Iglesia Ni Cristo Says: "Kabayan Ko, Kapatid Ko" (My Countrymen, My Brethren)

Posted in the Philippines Forum

Comments (Page 19)

Showing posts 361 - 380 of524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

allstar wrote:
All Star
All Star you are a BRAINWASHED JERK...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA DESPERATE LAUGHING HYENA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THE TRUE BRAINWASHED PEOPLE IS YOU AND YOUR COHORTS.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA. HAVE YOU EVER SAW YOUR GOLLUM FACE MY PRECIOUS IN THE MIRROR. ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB AND DUMBER THAT HIDING YOUR VENOMOUS ANACONDA FACE IN YOUR USERNAMES IS ANOTHER MIND BOGGLING TRUTH THAT YOUR REALLY ONE HELL OF LOSER BRAINWASHED TOGETHER WITH YOUR CENTURY OLD PANLOLOKO TO YOURSELF AND TO YOUR BRETHREN THE DOCTRINES LIKE YOUR NUMBER GAME AND YOUR PAGAN DEITY OF YOUR FALSE CHRIST SERIES OF 1100 DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN ILL REFUTE BRAINWASHED PEOPLE OF SATAN. ARE YOU ALONE IN BEING BRAINWASHED AND WHAT YOU AND YOUR DEMONIC BRETHREN ARE UP TO. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, I WILL CALL A DOCTOR OF DIVINATION TO PRAY OVER YOUR PAGIGING BANGAG. HIDING AND BEING A COWARD ARE TRUE BEST EXAMPLE NOT ONLY OF BEING BRAINWASHED BUT ALSO BEING BANGAG IN YOUR DEMI GOD DOCTRINES. THEY ARE ALSO HELL OF EVIDENCE TO THAT.HAHAHHAHAHAHAH SO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH. VALIUM OR SHABU HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Your FOUNDER is a RAPIST... Take Note your Founder not just a Minister, not just a second or third Executive Minister,,... IT is YOUR OWN ANGEL Founder who Proclaim HIMSELF to be the LAST MESSENGER A.K.A. SUGO na napa SUBO dahil natakot sa SCHISM noong 1922... Noong 1914 hindi pa siya Sugo...
WHO SAID SO YOU THE TRUE RAPISTS JUST LIKE YOUR DEMI GODDESS IN HIDING IN BRAZIL NOW. YOUR REALLY A DESPERATE INSANE DOG. YOU HAVE ALL EATEN WHAT A DECOMPOSING BONE LOOKS LIKE.IWWWW.HAHAHAHHAHAHA. THE TRUE FOUNDER OF THE INC IS NOT BROTHER FELIX MANALO AS YOUR DEMONIC MIND AND BANGAG KABADINGANG HAS IN YOUR KUKOTE.HAHAHAHHAHA. ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE DEVIL WHO IS HIDING IN THEIR USERNAMES ALBEIT EVEN THOUGH ITS A MILLION ONE COULD NOT HIDE THE TRUTH AGAIN EVEN YOUR HIDING IN YOUR LUNGGAS THAT YOUR THE ONES WHO ARE THE TRUE RAPISTS TOGETHER WITH THOUSANDS OF EVIDENCE LYING IN THE TABLES OF PROSECUTOR OF THE LAND.THOUSANDS OF YOU AND YOUR COMRADES TOGETHER WITH YOUR ADMINISTRATOR OF DARKNESS WERE HAVE BEEN EXPOSED BY YOUR ESCAPADES IN THE NEWS OF CHANNEL 2,4,5,7,13 ETC ETCH AND EVEN IN HISTORY BOOKS OF THE WORLD WOULD NEVER DENY EXTRAVAGANT FACTS OF HORRENDOUS BIBLIOFILES WITH INTERVIEW MESSAGES IN IT. SORRY AGAIN LOSER IS HIDING THE TRUTH OF BEING IN A SHEER DESPERATION, SO WHAT IS AGAIN ANOTHER VITAL FACT OF TRUTH HERE IS ALL SONS AND DAUGHTER OF THE DEMI GOD OF SATAN ARE NOW BEING SHELTERED NOT ONLY IN PRISON BUT ALSO IN MENTAL HOSPITAL. HOW IS THE HURTFUL TRUTH.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA AND THEY ARE EXPECTING YOU TO JOIN THEIR CLUB NOW.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Your USER Name ALL STAR is a Self Exalted Name like the Name of your Cult... Iglesia ni cristo who are ALWAYS Trying to capture every Moment...

Trying Hard to Publish such LIES on your Self Centered Pasugo Toilet Paper...

