Lol

San Francisco, CA

#529 Jan 7, 2013
Tourists who stay in PH on rise—BI

Philippine Daily Inquirer
12:45 am | Monday, January 7th, 2013
8 87 54

A group of Polish backpackers dine at a local café in Camiguin Island in southern Philippines. The Philippine government is aiming to boost its foreign tourist arrivals by launching the “It’s More Fun In The Philippines” campaign. Photo by Don Lejano/INQUIRER.net

More and more foreign visitors are extending their stay in the Philippines, indicating that the country remained a favorite tourist destination, according to the Bureau of Immigration.

Records showed that in 2012, the bureau’s visa extension office was swamped with 172,055 applications for extension of stay by foreign tourists, which it approved. The figure was 13-percent higher the previous year’s 151,913 applications.

“Our country remains a favorite tourist destination that many foreign visitors are opting to stay here longer not only for vacation or to visit our tourist attractions but also to explore business and investment opportunities,” said Immigration Commissioner Ricardo David Jr. Sunday.
Vaginal Broad isnt Well

Redondo Beach, CA

#530 Jan 7, 2013
bisaya aku wrote:
<quoted text>
yu arre birry punny bikus yu arre birry stupid!!!!hehheheheehhehe!!!!
don't you know that here in the philippines, filipinos were actually laughing & making fun of those foreigners, especially US nationalities who were trying so hard in speaking filipino/pilipino laguages due to their accent or diction that they put too much of english
twang in pronouncing filpino words. for ex., MANOK(chicken) is mistakenly pronounce as MANNAAK.
LOL...so true! When I make fun of Americans trying to speak Filipino or Spanish, they always use that same excuse, "USA and English (world language)- First World. The Philippines and Filipino (tribal language)- Third World"...

The nerve!
bisaya aku

Quezon City, Philippines

#531 Jan 7, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why your so rude and obnoxious. We would never laugh in your face when trying to speak our language. We never make fun of people with accents we have brains enough to know that people really do come from other places and speak different languages.
Filipino's think they are the center of the world. Will not even look outside their own borders to take examples from other countries to improve themselves. Even your well traveled law makers point that out.
You have accepted ignorance and corruption as part of your culture, of being the Filipino way. Didn't use to be like that here. Old time Filipino's fought for their rights and freedom's.
not so often true, i think the caucasian foreigners are the one who were mostly hypocrite, rude & disrespectful . they may seem so good & kind in front of you but definitely , at the back of their minds, they're degrading you. like this ignorant guy California Pride did !!!
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#532 Jan 7, 2013
bisaya aku wrote:
<quoted text>
not so often true, i think the caucasian foreigners are the one who were mostly hypocrite, rude & disrespectful . they may seem so good & kind in front of you but definitely , at the back of their minds, they're degrading you. like this ignorant guy California Pride did !!!
most whites come here with a very positive attitude and with dreams of paradise in their heads.

thoughts of an easy carefree life and the possibilities of doing business and helping others just like they did in their own country.

unfortunately those dreams tend to take a backseat once they step off of the plane and are immersed in the reality of what it means to be in the filipins.

to them (us) your description of them fits the filipinos perfectly.

it doesnt take long for them to realize that they must either grow eyes in the backs of their heads or leave while they still have the fare to go.

those that stay have a completely different attitude about life than they had when they arrived.

very few will do business due to the jealousy and reprisals of the filipinos.

the extortion demands of local officials throughout the country are usually enough to prevent them from doing any business.

they cant own property. they cant own their own home.

many of them stay for the sake of the woman they married and love who doesnt wish to go abroad.

if you think they dont make sacrifices you are wrong. they all make sacrifices.

now what have i said that is rude and degrading and not the truth?

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#533 Jan 7, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
most whites come here with a very positive attitude and with dreams of paradise in their heads.
thoughts of an easy carefree life and the possibilities of doing business and helping others just like they did in their own country.
unfortunately those dreams tend to take a backseat once they step off of the plane and are immersed in the reality of what it means to be in the filipins.
to them (us) your description of them fits the filipinos perfectly.
it doesnt take long for them to realize that they must either grow eyes in the backs of their heads or leave while they still have the fare to go.
those that stay have a completely different attitude about life than they had when they arrived.
very few will do business due to the jealousy and reprisals of the filipinos.
the extortion demands of local officials throughout the country are usually enough to prevent them from doing any business.
they cant own property. they cant own their own home.
many of them stay for the sake of the woman they married and love who doesnt wish to go abroad.
if you think they dont make sacrifices you are wrong. they all make sacrifices.
now what have i said that is rude and degrading and not the truth?
To Filipino's it is rude and degrading to say the truth. There was just an article of how retirees have it so good here. A carefree life LOLOL!!!! Hell it's a full time job trying to keep then out of your pockets.

And your right, if not for my girl and the VA in noway would I stay here. The VA will be done this year and if the annulment is not done by then I'm going to wait it out in Thailand.

To me Thailand was a vacation from the insanity of the Philippines.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#534 Jan 7, 2013
Vaginal Broad isnt Well wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...so true! When I make fun of Americans trying to speak Filipino or Spanish, they always use that same excuse, "USA and English (world language)- First World. The Philippines and Filipino (tribal language)- Third World"...
The nerve!
Nerve indeed. A well earned nerve and a nerve that compelled you to leave your own country in the hopes of adopting that same well earned nerve. And you failed.

Its called American Exceptional-ism. Unique to the world in every possible way.
No country in the world is like the US, though many try hard to be.

You yourself are trying hard to be part of that Exceptional-ism.

People by the millions still flocking to America just to have a taste of THE AMERICAN EXCEPTIONAL-ISM.

