U.S. Army Veteran Murdered in the Philippines

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

My Father, Mack Carroll Jackson, was murdered inside of his hotel room at The Sampaquita Inn in Davao City, Philippines last weekend.

Comments
181 - 200 of 345 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2014

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way?? Why don't you help Don publish the article about his heroism. That is better than you blaming the Filipinos for the act of a murderer. Your publishing the article, will bring "peace" to everybody not "anger" especially for you and Don barking like crazy dogs to the Filipino people who are not involved in the killing.
Have you no shame at all GB?
Quite the satan.....
Hey retard if you bother to read the links instead of expecting to be hand fed you might know. Your an American and don't think three tours in Vietnam doesn't make you a hero? Oh I forgot your a fake American. Loyalty to the Philippines first breaking your oath you made to God.

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

heressssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry said -"Yes 100% American will come to the aid of the Philippines should it be required" thats what allies do .
Allies???!!!LOL!!!!! What does the Philippines bring to the "Allies" table besides having their hand out. John Kerry say's it so it must be so???!!!LOL!!! Put the pipe down and wake up.

I bet Darfur, Congo and many other countries thought the same thing and our politicians said the same thing but they were sacrificed and millions died and why? Nothing in it for us. What does the Philippines possibly have to offer for us to protect it, more fines for entering it's waters???!!!LOL!!!
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Um yes. Singapore is too expensive. Is that some secret? Ever been there or is it just an impossible dream for you like millions of other Filipino's that all they want to do is get the hell out of here.
I know you want to get the hell out of here, every Filipino does. Look at lol. Your just jealous that WE have the money to go anywhere while YOUR broke, can't be trusted on a tourist visa in most countries so has to stay here and live in garbage.
Where did you get the money to go anywhere? Your country is bankcruft , your country 's economy is down the drain, your people are leaving and going in Asia and other parts of the world because you can't afford to pay your taxes. People has no jobs, where did you get the money from? Did you killed those American tourists in the Philippines? Answer me? How did you know that killings in the Philippines is seasonal? How did you survive in Philippines if that country are full of thieves, corrupt, prostitutes everywhere as according to you, everything are not in order, everyday killings, and Filipinos are killings Americans and you are not? Did you killed those people Americans? You said that you know all Filipinos wheareabout so you also whom they killed and where they killed and which days, weeks months are going to be killed? Where did you get extra money from touring around Philippines and Asia? Did you killed them? Where you wearing Police Fake Uniform to kill these tourists? Answer me?

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

crystal wrote:
<quoted text> Where did you get the money to go anywhere? Your country is bankcruft , your country 's economy is down the drain, your people are leaving and going in Asia and other parts of the world because you can't afford to pay your taxes. People has no jobs, where did you get the money from? Did you killed those American tourists in the Philippines? Answer me? How did you know that killings in the Philippines is seasonal? How did you survive in Philippines if that country are full of thieves, corrupt, prostitutes everywhere as according to you, everything are not in order, everyday killings, and Filipinos are killings Americans and you are not? Did you killed those people Americans? You said that you know all Filipinos wheareabout so you also whom they killed and where they killed and which days, weeks months are going to be killed? Where did you get extra money from touring around Philippines and Asia? Did you killed them? Where you wearing Police Fake Uniform to kill these tourists? Answer me?
Oh you got me. I'm a hit man and when dumb Filipino's see this 58 year old white man in a Filipino police uniform they throw their hands up. Killings how do I know????? I read the news, now I know where you come from information is done through making bird calls and animal sounds but in the modern world we read.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard if you bother to read the links instead of expecting to be hand fed you might know. Your an American and don't think three tours in Vietnam doesn't make you a hero? Oh I forgot your a fake American. Loyalty to the Philippines first breaking your oath you made to God.
What a dogmatic point of view when you can't provide the article. Don't brag too much and when you're caught lying you resort to your brainless blame game' defense of hand feeding, loyalty and oath. You started all the shanenigans and now that you can't support it, you're stooping to the level of your dog. Sh..........t a........e
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Allies???!!!LOL!!!!! What does the Philippines bring to the "Allies" table besides having their hand out. John Kerry say's it so it must be so???!!!LOL!!! Put the pipe down and wake up.
I bet Darfur, Congo and many other countries thought the same thing and our politicians said the same thing but they were sacrificed and millions died and why? Nothing in it for us. What does the Philippines possibly have to offer for us to protect it, more fines for entering it's waters???!!!LOL!!!
Why don't you ask John Kerry? You can't even ask from the US Embassy about updates..and now you're questioning the credibility of John Kerry's commitment to help the Filipinos???

Yes, millions sacrificed and died during the war in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

A safe traveler

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I had just came back from the philippines after 4 months , I saw more crazies in 1 week in the U.S than 4 months in philippines, get real folks crime is everywhere, where ever you are where ever you go ,you must be aware of your surroundings.
heressssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

A safe traveler wrote:
I had just came back from the philippines after 4 months , I saw more crazies in 1 week in the U.S than 4 months in philippines, get real folks crime is everywhere, where ever you are where ever you go ,you must be aware of your surroundings.
well said -if you take care of where you go and at what time of the day you go there you will be fine .Of course if you are a big-mouth boastful American blowass you may not be so safe .
heressssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Once again Donald you cant answer a question -what makes this guy a hero in your eyes -it was your statement -no two-step simply a question to you statement of his being a hero .
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you got me. I'm a hit man and when dumb Filipino's see this 58 year old white man in a Filipino police uniform they throw their hands up. Killings how do I know????? I read the news, now I know where you come from information is done through making bird calls and animal sounds but in the modern world we read.
Where did you get the money to maintain your status in the Philippines.. You only received little amount of you pension from the American Tax Payer's money. You also gave aways computers, lap tap computers to these random teenage girls, sent them to school, pays their tuition fees, pays all your bills, and maintain your bar grils too, etc? Did you killed all those American tourists for your bread and butter? How did you survive in that country full of shit of garbage, theirves, all corrupts, stealing all toilets sets etc. How did you know all these killings and why did you say that the Killings for all the tourists Americans is seasonal? How did you know all those Americans are going to be killed in days, weeks and monhs? Did you hire these Filipino people to killed these innocent tourists for your bread and butter? Tell me? How did you know that all Filipinos killed those Americans without the knowledge from the Media or haven't posted the news yet? I think you pretended to hate all Filipinos but yet you are the one behind the killings there? Did You? Have you? If the Philippines is too dangerous to you, why are you still there? Did you killed those tourists Americans ? Did they hire you to kill these people because you are Hire to Kill Someone? For insurance policy? Huh? And why are you running to Thailand because you are Guilty? That's why you want to leave Philippines? You've been in that dangerous, thieves m corrupt country for 13 years, how come you're still there? Did you killed them? YES OR NO? How did you know all the prostitution in the Philippines that all Filipino women are all prostitutes and that Filipinos are behind all the prostitution in the Philippines? Are you selling this stiry or try to sell your propaganda story when in facts it was you who sold these girls to your random American Customers. Did you? Have You? Are you a killer in the Philippines? Are you? Do you? Have you?( Benjamin is a 49 year old American suspected of having sex with underage girls. And selling sex out of this bar called crowbar. And as he drinks Benjamin had no idea at that very moment the first started didn't improve our.

Filipino and American authorities are just a few miles away.-- a radio will bring his world. Crashing down.

This is the story of mark their Benjamin. We traveled to Subic Bay beautiful part of the western Philippines Benjamin has been living for 25 years. But our journey went deeper past Benjamin into the dark and disturbing world of underage prostitution.)( He's been living in the Philippines for 25 years.)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

HOW COME VISAYA AND CRYSTAL, AREN'T EVER IN PHILIPPINES, HELPING THEIR PEOPLE? Easy to criticize others that are on the scene.....

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dogmatic point of view when you can't provide the article. Don't brag too much and when you're caught lying you resort to your brainless blame game' defense of hand feeding, loyalty and oath. You started all the shanenigans and now that you can't support it, you're stooping to the level of your dog. Sh..........t a........e
The---links----are----posted-- --in----this----topic. Stop showing how stupid and lazy you are, oh I forgot your Filipino.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask John Kerry? You can't even ask from the US Embassy about updates..and now you're questioning the credibility of John Kerry's commitment to help the Filipinos???
Yes, millions sacrificed and died during the war in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Think John Kerry makes that decision??? How stupid are you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

heressssssss kenny wrote:
Once again Donald you cant answer a question -what makes this guy a hero in your eyes -it was your statement -no two-step simply a question to you statement of his being a hero .
Keep dancing. Debating the Vietnam war is elsewhere.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Sep 10

Find the bastards and pile on.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure I would classify a man that did three tours in Nam as a hero, for sure he was brave and had a pair. Mack would be the fourth person I met in life that did just that, two died on their, 3rd tour one was my Plt.Sgt the other and of all MOSs to be in combat more then one tour was one of our field medic. The third one came home missing a few body parts. Brave men for sure!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I ahd two brothers in Vietnam...in my book, anyone that could stand three tours, is a damn hero.....
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
HOW COME VISAYA AND CRYSTAL, AREN'T EVER IN PHILIPPINES, HELPING THEIR PEOPLE? Easy to criticize others that are on the scene.....
You are the problem GB. YOU IN GREAT DENIAL THAT EVERYTHING is all right in the USA. GO out once in a while in your glass house and donate a little amount to the homeless children in your own area.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Think John Kerry makes that decision??? How stupid are you.
He has the authority ...but not you of course as you can't even ask updates from the US EMBASSY.

You're so stupid and nonsense.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
The---links----are----posted-- --in----this----topic. Stop showing how stupid and lazy you are, oh I forgot your Filipino.
You're showing your stupidity for not being able to post the article.

I'm not arguing if he's a hero or not. What I am debating is your arrogance and irresponsible insinuations about the Filipinos in general for the crime committed by somebody. You're UnAmerican.

lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
If you have nothing logical to contribute to the issue, don't show your lack of brain. You're so wasted...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••