2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stars and Stripes

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Comments
521 - 540 of 730 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
love8

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#546
Jan 23, 2013
 

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#547
Jan 24, 2013
 
lol wrote:
controlling freak.
Your insecurity is showing again.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#548
Jan 24, 2013
 
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insecurity is showing again.
and you're mentally challenged...hoping you'll win, nada senor. The truth will prevail. NO TO ABORTION.
Strawberry Zachary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#549
Jan 24, 2013
 
I'm a gay teen and thinking of joining the Navy. I heard that since the ban was lifted, almost all of the soldiers came out and are openly gay. Is this true?

It makes sense, why would a straight male willingly enlist otherwise? It would be like joining jail lol. I never see soldiers around women, and if I do they look like closet gays. The dad in american beauty comes to mind.

I've been training for special forces. I can do lots of reps on the perfect pushup, which was designed by a navy seal.
Strawberry Zachary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#550
Jan 24, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're mentally challenged...hoping you'll win, nada senor. The truth will prevail. NO TO ABORTION.
Ps if you're anti abortion, you'd also better be vegetarian. Pro life means pro-all life, not just when it's convenient for you.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#551
Jan 24, 2013
 
Don't confuse her with logic. I once asked her why she finds it acceptable to kill terrorists, execute serial killers and butcher animals to help her hips grow to an even more reprehensible size. She lives in a fairly land.

Our OFW nitwit is like Don Quixote, whirling and lunging at imaginary dragons.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#552
Jan 25, 2013
 
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Don't confuse her with logic. I once asked her why she finds it acceptable to kill terrorists, execute serial killers and butcher animals to help her hips grow to an even more reprehensible size. She lives in a fairly land.
Our OFW nitwit is like Don Quixote, whirling and lunging at imaginary dragons.
You're so Don Quixote you love abortion, now you jump to more reprehensible size of killing terrorists and executing serial killers. You're pea brain full of toxic is whirling and lunging at imaginary dragons...point that to yourself as I don't talk about other things but I stand to my conviction of 'NO TO ABORTION'. KILLING for you is right, not me.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#553
Jan 25, 2013
 
Strawberry Zachary wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps if you're anti abortion, you'd also better be vegetarian. Pro life means pro-all life, not just when it's convenient for you.
What's convenient for you? Killing babies???
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#554
Jan 25, 2013
 
Abortion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abortion is the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo prior to viability.[note 1] An abortion can occur spontaneously, in which case it is usually called a miscarriage, or it can be purposely induced. The term abortion most commonly refers to the induced abortion of a human pregnancy.

Abortion, when induced in the developed world in accordance with local law, is among the safest procedures in medicine.[1] However, unsafe abortions result in approximately 70,000 maternal deaths and 5 million hospital admissions per year globally.[2] An estimated 44 million abortions are performed globally each year, with slightly under half of those performed unsafely.[3] The incidence of abortion has stabilized in recent years,[3] having previously spent decades declining as access to family planning education and contraceptive services increased.[4] Forty percent of the world's women have access to induced abortions (within gestational limits).[5]"

Abortion also causes maternal deaths.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#555
Jan 25, 2013
 
"Also, 13 states prohibit abortion after a certain number of weeks' gestation (usually 24 weeks).[18] The U.S. Supreme Court held in Webster v. Reproductive Health Services that a statute may create "a presumption of viability" after a certain number of weeks, in which case the physician must be given an opportunity to rebut the presumption by performing tests.[20] Therefore, those 13 states must provide that opportunity. Because this provision is not explicitly written into these 13 laws, as it was in the Missouri law examined in Webster, pro-choice organizations believe that such a state law is unconstitutional, but only "to the extent that it prohibits pre-viability abortions".[21]

Ten states require a second physician to approve.[18] The U.S. Supreme Court struck down a requirement of "confirmation by two other physicians" (rather than one other physician) because "acquiescence by co-practitioners has no rational connection with a patient's needs and unduly infringes on the physician's right to practice".[22] Pro-choice organizations such as the Guttmacher Institute therefore interpret some of these state laws to be unconstitutional, based on these and other Supreme Court rulings, at least to the extent that these state laws require approval of a second or third physician.[18]

Nine states have laws that require a second physician to be present during late-term abortion procedures in order to treat a fetus if born alive.[18] The Court has held that a doctor's right to practice is not infringed by requiring a second physician to be present at abortions performed after viability in order to assist in saving the life of the fetus.[23]"

Source Wikipedia.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#556
Jan 25, 2013
 
So, let us ponder the recent missteps of lol:

1) It is clear she never read "Don Quixote".

