Philippines is poorer than Thailand and Indonesia

Posted in the Philippines Forum

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kim

Port Said, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#375
Nov 11, 2011
 
Philippine human development index is still higher than indonesia, that means idnonesian minds are not too developed

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#376
Nov 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

who really cares??? This thread is stupid, its like 3 midgets arguing over who is taller

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#377
Nov 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i really want to try thai food, they say its a whoopher!
Indog hate Filipino

Pagadian, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#380
Dec 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

sakurangur wrote:
hey goddam idiots kindly lessen? I will explain it to you why our country has slower growth compared to other countries...
First of all I'm political science student and Im taking up Political Science 12: POLITICAL ECONOMY.
Heres the explanation, our constitution provides a law in protecting the land against the foreigners. We have a 40-60 law. It means that 40% of the properties will be owned by the foreigners and 60% for the Filipinos. So if you invest here in our country 60% will be taken out from you because you have no right to own a lot of properties in our country the same as investments it is considered as the Philippine property. Because of the 40-60 law... foreign investors will preferably invest their money in countries where the laws of owning of properties is not strict such as in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and etc. These countries achieved there progress compared to our country Philippines. Who will hesitate to invest if that kind of law is implemented? But, 3 senators want to amend the law of owning the properties and investments and also the 40-60 law. As you can see, if the law is amended the economy of the Philippines will rise 11% annually and Filipinos don't need to go abroad to seek jobs because a lot of investors will invest our country because the law of owning the properties is not strict. According to our professor in Political Economy (seconded by the Economist) our country is located in the heart of Asia where it can easily boarded by the ships, has a lot of young population to work in the future, a lot skilled and hardworking workers and very rich in mineral resources if the 40-60 law is amended the will sure that a lot investments will pour in the Philippines. Corruption does not affect the slow growth of our economy, the improvement of the economy is based on number of investments.
this statement are probably correct hahahaha... all foreign investment are know this law.... May be the indognesian doesn't know this law to our country Philippines because they didn't have investment here in the Philippines, i think the arrogant indons will clearly to their mind now, so please stop insult your neighbor indognesian if you don't know the main reason of obstacle in a certain country.... hahahaha if you a real rich than us so i challenge you become a tourist to our country and let we see how many citizen of yours can be a tourist to our country... this is only i can say to you indogsian that Philippines are rich but act as a poor one :D hahahaha.... You should be proud for what you had achieve right now, stop pretending to be rich but the truth you're poor...
Indog hate Filipino

Pagadian, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
Dec 10, 2011
 
HeeWonGeng wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...poor you.
have you ever been to thailand & indonesia ?
thailand & indonesia on the top 5 best spa in the world
hahaha i think they achieve of top 5 of spa because of some foreign is a sex tourism to their country hahahahaha.... 5% of GDP of thailand coming from sex tourism hahahahaha.... what the heck... Thailand, they make those country source of AIDS in the world!!!, sex tourism = prostitution heckkzzz...
bangsa71

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
Dec 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

singapore,thailand,malaysia,vi etnam,brunei,indonesia,laos and cambodia will become economic tiger in asia.hahahahahaha
migs

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#384
Dec 18, 2011
 
wow people. To all Indonesians and Malaysians in this thread, don't respond because WE FILIPINOS dont have anything against you.

And fellow filipinos, IGNORE THE OP. This thread is useless...please someone close the thread. We should respect each other despite economic status. Thank you.
MalonKundang

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Dec 22, 2011
 
Watch Out !
MALGAYSIAN always tries to play INDONESIANS off againts their neighbors
bangsa71

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Dec 23, 2011
 
hey pinoy! you said indonesians are pretending to be rich but truth are poor?you are wrong.may be in year 1999 if you said like that you were correct,but now year 2011 and soon comming year 2012 Indonesia is much more rich.sorry pinoy ,indonesia tourists only go to thailand,malayia,singapore,cam bodia,vietnam ,south korea and china.
Indognesian hate Filipino

