Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#330 Aug 18, 2013
Dang...Ileus does call Jesus a rapist of animals and humans in post 321. Once again, Manalo is their Christ! The false INM cult has spoken!

Location hidden

#331 Aug 18, 2013
Post 321 is truly worthy of a newsflash newsflash newsflash!!
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#332 Aug 19, 2013
Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
Even your Pasugo admits that the Catholic Church is the true Church:
“Even secular history shows a direct time link between the Catholic Church and the Apostles, leading to the conclusion that the true Church of Christ is the Catholic Church.”
[ Pasugo, July-August 1988 pp. 6]
Iglesia Kato Na, Liko Pa,

The statement is quoted from a Catholic source!!! The time link mentioned was the time when at first the first-century Church of Christ was upholding pristine biblcal doctrines but which later changed when Christ ascended to heaven and the apostles died!!! The one making the conclusion or statement is not the Iglesia ni Cristo but the leaders of the Catholic Church who claimed that the Catholic Church is the true Church of Christ!!! The matter is about the beginning of the apostasy which was already creeping from within the Church and was noticed already by Christ and the Apostles!!!

But Apostle Peter was never the first Pope!!! The first-century Christian Church or Church of Christ never had a pope for if the matter is true, it should had been announced in the Church of Christ and written in the Bible!!! When, in behalf of the Apostles, Apostle John wrote a message to the Christians at the close of the first century, he said:

"What we have seen and heard we announce to you also, so that you will join with us in the fellowship that we have with the Father and with His son Jesus Christ." (I John 1:3, Ibid.)

John never exhorted the Christians of his time to nurture a fellowship with the Bishop of Rome or any successor of Peter for that matter. He exhorted them to have fellowship with the Father and with the Son. This is because, the Apostles were the ones God had placed in the Church (I Cor. 12:28) Not the Popes.

Being aware of the individuals who would want prominence in the Church, John said in an epistle: "When I come, then, I will bring up every thing he has done: the terrible things he says about us and the lies he tells." (III John 1:10, Ibid.)

The individuals mentioned as the ones who want prominence in the Church are those who triggered the apostasy or the departure from the true faith!!! From Church of Christ, they renamed it to Catholic in year 110 A.D.!!! The culprit was Ignatius of Antioch!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#333 Aug 19, 2013
"Ang Iglesia Katolika na sa pasimula ay siyang Iglesia ni Cristo."
(The Catholic Church in the beginning was the Church of Christ.)
[ PASUGO, Abril 1966, p. 46:]

What was the beginning of the Catholic Church??? The Church of Christ!!! Therefore, at the beginning there was no Catholic Church but only the Church of Christ!!! The Church of Christ ceased to exist after the Apostles. The apostasy was real. It still happens. The Catholic Church, far from being the true Church of Christ, was born of an apostasy. It has been the apostate Church.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#334 Aug 19, 2013
Even So even Pasugo admits that the Catholic church was the true church of Christ in the beginning. It was founded by Jesus and St. Peter was the first Pope, both of whom you called a 'rapist of animals and humans' in your post #321!
Shameful!

The Catholic Church came from the Church of Christ and not vice-versa!!! The Catholic Church is therefore the prophesied apostate religion!!!

The head or founder of the Church of Christ is our Lord Jesus Christ:

"And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church." (Eph. 2:22, Today's English Version)

But the Catholic Church was built on Peter!!! James Cardinal Gibbons, in his book The Faith of our Fathers, on page 82, wrote thus:

"Jesus, our Lord, founded but one Church, which He was pleased to build on Peter. Therefore, any church that does not recognize Peter as its foundation stone is not the Church of Christ."

Here is a bold statement from a Roman Catholic Cardinal which passes as a challenge. Official Catholic doctrines states that Peter was the stone upon which Christ built His Church. But, does the Bible sustain sustain such belief? Who is the rock foundation of the true Church of Christ according to the Holy Scriptures? In Acts 4:10-11, Apostle Peter inspiringly taught, thus:

"Be it known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,...This is the stone which was rejected by you builders, but which has become the head of the corner." [RSV]

Come to think of it. Here is Peter, who, without his knowledge and consent was made the stone foundation of the Church, declaring to all and sundry that Christ was the stone rejected by builders, but which has become the head of the corner! Should this not silence once and for all the dangerous doctrine that Peter is the stone foundation of the Church?

