Next Last
pinky

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 17, 2010
them no goody
Pamela

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Jan 17, 2010
Maybe, he cares too much that he hates us. A sort of reverse psychology. Even if he speaks harshly of Filipinos, I don't think he forgets the Filipino in him and stays indifferent to his fellowmen. Granting he's immigrant to another land, he will always trace back to the Philippines as his original roots. All the likes of him, despite of everything, are still treated with utmost hospitality by the innate nature of forgiving Filipino people.

“I'm back from hibernation!”

Since: Mar 09

Pittsburgh

#3 Jan 24, 2010
I've been reading a lot of posts from this so-called Marcell,seems like he's always there in every forum about Filipinos and I've come to realized topix is soo dry without him lol...
commonsins

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jan 24, 2010
Jillian_Amber27 wrote:
I've been reading a lot of posts from this so-called Marcell,seems like he's always there in every forum about Filipinos and I've come to realized topix is soo dry without him lol...
i feel the same way. i sometime try to flush her out of her favorite pen to get some kind of entertainments. truth hurts but shes never true so.

Since: Sep 09

Makati City

#5 Jan 24, 2010
Marcell is a gay, I read a thread he created one time admitting his gay. I find his post funny and just don't take it seriously. He does add color in this forums. LOL
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#8 Jan 24, 2010
Eva_makati wrote:
Marcell is a gay, I read a thread he created one time admitting his gay. I find his post funny and just don't take it seriously. He does add color in this forums. LOL
..they always say..every joke has a sense of truth.....i'm just saying what is in the back of your mind but scared to say it....jjejejejej
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#9 Jan 24, 2010
Pamela wrote:
Maybe, he cares too much that he hates us. A sort of reverse psychology. Even if he speaks harshly of Filipinos, I don't think he forgets the Filipino in him and stays indifferent to his fellowmen. Granting he's immigrant to another land, he will always trace back to the Philippines as his original roots. All the likes of him, despite of everything, are still treated with utmost hospitality by the innate nature of forgiving Filipino people.
..they forgot to put in the choices.." does he tell the truth"

Since: Feb 07

San Pedro, Philippines

#10 Jan 24, 2010
finally someone had the gall to brand the undisciplined, corrupt, hypocritical, garbage throwers, exploiters, uncultured, utak talangka that made this once beautiful country known as Pearl of the Orient Seas into Asia's garbage dump in a matter of decades, into one hilarious word: "piglipino"...classi c LOL

when he's not hilarious and talks seriously, he may even sound more Filipino than some 'piglipinos' as Spaniards are known to be uncompromising disciplinarians, as originally only those with mixed mestizo lineage were to be called as "Filipino" in contrast to undeniable lack of discipline and rowdiness portrayed by some.

Since: Sep 09

Makati City

#11 Jan 24, 2010
marcell wrote:
<quoted text>..they always say..every joke has a sense of truth.....i'm just saying what is in the back of your mind but scared to say it....jjejejejej
Hardly. I know what is truth or a joke and what is bigot and being racist. Your happy with that kind of thinking that is entirely your choice. There will always be people like you, I just learn to accept those facts in life and look at the funny side instead.
rush limburger

Fpo, AE

#12 Jan 25, 2010
kudos to your magnanimity and tolerance, eva.
but i see the elias ibarra of davao, the marcell of the philippines has managed to squeak in yet another one of his, "please buy my maharlika ideology" thingamaboobie!
like elias ibarra trying to sell his cult, like marcell trying to just be, marcell - keep plugging at it, son.
just like having gas you can only keep farting so much before crap finally comes out.

