First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 3, 2013
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nat ion/regions/02/01/13/3-kids-ki lled-after-drinking-river-wate r
yeah read it a few days ago.

sr. cop says the water MAY have been tainted. the word tainted means what?

he is the smartest man in charge there?

you dont suppose that by simple logic and common sense that theyd check for cyanide in the water do you?

whoever poisoned the water was fishing and the kids were there when they did it.

cowards killed those kids and cowards are covering it all up for them.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#3 Feb 3, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah read it a few days ago.
sr. cop says the water MAY have been tainted. the word tainted means what?
he is the smartest man in charge there?
you dont suppose that by simple logic and common sense that theyd check for cyanide in the water do you?
whoever poisoned the water was fishing and the kids were there when they did it.
cowards killed those kids and cowards are covering it all up for them.
Hope there wasn't an American within 200 miles or he will get the blame. You know Filipino's don't poison their own waters.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Cyanide seems to be avaiable there, couple pit bulls think they own my yard could use some.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
Cyanide seems to be avaiable there, couple pit bulls think they own my yard could use some.
just put out a pan of auto anti freeze for them. ;)
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope there wasn't an American within 200 miles or he will get the blame. You know Filipino's don't poison their own waters.
Do you have any proof that Filipinos put poison on their own water just to kill their own people? Maybe you did ? Who knows you did because you hated all Filipino people. Got your rock back to you! Remember, you want the Chinese people to kill all the Filipinos, you want the American to blow up Philippines, now you want to accuse Filipinos killing their own people by poisoning the rivers?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#7 Feb 3, 2013
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any proof that Filipinos put poison on their own water just to kill their own people? Maybe you did ? Who knows you did because you hated all Filipino people. Got your rock back to you! Remember, you want the Chinese people to kill all the Filipinos, you want the American to blow up Philippines, now you want to accuse Filipinos killing their own people by poisoning the rivers?
ohh how id love to have you within reaching distance you parasite.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Maybe an American Expat who loved Filipina Bar Girls made weewee in the river spreading germs, bacteria and viruses.

Since: Apr 09

Buting, Philippines

#9 Feb 4, 2013
crystal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any proof that Filipinos put poison on their own water just to kill their own people? Maybe you did ? Who knows you did because you hated all Filipino people. Got your rock back to you! Remember, you want the Chinese people to kill all the Filipinos, you want the American to blow up Philippines, now you want to accuse Filipinos killing their own people by poisoning the rivers?
Well no Americans around that area, 3 dead kids and being it is the Philippines which means nothing but Filipino's around ill take a wild azz guess and say Filipinos did it.

Lolololol!!!!!!! Didnt take long for you to blame an American.Lololool!!!!!!

Since: Apr 09

Buting, Philippines

#10 Feb 4, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
ohh how id love to have you within reaching distance you parasite.
Since when is cyanide "taints water. Jesus so biased. Fishermen putting cyanide in the water kills everything. "Tainted Water" What bullshite.

Hey kids died who is going to pay the fine. Where is the Government to investigate. Oh sorry no big payout since the U.S. was not involved so no big deal for them.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is cyanide "taints water. Jesus so biased. Fishermen putting cyanide in the water kills everything. "Tainted Water" What bullshite.
Hey kids died who is going to pay the fine. Where is the Government to investigate. Oh sorry no big payout since the U.S. was not involved so no big deal for them.
pretty fcuked up and more fcuked up to have flips here with their usual fcuked up bullshite.

none of these azzholes would last a minute running their mouths around people in person.

im convinced there all just subhuman elements.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#12 Feb 4, 2013
theyre

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Somebody in neighborhood has to know who did what. Thats the norm, nobody cares unless there gonna make money out of it.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#14 Feb 4, 2013
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 4, 2013
I don't take any pleasure in understanding why people will pollute their country's water to a point that it kill's kids. Wish I could post photos here. Posted in a Yahoo Group before and got a lot of Filipinos bad mouthing me for doing it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Must be just me. I don't understand texting while driving mopeds in heavy traffic either.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is cyanide "taints water. Jesus so biased. Fishermen putting cyanide in the water kills everything. "Tainted Water" What bullshite.
Hey kids died who is going to pay the fine. Where is the Government to investigate. Oh sorry no big payout since the U.S. was not involved so no big deal for them.
And why are only those kids being killed by your hallucinations , what about those frogs, fish, grass, insects in that area if you think those fisherman killed those kids from cyanide? Huh?! Mr. Investigative? Tell me more of all your hallucinations !

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 4, 2013
The frogs already sold on some sea food flatter. Frog legs expensive here. Anything that died except for people will be gathered and sold. If anyone cared, water would be tested and bodies checked on what did it.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#19 Feb 5, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty fcuked up and more fcuked up to have flips here with their usual fcuked up bullshite.
none of these azzholes would last a minute running their mouths around people in person.
im convinced there all just subhuman elements.
They are sub human. I got back from Manila 5 hours ago. The amount of children living and sleeping in the street shocked me. It seems there are more now than ever. The Victory Liner makes this sharp turn near Makati. I looked down and the tires passed 4 ft from the heads of three sleeping children on mats right in the street.

Roxas seems back to having alot of homeless people and children. Yes the new tiger economy of Asia, what bullshite!!!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
They are sub human. I got back from Manila 5 hours ago. The amount of children living and sleeping in the street shocked me. It seems there are more now than ever. The Victory Liner makes this sharp turn near Makati. I looked down and the tires passed 4 ft from the heads of three sleeping children on mats right in the street.
Roxas seems back to having alot of homeless people and children. Yes the new tiger economy of Asia, what bullshite!!!
The hypocrisy of Don American calling the poor children "sub human".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 4 min Amelia 6,125
forex trading low investment business 26 min seriousako 1
Working abroad 34 min seriousako 2
nang scam ako!!! sobrang guilty na ako!!! 48 min seriousako 3
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 50 min bigmarketeconomy 3,176
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr Vanna 10,926
wanted textmate sexmate (Mar '14) 1 hr hardpleasure 4,373
Looking for trusted abortionist (Feb '14) 4 hr Maiia 789
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••