Latinos are our brothers

We are more Europeans

Roman Catholic is the main religion

We are more civilized than other Asians

All of the above

Francis de la Pena

Washington, DC

#1394 Mar 8, 2013
Hey I am Filipino. I just learned the last two years my name came from the Palace of the de la Peña. Originally from Spain and settled in Portuguese. The original castle is still ther, but is now a hotel of some sort.
Otherwise, many Pilipino's or Pinoys have Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Native Pilipino, and decent. These days the majority of the population in the Philippines are from multiple races.
brutus

Lakeport, CA

#1395 Mar 15, 2013
I actually don't care if I have Spanish ancestry. I was more interested in my Mom's royal blood, third cousin of Sultan of Malaysia.
gerone flores

Singapore, Singapore

#1396 Apr 4, 2013
hi I myself is a filipina and I "hated" if they address me as Malay,malay is Muslim and.......... i cant stand their attitude.I just want to clarify this that most Filipino's are "Catholic".and I Very hate Malays cause their same as Muslim
gerone flores

Singapore, Singapore

#1397 Apr 4, 2013
I HATE MALAY!!!!!
jake

Northcote, Australia

#1398 Apr 4, 2013
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
they want to prove that their grandmas fcuked the Spanish colonists who have probably killed more Filipinos than they killed rats.
Even after 500 years of slavery, still Filipinios are unable to come out of that 'Spanish blood'. 1000s of Spaniards came there. And 1 million Filipinos are claiming 'Spanish blood' is there running in their vein.
It’s ridiculous. I have heard that ‘Spanish blood’ many times. Philippines got independence years back. They are spitting on the face of those freedom fighters those shed their ‘indigenous blood’ for freedom. I feel ashamed when few Filipinos are proud of their colonizers blood. It’s the psychology of victim of the abused. Slaves show respect to the master. They want master’s name to be added to show their ‘identity’.
Funny how your ignoring that the americans were also colonisers
of the philipines.

Your also ignoring the many filipinos killed by americans in the american -philipines war.

Youve become american and taken on all there hatred
Hey stop rubbishing the spanish people. even though its mostly americans from the us watching the topix forums,people from many nationalities visit topix and are entitled to comment. They did alot of good for the philipines, you try and lie and make it all seem bad.You americans are the only euroepeans who hate and supress on other europeans, you rubbish the english,you rubbish the irish, you rubbish the russians,you rubbish the mexican latinos,you rubbish the latin americans in general.now your rubbishing the spanish .In fact youve supprssed and hated people from all those counrtries.Spain is an important part of philipine history and you america lovers try and make it look all bad by throwing in some nasty lies.today philipines and spain have avery warm relationship,so what. You want to outlaw friendship too between philipine and latinos you psycho i bet,
Not everyone hates like you do and dont forget the pope is a latin american.
jake

Northcote, Australia

#1399 Apr 4, 2013
Francis de la Pena wrote:
Hey I am Filipino. I just learned the last two years my name came from the Palace of the de la Peña. Originally from Spain and settled in Portuguese. The original castle is still ther, but is now a hotel of some sort.
Otherwise, many Pilipino's or Pinoys have Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Native Pilipino, and decent. These days the majority of the population in the Philippines are from multiple races.
Today the philipine government and spanish government have cordial and warm ties.Spain today is fully supportive of the democratic independent philipines.Watch the video where President Aquino welcomes the Queen of Spain, and reitirates and clarifies for filipinos and others that friendhsip and other cooperation is the current state of Spain-Philipine relations. This was before a large banquet occured in Manila with the president, filipino elites and the Spanish royalty
alex

