philippines corrupt, rude, undisciplined and stupid

Posted in the Philippines Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of922
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shipwrecked

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

14

9

7

Pinoys are:

super, super CORRUPT
Rude - can't even keep right on stairs
Pushy - no sense of personal distance, will crowd you and rub skins with you - no sense of decency
No discipline - they cross anywhere on the road that's convenient for them
Stupid - they cross under the skywalks meant to keep them safe.

Since: Feb 07

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

9

4

1

they're called piglipinos corrupting the term Filipino with stink.

Such kinds seem to be in helpless state, some of them were shared about the hidden past of Maharlikan to awaken but they chose to remain ignorants and dorks and make mockery of it. It's like giving pearls to pigs. some of them were so pretentious they prefer to illusion themselves as brown bleached flat-nosed ku klux klan fugly wannabes.

differentiate the piglipino from the true calling of Filipino and MAHARLIKAN.

the piglipino had been a disgrace to Asia, transforming the once Pearl of the Orient Seas into Asia's garbage dump in a matter of decades, gruesomely murdering the once beautiful Pasig river with stink and evil ways.
Balanced view

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The goverment controls them and they cant beat them so they give up and sit on thier a$$e$ but I love them. The women are beautiful and sexy and the men are a laugh when you get to know them. As long as you dont trust or rely on them they are good company.
Frodo

Ewa Beach, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

6

3

1

As harsh as the title may sound, it's true though. If it isn't true, then... Philippines would be among other countries like Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, China. Philippines has potential but, it will take the right government as well as the people to make it happen. But, right now, the government don't give a damn and peoples attitude is nonchalant about improvement. The one thing about us Filipinos is that we are stubborn and hard headed. We don't listen. Sometimes, you have to get on their cases so that they do listen and realize.
marcell

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

Shipwrecked wrote:
Pinoys are:
super, super CORRUPT
Rude - can't even keep right on stairs
Pushy - no sense of personal distance, will crowd you and rub skins with you - no sense of decency
No discipline - they cross anywhere on the road that's convenient for them
Stupid - they cross under the skywalks meant to keep them safe.
...and the pignoys pee on electric pole in full view of public...how i wish they pee on the electrical ground of that pole and fry that already small weewee...ejjejjejjeje
tengku

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Frodo wrote:
As harsh as the title may sound, it's true though. If it isn't true, then... Philippines would be among other countries like Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, China. Philippines has potential but, it will take the right government as well as the people to make it happen. But, right now, the government don't give a damn and peoples attitude is nonchalant about improvement. The one thing about us Filipinos is that we are stubborn and hard headed. We don't listen. Sometimes, you have to get on their cases so that they do listen and realize.
So damn right!
Yeah! Malaysia is richer than piglipino! And i may even add kazakhstan, pakistan, cambodia, indonsia, zimbabwe and somalia!
The problem is, all filipinos are idiots! You name every negative thing they have it!
You wanna know what they've caused? Just see Sabah, before and after a filipino comes in. They leave sh@ts!
Villano

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

marcell wrote:
<quoted text>...and the pignoys pee on electric pole in full view of public...how i wish they pee on the electrical ground of that pole and fry that already small weewee...ejjejjejjeje
I don't know why Filipino guys do that. It is just disgusting. It's hard enough for me to pee in stinky public restrooms, let alone pee on a lampost in full public view on heavy-traffic streets or roads. I am not one of them and I refuse to even use one of Bayani Fernando's pink urinals. Of all colors, why PINK, for cryin' out loud. GUYS and PINK don't mix.
Villano

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I don't know about the Filipinos being "RUDE". For the most part, Filipinos are mostly courteous. The only time I find them rude is when they ask a woman's age during casual conversation or how much money you make in your job. Asking for personal information like those is being RUDE. As for being CORRUPT, UNDISCIPLINED and STUPID, I would say we have a lot of those. But we certainly do not have a monopoly of them. Just recently, Bill Maher said something about AMERICANS being stupid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bill Maher, makes his point how dumb,ignorant and uneducated the majority of Americans are.And backs it up with facts. The ones who dislike and hate Bill Maher, are the same people who belong to that category of ignorant, embarrassing dummies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Also look here for more evidence of American stupidity:
http://www.youtube.com/results...

Having cited all that evidence, I would not jump with glee. Gee, we have some of the dumbest of the dumbs. Some of them even work in the media and entertainment industry. And people look up to these people. No wonder our country is in trouble.

Us, undisciplined? YOU BETCHA! Just drive the streets of Metro Manila and you'll know what "undisciplined" means. Or just take public transportation, you will see that too. Will we ever improve? Will things get better in Pinas? Nope...not in the immediate future. We have seen the enemy. And the enemy is US.