Since: Feb 07

San Pedro, Philippines

#13 Jan 25, 2010
rush limburger wrote:
kudos to your magnanimity and tolerance, eva.
but i see the elias ibarra of davao, the marcell of the philippines has managed to squeak in yet another one of his, "please buy my maharlika ideology" thingamaboobie!
like elias ibarra trying to sell his cult, like marcell trying to just be, marcell - keep plugging at it, son.
just like having gas you can only keep farting so much before crap finally comes out.
whatever piglipino
Pamela

Quezon City, Philippines

#14 Jan 25, 2010
marcell wrote:
<quoted text>..they forgot to put in the choices.." does he tell the truth"
The truth hurts but whatever, you strike me most in saying everything against the Philippines and the Filipinos in general. I even used to laugh reading your comments because I can feel hormonal rise within your system. Anyway, people like you can either teach us to love our country and our people more or teach us to be disheartened to seek greener pastures and forget everything behind. PEACE.....
rush limburger

Fpo, AE

#15 Jan 25, 2010
visionarylink wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever piglipino
and a hearty "whatever" back at you maharlikalalaboy
tengku

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2010
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts but whatever, you strike me most in saying everything against the Philippines and the Filipinos in general. I even used to laugh reading your comments because I can feel hormonal rise within your system. Anyway, people like you can either teach us to love our country and our people more or teach us to be disheartened to seek greener pastures and forget everything behind. PEACE.....
Yeah, he got the talent ain't he?
The humor and the mocking, just the prefect composition which makes me confused why many filipinos reporting him to the FBI?
Maybe some people find him cruel, racist and all, i'd love to teach him a lesson...
but it's if filipinos WEREN'T MAKING TROUBLES IN MY COUNTRY!!!
commonsins

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jan 25, 2010
tengku wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he got the talent ain't he?
The humor and the mocking, just the prefect composition which makes me confused why many filipinos reporting him to the FBI?
Maybe some people find him cruel, racist and all, i'd love to teach him a lesson...
but it's if filipinos WEREN'T MAKING TROUBLES IN MY COUNTRY!!!
and your country is? why dont you go home now parasite.
tengku

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2010
commonsins wrote:
<quoted text> and your country is? why dont you go home now parasite.
I'm already home, oh yeah and my fili maid just came to bring me a cup of green tea i asked her to make.

I'm a proud Malaysian who feels that the peacefulness of his homeland is threatened by a swarm of wild hogs from the north.
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#19 Jan 25, 2010
tengku wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already home, oh yeah and my fili maid just came to bring me a cup of green tea i asked her to make.
I'm a proud Malaysian who feels that the peacefulness of his homeland is threatened by a swarm of wild hogs from the north.
..jijijijii...funnyyyyyyyyyyyy y
marcell

San Leandro, CA

#20 Jan 25, 2010
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
..they say..don't fix that's unfixable...and that place is not fixable
chua chu kang

Philippines

#21 Jan 25, 2010
tengku wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she put something wriggly in there. nyehe!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 25, 2010
Do not worry Pinays / Pinoys..........
Marcel hate not only you, he / she hates ALL .......
Us who have a Pinay lady is pedophile / gay / child molesters / and much more ....
As a teenager, taught Marcel few words.
Marcel uses the word most is the familiar: jejejejejejejejejejejeje ........
Often used by babies who are wet .......
Marcel is probably harmless ......... but OMG he is: unbearable ...
So it is when you can be anonymous ....... And it covers Marcel ........
Marcel has not the courage to use the same word if it was face to face.

Best advice: let Marcel be the fool / joker on these pages, then Marcel is happy .... and who often said: let the child ......... Marcel grow up one day .......

Be happi all of you ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cebu textmate 2 min pjdsugo 22
wanted textmate sexmate (Mar '14) 2 min arrvin 4,641
Safe abortion. I was once a patient of Ms. Pearl. 22 min Maiia 106
Is Islam a Religion of Peace? 31 min MANALO RAPE ROSITA 7
registered midwife and ob gyne miss shine 09396... (Jan '14) 36 min Maiia 437
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 47 min MANALO RAPE ROSITA 6,593
abortion forum 1 hr atE_ai 41
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr shai 11,067
anybody here from cebu, philippines lesbian loo... (Apr '11) 9 hr Jeff king Jeff 2,722
•••

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••