Melbourne, Australia

#1401 Apr 4, 2013
strait_jacketed wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as 'superior race' when it comes to the Spaniard.
we all know mestizo (mostly Mexico and their cabrons) is the second most troublesome race after the Arab. We've also witnessed that their 'European' blood have not helped them in any way. except causing ethnic diaspora and winning the beauty pegeant (small percentage).
slave trading is over, the world is apartheid free and the colonists have long left their colonies...being white doesn't make one superior than others. In fact we want to get a little tanned sometimes.
What rubbish your talking just like a republican american armed with guns and hate. America was fully involved in the slave trade, and everyone knows the biggest rubbishers of mexicans and latinos are from the USA.Go outside the us sphere, and this does not exist.The US is good at hating, how many nations right now are the us hating on at least 30.The richest man in the world is a mexican
alice

Melbourne, Australia

#1402 Apr 4, 2013
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid ! a few thousand spaniards inpregnated their slaves at a rate producing 3 millions spanish filipinos, LOL, are you serious ?. Go to spain and share your moronic thinking and beliefs. Introduce yourself as their Spanish brother. You'll be laughed out of the country, probably with a boot in your ars as well.
Are you people really that stupid, is your inferiority complex so extreme you glamourize your oppressors 400 yrs after the fact.
WOW !
What a hypocrite, look who is glamourising your american oppressors, what hate you have for spanish,not normal, your american, involved with an american rel.or work for americans or got that hate from americans,as its false, filipnos were not slaves to the spanish you lier, what you cant handle is that many spanish and philipine people fell in love and had families,the spanish enriched philipines culture, the americans have degraded it. You ignore also the damage americans have done to the philipines they brought Aids to the philipines fact, and they have degraded many philipine women into prostitution and brought there ugly gun culture and pedophiles and sexpats to ravage your women. Only americans and those married to americans and there children,the foolish and thug likers love americas society, everyone else sees it for what it is a psychos and thugs paradise with the worlds higest crime rates for any western country
WMD

Lidcombe, Australia

#1404 Apr 4, 2013
In the Phil malls people are selling whitening creams, whitening lotions and whitening soap in various brands. They even have a popular dermatologist turned beauty expert instead of being a doctor of medicine. Dermatology is a science of beauty enhancement in the Phils and you'll see interesting advertisements of derma clinics. Pinays hate the sun in fact no one wants to stay outdoor. They love using umbrella even without rain.
john

Cebu, Philippines

#1406 Apr 5, 2013
morons united wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares. Even if they are pure spanish if they are not successful and same goes wityh you even if you are pure white if you are skank it don't make any difference. Idiots.
you're right. we are related to europeans even our attitude. i got big nostrils, thick lips, thick wide gums and freckles.we indeed same with them.indios!
laris

Melbourne, Australia

#1407 Apr 5, 2013
Hattan wrote:
My grandfather's grandfather was a late Spaniard. And some of my relatives acquired some Spaniard-looks. My Mom even has freckles and lightly brown hair (Me too).
The spanish were a class act even in Europe, the spanish are seen as one of the highquality countries in architecture,music and art.
A spanish royal wedding

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1408 Apr 5, 2013
alice wrote:
<quoted text> What a hypocrite, look who is glamourising your american oppressors, what hate you have for spanish,not normal, your american, involved with an american rel.or work for americans or got that hate from americans,as its false, filipnos were not slaves to the spanish you lier, what you cant handle is that many spanish and philipine people fell in love and had families,the spanish enriched philipines culture, the americans have degraded it. You ignore also the damage americans have done to the philipines they brought Aids to the philipines fact, and they have degraded many philipine women into prostitution and brought there ugly gun culture and pedophiles and sexpats to ravage your women. Only americans and those married to americans and there children,the foolish and thug likers love americas society, everyone else sees it for what it is a psychos and thugs paradise with the worlds higest crime rates for any western country
WOW!..some one doesnt like Americans, same story line
JimAwesome

Redlands, CA

#1410 Jun 30, 2013
A majority filipinos have some caucasian blood from the time that the europeans settled in the Philippines.As of 2010 there are over 3,000,000 caucasians living in the Philippines.With all those people some will most likely produce offspring and the races will mix.So after all that said please stop fighting and get your facts straight
John