Since: Feb 07

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Villano wrote:
I don't know about the Filipinos being "RUDE". For the most part, Filipinos are mostly courteous. The only time I find them rude is when they ask a woman's age during casual conversation or how much money you make in your job. Asking for personal information like those is being RUDE. As for being CORRUPT, UNDISCIPLINED and STUPID, I would say we have a lot of those. But we certainly do not have a monopoly of them. Just recently, Bill Maher said something about AMERICANS being stupid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bill Maher, makes his point how dumb,ignorant and uneducated the majority of Americans are.And backs it up with facts. The ones who dislike and hate Bill Maher, are the same people who belong to that category of ignorant, embarrassing dummies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Also look here for more evidence of American stupidity:
http://www.youtube.com/results...
Having cited all that evidence, I would not jump with glee. Gee, we have some of the dumbest of the dumbs. Some of them even work in the media and entertainment industry. And people look up to these people. No wonder our country is in trouble.
Us, undisciplined? YOU BETCHA! Just drive the streets of Metro Manila and you'll know what "undisciplined" means. Or just take public transportation, you will see that too. Will we ever improve? Will things get better in Pinas? Nope...not in the immediate future. We have seen the enemy. And the enemy is US.
Not "the enemy is US," it's more like "the enemy is IN the US." You are awakening from the illusions the culprits shoved on you and packaged as "reality" for that's what they did to Americans and with the export of trash influence by the culprits had dumbed down this country too for their power thrive in keeping people ignorant. to generalize Americans as "enemy" may be inaccurate for they may also be victims too. Those deserving however of your contempt may be the dolts holding to the arrogance of their ignorance. in this country such are aptly called "piglipinos."

The dolts and dorks are the result of the grand scheme of the ultimate culprits for their power rely on keeping these pathetic souls ignorant. these ultimate culprits are global financial oligarchs i.e. International Bankers, Zionazis, Illuminati.

recently their tentacles gripping against the country were exposed with the idiotic bungling of their supported criminals the Ampatuans (funded thru their tentacle IMF-WB thru ARMM in which you and your children will suffer to pay for the loas) with the agenda of Rebellion at sowing conflict to divide Muslim Mindanao from the Philippines, which the greedy oligarchs will then use to invade resource-rich Sabah as the oligarch suckers will profiteer from the strife and conflicts in this part of the region tragically at your expense.

another example is the bungled operation of terrorist bomber Michael Meiring who turned out to be a CIA (another of their tentacle) agent.
NoName

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Visionarylink, you don't have many friends do you?
Gloria kawatan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 30, 2009
 
Shipwrecked wrote:
Pinoys are:
super, super CORRUPT
Rude - can't even keep right on stairs
Pushy - no sense of personal distance, will crowd you and rub skins with you - no sense of decency
No discipline - they cross anywhere on the road that's convenient for them
Stupid - they cross under the skywalks meant to keep them safe.
You're filipino, What that makes you! If is not super, super, CORRUT JUST LIKE THE FAKE PRESIDENT OF CEBU GLORIA ARROYO! Mabuhay ang mga kawatan.

Since: Dec 09

Arnold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 30, 2009
 
Aggree

“Time never stops running..”

Since: Nov 09

Hometown, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Racy

Since: Feb 07

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NoName wrote:
Visionarylink, you don't have many friends do you?
I have more than just friends, but very close friends. some dated back as far as my kindergarten years. Someone who had that time to know me described me as such: "Mabuting kaibigan, matinding kalaban."

If you're one of the nice, meek, intelligent fellows, it would be nice to meet with. However, dolts and dorks who messed up this dimension with their idiocy and arrogance, as well as the word "compromise" are LEAST of my interests.

I'm a firecely independent thinker you've yet have a little glimpse.
stupid pinoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shipwrecked wrote:
Pinoys are:
super, super CORRUPT
Rude - can't even keep right on stairs
Pushy - no sense of personal distance, will crowd you and rub skins with you - no sense of decency
No discipline - they cross anywhere on the road that's convenient for them
Stupid - they cross under the skywalks meant to keep them safe.
Arent you filipino? If so, What that makes you! If is not stupid idiot corrupt filipino. HA HA! you should be proud of yourself of being corrupt filipino.

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stupid pinoy,

Hey the American people put up with 8 years of George Bush wrecking the world militarily and economically. Even re-elected him. On the dumb scale Americans have nothing to brag about.

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

stupid pinoy,

I forgot to add on the stupid scale the Republican Party convinced a large amount of American people that Obama is a Nazi. LOL!!!!! A BLACK MAN ALLOWED IN THE NAZI PARTY LOL!!!!! have to be dumber than a box of rocks to fall for that!!!
Tommie

Tandang Sora, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Don the American wrote:
stupid pinoy,
I forgot to add on the stupid scale the Republican Party convinced a large amount of American people that Obama is a Nazi. LOL!!!!! A BLACK MAN ALLOWED IN THE NAZI PARTY LOL!!!!! have to be dumber than a box of rocks to fall for that!!!
HAHAH...that's a good one. We campaigned hard in OHIO, and Minnesota to beat McCain and Palin.
Stupid pinoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 30, 2009
 
bernie73 wrote:
Racy
Sweetpie! you can call it anyway you want. But thats the truth! Don't you think.
Stupid pinoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 30, 2009
 
Don the American wrote:
stupid pinoy,
Hey the American people put up with 8 years of George Bush wrecking the world militarily and economically. Even re-elected him. On the dumb scale Americans have nothing to brag about.
Don: Whatever your name is,. We are not talking about the AMERICAN'S. We are talking about filipinos being stupid corrupt blah, blah, blah. If you want to talk about AMERICAN PRESIDENT why don't you tell them. What I'm trying to say, Is the topic here is about filipinos, Not the AMERICAN'S!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of922
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 29 min john 8,495
Habemus Papam - We Have a Pope (Mar '13) 30 min Father Damaso 136
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 33 min Tristan ESN 3,202
i recieved meds from ate ai tnx 2 hr atE_ai 7
The 99th Iglesia ni Cristo Anniversary: A Prelu... (Jul '13) 2 hr INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 314
wanted textmate sexmate 2 hr redhorse69 1,369
c y t o t e c 2 hr atE_ai 46
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••