Was Apostle Peter alone in proclaiming that Christ is the stone foundation? Who else taught that Christ is the foundation upon which the whole church [including the Apostles themselves] was built?

In Ephesians 2:20-21, Paul the learned Apostle, taught thus:

"And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto a holy temple in the Lord:..."[KJV]

Apostles Peter and Paul are one in teaching that Christ is the foundation stone of the Church of Christ. How then should the Catholic Church oppose the doctrines upheld by the Apostles? And to think that the Catholic Church claims of being apostolic! Is this not rather a misnomer?

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#335 Aug 19, 2013
TheRealOzzy wrote:
Dang...Ileus does call Jesus a rapist of animals and humans in post 321. Once again, Manalo is their Christ! The false INM cult has spoken!
Ozzy,

Stop lying and deceiving the public!!! Christ is not the founder of the Roman Catholic Church!!! It was a Catholic pope who raped animals and humans and not Christ!!!

Improve your low I.Q. and stop bruising your gambling ego!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Tamuning, Guam

#336 Aug 19, 2013
Post 321 is truly worthy of a newsflash newsflash newsflash!!

It is indeed worthy of several newsflashes!!! For it tells how a Roman Catholic pope had sexual relationship with animals such as the camel and the German Shepherd!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Location hidden

#337 Aug 19, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church came from the Church of Christ and not vice-versa!!! The Catholic Church is therefore the prophesied apostate religion!!!
The head or founder of the Church of Christ is our Lord Jesus Christ:
Your Poopsugo says otherwise:
Q: Which is the true Church Christ built?
A:“The Catholic Church which in the beginning was the true Church of Christ.”(Pasugo: April 1966, p. 46)

And now you call Jesus the rapist of animals. Nice going.
allstar

Naga City, Philippines

#339 Aug 19, 2013
HAY NAKU THE LATEST KABAYAN KO KAPATID KO AT THIS THREAD ALL ABOUT REACH ABOUT MILLIONS OF SO MANY PEOPLE NATIONWIDE. COUNTING THEM ARE THE DISTRICT OF LAGUNA, CAVITE, THE BICOL REGION AND SOON THE BATANGAS DISTRICT.
BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA DUGO AND THE LATEST IS KATAS NG HUMAN KIND AND YOUR COHORTS WILL NEVER EVER STOPPED THE GLORIOUS MARCH OF THE INC TO ITS CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS.
HAHAHHAHAHAH WE DENY THE BITTEN VIRUS OF SO MANY DEMONIC RELIGION TODAY AND YORE JUST WHAT BAMPIRANG MAHILIG S DUGO AT KATAS, EZZY AND THEIR COHORTS HERE ARE MEMBERS OF.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. YOUR LIES AND PRETENTIOUS BEING WOULD ALWAYS EXPOSE THE BITTER EXASPERATION OF YOUR ENVIOUS MIND AND DECOMPOSED BODY TO DEATH.HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GATHER TO LISTEN TO THE UNADULTERATED TRUTH THAT THE GANG OF BAMPIRA COULD NEVER EVER STOP A BIT.
SORE LOSER BAMPIRA. IF I WILL MEET YOU I WILL GIVE YOU A KRUS FOR YOU TO BE BURNED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE THAT WILL SINGIL YOUR KABADINGAN BLOOD AND EVERYTHING.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KA ROSITA TRILLANES WOULD DEFINITELY SPANK YOUR ASS TO DEATH. SHE WILL ROSE TO GRAVE JUST TO MAKE YOU EAT THE GIGANTIC WORM IN YOUR BODY.HAHAHHAHAHAHA LOSER. THAT IS WHY NUMEROUS RAPIST LEADER OF DARKNESS JUST LIKE THIS BAMPIRA AND COHORTS WERE GONE TO JAIL AND STILL UP TO THIS VERY DAY THEY WERE CASES PENDING ON THEIR BEHALF.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA LOSERS OF THE GRAVE.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAPPY 100TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE GLORIOUS CHURCH THAT NO ONE COULD EVER STOP ITS GLORIOUS WORK, NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA NOT EVEN A MONSTER.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Location hidden