Do NOT Forget my Dear All Star that I Know all your Lies and Squid Tactics because I've been there in INC CULT for 30 Years... It is ISRAEL which means PREVAILER and NOT your Third World Far East propaganda PhilippinesIsland of Philip... I am a Proud Filipino but to support a Home Grown CULT is such a LOSER...(IsraelNOTPinas)

You are HUNG HANG I am not Eli Soriano's Follower...

INC of Manalo Ask Incomplete Question while
ADD of Soriano Adds up the Answer...

Remember the Greatest CULT Battle in Broadcast Media...

Whahahaha The whole Christian Community are Laughing on the TWO Insignificant Cult...

MUD Slinging in Media...

LIST of Cult in the Philippines...

Iglesia ni cristo of MAnalo - The Largest Independent Cult
El Shaddai of Mike Velarde - The Largest Catholic Cult
Kingdom of Apollo Quiboloy - The Largest Protestant Cult

Ang Dating Daan of Eliseo Soriano - The Cult for All Season
Jehovahs Witness of Charles Russel - The All Star Cult
Mormonism of Joseph Smith - The Mega Cult

What a Cult?????
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

allstar wrote:
All Star you are a BRAINWASHED JERK...

Your FOUNDER is a RAPIST... Take Note your Founder not just a Minister, not just a second or third Executive Minister,,... IT is YOUR OWN ANGEL Founder who Proclaim HIMSELF to be the LAST MESSENGER A.K.A. SUGO na napa SUBO dahil natakot sa SCHISM noong 1922... Noong 1914 hindi pa siya Sugo...
WHO SAID SO YOU THE TRUE RAPISTS JUST LIKE YOUR DEMI GODDESS IN HIDING IN BRAZIL NOW. YOUR REALLY A DESPERATE INSANE DOG. YOU HAVE ALL EATEN WHAT A DECOMPOSING BONE LOOKS LIKE.IWWWW.HAHAHAHHAHAHA. THE TRUE FOUNDER OF THE INC IS NOT BROTHER FELIX MANALO AS YOUR DEMONIC MIND AND BANGAG KABADINGANG HAS IN YOUR KUKOTE.HAHAHAHHAHA. ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE DEVIL WHO IS HIDING IN THEIR USERNAMES ALBEIT EVEN THOUGH ITS A MILLION ONE COULD NOT HIDE THE TRUTH AGAIN EVEN YOUR HIDING IN YOUR LUNGGAS THAT YOUR THE ONES WHO ARE THE TRUE RAPISTS TOGETHER WITH THOUSANDS OF EVIDENCE LYING IN THE TABLES OF PROSECUTOR OF THE LAND.THOUSANDS OF YOU AND YOUR COMRADES TOGETHER WITH YOUR ADMINISTRATOR OF DARKNESS WERE HAVE BEEN EXPOSED BY YOUR ESCAPADES IN THE NEWS OF CHANNEL 2,4,5,7,13 ETC ETCH AND EVEN IN HISTORY BOOKS OF THE WORLD WOULD NEVER DENY EXTRAVAGANT FACTS OF HORRENDOUS BIBLIOFILES WITH INTERVIEW MESSAGES IN IT. SORRY AGAIN LOSER IS HIDING THE TRUTH OF BEING IN A SHEER DESPERATION, SO WHAT IS AGAIN ANOTHER VITAL FACT OF TRUTH HERE IS ALL SONS AND DAUGHTER OF THE DEMI GOD OF SATAN ARE NOW BEING SHELTERED NOT ONLY IN PRISON BUT ALSO IN MENTAL HOSPITAL. HOW IS THE HURTFUL TRUTH.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA AND THEY ARE EXPECTING YOU TO JOIN THEIR CLUB NOW.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Your USER Name ALL STAR is such a Self Exalted Name like the Name of your Cult... Iglesia ni cristo who are ALWAYS Trying to capture every Moment...

Do NOT Forget my Dear All Star that I Know all your Lies and Squid Tactics because I've been there in INC CULT for 30 Years...

Whahahaha The whole Christian Community are Laughing on the TWO Insignificant Cult...

MUD Slinging in Media...

What a Cult?????
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

allstar wrote:
ALL anak ng binabaeng hampaslupang zomvading dios diosa n nagtatago ngayon s brazil. vanished from earth now.hahahhahahhhaahaha even here your chemical basura smell smells like rotten.hahahahahahhahaha
Yes its TRUE...

Iglesia ni cristo Cult and Ang Dating Daan Cult...

The CULT of the same FEATHER Flock Together
The CULT of the same FATHER Flock Together

INC - Ravenous Bird of Low Moral
ADD - The Chosen Chicken Reader

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Why does ADD and INC always engage in fighting each other?