Pagadian, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#387
Dec 27, 2011
 
bangsa71 wrote:
hey pinoy! you said indonesians are pretending to be rich but truth are poor?you are wrong.may be in year 1999 if you said like that you were correct,but now year 2011 and soon comming year 2012 Indonesia is much more rich.sorry pinoy ,indonesia tourists only go to thailand,malayia,singapore,cam bodia,vietnam ,south korea and china.
that's good if that can be happen.... do your best as far as you can Coz we Pinoy can overtake indonesian... we just be resilient of all,let the world say whose better... from us....
bangsa71

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Dec 30, 2011
 
hahahahahaha you are dreaming pinoy.ALHAMDULILLAH we are much more better than year 1999.INSYA ALLAH we are become great country.
bangsa71

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#390
Feb 16, 2012
 
To all pinoy and pinay every where, i am as bangsa71 ask for your appologize to me for insulting you all in this media or website.i am very sorry for making writing some bad words maybe in this treat or other treats. we are all one ASEAN countries.please be unity,please respect each others,please help each others,please build our lovely country,please work together and hand in hand.thanks.....see you bye

cincierly yours

bangsa71.
PEEnoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#391
Sep 24, 2012
 
Philippines is the last among others, trust me! How come philippines being a tiger economy of se asia while there are so many coruptors? Poverty, slums, so on..
budi

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#392
Sep 24, 2012
 
the Philippines good only in NCR Manila... beyond this place is full of slum, poverty, and backwardness... it's because of too centralized government... it's like other ASEAN countries in 19-20 centuries...

Since: Oct 12

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#393
Oct 3, 2012
 
guyss.. it shows obviously that philippines is poorer than thailand and indonesia, evnt compared to vietnam. poverty in philippines is higher than others
abdulaziz

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Feb 9, 2013
 
budi wrote:
the Philippines good only in NCR Manila... beyond this place is full of slum, poverty, and backwardness... it's because of too centralized government... it's like other ASEAN countries in 19-20 centuries...
Eat you heart out ignorant mongloid because you are eating what you have said now. Have you been reading business news lately? Philippines has been outperforming its regional peers. Best performing in ASEAN Region and best in the world next only to China. Their current President has started to eliminate the corruption in all government offices. Read the history of asian economies, they had been a very rich country before during 1960s next only to Japan. But i guess right now they are redeeming what they have lost for a long decades. Their people are smart and educated that makes them reselient despites of all the problem they are facing. Why I said this? they are now the number one in Business Process Outsourcing outpacing India in call center industry.
Anonymous

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#395
Apr 18, 2013
 
accepted :) they are indeed poorer
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#396
Apr 18, 2013
 
Lani Angle wrote:
accepted :) they are indeed poorer
Sooooooooooooo why is it making you challenged???
Lani Angie

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#397
Apr 18, 2013
 
Becuz pinoy can't accept the fact they are poorer, not the poorest in sea but definitely poorer, Indonesia is prgressing well along with Thailand, altho it is stagnant now while Indon economy is slowing unexpectedly, philly boom have the pinoys so exited and think they're gona be no 2 behind china, this is perhaps or could've been if you chnge ur mentality of thinking ur better than something

Indonesia have 130 mill middle class more than the whole phillipines's'population what can you say :)
BakUteH

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#398
May 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

philippines are poor and yet are unable to accept the truth! your denial mentality will be your own doom pinoys!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

169 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate 3 min rjrjrj 1,414
Philippines: People & Culture (Oct '10) 3 min I_am_Belisarius 158
INC Priest caught in bed with Lawyers wife 10 min I_am_Belisarius 6
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 11 min Sofiya 8,597
Girl to girl: what's on your mind, ladies? 15 min rizzyrizlovesyah 46
ate shine thank you 24 min Mommy2 794
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 34 min answer me 3,336
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••