#340 Aug 19, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, the founder or head of the Catholic Church is a rapist of animals and humans:
Again to up this Elias Ibarra just called Jesus a 'rapist of animals and humans'

According to PASUGO;

“Even secular history shows a direct time link between the Catholic Church and the Apostles, leading to the conclusion that the true Church of Christ is the Catholic Church.”
[ Pasugo, July-August 1988 pp. 6]

"Ang Iglesia Katolika na sa pasimula ay siyang Iglesia ni Cristo."
(The Catholic Church in the beginning was the Church of Christ.)
[ PASUGO, Abril 1966, p. 46:]

So even the leadership and official publication of the INC acknowledges that 'The Catholic Church in the beginning was the Church of Christ'- and in the beginning, who founded the church of Christ, which is the Catholic Church according to Pasugo? JESUS.

One more time;

"Indeed, the founder or head of the Catholic Church is a rapist of animals and humans" - Elias Ibarra

It's funny how you are trying to grandstand, filibuster and change the subject. You're not digging yourself out of this hole! LOL

Location hidden

#341 Aug 19, 2013
More and more incoherent jibberish from allstar..lol..

FELIX MANALO - RAPIST, MAN OF LOW MORALS.
Nothing much else to say about that, keep crying ;)
anonymous

Quezon City, Philippines

#342 Aug 19, 2013
allstar wrote:
HAY NAKU THE LATEST KABAYAN KO KAPATID KO AT THIS THREAD ALL ABOUT REACH ABOUT MILLIONS OF SO MANY PEOPLE NATIONWIDE. COUNTING THEM ARE THE DISTRICT OF LAGUNA, CAVITE, THE BICOL REGION AND SOON THE BATANGAS DISTRICT.
BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA DUGO AND THE LATEST IS KATAS NG HUMAN KIND AND YOUR COHORTS WILL NEVER EVER STOPPED THE GLORIOUS MARCH OF THE INC TO ITS CENTENNIAL CELEBRATIONS.
HAHAHHAHAHAH WE DENY THE BITTEN VIRUS OF SO MANY DEMONIC RELIGION TODAY AND YORE JUST WHAT BAMPIRANG MAHILIG S DUGO AT KATAS, EZZY AND THEIR COHORTS HERE ARE MEMBERS OF.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. YOUR LIES AND PRETENTIOUS BEING WOULD ALWAYS EXPOSE THE BITTER EXASPERATION OF YOUR ENVIOUS MIND AND DECOMPOSED BODY TO DEATH.HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE GATHER TO LISTEN TO THE UNADULTERATED TRUTH THAT THE GANG OF BAMPIRA COULD NEVER EVER STOP A BIT.
SORE LOSER BAMPIRA. IF I WILL MEET YOU I WILL GIVE YOU A KRUS FOR YOU TO BE BURNED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE THAT WILL SINGIL YOUR KABADINGAN BLOOD AND EVERYTHING.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
KA ROSITA TRILLANES WOULD DEFINITELY SPANK YOUR ASS TO DEATH. SHE WILL ROSE TO GRAVE JUST TO MAKE YOU EAT THE GIGANTIC WORM IN YOUR BODY.HAHAHHAHAHAHA LOSER. THAT IS WHY NUMEROUS RAPIST LEADER OF DARKNESS JUST LIKE THIS BAMPIRA AND COHORTS WERE GONE TO JAIL AND STILL UP TO THIS VERY DAY THEY WERE CASES PENDING ON THEIR BEHALF.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA LOSERS OF THE GRAVE.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAPPY 100TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE GLORIOUS CHURCH THAT NO ONE COULD EVER STOP ITS GLORIOUS WORK, NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA NOT EVEN A MONSTER.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
eh tulog kasi utak mo kaya dika magising yun lang yun period

Location hidden

#343 Aug 19, 2013
I'll give Allstar a little to chew on...

Romans 9:5 (NIV) Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

Ok, Allstar, who is the Messiah? As far as I know, the Messiah is Jesus. And what does it say about the Messiah in Romans 9:5? Ohhhh it says that the Messiah, who is God over all...

John 17:11 " I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[a] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one."

What is this, Allstar? Jesus says that He and God are one? Oh no!!!

Gosh, those two verses alone blows everything INM cult stand for out of the water. Jesus is the Messiah, the Messiah is God, therefore Jesus is God. Oh no! Felix Manalo is what? A nobody!? huhuhu!!!
allstar

Naga City, Philippines

#344 Aug 20, 2013
who="Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan More and more incoherent jibberish from allstar..lol..

HAHAHAHHAHAHA THE DESPERATE BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA DINUGUAN AND KATAS NG LALAKI IS THE TRUE RAPIST BECAUSE YOUR BRETHREN YOU ADMINISTRATOR OF DARKNESS WERE EXPOSED AT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

YOUR CENTURY OLD PANLOLOKO SA SARILI IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF CRAP. NO HUMAN BEING WOULD ACCEPT YOUR TRUE NATURE THAT YOUR BEING THE TRUE RAPIST OF HUMAN KIND.HAHAHHAHAHAH DENIAL QUEEN.HHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

HIDING IS THE BEST FORM OF BEING A RAPIST. SO LOSER RAPIST DON'T THROW YOUR DOUCHE BAG TO OTHERS TRY TO BE A HUMAN ENOUGH TO FACE THE LAWMAKERS.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAT A RHYME. HAHAHHAHAHA

YOUR ADMINISTRATOR OF DARKNESS HAD BEEN IN JAIL NOW AND SOME OF YOUR COLLEAGUE ARE HIDING EVEN IN BRAZIL FOR THE TRUE COUNT OF BEING A RAPIST.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

LOSER BADINGS ARE HIDING. HAHAHAHAH YOUR HIDING BAMPIRANESS WON'T SAVE YOU AND TO COVER UP THE ROTTEN SMELL OF YOUR DECOMPOSING ZOMBADING BAMPIRA OLD SCHOOL PANLOLOKO.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

IM CRYING... CRYING FOR SO MUCH PAIN IN MY STOMACH IN LAUGHING. FOR YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE THE REAL LAUGHING STOCK OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.HAHAHHAHAHAHA THATS THE TRUTH
allstar

Naga City, Philippines

#345 Aug 20, 2013
Romans 9:5 (NIV) Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
Ok, Allstar, who is the Messiah? As far as I know, the Messiah is Jesus. And what does it say about the Messiah in Romans 9:5? Ohhhh it says that the Messiah, who is God over all...
John 17:11 " I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of[a] your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one."
What is this, Allstar? Jesus says that He and God are one? Oh no!!!
Gosh, those two verses alone blows everything INM cult stand for out of the water. Jesus is the Messiah, the Messiah is God, therefore Jesus is God. Oh no! Felix Manalo is what? A nobody!? huhuhu!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT A DESPERATE MOVE AGAIN. ARE YOU A HUMAN BEING. I THINK NOT.HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU AND BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA DUGO AND KATAS AND YOUR OTHER COHORTS HERE ARE CONSTANTLY SPREADING YOUR INEVITABLE BLUNDER AGAIN AND AGAIN HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

I COULDN'T STOP TO CRY JUST WHAT YOUR BAMPIRANG KAPATID N MAHILIG S KATAS AND YOUR OTHER COHORTS HAVE SAID.YES I'M CRYING. CRYING TO LAUGH BECAUSE AS WHAT I HAVE SAID THE TRUTH WILL NEVER LIES. THAT YOU AND YOUR BRETHREN HERE ARE "NAGKAKALAT LANG" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOUR PANLOLOKO SA SARILI BILANG BALIW IS NOT NEW TO THIS DAY. SO I HAVE SAID MY VINDICATION IS HAMMERING THE SIDE OF THE ALIENS OF THIS WORLD.HAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOUR INTERPRETATION OF Romans 9:5 IS ANOTHER PROOF AGAIN OF YOUR HORRENDOUS BLUNDER. THE OTHER ONE, EZZY ZOMBIETA IS YOUR NUMBER GAME SERIES OF 1901.HAHAHHHAHAHA IT SO OLD PANLOLOKO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AND AGAIN YOUR INTERPRETATION OF ROMANS 9:5 AND JOHN 17:11 HAHAHAHHAHA ARE ALL TOO OLD FOR YOU BEING THE NEOPHYTE ZOMBIE OF THE ZOMBIELAND CHURCH.HAHHAHAHAHHAH

