just to find someone to blame your problems on.

#602 Jan 9, 2013
bisaya aku wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said that we filipinos are perfect like what you think of yourself & your own kind!!!
Don't get it do you. We know were not perfect we know our problems and face them and try to make it better that is how progress is made and practiced through out the civilized world.

Without the ability to be honest with ones self, country and problems is what makes you distinctly Filipino.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#603 Jan 9, 2013
I think its ok with you when China stole technology from US if fact when Apple was going to launch their new iPhone they were shocked to see the China Version out in the market which is cheaper. I wonder what was the reaction of Steve Jobs when he was still alive.

At least Spain didn't massacre the Philippine population unlike the Americans who wiped out a whole Philippine island who killed all males from 10 up in this infamous Balanga Massacre.

#604 Jan 9, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
I think its ok with you when China stole technology from US if fact when Apple was going to launch their new iPhone they were shocked to see the China Version out in the market which is cheaper. I wonder what was the reaction of Steve Jobs when he was still alive.
At least Spain didn't massacre the Philippine population unlike the Americans who wiped out a whole Philippine island who killed all males from 10 up in this infamous Balanga Massacre.
I know poor poor Philippines, the only people in the world that had people massacred. Never mind 4 million jews, thousands of Americans in Pearl Harbor and 9/11, 20 million Russians in WW11 but OMG!!!! They moved on and prospered!!!
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#605 Jan 9, 2013
China also sucked up Trillions of Dollars from the USA which made the USA a mega debt of Trillions or dollars so the USA is technically poorer the Philippines because it already paid its debts. "Thanks Bush" says China.
bisaya aku

San Juan, Philippines

#606 Jan 9, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get it do you. We know were not perfect we know our problems and face them and try to make it better that is how progress is made and practiced through out the civilized world.
Without the ability to be honest with ones self, country and problems is what makes you distinctly Filipino.
so your telling me that the philippine government & people have never been doing a single action or initiative to totally eradicate injustices & corruptions in this country? FYI!!!we're not that as "MANHID" or numb & ruthless as what you think!!! we are very much aware of our weaknesses & situation in here, were doing our best & effort just to liftup the lives of our citizens!!!.. you must be so blinded by your false generalized perception towards us filipinos!!! but then again we're not PERCFECT!!!

#607 Jan 9, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
China also sucked up Trillions of Dollars from the USA which made the USA a mega debt of Trillions or dollars so the USA is technically poorer the Philippines because it already paid its debts. "Thanks Bush" says China.
That's not why were in debt. Fighting wars without raising taxes. Fighting wars against terrorism of which is also protecting the Philippines that you pay nothing into.

LOLOL!!! Were poorer than you???? Well I guess if the U.S. had no military and depended on someone else to protect them and fight their wars for them we would have a very good economy.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#608 Jan 9, 2013
bisaya aku wrote:
<quoted text>
so your telling me that the philippine government & people have never been doing a single action or initiative to totally eradicate injustices & corruptions in this country? FYI!!!we're not that as "MANHID" or numb & ruthless as what you think!!! we are very much aware of our weaknesses & situation in here, were doing our best & effort just to liftup the lives of our citizens!!!.. you must be so blinded by your false generalized perception towards us filipinos!!! but then again we're not PERCFECT!!!
ive heard this said by every president for the last 20 odds years or so.

the same old broken record. heard it again last week.

still being told to straighten up your act though arent you?
still being told to start fighting human trafficking and child sex crimes arent you?

still being told that you need infrastructure and better education and medical care arent you?

still being told that your military and police are too corrupt arent you?

but youre still telling the world that you are trying and doing your best arent you?

should put it as your national emblem and motto on the flag.

no, you arent ruthless or numb to it, but your leaders are arent they?

basically your pres is doing only what he has to do until he is out of office. why else does he also have family in politics? its against your constitution.

hes only chasing down his political enemies which is convenient for him.

why doesnt he have power over the military and pnp or the ability to bring them to bear responsibility for so much corruption?

why does it take more than 10 years for your gov. to enact a simple law like the rh bill and only a week to enact the cyber law? any guesses?

how can they make a sin tax law so inequitable as in alcohol vs tobacco?

maybe because your illustrious politicians are all drunks, but dont smoke, so smokers should pay enormous prices while drinkers enjoy a minimal price hike? they all probably have a life time supply of their favorite legal beverage now hand delivered to their homes.

maybe when good honest filipinos start shooting back at the corrupt bastards that are shooting at them ,then youll see some changes for the positive.

its election time. killing already began last month. yahoooooooooo its election time in the filipins.

should have an election/death lotto. lets all bet on who will be killed this year.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#609 Jan 9, 2013
Shipwrecked wrote:
Pinoys are:

super, super CORRUPT
Rude - can't even keep right on stairs
Pushy - no sense of personal distance, will crowd you and rub skins with you - no sense of decency
No discipline - they cross anywhere on the road that's convenient for them
Stupid - they cross under the skywalks meant to keep them safe.
Agreed. It's such a shitty country to visit. They call themselves catholic but that's only in name. The only way they could ever do any good is to be colonised forever..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#610 Jan 9, 2013
Villano wrote:
I don't know about the Filipinos being "RUDE". For the most part, Filipinos are mostly courteous. The only time I find them rude is when they ask a woman's age during casual conversation or how much money you make in your job. Asking for personal information like those is being RUDE. As for being CORRUPT, UNDISCIPLINED and STUPID, I would say we have a lot of those. But we certainly do not have a monopoly of them. Just recently, Bill Maher said something about AMERICANS being stupid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-p7dlM9ACngXX&feature=rel ated

Bill Maher, makes his point how dumb,ignorant and uneducated the majority of Americans are.And backs it up with facts. The ones who dislike and hate Bill Maher, are the same people who belong to that category of ignorant, embarrassing dummies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Also look here for more evidence of American stupidity:
http://www.youtube.com/results...

Having cited all that evidence, I would not jump with glee. Gee, we have some of the dumbest of the dumbs. Some of them even work in the media and entertainment industry. And people look up to these people. No wonder our country is in trouble.

Us, undisciplined? YOU BETCHA! Just drive the streets of Metro Manila and you'll know what "undisciplined" means. Or just take public transportation, you will see that too. Will we ever improve? Will things get better in Pinas? Nope...not in the immediate future. We have seen the enemy. And the enemy is US.
Agreed. And the smart ones like you leave...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate 4 min jackool 3,561
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 7 min pretty_chixx 10,224
The Iglesia Ni Cristo Is Correct About Christ S... 14 min Felix37 98
Looking for trusted abortionist (Feb '14) 24 min GIRL SUCCESSFUL A... 726
Any bi fem or secretly bisexual? Looking for so... 31 min noExperience 378
Girl to girl relationship 32 min chlow07 16
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 51 min Don the American 3,108
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 1 hr TheRealOzzy 5,480
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••