Because they are cut from the same cloth of cult.

Put two confrontational arrogant jerks in front of each other...and they will knock each other out...while everyone else laughs.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
Why does ADD and INC always engage in fighting each other?
Put two confrontational arrogant jerks in front of each other...and they will knock each other out...while everyone else laughs.
Exactly... Nothing More... Nothing Less...

ADD adds up the scriptures...
INC cuts the scriptures...

But God will MULTIPLY the Blessing for those who EXALT Him ONLY!!!

What Did GOD say about Adding and dropping Tactics?

Revelation 22:18-19
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
join the illuminati

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

are u poor.are u rich and u want your money to grow like grass.do you also need a promotion in your work.do you want your name to hard all over the world.if you want all of this to be don in your life.join the illuminati and be famous.if u want to be a member contact us with this number +2348051095263
allstar

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Your USER Name ALL STAR is such a Self Exalted Name like the Name of your Cult... Iglesia ni cristo who are ALWAYS Trying to capture every Moment...
Do NOT Forget my Dear All Star that I Know all your Lies and Squid Tactics because I've been there in INC CULT for 30 Years...
MUD Slinging in Media...
What a Cult?????

Your USER Name ALL STAR is such a Self Exalted Name like the Name of your Cult... Iglesia ni cristo who are ALWAYS Trying to capture every Moment...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHHA

MY NAME SAYS IT ALL ALL STAR NOT LIKE ESTAELITANG BANGAG NA MANLOLOKO AT TAKOT N NAGTATAGO S PILIPINAS.HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA HAHA YOUR CENTURY OLD PANLOLOKO IS THE TRUTH THAT WHAT YOUR HIDING FACE GOLLUM IS LOOK LIKE. YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE THE TRUE CULT OF SATAN BECAUSE ONE MARK OF ALL THE CULT OF SATAN NOW IS THAT THEIR HIDING NOW IN THEIR SECRET PLACES. YOUR TRUE HOBBY IS TO PLAY HIDEA AND SEEK INTO YOUR USERNAMES. COWARDS TRAITORS PERVERTS CULT OF SATAN.THATS THE TRUTH.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Do NOT Forget my LIES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH IF ALL WHAT I HAVE SAID IS LIES WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CULTIC CHURCHES OF SATAN THE EMBODIMENT OF ALL EVIL. DONT TRY TO HIDE YOUR GOLLUM FACE AGAIN.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR DAILY PRESCRIPTION OF VALLIUM HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. YOUR ALL TOO BANGAG DENYING THE FACT THAT ALL CULT OF SATAN NOW DISGUISING AS CHRISTIAN BUT ALL YOUR WORKS ARE WORKS OF THE DEVIL WHO ARE ALL LOSERS NOW AND HIDING IN YOUR TAGUAN. NO WONDER THAT WHY ALL HALIMAWS HERE BELONG TO THE DAY IN DAY OUT FLY BY NIGHT CULT OF SATAN CAN NO LONGER BE SEEN IN THE DAYLIGHT.HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH A, ANG KAKAPAL KSI NG MGA MUKHA NYO.HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA. DENY MO B ANTG PAGTATAGO MO OH NO. ALAM N YAN NG TAONG BAYAN.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. PANAHON P YAN NG KOPONG KOPONG YANG MGA TINAPANG BANGUS ISTORYA MO.HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA. WLA NG BUMIBILI HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.LOSER MAGTAGO N LANG KAYONG MGA ULUPONG NI STANAS,.HHAHHAHAHAHA AT ANG INC AY PATULOY S PAGLARGA S TAGUMPAY THAT NOT EVEN ESTAELITANG BADING WOULD EVEN HECK TO STOPPED. SINO K BA ISA KA LANG IPIS N ZOMVADING NA NAGTATAGO S USERNAME MONG ESTALIETANG BADING N TAGA PILIPINAS.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AMININ.HAHAHHAHAHAH LOSERS.HAHAHHAHAH

REALLY HINDI K KAANIB NI ELINITA BADING ZORIANA Y INGKANG. WEH.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA TOTOO B TALGA YAN EH BKIT ANG LANSA NG AMOY MO RIN LIKE YOUR DIOS DIOSA.NGAYONG NAGTATAGO N ANG REYNA REYNAHAN MO EH ITINATAKWIL MO N ANG NAGBIGAY NG MAKEUP KIT MO.HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH A. YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS A CULT IS.HJAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT A LOSER.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

CULT IS A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

D BA ANG DEFINITION N ITO AY SWAK N SWAK S INYO KSI KAYO ANG NAGTATAGLAY NG MGA ARAL NG DEMONYO LIKE NUMBER GAMES SERISO OF 1100 HAHAHA
allstar