Seems you dont appreciate it nearly enough though to be able to enjoy it.

Still you flips arent intelligent enough to learn and see and act and assimilate in the greatest country in the world , so you fall back on your elementary insults and band together for your little peter-bumping parties to make yourselves feel all better for it.

Have i got that all right now? comprende amigo?

OHH THE NERVE!!!!!!

#535 Jan 7, 2013
Vaginal Broad isnt Well wrote:
<quoted text>
The nerve!
The nerve of you laughing at someone trying to speak your language. Wonder you didn't get slapped for being so rude but then again your an uncivilized people.

Laughing at them when you can't even pronounce the letter "F".

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#536 Jan 7, 2013
Lol! Oh the irony of needing the letter that many of them can't pronounce as the name of the country. Wicked sense of humor those Spanish had.
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
The nerve of you laughing at someone trying to speak your language. Wonder you didn't get slapped for being so rude but then again your an uncivilized people.
Laughing at them when you can't even pronounce the letter "F".

#537 Jan 8, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lol! Oh the irony of needing the letter that many of them can't pronounce as the name of the country. Wicked sense of humor those Spanish had.
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Revenge for someone laughing at them for trying to speak Tagalog. LOL!!!!

#538 Jan 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Upppppppppppps, so Don American claims that Filipinos are the center of the World, hence he wants to live and join them in the Philippines. Talking from the " center of his heart" Don American who failed to be one of the Filipinos' "CENTER OF THE WORLD" because he is not a Filipino. SOBBBBBBBBBBBB SO SAD ..........
Don American, our future hero to fight for the invading chinese and will take over the PNP command to prove his worth. And God bless the Philippines the PNP will be the toughest fighting against criminals! rah rah rah !
LOLOL!!!!!! OH DEAR GOD!!!!LOLOL!!!! You say this right after the PNP refused to go into that gun battle in Quezon until the shooting stopped LOLOLOL!!!!!! Classic dumbass lol.

Chicago, IL

#539 Jan 8, 2013
It must have been revenge for Magellan! Te Spanish were like, hank our captain while he was trying to broker a peace deal? We'll make you look like jackasses for centuries anytime you try to say your country's own name! Lol!
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Revenge for someone laughing at them for trying to speak Tagalog. LOL!!!!
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#540 Jan 8, 2013
The Spanish and Filipinos were even the first ones to walk on and populate Los Angeles in the Historic Morro Bay landing.

#541 Jan 8, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
The Spanish and Filipinos were even the first ones to walk on and populate Los Angeles in the Historic Morro Bay landing.
Hello!!!! Excuse me!!!!! But I do believe our American Indians were there thousands of years before. Spanish had you as deck hands and you lay claim to Morro Bay and Los Angeles 323k to the south in 1587?

Well I guess the Indians Columbus brought back with him were the ones that discovered Spain!!!LOL!!!

United States

#542 Jan 8, 2013
Lol! It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant these people are Don. Filipinos arrived in LA before native Americans!

Lmfao!
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!!!! Excuse me!!!!! But I do believe our American Indians were there thousands of years before. Spanish had you as deck hands and you lay claim to Morro Bay and Los Angeles 323k to the south in 1587?
Well I guess the Indians Columbus brought back with him were the ones that discovered Spain!!!LOL!!!
Martin Nuke

Quezon City, Philippines

#543 Jan 8, 2013
Of course there were Ameridians in LA like there were Aetas in the Philippines what I mean is a the first foreigners.
heressssssssssss kenny

Las Piñas City, Philippines

#544 Jan 8, 2013
Martin Nuke wrote:
Of course there were Ameridians in LA like there were Aetas in the Philippines what I mean is a the first foreigners.
he knows that - he just trys to make others look like the azz he is -he twisted your words - i see you didnt say anything about CLAIMING L.A.
bisaya aku

Quezon City, Philippines

#545 Jan 8, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
To Filipino's it is rude and degrading to say the truth. There was just an article of how retirees have it so good here. A carefree life LOLOL!!!! Hell it's a full time job trying to keep then out of your pockets.
And your right, if not for my girl and the VA in noway would I stay here. The VA will be done this year and if the annulment is not done by then I'm going to wait it out in Thailand.
to us filipinos, it is rude & degrading to say exagerated facts,( exagerated statement means LIE!!!),got it?!!
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#546 Jan 8, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Insanity is your pleasure, rude and untruthfulness are your wisdom..
Wherever you go, Thailand or no Thailand, the same banana, insanity is your pleasure, rude and untruthfulness are your wisdom.

Lol

San Francisco, CA

#547 Jan 8, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!!!! OH DEAR GOD!!!!LOLOL!!!! You say this right after the PNP refused to go into that gun battle in Quezon until the shooting stopped LOLOLOL!!!!!! Classic dumbass lol.
Now, you're showing cowardice after all the toxic barking words you are addressing the PNP ...keep on laughing triple classic dumbass Don American! poor Thailanders, here comes the most toxic person in Topix?
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#548 Jan 8, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lol! It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant these people are Don. Filipinos arrived in LA before native Americans!
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
Can you print the article ...I'm so ignorant of history about Filipinos arriving first in LA before native americans.

I'm indeed amaze of your intelligence tall man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 4 min Marc Nelson 633
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 8 min AVCM Retired 5,609
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 11 min dhick hertz 12,533
I want any Afro-American or of any black guy here. 12 min dhick hertz 2
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 18 min KidlatNgayon 8,811
baby shower 35 min faith short 7
Less than a year after Typhoon Haiyan, How INC ... 1 hr KidlatNgayon 19
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr zsiren 14,374
More from around the web