THINK OF THIS VERSE EZZY ZOMBIE LAND AND TOGETHER WITH YOUR COHORTS. LISTEN ATTENTIVELY TO THE MUSIC OF THE VERSE OF ROMANS 9:5 OF OTHER TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE ET AL THE GOOD NEWS TRANSLATION:they are descended from the famous Hebrew ancestors; and Christ, as a human being, belongs to their race. May God, who rules over all, be praised forever![b] Amen.(Good New Translation)

POINTS TO CONSIDER ALIEN ZOMBIE AND COHORTS ARE YOUR DEMONIC INVENTED CHURCH NO PUNCTUATION MARKS HAHAHAHHAHAH ARE YOU SCHOOLED ENOUGH AND YOUR COHORT TO KNOW BIBLICAL BASIC PUNCTUATION? HAHAHHAHAHA I DOUBT IT 1 MILLION PERCENT HAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS ONE TRUE CORRECT TRANSLATION OF ROMANS 9:5 DEFEATED AGAIN YOUR BLUNDERS.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA THE GOD OF THE HEBREW WORLD WHO IS OVER CHRIST SHOULD BE BLESSED AS CHRIST, BELONG TO THE HEBREW NATION, FOREVER AND EVER.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA GOD WHO IS THE TRUE GOD. TO WHOM CHRIST ADDRESSED AS THE FATHER IN JOHN 17:1-3

TO WIT: 1 These things Jesus spoke: and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: the hour is come. Glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee. 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: That they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

SO THERE WOULD BE AN EXERCISE IN CONTRADICTION WHEN THE LEGION OF THE ZOMBIELAND AND THE BAMPIRANG MAHILIG S DUGO AND YOUR COHORTS WILL INSIST OF YOUR PAGAN TRINITY INTERPRETATION OF ROMANS 9:5 WHERE THE TRUE AND CORRECT TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE IS NOTHING BUT IN COHERENT WITH OTHERS VERSES OF THE BIBLE.

AGAIN ZOMBIE EZZY ANOTHER BLUNDER HAS BEEN EXPOSED.HHAHAHA

FIRST YOUR NUMBER GAME IS BLUNDER NUMBER 1
SECOND YOUR TRINITY PAGAN DEMONIC TEACHINGS OF THE BIBLE HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS ANOTHER BLUNDER. SO HOW COULD ANYONE WITH A TRUE HUMAN MIND WOULD NOT THINK THAT YOUR NOT REALLY A RAPIST TOGETHER WITH YOUR KAPATID HERE ADDING TO THE INSULT IS YOUR VENOMOUS HIDING IN YOUR USERNAME WHICH TRUE RAPISTS ARE DOING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF D WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOSER

Location hidden

#346 Aug 20, 2013
You have accepted the demands of your cult to follow which bible for which verse. That is why your cult uses 60 different bibles. They dont seek the truth. They keep it impossible for their drone members to find out what the truth really is. If you use more than 3 GOOD Bibles, then you are doing it to keep your members fooled and at command.

You are a drone and a fool. The cult cookie cuts what verses best fit their false model.
allstar

Naga City, Philippines

#347 Aug 21, 2013
who="TheRealOzzy"]Yo u have accepted the demands of your cult to follow which bible for which verse. That is why your cult uses 60 different bibles. They dont seek the truth. They keep it impossible for their drone members to find out what the truth really is. If you use more than 3 GOOD Bibles, then you are doing it to keep your members fooled and at command.
You are a drone and a fool. The cult cookie cuts what verses best fit their false model.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA IM CRYING AS WHAT YOUR COMRADE HAD SAY THAT IN A SENSE IM CRYING BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR FALLEN COMRADES ARE SO DESPERATE AND LAOS LIKE YOUR DYING ENVIOUS CHURCHES OF DARKNESS AND GLOOM TOGETHER WITH YOUR EVER DYING TO ENVIOUS EATING SPIRIT ADMINISTRATION OF DARKNESS. HHAHAHHAA AS I HAVE SAID THE TRUTH SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE ALL LAUGHING STOCK IN THE PUBLIC SO TO SPEAK.HAHAHHAHAHAHA

You have accepted the demands of your cult to follow which bible for which verse.

HAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN LOSER SON AND DAUGHTER OF THE DARKWORLD THERE IS NO DEMAND OF WHATSOEVER THAT YOUR VOODOO MIND WAS SAYING. AGAIN ITS ONLY YOUR HYPOCONDRIAC MIND THAT YOU ALWAYS FOLLOW TOGETHER THE SPIRIT OF YOUR DARK LORDS.HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. THE INC FOLLOWS ONLY THE DEMAND OF THE BIBLE NOT TO GIVE FALSE INTERPRETATIONS OF THE HOLY WRIT THAT DEEMED SUPERFLUOUS BY YOU AND YOUR FALLEN COMRADES TO INTERPRET IT BY YOUR OWN BEGUILING WISDOM THROUGH YOUR CORRUPTED SPIRIT. HOW CAN WE SAY THAT TO YOU ZOMBIE EZZY BECAUSE IF YOU TRY TO COMPARE WHAT YOUR THINKING AND THOUGHTS JUST LIKE WHAT YOU DID IN ROMANS 9:5 AS WHAT YOUR PREDECESSOR ALSO BELIEVE IN WOULD MAKE SO MUCH CONTROVERSIES AND CONTRADICTION TO OTHER VERSES IN THE HOLY WRIT.

HAHAHAHHA DON'T TRY TO AVOID OTHER TRUTHS THAT CONTRADICTED YOUR FALSE BELIEFS AND DEMONIC TEACHINGS. WHY DON'T YOU TEACH YOUR FALSE PROPHETS OF DOOM IN YOUR CHURCH THAT BRAINWASHED YOU TO DEATH THAT IF YOU WILL INSIST THAT JESUS IS GOD IN THOSE VERSES, THE INEVITABLE BARRAGE OF CONTROVERSIES AND VILE CONTRADICTION WOULD POP OUT IN THE WHOLE SYSTEM OF YOUR BODY AND BRAIN. YOU WILL GONE TO ADDRESS EACH ISSUE OF CONTRADICTION, THE QUESTION IS, CAN YOU?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I AM CRYING NOW TO DEATH BECAUSE IM TOO TIRED OF LAUGHING NOW. PLEASE MY ZOMBIE LAND, EZZY PLEASE STOP ALL THESE NONSENSE DRUID OF DEFEATED PROPOSITIONS.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA H.

PLEASE EZZY MY DEAR AND LOVE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. YOU AGAIN AVOIDED YOUR NUMBER GAME WAS DEFEATED AND NOW YOUR PAGAN DEMONIC TRIUNE GOD THEORY IS DEFEATED WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO FOLLOW WHAT YOUR DIOS DIOSA IS DOING NOW. SHE IS ENGAGED TO BE A BRAZILIAN MOTHER.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

That is why your cult uses 60 different bibles. They dont seek the truth.

WE USE DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE BIBLE FOR THE HOLY WRIT HAVE INSTRUCTED THE MESSENGERS OF GOD OR ANGELS AS YOU ARE ALWAYS ANNOYED BY THE TERM TO COMPARE EACH VERSES OF THE BIBLE THOUGH A SPIRITUAL THOUGH OF PERSPECTIVE SO THAT NO CONTRADICTION OF DEMONIC INTERVENTION JUST LIKE WHAT ALL YOU AND YOUR FALLEN COMRADE'S RELIGION HAVE DID TO THE HOLY WRIT - THEY MADE A CARNIVAL MIDWAY TO HELL AS WHAT THEY HAVE CORRUPTEDLY MAKE USE OF THE HOLY WRIT.

PLEASE EZZY MY ZOMBIELAND AND YOUR FALLEN COMRADE. AS YOU WILL CONTINUE ALL THIS DEMONIC WAYS OF DEATH AGAINST THE INC, IN THE END YOU WILL STILL BE AND YOUR FALLEN COMRADE THE MOST KAAWA AWA CREATURE AS PUNISHABLE OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE..

