The dive nest

Jan 11, 2013 Full story: The Star Online 13

After a six hours bus journey, the writer reaches the clear waters and soft-as-cotton fine white sands of El Nido beach in Palawan, Philippines.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2013
That place look's fantastic...looks as if snorkeling might be just as fun as scuba....too bad there isn't any better accomidations....like the shore in the movie, The Beach....
lol

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
That place look's fantastic...looks as if snorkeling might be just as fun as scuba....too bad there isn't any better accomidations....like the shore in the movie, The Beach....
accommodations = GB. Now, that's a good breathing place!
heressssssssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#3 Jan 12, 2013
No No No -this is all a pack of lies EVERYBODY KNOWS (at least Don says) the philippine is one big trash pile all the reefs are dead and the water is full excrement - so where is this place ?? Bali maybe ??? surely someone miss-named this article -or could it really be Don is full of shite -nah couldnt be -or could it ??? Bwhahahahahahhahaha
GO BLUE FOREVER

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
DEBRA BETHUNE HAS SO MANY SCHEMES, AND 'I PAY BACK' SAID DEBRA WARRICK
THAT NOW, SHE WILL, THE ELECTRICTY. IS PAID. YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI IS NOT YOUR MOTHER, NOR YOUR BANKER, NOR ANYTHING.
FBI REPORT IC3 IS IN EL PASO., SO YES YVETTE 'SWEAR OUT A WARRANT ON TWO THIEVES, LARCENY, AND ANIMAL CRUELTY'. ON BOTH OCCUPANTS.
GERALD J.
DEBRA BETHUNE AND CHRISTINE ANDERSON WALMART COLSPRINGS 'ANIMAL CRUELTY
CHRISTINE ANDERSON AND DEBRA BETHUNE 'LARCENY' 20 TIMES OVER COLSPR,CO
LADY YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI 'OF FRANCE' ASSAULTED BY ANNETTE MARION
7945 MANSTON ST, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920 CRIME SCENE, ALL PARTIES, CPMS OSD MIL TRACKPHONE, STALKER ANNETTE MARION HOSED, HACKED INTO DEBR BETHUNE COMPUTER.
6 PHONES, 7 COMPUTERS HOSED ANNETTE MARION DID TO LADY YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI
LADY YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI DENOUNCED USA 92 XENA FIND HER RUSSIAN PASSPT
ANNETTE MARION HOSED DEBRA BETHUNE COMPUTER EMAIL OF YVETTE MARION DICAMPLI
GERALD J.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2013
heressssssssssss kenny wrote:
No No No -this is all a pack of lies EVERYBODY KNOWS (at least Don says) the philippine is one big trash pile all the reefs are dead and the water is full excrement - so where is this place ?? Bali maybe ??? surely someone miss-named this article -or could it really be Don is full of shite -nah couldnt be -or could it ??? Bwhahahahahahhahaha
Do you have any information, that the reefs haven't been ruined? I would be interested in seeing it.....Saw a news segment, that a large portion of Australia's Great Barrier Reef has been destroyed, but it was by errant ships, in too shallow of waters.....
heressssssssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any information, that the reefs haven't been ruined? I would be interested in seeing it.....Saw a news segment, that a large portion of Australia's Great Barrier Reef has been destroyed, but it was by errant ships, in too shallow of waters.....
Dummy this article is proof in of itself.
Bakulaw

Adelaide, Australia

#8 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I have dived and fished many times around El Nido and Coron, Busuanga area. You won't see any big reef fish anywhere. They are all long gone. There is no pristine reefs left anywhere in the Philippines even Tubbataha.
Sometimes get a few pelagics like Spanish Mackerel.
There are some good resorts on the islands around El Nido but
they are expensive by Philippines standards for what you get.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Dummy?....little brave man, eh?....
heressssssssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy?....little brave man, eh?....
Would you prefer el stupido ???
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy?....little brave man, eh?....
bravest man in the filipins behind a keyboard , but dont invite him to the gym.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Bakulaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I have dived and fished many times around El Nido and Coron, Busuanga area. You won't see any big reef fish anywhere. They are all long gone. There is no pristine reefs left anywhere in the Philippines even Tubbataha.
Sometimes get a few pelagics like Spanish Mackerel.
There are some good resorts on the islands around El Nido but
they are expensive by Philippines standards for what you get.
thanks for settling the issue.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
bravest man in the filipins behind a keyboard , but dont invite him to the gym.
After several years on topix, i just get tired of all the false bravado.....
lol

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>After several years on topix, i just get tired of all the false bravado.....
You should not pay attention if you know that it's all false bravado. Besides, you are also one displaying false bravado ..remember you're too critical of my lack of education and for voting Romney...lolllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 23 min superdry1 13,090
anyone from calamba or batangas area here. im m... 2 hr FUckMeHardAndFast 4
Iglesia Ni Cristo beliefs and practices (Feb '11) 3 hr Parmalat 1,589
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 3 hr kiraRA12 14,669
Jehovah's Witnesses Admit A Colossal Scam!!! (Feb '13) 4 hr KidlatNgayon 193
"For Sale": Empty Chapels Of The "Mother Harlot... 4 hr KidlatNgayon 83
serious relationship bifemme and femme only. 5 hr kiraRA12 37
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 5 hr jahmjahm 832
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 7 hr AVCM Retired 5,767
More from around the web