2) She just defined abortion for us. Even though we didn't require such, it was nice of her to note that by definition, it is the termination of a fetus or embryo - not a baby.

3) Abortion is a freedom that she wishes to have removed from those who don't share her morality. Isn't it ironic that she demands the freedom of speech but doesn't want to allow other citizens to have their freedoms?

4) She refuse to acknowledge that she approves of killing in some instances but not others. That is called being a hypocrite. The Roman Catholic Church is full of them.
Strawberry Zachary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#557
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's convenient for you? Killing babies???
Stopping the holocaust against animals that is factory farming. Many people also starve as a result. Don't you care about them?

How do they starve? It takes 10lbs of grain to "make" 1lb of beef. Do the math.

Abortion numbers pale in comparision to the animal deaths and human starvations.

Pro-life means pro all life, you hypocrite. The devil is sharpening his pitchfork for you!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#558
Jan 25, 2013
 
personally I would never want my wife to abort a baby...

but, please if you want to be a advocate for pro life... then save the 22,000 plus children who die each day because of lack of food, safe drinking water, medicine etc etc etc

why are you worried what a woman does with her body... spending all this time and money debating when a life begins...when you could be doing something useful

because you know for sure their are living children dying as we speak...and you know for sure they are living beings...

why dont you advocate for the children who are born already...

unless you think it is fine to torture them with no food, safe drinking water, medicine... and then let them die before they turn 10

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559
Jan 25, 2013
 
She is a hypocrite. She wants her freedom but doesn't want another to enjoy hers.

(ssssiiiigggghhhh)
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#560
Jan 25, 2013
 
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
She is a hypocrite. She wants her freedom but doesn't want another to enjoy hers.
(ssssiiiigggghhhh)
"Childish adults are annoying, but donít get upset about them. Just be glad that you are a mature person yourself."

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#561
Jan 25, 2013
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
personally I would never want my wife to abort a baby...
but, please if you want to be a advocate for pro life... then save the 22,000 plus children who die each day because of lack of food, safe drinking water, medicine etc etc etc
why are you worried what a woman does with her body... spending all this time and money debating when a life begins...when you could be doing something useful
because you know for sure their are living children dying as we speak...and you know for sure they are living beings...
why dont you advocate for the children who are born already...
unless you think it is fine to torture them with no food, safe drinking water, medicine... and then let them die before they turn 10
It's the responsiblity of the parents to take care of their children. Don't make babies if you don't accept responsibility. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssst
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#562
Jan 25, 2013
 
Strawberry Zachary wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopping the holocaust against animals that is factory farming. Many people also starve as a result. Don't you care about them?
How do they starve? It takes 10lbs of grain to "make" 1lb of beef. Do the math.
Abortion numbers pale in comparision to the animal deaths and human starvations.
Pro-life means pro all life, you hypocrite. The devil is sharpening his pitchfork for you!
What are you saving children is a hypocrite compared to abortion which is killing. God save the World from evil minded people!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#563
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the responsiblity of the parents to take care of their children. Don't make babies if you don't accept responsibility. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssst
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss!
yes dont give them, education and dont give them condoms and hope they dont have sex

thats a poor response... I expected you to say your fridge is plastered with childrens pictures from world vision
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#564
Jan 26, 2013
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
yes dont give them, education and dont give them condoms and hope they dont have sex
thats a poor response... I expected you to say your fridge is plastered with childrens pictures from world vision
You're welcome to educate them if you have something better to say. Be responsible and don't make babies if you feel you're not ready to be a family man. period.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#565
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to educate them if you have something better to say. Be responsible and don't make babies if you feel you're not ready to be a family man. period.
Your parents were pretty irresponsible making you. Come on lol tell us the truth, they sold you to a bar didn't they.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••