Why is Andres Bonifacio a national hero when he was a traitor?

Posted in the Philippines Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AnonfromCA

Merced, CA

#1 Dec 19, 2009
Aguinaldo executed him for being a traitor, so why is he still celebrated as a hero, when he betrayed the revolution?
commonsins

Philippines

#2 Dec 19, 2009
He was the founder of the KKK or katipunan in short and was thought to be the real philippine president. Philippine type politics got him killed because of heated political dispute and that pilipnos are good at.
Tommie

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2009
Even at the early stage of our nationhood, you can already see that bad and lethal part of us. What happened to Bonifacio was a bad omen of things to come - killings of political rivals, the Maguindanao massacre, remember the Crisologos and the Singsons? Read about what really happened to Bonifacio here:

Andres Bonifacio: The Betrayal of a HERO
http://quazen.com/reference/biography/andres-...
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#4 Dec 20, 2009
Filipinos r a loser race, that's the reason they're soooooooo...poorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr...that's the reason the spanish call them Indio.....a gook and an indian...mix together.
Angelous

Germany

#5 Dec 20, 2009
Marcell, one day soon you will die and meet your MAKER and you will face the music for all your evil deeds. Eternal damnation, infinite darkness, pain, excruciating pain all around you. It is not too late to repent.
commonsins

Philippines

#6 Dec 20, 2009
marcell wrote:
Filipinos r a loser race, that's the reason they're soooooooo...poorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr...that's the reason the spanish call them Indio.....a gook and an indian...mix together.
ok marcell youre right. can you get lost now? forever? youre not a filipino and you dont have to worry if filipinos are loser race. besides most filipinos dont hear and dont care what you say. you must hate yourself so much what youre saying is a reflection of your wretched soul.
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#7 Dec 20, 2009
commonsins wrote:
<quoted text> ok marcell youre right. can you get lost now? forever? youre not a filipino and you dont have to worry if filipinos are loser race. besides most filipinos dont hear and dont care what you say. you must hate yourself so much what youre saying is a reflection of your wretched soul.
..tell me y r ur kind a parasite race ????..ur kind haven't done anything in the world..lowlife,suckass,hookers ,and a parasite...u live w/ur mama,beg in the streets, and best job u'll ever have is 2 b a toilet cleaner..jejejjejejjejej..lose rrrrrr
commonsins

Philippines

#8 Dec 20, 2009
marcell wrote:
<quoted text>..tell me y r ur kind a parasite race ????..ur kind haven't done anything in the world..lowlife,suckass,hookers ,and a parasite...u live w/ur mama,beg in the streets, and best job u'll ever have is 2 b a toilet cleaner..jejejjejejjejej..lose rrrrrr
toilet cleaner and ass wipers is a big contribution. racism and hate mongering is not contribution and you are the parasite. heh! dont how you can stand living with yourself witch.
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2009
commonsins wrote:
<quoted text> toilet cleaner and ass wipers is a big contribution. racism and hate mongering is not contribution and you are the parasite. heh! dont how you can stand living with yourself witch.
..it must hurt to hear the truth,,,eh ????
commonsins

Philippines

#10 Dec 20, 2009
marcell wrote:
<quoted text>..it must hurt to hear the truth,,,eh ????
youre 1 sick visayan. yoou dont know how to make a decent living. youre a 1 trash filipino. you work at mcd parttime.
gimmick

San Pedro, Philippines

#11 Dec 20, 2009
marcell,

I saw a picture of you...big-mouthed and no brain.
Referee

Parsippany, NJ

#12 Dec 21, 2009
Don't feed the troll. Ignore. Just take pictures if you must.
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#13 Dec 21, 2009
commonsins wrote:
<quoted text> youre 1 sick visayan. yoou dont know how to make a decent living. youre a 1 trash filipino. you work at mcd parttime.
...ahhhhh..i hit a sore spot...eh ???..useless ilocano, tell me did u apply in Saudi arabia as a ass wiper..they need ilocanos to wipe the camels ass...jejejjejeje...bring ur mama, she can wipe the dogs ass..jejeje

Since: Dec 09

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 Dec 21, 2009
C'mon people - enough entertaining the monkey already! Taking on marcell is like wiping your ass without toilet paper - you just wind up spreading crap all over!
Read,(although I don't know why you would), ignore, and move on!
commonsins

Philippines

#15 Dec 21, 2009
rush limburger wrote:
C'mon people - enough entertaining the monkey already! Taking on marcell is like wiping your ass without toilet paper - you just wind up spreading crap all over!
Read,(although I don't know why you would), ignore, and move on!
youre absolutely right. the moron seems to have developed immunity but maybe shes just taking it. i wouldnt do what she does.
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#16 Dec 22, 2009
commonsins wrote:
<quoted text> youre absolutely right. the moron seems to have developed immunity but maybe shes just taking it. i wouldnt do what she does.
..what he said is true...wiping ur ass w/o toilet..paper..tell him its natural over there..jejejjejjejejeje
aproudfilipino

Philippines

#17 Apr 26, 2011
marcell wrote:
<quoted text>..what he said is true...wiping ur ass w/o toilet..paper..tell him its natural over there..jejejjejjejejeje
you claim to be from cali but your grammar and english suck big time. please stop being a pest and if you may, please stop existing too that would really contribute a lot to the society :D
immaproudfilipin a

Baguio City, Philippines

#18 May 12, 2011
excuse me mr. marcell but i don't agree with what you're saying. you know what, you're destroying the public moral of us, Filipinos. remember that many tourists visit the Philippines and one of those tourists belongs to your race!
Phil

Europe

#19 May 12, 2011
marcell wrote:
miss, im proud to be a filipino handsome and u are being proud to be a goriella face....:-D
Bogz the Perv

Quezon, Philippines

#20 May 12, 2011
marcell eats almonds out of toilet shits, we know him. just ignore him, his a turd anyway...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 7 min amc 5,633
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 12 min hot engineer 12,635
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 15 min Cute_C aquoO 682
InC's LAMSA & MOFFAT Satanic Translations XPOSED! 22 min INC dHouse ofDEMONS 6
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 34 min BiFlady 14,414
Painless D&C and Catheter procedure for abortion. 55 min doNt 22
i want to adopt baby please (Jul '12) 58 min Elijah 447
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 6 hr Friend of Ame 8,820
More from around the web