Anaheim, CA

#1411 Jun 30, 2013
JimAwesome wrote:
A majority filipinos have some caucasian blood from the time that the europeans settled in the Philippines.As of 2010 there are over 3,000,000 caucasians living in the Philippines.With all those people some will most likely produce offspring and the races will mix.So after all that said please stop fighting and get your facts straight
LOL; you are one dumb, uneducated individual. Could you please post a credible link supporting your bogus claim.
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#1412 Jun 30, 2013
In the 1818 census 1/3 of Filipinos is Luzon were Spanish Mestizos but it does not necessariy mean that Spanish was a white race because at that tine most Spanish who settled in the Philippines are Moorish who where Arabs who were converted into Christians.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1413 Jun 30, 2013
JimAwesome wrote:
Not majority of filipinos have european blood. Only 3% of filipinos have spanish ancestry. There are probably more filipinos with chinese mix than with caucasian mix but majority of filipinos is of malay race.
JimAwesome

Redlands, CA

#1414 Jul 2, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL; you are one dumb, uneducated individual. Could you please post a credible link supporting your bogus claim.
Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_peopl... and there are plenty more sites that prove my statement is valid if you want me to tell you them. But, maybe not a majority I admit I messed up there maybe about 20% and kid don't call others ''dumb'' when you have no proof that my statement is true besides what I said about a majority of the phillipines having Caucasian blood. Also honestly improve your vocabulary "dumb"?You should atleast use a word such as fatuous,
Erica Arceanu

Redlands, CA

#1415 Jul 2, 2013
JimAwesome wrote:
<quoted text>.
Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_peopl... and there are plenty more sites that prove my statement is valid if you want me to tell you them. But, maybe not a majority I admit I messed up there maybe about 20% and kid don't call others ''dumb'' when you have no proof that my statement is true besides what I said about a majority of the phillipines having Caucasian blood. Also honestly improve your vocabulary "dumb"?You should atleast use a word such as fatuous,
I think you got autocorrected or something cousin I think you meant to say Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_peopl... and there are plenty more sites that prove my statement is valid if you want me to tell you them. But, maybe not a majority I admit I messed up there maybe about 20% and kid don't call others ''dumb'' when you have no proof that my statement is falsebesides what I said about a majority of the phillipines having Caucasian blood. Also honestly improve your vocabulary "dumb"?You should atleast use a word such as fatuous. Your Welcome
Erica Arceanu

Redlands, CA

#1416 Jul 2, 2013
JimAwesome wrote:
<quoted text>.
Oops forgot something sorry cousin Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_peopl... and there are plenty more sites that prove my statement is valid if you want me to tell you them. But, maybe not a majority I admit I messed up there's maybe about 20% and kid don't call others ''dumb'' when you have no proof that my statement is false besides what I said about a majority of the phillippines having Caucasian blood. Also honestly improve your vocabulary "dumb"?You should atleast use a word such as fatuous.Well I think that's its ;p
JimAwesome

Redlands, CA

#1417 Jul 2, 2013
Erica Arceanu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you got autocorrected or something cousin I think you meant to say Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_peopl... and there are plenty more sites that prove my statement is valid if you want me to tell you them. But, maybe not a majority I admit I messed up there maybe about 20% and kid don't call others ''dumb'' when you have no proof that my statement is falsebesides what I said about a majority of the phillipines having Caucasian blood. Also honestly improve your vocabulary "dumb"?You should atleast use a word such as fatuous. Your Welcome

Um ok? But there are still a few mistakes I was typing fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Pinoys seen to visit Japan 2 min SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 5
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 2 min doraemon15 13,649
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 4 min pazuzu 8,452
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 25 min wildfire 9,994
need ko ex patient ms.jenny 27 min guestShobe 1
Looking for SuGar Daddy (Apr '14) 37 min Jack from Oz 159
Iglesia Ni Cristo sets 2 Guinness Book World Re... 49 min pazuzu 64
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 6 hr heressssssss kenny 5,173

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE