crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Now that she's cleared, what's next for her?
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

MANILA, Philippines - The complaint for criminal negligence filed against former President and now Pampanga Rep. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo in relation to the Maguindanao massacre case was dismissed by the Manila Prosecutors’ Office for lack of evidence.

In a one-page resolution by Senior Assistant City Prosecutor Raymunda Cruz-Apolo, Assistant City Prosecutor Wilbur Arimboyutan said nothing in the evidence presented would show that Arroyo should be held liable for criminal negligence for the 2009 massacre in her capacity as president and commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces.

Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) vice gubernatorial candidate Marconi Abdulaziz Paiso filed the complaint against Arroyo for allegedly failing to fulfill her duties as president and commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces to prevent the Maguindanao massacre that left 58 people dead.

Paiso argued Arroyo’s “inaction, ignorance and perhaps tolerance have fueled the tense political situation” that led to the incident.

The Manila Prosecutors’ Office said there is nothing to show that Arroyo was negligent in her duties that could have prevented the mass murder.

“(T)here is no evidence presented to show criminal negligence on the part of the respondent. The allegations made are more of generalizations and conclusions without supporting proof to show personal culpability of the respondent,” the resolution said.
Headlines ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch: 1

The prosecutors said the negligent acts attributed to Arroyo “has no direct causal connection nor even proximate cause of the Maguindanao massacre.”

A similar complaint seeking damages has been filed against Arroyo by relatives of 15 of the victims of the massacre.

Their lawyers led by UP law professor Harry Roque argued the massacre could have been prevented by Arroyo had she had not allowed the Ampatuans to reign over Maguindanao.

Roque said Arroyo, during her term as President, gave legality to the Ampatuans’ alleged private army and the resources allegedly used in carrying out the massacre on Nov. 23, 2009.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

she was clearly complicit. this is the filipins and her money is working hard for her everyday and its paying her dividends.

whats next? take off the phony neck brace.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

amc wrote:
she was clearly complicit. this is the filipins and her money is working hard for her everyday and its paying her dividends.
whats next? take off the phony neck brace.
In this time and age of things, who would have thought?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

DRDAVIS wrote:
<quoted text>In this time and age of things, who would have thought?
yeah really and so true, but it just doesnt apply in the filipins where they have no qualms about displaying their outlandish corrupt behavior to the world.

they laugh about it im sure. you know the FBI is here along with NY city detectives attempting to teach them real investigative procedures and help them as much as they can , but dont think for a minute that they want it or invite it. they have their own agenda where crime solving is involved and its not pointed at solving it.

officials are present at the murder trial of the husband of the embassy employee to make sure proper procedure is followed and many comments have been made objecting to their presence.

dont look for any progress here in the near future unless there is a very thorough cleansing performed here.
Dr Bob East

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

let the justice syetem work in this country. Sometimes it appears glacial, but in the main it works. This "small" country has a proud record of administrating justice.True, sometimes it gets it wrong. But show me a country that is "perfect".
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Dr Bob East wrote:
let the justice syetem work in this country. Sometimes it appears glacial, but in the main it works. This "small" country has a proud record of administrating justice.True, sometimes it gets it wrong. But show me a country that is "perfect".
hey doc ? let someone else hold the key to the medicine cabinet ok?

jeeeesh!!!!!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr Bob East wrote:
Good post Dr. Bob!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

birds of a feather
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Dr Bob East wrote:
Ask Don the American, he can enumerate to you. he has all the Data Information system who's country is perfect and who's not. He's good at it. He's an Investigative Spy Guy. He has this invincible Microscopy Machine that he could tell which is which. He knows all the salaries of all the Philippines Government officials, he knows all their savings, he knows who poisoned the rivers in the Philippines, he knows who's the most corrupt people in the Philippines( and that he said are the Philippines Military), knows all the politicians who bought houses in USA and in around the world, etc, all kinds of information, secrets, underground spy, etc. He knows all of these. he can even tell whay brand if underwear I'm wearing. He's a Microscopy Machine Guy, everything that you've said in here, think,it's being registered automatically under his own invincible radar.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

i seem to have stumbled into a classroom of 3rd grade trolls. i thought the thread was about queen gloria?
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lolllllllllllllllll to be blindly accepting innocence....priceless...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 3 min dauntless 5,226
The PH Catholic Church's best-kept secrets (Jun '13) 3 min ELIAS IBARRA 127
ate shine thank you 12 min Trish 117
Confession from a former minister of Iglesia Ni... (Mar '13) 17 min TheRealOzzy 1,382
The Roman Catholic Church is Declared a Transna... 18 min ELIAS IBARRA 23
Philippines: From coconuts to Christianity ... ... 26 min ELIAS IBARRA 17
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 47 min ELIAS IBARRA 22
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 2 hr The Awakener 2,398
•••
•••
•••
•••