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

"Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan "]Why does ADD and INC always engage in fighting each otheR

REALLY YOUR NOT A MEMBER OF THE CULT OF THE BRAZILIANA HAHAHAHHAHA QUESTION WHY THE ETERNAL RAPIST OF THE APALIT WORLD AND YOU AND YOUR HALIMAW HERE ARE ALL HAVE THE SAME SCENT. MALANSA.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

DONT DENY THAT., ESTAELITANG YOU IGLESIA NG BAMPIRANG MAHLIG S DINUGUAN EZZY THE VAMPIRE AND OTHERS TRYING TO HIDE YOUR REAL COLORS AND ALWAYS PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK TO YOUR USERNAMES.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA COWARDS TRAITORS AND PERVERTST TO THE MAXIMUM LEVEL. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

NSAN N NGAYON ANG MGA MAKAKAPAL N MUKHA N MUKHANG HALIMAW,. WHY DONT YOU TRY TO GO AND PUBLIC AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT ALL THE CHURCHES OF SATAN'S MEMBER LOOKS LIKE THE SAME.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ALL LOOKS INHUMANOID.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH A

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHA WE DONT FIGHT LIKE WHAT ALL YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE DOING.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER TRYING TO KUHA THE KORONA OF BEING THE MOST PERVERT COWARD AND DEMONIC RELIGION OF SATAN,HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHA

HAPPY GLORIOUS 100TH ANNIVERSAY OF THE INC THAT EVEN ALL THE BAMPIRANG NAGTATAGO WOULD DEFINITELY SCARED OF TO SEE THE SUNLIGHT BAKA MASUNOG. AT BUMAHO MAG AMOY PORK BARREL PA.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
allstar

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

who="israelNOTpinas" ]<quoted text>

What Did GOD say about Adding and dropping Tactics?
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WRONG AGAIN LOSER COWARDS PERVERTS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU AND ALL OF YOUR COHORTS HERE ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER FOR YOUR CULTIC GLORY NO MORE NO LESS HAHHAHAHAHAAHHA
YOU EVEN TRY TO SHUN AWAY THE TRUTH THAT YOUR THE DAUGHTER OF THE DIOS DIOSA N NAGTATAGO S BRAZIL, BECAUSE YOUR ONLY TALKING WITH YOUR USERNAME ONLY. OH NO YOU COULD NOT AVOID THE VOICE OF THE TRUTH AND OF THE PUBLIC MANOR.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHA

LET US SCRUTINIZE THE WHORE MONGER WAY OF HOW PERVERTS COWARDS TRAITORS AND ZOMVADING LIKE YOU DO TO THE VERSES OF THE BIBLE AND ASK QUESTION AFTERWARDS.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHA

IN THE PRECEDING VERSE IF ANY ONE WHO HEARS THE WORD OF THE PROPHECY AND ADD ANYTHING TO THEM GOD WILL ADD TO THAT PERSON THE PLAGUE DESCRIBED IN THE SCROLL. MY QUESTIONS ARE: WHY DO ALL YOU AND YOUR CULTIC CHURCHES OF SATAN ADDS PSEUDO TEACHINGS OF THE TRIUNE GOD IN THE HOLY BIBLE FOR THE BIBLE IS EXPLICITLY TEACH THAT THE FATHER IS THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD AND OTHER SATAN INSPIRED TEACHINGS IN THE HOLY BIBLE THAT'S REALLY HAPPENING TODAY AND THE DAY BEYOND. WHY ARE YOU HIDING FOR BEING COWARDS LEST YOU AND ALL YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSED AND NOT JUST HAVING BEEN ACCUSED BUT THE TRUTH IS CONVICTED OF ALL THE DEMONIC ACTS THAT YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ALL HAVE DONE IN THE NAME OF RELIGION.HAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHA

EVIDENCE OF HISTORY AND ALL MAN MADE WRITINGS HAVE BEEN EXPOSED WHICH ARE TRUE AND VERIFIABLE THAT IS WHY AS THE VERSE PINPOINTS" GOD WILL ADD THE PLAGUES WRITTEN IN THE HOLY WRIT" SO WHERE ARE NOW THE CHURCHES OF SATAN LEGION OF DOOM AGAINST THE INC, DI BA ALL OF YOU NOW ARE HIDING IN YOUR TAGUAN.HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA AND EVIDENCE OF DAY IN DAY OUT EXPOSE OF SCANDALS MALVERSATION MURDER RAPE AND OTHER SIMILAR ACTS OF THE DEVIL IN ALL OF YOUR CHURCHES SO THAT IS WHY YOUR ALL NOW FLYING TO THE GRAVES OF DESPAIR.HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHHA AND THE OTHER ONE

19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

WHY DID YOU AND YOUR COHORTS TAKE AWAY THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUE CHURCH OF CHRIST AND THE OTHER TRUE TEACHINGS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE THUS RESULTING OF THE BASIC THEORY WHY ALL THE HALIMAWS NOW ARE HIDING IN THE DENS OF THE MOUNTAINS AND AVOIDING THE QUE OF THE PUBLIC EYE TO PREVENT SELF JUDGMENT HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.P INOY HAVE SAID THIS, SAN K KUMUKUHA NG KAPAL NG MUKHA.

DONT YOU AND YOUR COHORTS NEVER LEARNED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER NATIONS WHO FIGHT THE NATION OF ISRAEL THEN AND IN THE TIMES OF CHRIST ALL THE FALSE PROPHETS WHO ATTACK HIM. THE QUESTION OF ALL THE TRUTH. WHERE ARE THEY NOW. FOR YOU WHERE ARE YOUR DYING CHURCHES CULTIC OF SATAN NOW. AS I HAVE THEY HAVE ALL DIES.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH “…the Church of Christ in the Philippines has converted millions of people of various nationalities. The phenomenal growth and unchecked progress of evangelization have caught the imagination of many. Her achievements, both spiritual and temporal, are too marvelous to be considered as the work of man.
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

allstar wrote:
who="israelNOTpinas" ]<quoted text>

DONT YOU AND YOUR COHORTS NEVER LEARNED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER NATIONS WHO FIGHT THE NATION OF ISRAEL THEN AND IN THE TIMES OF CHRIST ALL THE FALSE PROPHETS WHO ATTACK HIM. THE QUESTION OF ALL THE TRUTH. WHERE ARE THEY NOW. FOR YOU WHERE ARE YOUR DYING CHURCHES CULTIC OF SATAN NOW. AS I HAVE THEY HAVE ALL DIES.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH “…the Church of Christ in the Philippines has converted millions of people of various nationalities. The phenomenal growth and unchecked progress of evangelization have caught the imagination of many. Her achievements, both spiritual and temporal, are too marvelous to be considered as the work of man.
Exactly...

It is ISRAEL that always Prevails because the word Israel means Prevailer...

You are Ignoramus... Jacob means Deceiver change to Israel means Prevailer...

It is ISRAEL not PINAS...

ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA NG IGLESIA NI KRISTO NI MANALO 1914... na ipagsigawan sa MUNDO na ang tunay na IGLESIA ay nasa PILIPINAS...

HUNGHANG... Mahiya ka naman sa Israel... Mahiya naman kayo na ang nagtatag ng Iglesia mula sa GINAYA ninyong Apostasy sa Jehovahs witness... HAHAHAHAH Tapos ang Nagtayo Rapist na sinipa sa Seventh day Adventist WHAHAHAH nakakatawa...

Tapos nalaman niya lang na SUGO siya pagkagaling niya sa AMERICA kasi NATAKOT siya sa Schism ni Teofilo Ora...

Whahahaha ang FOUNDER niyo ang BAKLA...

SI HESU KRISTO lang ang dapat Itaas... Walang Leader, Founder o Pinuno ng Religion na dapat mataas kasi lahat sila makasalanan HYNGHANG ka ALL Star...

Hindi mo pala naunawaan ang pangalang ISRAEL not PINAS...

Ang Iglesiya ni Manalo ang gymawa at UMIMBENTO ng LOCAL na KULTO sa PILIPINAS...

Dapat ang INC Promote natin kasi Locally made CULT hehehehe....

BASAHIN mo ang HISTORY ng ZOMBADING na INC...

The Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) teaches that Jesus is God as well as man. When Felix Manalo left the SDA, he complained that the SDA teaching on the Sabbath is wrong. HE NEVER COMPLAINED THAT THE SDA teaching that Jesus is God is wrong.
Then his son lawyer Erano Manalo came into the picture. He wrote a 64 booklet called "Christ God Examined False" and then the whole INC doctrine changed. They used to teach that Jesus was God, but because of Erano Manalo, the INC changed its doctrine to Jesus is not God. Erano Manalo did this for branding purposes, to differentiate itself from the Catholic teaching.

In fact in the application of corporation sole, Felix Manalo stated that the church he is founding may be called "Church of Christ or Church of God" for it is the same thing.

There are 5 biblical verses that explicitly call Jesus God. The INC has an elaborate rationalization to discount these verses. But Jesus never corrected them. Because it is true.

John 20:28 - Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

Romans 9:5 -...Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13-15 -...our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Hebrews 1:8 - But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever…

2 Peter 1:1 -...the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ…
allstar

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Exactly...
It is ISRAEL that always Prevails because the word Israel means Prevailer...
You are Ignoramus... Jacob means Deceiver change to Israel means Prevailer...
It is ISRAEL not PINAS...
ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA NG IGLESIA NI KRISTO NI MANALO 1914... na ipagsigawan sa MUNDO na ang tunay na IGLESIA ay nasa PILIPINAS...
HUNGHANG... Mahiya ka naman sa Israel... Mahiya naman kayo na ang nagtatag ng Iglesia mula sa GINAYA ninyong Apostasy sa Jehovahs witness... HAHAHAHAH Tapos ang Nagtayo Rapist na sinipa sa Seventh day Adventist WHAHAHAH nakakatawa...
Tapos nalaman niya lang na SUGO siya pagkagaling niya sa AMERICA kasi NATAKOT siya sa Schism ni Teofilo Ora...
Whahahaha ang FOUNDER niyo ang BAKLA...
SI HESU KRISTO lang ang dapat Itaas... Walang Leader, Founder o Pinuno ng Religion na dapat mataas kasi lahat sila makasalanan HYNGHANG ka ALL Star...
Hindi mo pala naunawaan ang pangalang ISRAEL not PINAS...
Ang Iglesiya ni Manalo ang gymawa at UMIMBENTO ng LOCAL na KULTO sa PILIPINAS...
Dapat ang INC Promote natin kasi Locally made CULT hehehehe....
BASAHIN mo ang HISTORY ng ZOMBADING na INC...
The Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) teaches that Jesus is God as well as man. When Felix Manalo left the SDA, he complained that the SDA teaching on the Sabbath is wrong. HE NEVER COMPLAINED THAT THE SDA teaching that Jesus is God is wrong.
Then his son lawyer Erano Manalo came into the picture. He wrote a 64 booklet called "Christ God Examined False" and then the whole INC doctrine changed. They used to teach that Jesus was God, but because of Erano Manalo, the INC changed its doctrine to Jesus is not God. Erano Manalo did this for branding purposes, to differentiate itself from the Catholic teaching.
In fact in the application of corporation sole, Felix Manalo stated that the church he is founding may be called "Church of Christ or Church of God" for it is the same thing.
There are 5 biblical verses that explicitly call Jesus God. The INC has an elaborate rationalization to discount these verses. But Jesus never corrected them. Because it is true.
John 20:28 - Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"
Romans 9:5 -...Christ, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
Titus 2:13-15 -...our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Hebrews 1:8 - But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever…
2 Peter 1:1 -...the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ…

HUNGHANG... Mahiya ka naman sa Israel... Mahiya naman kayo na ang nagtatag ng Iglesia mula sa GINAYA ninyong Apostasy sa Jehovahs witness...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BALIW AT BANGAG N DUWAG TALAGA KAYO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AT BAKIT AKO MAHIHIYA N SABIHIN AT PAGSIGAWAN N ANG IGLESIA NI KRISTO AY TUNAY NA IGLESIA AY NSA PILIPINAS KUNG ITO NAMAN TALAGA ANG NAKASULAT ANO ANG DAPAT IKAHIYA DOON. DI B ANG DAPAT MAHIYA AY YUNG KATULAD MO N GUMAGAMIT P NG ISANG BAGAY N LAOS LIPAS AT ISINUMPANG KATULAD MO.HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA AT HINDI AKO MAHIHIYA S ISRAEL DAHIL IPINAHAYAG N YAN NG DIOS NOON P N ITINAKWIL NYA N ANG BAYANG YAN N YUN ANG NAKASAAD NMAN S PANGALAN MONG SINUMPA AT DUWAG. AT DAPAT MAHIYA AY ANG KATULAD MONG ZOMVADING NA AKALA MO NMAN AY MATAPANG PERO PUROS KAHOL K LANG HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA PAG HINARAP NAMAN ANG KABAKLAAN MO ANG NAGKUKUNWANG PANGALAN MO N ISRAEL KUNO AY MAGIGING ESTAELITANG PAHIYA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

ISA S MGA NAKASULAT N PATOTOO NG BIBLIYA S PAGIGING TUNAY NG INC S PILIPINAS AY ANG LAHAT NG KAKALABAN S KNYA AY MAGTATAGO N LANG.DI BA IKAW ANG ISANG DAKILANG HALIMBAWA N NAGTATAGO S USERNAME N ESTAELITA.HHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HHA BUKOD S LAOS N PANGALAN MONG ISINUMPA AT ITINAKWIL NG PANGINOONG DIOS AY PATI N ANG LAHAT NG RELIHIYON NGAYON NI SATANAS KUNG SAAN K KABILANG AY NAGTATAGO N NGAYON. KAHIT K P MAMATAY S KATATANGGI PERO YUN NAMN TALGA ANG TOTOO EH WLA MAGAGAWA ANG PAGKABADING MO S PAGIGING TALUNAN MONG ESTAELITA KAPAL
get mo

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

walang magawa, talunan hahaha!
allstar

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

walang magawa, talunan hahaha! HU U? KSAMA K RIN B S MGA BAMPIRANG NAGTATAGO S MGA USERNAMES NILA? AT MGA VIRUS N KINALAT NG MGA NAG LIDER LIDER MGA HALIMAW S MUNDO?
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

allstar wrote:
walang magawa, talunan hahaha! HU U? KSAMA K RIN B S MGA BAMPIRANG NAGTATAGO S MGA USERNAMES NILA? AT MGA VIRUS N KINALAT NG MGA NAG LIDER LIDER MGA HALIMAW S MUNDO?
Mangmang, Masyado mo kasing pinaniniwalaan ang mga kwentong 666... Hunghang ka Talaga... Wala kang ALAM... Magbasa ka ng Bibliya...Huwag puro PANGUSO ay Pasugo pala... hehehehe

SUGO means Angel

PASUGO means PA-Angel

whahahaha... MANGMANG... Ignoranteng Arogante...
Richard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

...Just got more INFORMATION. from a "source" connected INC Central Office. There is now talk that Brother Eduardo Manalo himself is very nervous with the vast amount of expulsions this year. And also the Inactive INCs have grown to the hundreds of thousands, that is why Ka Eduardo created the year 2013 as the Year of Edification, due to the many many INC members especially the younger members (17-35 years of age)group, are becoming overwhelming inactive or leaving the church. The expulsion rate is also record time high from years 2008-2013. Many expelled are also high rankingofficials and public figures such as LTO Chief Virginia Torres who not just her that got expelled but INC Central Administration even expelled her whole family? Imagine that, all her family members are innocent and the Bro. Eduardo expelled the whole entire family to hide this problem under the rug, just like what they did to me? They expelled me without even hearing my side of the story against an INC Minister that did me wrong and abused his ministerial power. They like to sweep things under the rug so they "Can Look Pure"... I grow up in INC since birth and for 38 years, i was loyal to INC and INC Administration. I even aware and know there is a doctrine in INC that the Church Administration will be held accountable to each INC Member and their faith and yes the Church Administration can be severely punish by God for their irresponsibilities and scandals and corruption in INC Central Office. I am a victim of that Ministerial Abuse/corruption and now that i am speaking up, due to their ignorance towards my case, I am a headache to them. Is INC Central Administration nervous because they will be held accountable? Or are they nervous that the more INC Members leave the church, the less monetary offerings goes to the bank account of Ka Eduardo? Now they expelled me to rid of me, i am now revealing all the dirt of INC.....This can be the possible reason why there are six different monetary offerings that is mandatory in worship services in 2012-2013, also i noticed in the past few years most of our Worship Service sermon lessons are all about offerings and sacrifices through offerings ect ect... We never had this kinds of worship service sermons before about offerings, it use to be yearly, now its a sermon lesson about offerings every worship service recently? What about sermons about Jesus Christ? Im curious, what if all INC Members around the world didnt give one offering for even one worship sevice... Imagine the Millions of Revenues lost... So i believe six different offerings will make up for the high degree of inactives and expelled members... to make up the lost revenues..May our Lord God always protect me from possible physical harm that armed-INC.(SCAN) might inflict upon me, maybe end up in the Pasig River, but glad to say i presently live in a free country called U.S.of A ... http://www.facebook.com/richardv74x
narvasa

Cagayan De Oro, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
The logo is comprised of the following:
-Freemasonry
-Perfect Pentagram within the symbol
-INC puts the lamb (Lord Jesus Christ) in the center of its Pentagram
-Satanic cults use the burning torch to symbolize Lucifer
Dont be fooled by INC's description of their symbol. There is a reason it is made the way it was.
The more everyone criticize Iglesia Ni Cristo, the more clearer truth heats them... Very soon, you will know how humble, how true and pure this organization really is... Who ever you are, you are so blinded by your own belief...and the more you persecute this unique church, the more it will shine... God has a promise to this church... Soon, you might ask this so called poor people their help...Why? is the religious organization you belong to become all rich because your religious founder has not let you do offerings? then behold, you will fail as fast as you can... but never mind, we will come and buy your property... don't worry, the Iglesia Ni Cristo will soon put you right...because the hands that works within this nation is the most powerful and most righteous of all... in fact, without him, you wouldn't be here... Open your heart, let him in...stop being so confuse because it will bring you nowhere... very soon you will be put into shame of what you have portrayed here...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

LOL...that is one of the funniest posts I have read here on Topix!!

How humble? How true? How pure? Is that why Eduardo Manalo has made 2013 the year of intense edification?

Your precious cult is losing members at an alarming rate by both people voluntarily leaving and also because of expulsions.

And it's not your cult buying property, it is in the Manalo family dba Iglesia ni Cristo. Your tithes are to make the Manalo family rich, not to improve your cult.

I would die before I joined your cult. I will not fall into the INM Borg LOL

And when you say "him", who are you talking about? It seems like you are talking about Manalo. It is true that your prayers and hymns mention Manalo more than Jesus.

Im not confused. My mind and conscious are clear. You cult members are the completely brainwashed ones.

And please enlighten me...how will "very soon you will be put into shame of what you have portrayed here..." happen? When will this happen? LOL
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

narvasa wrote:
<quoted text>
The more everyone criticize Iglesia Ni Cristo, the more clearer truth heats them... Very soon, you will know how humble, how true and pure this organization really is... Who ever you are, you are so blinded by your own belief...and the more you persecute this unique church, the more it will shine... God has a promise to this church... Soon, you might ask this so called poor people their help...Why? is the religious organization you belong to become all rich because your religious founder has not let you do offerings? then behold, you will fail as fast as you can... but never mind, we will come and buy your property... don't worry, the Iglesia Ni Cristo will soon put you right...because the hands that works within this nation is the most powerful and most righteous of all... in fact, without him, you wouldn't be here... Open your heart, let him in...stop being so confuse because it will bring you nowhere... very soon you will be put into shame of what you have portrayed here...
You are Ignoramus Narvasa...

INC do not open their heart INC Slogan is Feed your Mind... Why because through the Mind enters the Classical Conditioning, Through your mind enters the Manalo Hypnotic Spell...

Unique church??? What a Cult??? Your Uniqueness being the CULT that worship Jesus as Man??? You worship the Mortal Jesus and the immortal Father... You are very Ignoramus believing in the far-east Rapist Prophet from taguig... His Name is felix that means happy and lucky = put them together Happy GO LUCKY Barber Inventing his famous SUGO Barber Stories...

You are Insane... OUT of 11,000 SOLO membership Religion... would you think that the Powerful God will Instruct his people to choose one Unique religion to bring Salvation... You are INDEED BRAINWASHED... Your Fellow Cultist Jehovahs Witness and Mormonism Discovered and re-discovered Apostasy...

Your Forefather ARIUS, James Moffat and George Lamsa is a well-known Cult member... INC is a CULT who brainwashed the Mind of its members to give Lagak pasasalamat and 6 other Offerings for Manalo Pleasure!!!
israelNOTpinas

Pasay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

TheRealOzzy wrote:
LOL...that is one of the funniest posts I have read here on Topix!!
How humble? How true? How pure? Is that why Eduardo Manalo has made 2013 the year of intense edification?
Your precious cult is losing members at an alarming rate by both people voluntarily leaving and also because of expulsions.
And it's not your cult buying property, it is in the Manalo family dba Iglesia ni Cristo. Your tithes are to make the Manalo family rich, not to improve your cult.
I would die before I joined your cult. I will not fall into the INM Borg LOL
And when you say "him", who are you talking about? It seems like you are talking about Manalo. It is true that your prayers and hymns mention Manalo more than Jesus.
Im not confused. My mind and conscious are clear. You cult members are the completely brainwashed ones.
And please enlighten me...how will "very soon you will be put into shame of what you have portrayed here..." happen? When will this happen? LOL
hahaha HUMBLE INC???

I am Not a Roman Catholic but i think that the Most Humble religious Organization is the Roman catholic... They are very silent about their belief even the ARROGANT Iglesia ni Manalo members always attack them...

INC is ARROGANT and Ignorant!!!
boy romantiko

Al Ain, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Utot nyo mga bitter, ^_^. Inggit much, envy much, so much. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 380 of524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 4 min cofiaddict 5,259
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 6 min youidiotchink 2,409
Dr. Fredli's Group of Philippine Abortion Doctors 8 min PEG 140
Philippines the most expensive place for Foreig... (Jun '10) 21 min RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 154
Confession from a former minister of Iglesia Ni... (Mar '13) 40 min TheRealOzzy 1,392
womenonweb experience (Oct '13) 1 hr Sunshine 29
FILIPINO CHURCH BROKEN SINGAPORE & CANADA's GUI... 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 40
•••
•••
•••
•••