DONT FORGET YOUR NUMBER OF LEGIONS OF DEATH IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS THAT THE NUMBER SLAYED BY THE CUNNINGNESS OF YOUR DEMI GOD SATAN IS ALWAYS NUMBERED AS THE NUMBER OF THE GRAINS OF THE SAND IN THE SEASHORE. YOUR ALL BE TORMENTED AND ONLY A HANDFUL WILL BE THE MOST HAPPY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THE CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD THROUGH CHRIST.HAHAHAHHAHAAHA

WE ARE STILL LIVING IN THIS WORLD BUT STILL WE ARE THE MOST HAPPY NATION OF THE WHOLE EARTH EVEN IN YOUR TRYING TO DEATH TO DENY THAT. WE DON'T CARE HAHAHHAHAHAHA ANYWAY THE THING THAT WE SHOULD CARE ABOUT ARE THE SO EVER FULFILLMENT OF BIBLICAL PROPHESIES

Location hidden

#348 Aug 21, 2013
Another incoherent rant from this retard.

'Hiding is the best form if being a rapist' you say, actually raping people like your church founder Felix Manalo would be the best form of being a rapist, you rapist lover.

Keep spewing more incoherent trash...this is entertaining.
allstar wrote:
who="Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan More and more incoherent jibberish from allstar..lol..
HAHAHAHHAHAHA THE DESPERATE BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA DINUGUAN AND KATAS NG LALAKI IS THE TRUE RAPIST BECAUSE YOUR BRETHREN YOU ADMINISTRATOR OF DARKNESS WERE EXPOSED AT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
YOUR CENTURY OLD PANLOLOKO SA SARILI IS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF CRAP. NO HUMAN BEING WOULD ACCEPT YOUR TRUE NATURE THAT YOUR BEING THE TRUE RAPIST OF HUMAN KIND.HAHAHHAHAHAH DENIAL QUEEN.HHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HIDING IS THE BEST FORM OF BEING A RAPIST. SO LOSER RAPIST DON'T THROW YOUR DOUCHE BAG TO OTHERS TRY TO BE A HUMAN ENOUGH TO FACE THE LAWMAKERS.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAT A RHYME. HAHAHHAHAHA
YOUR ADMINISTRATOR OF DARKNESS HAD BEEN IN JAIL NOW AND SOME OF YOUR COLLEAGUE ARE HIDING EVEN IN BRAZIL FOR THE TRUE COUNT OF BEING A RAPIST.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
LOSER BADINGS ARE HIDING. HAHAHAHAH YOUR HIDING BAMPIRANESS WON'T SAVE YOU AND TO COVER UP THE ROTTEN SMELL OF YOUR DECOMPOSING ZOMBADING BAMPIRA OLD SCHOOL PANLOLOKO.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
IM CRYING... CRYING FOR SO MUCH PAIN IN MY STOMACH IN LAUGHING. FOR YOU AND YOUR COHORTS ARE THE REAL LAUGHING STOCK OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.HAHAHHAHAHAHA THATS THE TRUTH
allstar

Naga City, Philippines

#349 Aug 22, 2013
'Hiding is the best form if being a rapist' you say, actually raping people like your church founder Felix Manalo would be the best form of being a rapist, you rapist lover.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA TALUNANG ZOMBADING YOUR SO DESPERATE ZOMVADING NA TALUNAN.HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. YOU ARE ALL NOTHING BUT LOSER HIDING IN YOUR MONSTER BALLS AND PARTY. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. IT'S NOT NOVEMBER 1 THE CELEBRATION OF YOUR SATANIC CULT FEAST DAY BUT ALL HALIMAWS ARE EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. YOU HAVE NO POWER BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA KATAS AT DUGO TO DENY THE FACT THAT YOUR REALLY ONE OF THE HALIMAW RAPIST OF THE TIMES.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA INCOHERENT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA DESPERATE LOSER. ITS INCOHERENCE A RELEVANT THING TO OUR DISCUSSION. ITS ONE MILLION BOBO POINTS FROM YOU.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOUR THE MOST IRRELEVANT MONSTER OF THEM ALL. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH NOWADAYS IF A MONSTER LIKE YOU WILL GO AND CAN BE SEEN IN THE STREET. PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY WILL BUGBOG YOU TO DEATH BECAUSE YOUR NOT ONLY A HALIMAW JUST LIKE YOUR BRETHREN BUT YOU'RE ALSO A CARRIER OF A MONSTER VIRUS.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. PLEASE MAAWA KA TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD DONT EXPOSED YOUR PANGIT FACE TO THE STREET. WE WILL MAKE BATO BATO YOU WITH TAE AND PUTIK TO YOUR UGLIEST FACE.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

