Super Typhoon's Landfall Was Most Powerful... Ever

Nov 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Common Dreams

Super Typhoon Haiyan slammed the central islands of the Phillipines overnight and with sustained winds of nearly 200 mph the ferocious storm fulfilled fears that it would go down as the world's most powerful tropical storm to make landfall in all recorded history.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Tha Vatican pope must now wake up and contact his minions in the Philippines!!! He must tell the Philippine Catholic bishops to withdraw from their secret bank accounts because of the immdediate needs of their Catholic faithfuls!!! He must also produce the missing Vatican billions from within!!!

No delayed action!!! No waiting from the Combined Federal Campaign and then claiming the contribution as the Vatican's love and concern for her faithfuls!!!

Report any Roman Catholic priestly conduct of hoarding relief goods and supplies!!! Report any body language that will be used by bishops and priests to signal the perpetration and perpetuation of "Colossal Racketeerings"!!!

Watch for your young ones!!! For the chihuahuas of the Vatican are on the loose!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

The plagues and curses heaped upon Catholics, Protestants, and the like are ongoing!!! Like the recent earthquake, this typhoon Yolanda scored also a direct hit on dilapidated Roman Catholic chapels!!!

There is now a need for the Catholic leadership to think it over!!! The "For Sale" signs that could be placed in front of fallen belfries, bells, cross-eyed scarecrows, friscoes, paintings, leaning false Marys and Magellan's cross, and etc. might be a solution to their problems!!!

You have to send a distress signal now to your famous buyer from Quezon City!!! She is now in the process of negotiating for the purchase of 26 properties overseas!!!

R$eal Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Here we go again. In a country where there are an average of 10 magnitude 5 and over earthquakes per year, and 20 typhoons per year, INC drones like Elias will say its punishment and act like earthquakes and typhoons do not occur on a regular basis in the Philippines.

Of course he will say that INC chapels were not damaged, just as he did in the Bohol earthquake ignoring the fact that his cult buildings were also damaged.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan wrote:
Here we go again. In a country where there are an average of 10 magnitude 5 and over earthquakes per year, and 20 typhoons per year, INC drones like Elias will say its punishment and act like earthquakes and typhoons do not occur on a regular basis in the Philippines.
Of course he will say that INC chapels were not damaged, just as he did in the Bohol earthquake ignoring the fact that his cult buildings were also damaged.
Iglesia Kato Na, Liko Pa,

Typhoon Yolanda is the strongest in recorded history!!! You can't subject it to your idea of averaging!!!

Only Catholic chapels were damaged by Typhoon Yolanda!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Typhoon Yolanda is the strongest in recorded history!!! You can't subject it to your idea of averaging!!!
Only Catholic chapels were damaged by Typhoon Yolanda!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
See how full shit you are already. I guess you are down there to see the damage with your own eyes? Idiot.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

WHY DOES INC CARE ABOUT CATHOLIC CHURCH FINANCES? SHOULDN'T THEY WORRY ABOUT THEIR OWN AND NOT USE THIS RIDICULOUS PROPAGANDA? THESE INC JERKS ARE SPREADING SO MUCH HATE. WHO KNOWS IF WHAT THEY SAY IS EVEN TRUE? I HAVE ALREADY WITNESS SO MANY LIES BY THESE INC MEMBERS ON TOPIX THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY. THE ONES THAT POST HERE SEEM COMPLETELY INSANE.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

<quoted text>
See how full shit you are already. I guess you are down there to see the damage with your own eyes? Idiot.
Iglesia Kato Na, Liko Na,

See the massive looting done by Roman Catholics and Protestants in Tacloban City, Leyte!!! And see the absence of Catholic leaders and Protestant ministers!!! Watch for yourself the lack of discipline amongst Catholics and Protestants!!!

Where is the Vatican pope??? Where is the Vatican billions???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

PERVERT MANALO wrote:
WHY DOES INC CARE ABOUT CATHOLIC CHURCH FINANCES? SHOULDN'T THEY WORRY ABOUT THEIR OWN AND NOT USE THIS RIDICULOUS PROPAGANDA? THESE INC JERKS ARE SPREADING SO MUCH HATE. WHO KNOWS IF WHAT THEY SAY IS EVEN TRUE? I HAVE ALREADY WITNESS SO MANY LIES BY THESE INC MEMBERS ON TOPIX THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY. THE ONES THAT POST HERE SEEM COMPLETELY INSANE.
Pervert Pope,

Why shouldn't sane people worry about Catholic finances??? It is being siphoned by their leaders although it is in billions and not a cent goes to the Roman catholic hapless during emergencies!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pervert Pope,
Why shouldn't sane people worry about Catholic finances??? It is being siphoned by their leaders although it is in billions and not a cent goes to the Roman catholic hapless during emergencies!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
AND HOW IS IT YOU KNOW HOW THEY SPEND THEIR MONIES? AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HAPLESS CATHOLICS? YOU BASH THE CATHOLICS ALL THROUGH TOPIX AND NOW YOU ARE WORRIED? BULLSHIT! YOU ARE ONLY SPREADING YOUR HATE, YOU WACKO.
I BET THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF HAPLESS INC MEMBERS. AND I BET THAT MANALO FAMILY AND OTHER UNHOLY ADMINISTRATION ARE ALSO ENJOYING THE MONIES THEY GET FROM MEMBERS.
YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP, IBARRA!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

I think Elias is too envious of people with money...he's too materialistic..

I have been watching the videos about the damage of Yolanda....Tacloban City seems to be the most hit as their airport has gone totally.

One person said, we're helpless, but could not do anything but pray, pray and pray! God bless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

FROM EVERYTHING I HAVE READ HERE AND ONLINE, INC IS BUILT ON CONDEMNING OTHER CHURCHES, NOT BECAUSE OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS BUT BECAUSE OF COMPETITION OF RELIGIOUS "BUSINESS".
MONEY MONEY MONEY IS WHAT THIS WACKO IRABBA IS SO WORRIED ABOUT BUT LET US CALL IT WHAT IT IS. A BATTLE FOR BUSINESS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Iglesia Kato Na, Liko Na,
See the massive looting done by Roman Catholics and Protestants in Tacloban City, Leyte!!! And see the absence of Catholic leaders and Protestant ministers!!! Watch for yourself the lack of discipline amongst Catholics and Protestants!!!
Where is the Vatican pope??? Where is the Vatican billions???
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
The "looters" getting basic supplies from grocery stores?

Well the looters stealing money from cash registers and atm machines were indeed INC members.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

PERVERT MANALO wrote:
<quoted text>
AND HOW IS IT YOU KNOW HOW THEY SPEND THEIR MONIES? AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HAPLESS CATHOLICS? YOU BASH THE CATHOLICS ALL THROUGH TOPIX AND NOW YOU ARE WORRIED? BULLSHIT! YOU ARE ONLY SPREADING YOUR HATE, YOU WACKO.
I BET THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF HAPLESS INC MEMBERS. AND I BET THAT MANALO FAMILY AND OTHER UNHOLY ADMINISTRATION ARE ALSO ENJOYING THE MONIES THEY GET FROM MEMBERS.
YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP, IBARRA!
Pervert Pope,

Here's how the Catholic papacy spent their money and increase their "cash on hand":

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

lol wrote:
I think Elias is too envious of people with money...he's too materialistic..
I have been watching the videos about the damage of Yolanda....Tacloban City seems to be the most hit as their airport has gone totally.
One person said, we're helpless, but could not do anything but pray, pray and pray! God bless!
Lol,

God does not listen to prayers like the Holy Rosary because it is pagan and repititious!!! And Catholic and Protestant prayers were couple with their lootings!!! Lootings are being materialistic!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

PERVERT MANALO wrote:
FROM EVERYTHING I HAVE READ HERE AND ONLINE, INC IS BUILT ON CONDEMNING OTHER CHURCHES, NOT BECAUSE OF RELIGIOUS BELIEFS BUT BECAUSE OF COMPETITION OF RELIGIOUS "BUSINESS".
MONEY MONEY MONEY IS WHAT THIS WACKO IRABBA IS SO WORRIED ABOUT BUT LET US CALL IT WHAT IT IS. A BATTLE FOR BUSINESS.
Pervert Pope,

We did not fake currencies, kill a pope, nor engage in organized gangsterism but this cult:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

<quoted text>
The "looters" getting basic supplies from grocery stores?
Well the looters stealing money from cash registers and atm machines were indeed INC members.

Why Catholics looted, ransacked cash registers and ATMs??? They are just following their role models:

“The INC does have discipline and its leaders do keep themselves very low-key, something that we wish our own Catholic bishops would learn to do…”

Reference: Paredes, Ducky. Malaya, Feb. 19, 2003.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

This is just tip of the iceberg wait until the comet Ison's tail hits the Earth on January 2014. According to astronomers all over the world when the Ison;s tait hit Mars last October it lit up and hell broke loose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••