U.S. Army Veteran Murdered in the Philippines

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

My Father, Mack Carroll Jackson, was murdered inside of his hotel room at The Sampaquita Inn in Davao City, Philippines last weekend.

Comments
1 - 20 of 345 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2014
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Godspeed to this young man and US veteran finding those who murdered his father, also a US military veteran, in Davao.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Fake police are on it....further bashing the tourist industry in the country.....a disabled veteran....wow.....
les

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

that's what happens if you ignore the travel warning
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Too bad. May his soul rest in peace.

Hopefully, the killer will be caught and justice will prevail. I'm sure Duterte will personally pursue this case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

...Don't hold your breathe....or, you'll go blue too.....
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Don't lose hope as it will be done.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Too bad. May his soul rest in peace.
Hopefully, the killer will be caught and justice will prevail. I'm sure Duterte will personally pursue this case.
When are you going to realize they never give justice to murdered foreigners. It's people like you that deny this place is dangerous that makes people feel safe coming here.

To any and all THE PHILIPPINES IS NOT A SAFE PLACE!!!!!!
lirotz

Antwerpen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to realize they never give justice to murdered foreigners. It's people like you that deny this place is dangerous that makes people feel safe coming here.
so tell me where's the safe place? in the U.S where kids in school were killed by psycho murderers?WOW
lirotz

Antwerpen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
So please tell me where's the safe place in the world? in the U.S? where kids were killed by some psycho murderers in their school?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lirotz wrote:
<quoted text>
so tell me where's the safe place? in the U.S where kids in school were killed by psycho murderers?WOW
Ummm, we are talking about the Philippines in here. If you knew anything at all you would know that foreigners are murdered here with total impunity. The racism is so great they would never consider prosecuting a Filipino for it unless they are paid big money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lirotz wrote:
<quoted text>
In Belgium, where i can safely ship my diamonds to Zuric.....Wait!!!...What???... .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lirotz wrote:
<quoted text>
So please tell me where's the safe place in the world? in the U.S? where kids were killed by some psycho murderers in their school?
How about that Kid's camp....on the island in Denmark??????????

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Sep 10

Find the bastards and pile on.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Last Monday morning while on my way to Davao International the local radio said a American committed suicide at the . Sampaguita Inn in Davao City. I see now his son says it was murder. Is there any proof of that? Not a thing in the news.
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

"Last Monday morning while on my way to Davao International the local radio said a American committed suicide at the . Sampaguita Inn in Davao City. I see now his son says it was murder. Is there any proof of that? Not a thing in the news."

Is that the one who supposedly committed suicide by stabbing himself in the BACK multiple times? Suicide like that??? I dont think so!
micheal

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

yes please . go visit the u.s. where u will be safe from murders, killers, psycho nuts, thieves , who will only kill you for the fun of it. wow 1 america gets killed in the philippines and suddenly its dangerous while 200 americans got killed last night on the streets of america. wow, wow, wow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

micheal wrote:
yes please . go visit the u.s. where u will be safe from murders, killers, psycho nuts, thieves , who will only kill you for the fun of it. wow 1 america gets killed in the philippines and suddenly its dangerous while 200 americans got killed last night on the streets of america. wow, wow, wow
One American?? Angeles City averages the murder of one foreigner a month.

Since: Dec 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Can you watch Batman movie in Philippines without being killed?
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The going back and forth of safety in each country is ridiculous. Fact is, there are lots of murders in both countries and in all countries around the world because there are nut cases everywhere.

Of course there are many unsafe places in US. Of course there are many unsafe places in Phils. Just have to be smart about where you are placing yourself and the people you get involved with.

Cant help if there was someone wanting to hunt you down and kill you. Also cant help it when a nut goes on a rampage...and that happens in Phils too, not just the US.

Be realistic.

“Credibility is Important”

Since: Jun 10

Tibet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, we are talking about the Philippines in here. If you knew anything at all you would know that foreigners are murdered here with total impunity. The racism is so great they would never consider prosecuting a Filipino for it unless they are paid big money.
You always talk about a subject you do not know. Racism? Really? Stupid person like you doesn't care what you look like or what the color of your skin is...as long as you have what they want. Fact!

Check this out and educate yourself, for fucksakes! The thing you called "RACISM" is not only in the Philippines, fuckface! Even caring for newborn babies are subjected to Racism by YOU American gook!

Your stupidy never cease to amaze me...

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4674-hospit...
heressssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Fake police are on it....further bashing the tourist industry in the country.....a disabled veteran....wow.....
Please define 'disabled' maybe he spent half the day in the gym like Donald "100% disabilty" kennedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 5 min ELIAS IBARRA 3,956
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 37 min kip8simple 8,859
INC Priest caught in bed with Lawyers wife 43 min ELIAS IBARRA 91
Painless D&C/Raspa and Catheter procedure MISS ... 51 min pat 3
Catholic Church has billions invested in BPI, P... (Aug '11) 52 min ELIAS IBARRA 72
Philippines: From coconuts to Christianity ... ... (Nov '13) 57 min shyem 41
cy_ dvo 1 hr _H_E_L_P_E_R_ 5
wanted textmate sexmate 2 hr ronnie radke 1,717
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 8 hr AVCM Retired 2,856
•••
•••