THEY WILL BURN YOU AT THE STAKE JUST TO ASSURE EVERYONE THAT YOUR VIRUS FACE AND BODY WILL NOT DO ANY HARM AGAIN TO THE WORLD.HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. HIDING IS ONE OF THE MOST SERIOUS SIGNS THAT A FUGITIVE LIKE YOU WHO IS THE TRUE RAPIST LIKE YOUR DIOS DIOSA IS DOING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD. I THINK I SEE YOU AS ONE OF THE ZOMBIES VAMPIRE IN THE WORLD WAR Z FILM. AMININ.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHA

NO HALIMAW LIKE A BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA KATAS. ZOMBIES. GHOULIES. CRITTERS LIKE YOU AND ALL OF YOU WILL EVER STOP THE MARCHING OF SUCCESSIVE VICTORIES OF THE CHURCH OF GOD IN THESE LAST DAYS. NOT EVEN YOUR VIRUS WILL EVER STOP IT.HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA LOSER. HIDING AGAIN AS WHAT THE LAW OF THE LAND DESCRIBES IS ONE SIGN OF BEING A TRUE RAPIST. AS ONE SENATOR VIVIDLY DESCRIBES.HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
allstar

Naga City, Philippines

#350 Aug 22, 2013

FOR EXAMPLE BAMPIRANG ZOMVADING TAGO NG TAGO DAHIL TUNAY N RAPIST.HAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHAT A CLASSIC EXAMPLE CASE IS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DIOS DIOSA LIKE YOU NAGTATAGO IN BRAZIL. CONSIDER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR VENUS GODDESS. SHE OR HE,HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, TRIES TO MAKE LOCO LOCO THE PUBLIC THAT HE/SHE IS A MAN THAT IS COMMISSIONED BY YOUR DEMI GOD SATAN BUT IN THE END. ALL OF YOUR BRETHREN AND THE NEIGHBORING PEOPLE OF THE WORLD EXPOSED HER/HIS CASE OF BEING A TRUE RAPIST LIKE YOU. BAMPIRANG MAHILIG SA DUGO AND YOUR COHORTS, QUESTION AGAIN; HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, WHAT IS YOUR DIOS DIOSA DOING IN BRAZIL NOW? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. THE ANALYTIC CONCLUSION: YOU AND YOUR DIOS DIOSA ARE DOING THE SAME THING. YOUR MAKING TAGO TAGO AS WHAT RAPISTS ARE DOING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. BUTATA.HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WHAT WILL BE THE RELEVANT ANSWER AS OPPOSED TO YOUR BOBO NOTION OF INCOHERENCE. THE ANSWER IS "GUILTY" OF BEING A RAPIST.HAHAHAHHAHHAHAA. BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO HIDE ENORMOUS EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL ACTS. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WILL SURELY MAKE YOU BURN AT THE STAKE.HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA MAKING YOUR MORE TO BECOME LOSER IN THIS WORLD ESPECIALLY LOSER IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT COMES.HAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW SAD.HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I AM CRYING TO DEATH OF LAUGHING. YOUR MY LAUGHING STOCK IN THE UNIVERSE NOW.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT'S THE TRUTH.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe Abortion with Ms. Pearl 5 min lonerchild 131
Wanted girl sexmate 17 min jayborrat 157
More Pinoys seen to visit Japan 1 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 7
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 1 hr brahmsven197 10,083
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr GraceMe 13,665
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr Don The American 5,205
Painless D&C/Raspa and Catheter procedure MISS ... (Apr '14) 2 hr lonerchild 11
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 6 hr allgodsarefalse 8,456

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE