“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#140 Aug 14, 2013
victim of a scammer wrote:
I have been scammed by a woman from the Philippines. She claimed to be an attorney to get the money. She claimed that my girlfriend is going to jail if I don't send bail money and she asked also money for lawyer's fee. The scammer's name is Elaine Cruz-Morales. I made an internet site of her. The site is http://www.elainecruz-moralesascammer.fi/ there you can find more closer information and proof of the scam. My girlfriend who I met online is Kiah Casandra Cruz. She asked money from me too but I'm not sure if she is a scammer.
Did you notice these two women's last names are the same? They are either the same person or they could be related. Since they are scammers, there's a big chance their names are also fake. But who knows? Maybe they dumb in some point to give away their name. You can get ahold of them through their photos and e-mail address.
Dee Johnson

Brooklyn, NY

#143 Aug 26, 2013
allan seal wrote:
A problem you can find is that though the young filipina is good she may be pushed into asking for money by her family, it happened to me.
My fiancee was pushed by her aunt, coached but then she fell in love with me.When we were together in Cebu, three weeks together she broke down and cried, she did not know how to tell me, caught between her love for me and family obligations.
Happy to say we are together, does not have anything to do with her aunt from Cebu City,she has allowance and we plan to marry this year.
There are many good girls that have the same problem, family see's then as money box if have foreign bf but at the same time can be victim of others that are jealous of her for having a foreigner who will take them overseas to a better life, they may even try to cause problems with stories.
You just try to take care, you need to see them face to face but if from US do not have much holiday time,if lucky have week there from two weeks annual leave, here in Australia we have 4 weeks so spend maximum time together, girl can pretend for a week but a month with her chat mate is a long time, first take your time but you must see her.
hmmmmm family obligations hope this me. you lucky..:) if a girl asks for money does it make her a scammer?.I don't know if it's that is 100 % true maybe she might really need it the thing is you don't have to lie to me Im pretty easy going if a person tells me the truth and is honest with me.. If you need it too support you family then fine it's ok.
Dee Johnson

Brooklyn, NY

#144 Aug 26, 2013
Jane wrote:
Hi,I am 21 year old filipina, living in Manila and I have a british boyfriend. These scammers are the reason of the relatives and friends ofmy boyfriend to stop him from seeing me. First, I have a stable job and I came from a decent family. We both in love with each other genuinely and people are judging us especially me that I will just scam him. My british boyfriend is 27 years old. If I am a scammer I wouldnt be inlove with him but will be inlove with someone who's very old and has saggy skin. Lots of old men are messaging me and offering me good life but that's so sick and I am not for that. My concern is, not all filipinas are scammers, he's gonna visit me in May and I will be walking so proud with him because I know that I have good intentions. I just hope some people won't be that judgemental.
You sound for real good.:)
oliso

Miles City, MT

#147 Sep 1, 2013
I was scammed twice by filipinas. I never thought I could be scammed but I was. They are very smart, very convincing and know exactly what they are doing. There are some very nice girls out there looking for nice guys, but in my opinion, most are scams. If she tells you she loves you and you've never met in person: SCAM. If she asks for, or hints or even accepts money from you even if you have met her: SCAM. When me and my wife were just dating and had met twice, she needed an emergency trip to the dentist but she had to wait until payday. I offered to send her money. She said no. I insisted. She said no. I Western Union-ed her money, she would not pick it up. That is how I knew she was the one. A NICE GIRL WILL NEVER ACCEPT MONEY FROM YOU. EVER!!
Revenge

Philippines

#148 Sep 1, 2013
As a foreigner who lives in the Philippines, I was scammed a few times - my heart shattered once. Now I do the scamming.
I have a "trix only" cell phone and set up a fake FB account...I never tell Filipinas my real name or occupation...just meet them...**** them and move to the next...i can say that i've screwed over a couple of girls...but most were just after the scam (they didn't get anything from me), but i got everything from them.
I'm still looking for a real girl...a good girl i can open up to...but for now - i'll be playing the games thank you :P

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#149 Sep 2, 2013
I also was a victim of a Philippine romance scam some years ago. A Filipina nurse student asked me for help to finish her classes and start her nursing career. I helped her because I thought she was a good person, we wanted to get married and she promised a future together, but all was a scam. I unmasked her later. You can read my full story here:

http://voniquita.wordpress.com

Since: Dec 12

Fitzroy North, Australia

#150 Sep 2, 2013
Jhen looks real cute. Probably worth the money if you got the chocolates.

Location hidden

#151 Sep 2, 2013
Christopher Santos wrote:
Jhen looks real cute. Probably worth the money if you got the chocolates.
She is cute in the pictures, but actually she is very skinny, a bag of bones. I didn't get more than a big problem from her. Probably worth the money for her if her secret lover got the chocolates.

Location hidden

#155 Sep 2, 2013
The easiest way to see if they are sincere is to offer them money, If she is truly in it for love she will flatly refuse it.

Another way is if they send you nude photo's then chances are they are not sincerer, just using their body's to some end.

Also here one more tip, this will sound crazy, but make her mad, at least once or twice.. Don't do it over something that would break you up. But her reactions will tell you volumes. If shes all yes yes yes then odds are your being scammed, but if she stands her ground with you odds are its the real thing.

Location hidden

#158 Sep 2, 2013
Sugarbabies64 wrote:
The easiest way to see if they are sincere is to offer them money, If she is truly in it for love she will flatly refuse it.
Another way is if they send you nude photo's then chances are they are not sincerer, just using their body's to some end.
Also here one more tip, this will sound crazy, but make her mad, at least once or twice.. Don't do it over something that would break you up. But her reactions will tell you volumes. If shes all yes yes yes then odds are your being scammed, but if she stands her ground with you odds are its the real thing.
The relationship with her was a fake from start to finish. I was serious but she just wanted my money. And like me, there are a lot of Western guys who are looking for a good Filipina bride and they are having the same problem than me. That's why I wanted to shared my experience and let everybody know how to manage these issues. Unfortunately the problem I had is very common.

Location hidden

#162 Sep 2, 2013
One other way is does she play with you ?
My wife would actually play with me, not just flirt but play. walking by me she would stop and rub my shoulders, just to touch me, I would give her drive by kisses while she was doing the dishes..

I would be sitting at the computer she would come in and kiss me on the back of the head, and play with things.( Use your imagination ). I would be on the couch watching TV and she would sit on my lap Intentionally to block the TV. She would not fart in front of me, I joked with her that when she did I would know she was truly comfortable with me, Next morning I told her she was comfortable she was farting in her sleep LOL. My point is we played and had fun together, and her love showed. Also we had a house maid for a short period of time, we had to fire her because she got jealous... A women that don't love you won't be jealous

When a women's in love there is no mistaking it..

Location hidden

#163 Sep 2, 2013
Oxygen Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
The relationship with her was a fake from start to finish. I was serious but she just wanted my money. And like me, there are a lot of Western guys who are looking for a good Filipina bride and they are having the same problem than me. That's why I wanted to shared my experience and let everybody know how to manage these issues. Unfortunately the problem I had is very common.
It is common, our next door neighbor was talking to several Men, I don't know how many but i do know a few of them traveled there to meet her. They were there a week or two then gone, a month or so later another guy, this time German... And I'm saying she never did these things to any of them. But my wife did. I know it can be difficult to see thru the scams as many have said they are very smart, but if you find a good one you will never have to look again... I have never had a better women in my life than my wife now.

Location hidden

#165 Sep 2, 2013
Revenge wrote:
As a foreigner who lives in the Philippines, I was scammed a few times - my heart shattered once. Now I do the scamming.
I have a "trix only" cell phone and set up a fake FB account...I never tell Filipinas my real name or occupation...just meet them...**** them and move to the next...i can say that i've screwed over a couple of girls...but most were just after the scam (they didn't get anything from me), but i got everything from them.
I'm still looking for a real girl...a good girl i can open up to...but for now - i'll be playing the games thank you :P
If you really want to find a good Filipina girl, I would suggest you start with going to church, maybe just maybe you will find a good girl and lean the error of your ways and quit scamming others .. a win win for all...

Location hidden

#167 Sep 2, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>My experience was a huge majority were straight and honest...with a few scammers....
Honestly Blue that was my impression too.

Location hidden

#168 Sep 2, 2013
It's pretty easy to spot a scammer. If the woman's focus is to always ask for money, gifts, College, she always say boohoo pity me sobbing stories, she strip in front of a stranger on a webcam then that woman is up to no good. Remember, both of you are looking for a good life time partner, so why would be the cash and the stripping be the center of discussion for? A woman who stripped in front of you probably did the same to other strangers she met online. You are loking for a decent wife not a ho, so why get serious with someone who show up her private parts and ask for money? Use your common sense, guys. Now, once you found a good one, enjoy the good time and hope to God she would not change once she get relaxed with you and after she get what she wanted from you. You can tell if a woman is a good wife. If she stick with you no matter what and if she stay faithful to you even when life is rough.
got scammed

Caloocan, Philippines

#169 Sep 2, 2013
what if it is the white guy who is not serious and it is him who scammed the filipina woman?
I Am Proud Pinay

Caloocan, Philippines

#170 Sep 2, 2013
what if it is the white guy who is not serious and scammed the filipina?
For all you know, it is not just pinays who are scamming you guys, you are also scamming the pinays.

Location hidden

#171 Sep 2, 2013
got scammed wrote:
what if it is the white guy who is not serious and it is him who scammed the filipina woman?
Well yes that happens too..
Trust is not given, it's earned in small increments, a little at a time.
just be patient and watch how they act that will tell you all.

Location hidden

#172 Sep 2, 2013
got scammed wrote:
There are scammers anywhere people should observe precaution.

Location hidden

#173 Sep 2, 2013
I Am Proud Pinay wrote:
what if it is the white guy who is not serious and scammed the filipina?
For all you know, it is not just pinays who are scamming you guys, you are also scamming the pinays.
There are good and bad in every race. There are Filipinos who scammed their own kind. People should always use their common sense not to fall for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
open adoption for unborn baby /sambot lampin (Mar '13) 16 min vhinavhina 356
wanted textmate sexmate (Mar '14) 23 min john 5,103
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 32 min chelvi 11,324
anybody here in legazpi looking for bifemale te... (Feb '14) 39 min Choii 21
My Abortion Story (Feb '14) 52 min Ms_Joy 591
I need good looking, young and professional mal... 1 hr jay 1
Safe abortion. I was once a patient of Ms. Pearl. 1 hr msprobably 168
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 2 hr KidlatNgayon 6,995
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 9 hr Don the American 3,399
Dr. Fredli's Group of Philippine Abortion Doctors (Feb '14) 10 hr Lyn 654

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE