|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
A truer test if INC could grow is to put churches in areas of little or no filipino population. I absolutely guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that they would FAIL. I would even be willing to bet that there is not a congregation in all of North America or Europe where an INC church has more of the prevailing ethnicity over filipino.
And that is why INC is insignificant in North America and Europe. They will never be of any consequence in any other country other than Philippines and even there they are losing their steam. You can built the biggest dome you want, it wont matter. Once that has become a failure, Manalo family may be making their fast exit to South Dakota, US LOL
Ozzy,

Ozzy,

The true test had been done already!!! There is not much presence of Filipnos in Africa, Central Asia, Central America, South America, and the Caribbeans, but still, the Iglesia ni Cristo as God's planting in these last days is ever-expanding in these places!!!

In one of the threads here, a brother in the Church just sounded his voice from the Malagasy Republic of Madagascar which is an island nation in the Indian Ocean, east of Africa!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
And who cares about best design and architecture? It was purchased from another church anyway. I have ever heard of Catholics and Protestant Churches...or any other for that matter in any kind of "competition" like that. Again, probably an INC only thing so make for some sort of false bragging right. Do you have a link to an article on that? Or is it something else made up?
Ozzy,

You don't care because you are jealous and envious and would rather resort to gossipmongerings!!! The locale of Forest Hills, New York won in the design competition launched by some private groups!!! And their choice was the newly constructed chapel of the Iglesia ni Cristo over that of the Catholics and Protestants!!!

The invitation to attend that was given to the locale leadership of Forest Hills did not even mention of what the purpose was!!! But lo and behold, they were made to attend because the Iglesia ni Cristo chapel became the cynosure of all eyes in the area!!!

Do you have that??? Do you have that???

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Look on a map, genius. Hogansburg, NY isnt even anywhere near Bronx, NY. Hogansburg is way north near the Canadian border about 80 miles Southwest of Montreal and about 80 miles Southeast of Quebec.
The church in Hogansburg wasnt even a chapel. I dont know if they rented or purchased the building but they didnt last there long at all. There is hardly any Filipino population...in fact, Hogansburg is on an Indian Reservation (Mohawk Awkesawsne) on the St Lawrence River.
Once again, INC can not survive without non-filipinos! INC is insignificant!
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LOL your reasoning is cracking me up!

South Dakota is no "hub" for contact with anything outside of North America. It is a ghost town in the middle of NOWHERE. Hopefully next the Sioux Indian Tribe will make a claim on that land just as they did this past week of the Black Hills. That would make for an interesting battle! If you need to look at a map, South Dakota is in the middle north of the US. How can that be a good hub? It just cant. You are absurd to think so. Im telling you..those "last days" will be the Manalo family grabbing their money and running to the US claiming defection from Philippines under the protection of the US government! All the while the brainwashed will be celebrating in the dome watching the clowns and trapeze artists! hahaha

And about this "award"...it was given by "some private groups" bwahahaha...what garbage! Is that something your Pasugo told you? If so, probably a lie so you can all swell in false pride. Do you have a link to a story or article on this? Something NOT from INC?

And what is your "do you have that??? do you have that???" ? What is that about? Other churches dont have the need to complete with an insignificant church such as INC. They stand on their own. Your childish way of competition is poisoned throughout INC. You want to compare and talk bad about others because you have tainted pride and your church does this as part of pride brainwashing. The brainwashing happens because they feed you lies to control you. You are a puppet with INC's hand up your ass.
dog spelled backwards

Kraiburg Am Inn, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
South Dakota is no "hub" for contact with anything outside of North America. It is a ghost town in the middle of NOWHERE. Hopefully next the Sioux Indian Tribe will make a claim on that land just as they did this past week of the Black Hills. That would make for an interesting battle! If you need to look at a map, South Dakota is in the middle north of the US. How can that be a good hub? It just cant. You are absurd to think so. Im telling you..those "last days" will be the Manalo family grabbing their money and running to the US claiming defection from Philippines under the protection of the US government! All the while the brainwashed will be celebrating in the dome watching the clowns and trapeze artists! hahaha
And about this "award"...it was given by "some private groups" bwahahaha...what garbage! Is that something your Pasugo told you? If so, probably a lie so you can all swell in false pride. Do you have a link to a story or article on this? Something NOT from INC?
And what is your "do you have that??? do you have that???" ? What is that about? Other churches dont have the need to complete with an insignificant church such as INC. They stand on their own. Your childish way of competition is poisoned throughout INC. You want to compare and talk bad about others because you have tainted pride and your church does this as part of pride brainwashing. The brainwashing happens because they feed you lies to control you. You are a puppet with INC's hand up your ass.
.....clowns and trapeze artists...
That´s a good one! How the truth can conjure a smile on to a face!

Above all we should not forget that we are up against a psychopath!
He should be locked up in the secure unit of a forensics.
As long as he only insults and attacks verbally, they´ll let him run free. Although in disorders like this there might be a sudden switch to bodily harm. And that will be the time for his paddle cell!
I love watching clows and trapeze artists, especially in the shape of our hatemonger!
Although fraud itself already is a criminal offense and might entail a jail sentence, all organised religions make use of that concoction of lies. So, where to start?!
Besides, people not in full possession of their faculties and thus not able understand the nature and consequences of their pleas are lawfully not responsible for their misconducts. This saves them from imprisonment, but means an accomodation in a mental institution. How far brainwashed people belong to the first or latter must be determined by appropriate experts.

The fact that our psychopath is a Filipino puts the matter into a totally different light again.- And not to his advantage.
But we must not ignore the fact that fraud is so very common in the Philippines that most Filipinos consider it as something normal. From this it follows that he just shows us his temperament and nature.
But he is just one of many. Too many in fact.
He is a joke to me, but a danger to many others.
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I dont like to make blanket statements about any people, but with all the filipinos I have met (and that is a LOT), so many of them seem so gullible. I think by nature they are a trusting people. When scammers like INC come along, it is easy to see how they can fall for the lies and then they become part of the "club" and are blind to anything else, especially the truth. INC takes terrible advantage of people and controls them. I have never seen Catholics or Protestants try to control like that. I know Mormon and JW will. But INC pretty much follows in those shoes anyway, but even worse.

I imagine Elias to be about 4-11, weighing about 95 lbs, in his pink leotard swinging on the trapeze for all his INC fans! The dome will blow off the roof with his applause!
dog spelled backwards

Kraiburg Am Inn, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
I imagine Elias to be about 4-11, weighing about 95 lbs, in his pink leotard swinging on the trapeze for all his INC fans! The dome will blow off the roof with his applause!
hahaha!!!
....from the gallery to the pulpit and back again....
dog spelled backwards

Kraiburg Am Inn, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
I dont like to make blanket statements about any people, but with all the filipinos I have met (and that is a LOT), so many of them seem so gullible. I think by nature they are a trusting people. When scammers like INC come along, it is easy to see how they can fall for the lies and then they become part of the "club" and are blind to anything else, especially the truth. INC takes terrible advantage of people and controls them. I have never seen Catholics or Protestants try to control like that. I know Mormon and JW will. But INC pretty much follows in those shoes anyway, but even worse.
It was not intended as a blanket statement. If it should look like that, charge it to my limited knowledge of English!
I have been living a (maybe too) long time in that country and have to admit that I never missed it after I left for Europe. Almost daily I have encountered situations which revealed the disrespect among the citizens. And disrespect has got nothing to do with cultural differences!
Of course I met some nice guys over there, some I will never forget, others I am very thankful to and again others I still have regular contact with.
Let me say it in these words: I am joyfully surprised to meet an honest and sincere person over there, but my experiences have prepared me for the contrary.
And it is a fact that this point of view meets with approval of my Filipino friends.
Eventhough, it was not intended as a blanket statement!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
Look on a map, genius. Hogansburg, NY isnt even anywhere near Bronx, NY. Hogansburg is way north near the Canadian border about 80 miles Southwest of Montreal and about 80 miles Southeast of Quebec.
The church in Hogansburg wasnt even a chapel. I dont know if they rented or purchased the building but they didnt last there long at all. There is hardly any Filipino population...in fact, Hogansburg is on an Indian Reservation (Mohawk Awkesawsne) on the St Lawrence River.
Once again, INC can not survive without non-filipinos! INC is insignificant!
Ozzy,

Hogansburg might just be a group worship service site of the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! These are done because of distance and so that the members do not have to travel long distance!!! The matter is not a case of abandoning and perhaps, the group was merged with the nearest main congragation!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

Scenic, South Dakota is a good place for the Iglesia ni Cristo when dealing or administering with other areas in Europe, Canada, Central and South America, and the Caribbeans!!!

It may be a ghost town right now, but, the Iglesia ni Cristo is known today also as building "Ciudad de Victoria" from areas in the Philippines which are thinly populated!!! It is now a-forming!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

Catholicism and Protestantism started from the West and therefore, those who were beguiled first were the people of the West!!! And an ex-Roman Catholic priest has this to say on both deceivers and victims alike:

"Church of sinners and of fools."

Reference:(Hastings, Adrian. In Filial Disobedience, p. 126.)

And these are the locations of the deceivers and first victims with their religions mentioned:

" ... In the north the Protestants were in control---Lutheran churches in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, the northern and central states of Germany; Calvinists or Reformed churches in Scotland, the Netherlands, Hesse, the Palatinate, and a few of the western German states. In the south the Catholics were in control---Spain, Italy, Austria, Bavaria, and elsewhere in southern Germany."

Reference:[Owen Chadwick, The Reformation, p.366]

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

dog spelled backwards wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not intended as a blanket statement. If it should look like that, charge it to my limited knowledge of English!
I have been living a (maybe too) long time in that country and have to admit that I never missed it after I left for Europe. Almost daily I have encountered situations which revealed the disrespect among the citizens. And disrespect has got nothing to do with cultural differences!
Of course I met some nice guys over there, some I will never forget, others I am very thankful to and again others I still have regular contact with.
Let me say it in these words: I am joyfully surprised to meet an honest and sincere person over there, but my experiences have prepared me for the contrary.
And it is a fact that this point of view meets with approval of my Filipino friends.
Eventhough, it was not intended as a blanket statement!
Dog Behavior,

Here's the nice guys from the Philippines as described by an author:

"Why is it that everytime we get to talking about a strong and well-managed, disciplined and powerful church, we invariably point to the Iglesia Ni Cristo?

"We would even heave a sigh and wonder what makes the INC so influential. What makes its members so committed and disciplined that they attend services twice a week without fail?"

Reference:

[Bodegon, Joel L. The Isaiah Paradigm: Recapturing the Role of the Laity, p. 116]

The lack of discipline comes from the Catholic and Protestant members and that is why the author used the pronoun "we" in describing themselves when talking about the Iglesia ni Cristo!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

But yet no explanation why it couldnt grown in Hogansburg? If INC is so prolific and growing by leaps and bounds, they have to take their 3 or 4 members and make them drive at least an hour and a half? hahahhaha What garbage you spew! No one but weak minded Filipinos follow this false church! Oh wait..maybe some ignorant Africans who have had Christ brought to them for the first time and know no better!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
But yet no explanation why it couldnt grown in Hogansburg? If INC is so prolific and growing by leaps and bounds, they have to take their 3 or 4 members and make them drive at least an hour and a half? hahahhaha What garbage you spew! No one but weak minded Filipinos follow this false church! Oh wait..maybe some ignorant Africans who have had Christ brought to them for the first time and know no better!
Ozzy,

You are ignorant of the mechanisms that the Iglesia ni Cristo employ!!! Smaller groups are absorbed or made part of extensions!!! Extensions become independent congregations!!!

Watch for the result of the INC Intenrational Aid To Humanity in Times Square, New York and New Jersey!!! Watch Brother Barry Thompson, a former U.S. Navy who had become Iglesia ni Cristo minister, speak to his neighbors in the City of New York!!! Watch the same in INCTV and NET 25!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

So the mechanisms that INC employs is not strong enough for growth in non filipino communities? Is that correct? Of course it is. Because if INC was so great, even that extension should have survived and flourished. It was unable to become an independent congregation.
You are talking in circles and trying to fool people here. But, you are INC and that is what the followers and defenders of INC do.
We arent talking NYC or NJ where there are thousands of filipinos. We are talking an area of New York State that has a very low filipino population. INC is INSIGNIFICANT.
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Ozzy wrote:
So the mechanisms that INC employs is not strong enough for growth in non filipino communities? Is that correct? Of course it is. Because if INC was so great, even that extension should have survived and flourished. It was unable to become an independent congregation.
You are talking in circles and trying to fool people here. But, you are INC and that is what the followers and defenders of INC do.
We arent talking NYC or NJ where there are thousands of filipinos. We are talking an area of New York State that has a very low filipino population. INC is INSIGNIFICANT.
Ozzy,

Iglesia ni Cristo expansion all over the world is a phenomenon and no religion on earth can equal the same!!! Our expansion baffles the minds of enemies and friends alike!!! Although the re-appearance of the true Church of Christ started from a third world country, nevertheless, it defeats those sects and cults which came from the First World!!! And they are alarmed by these developments!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Philippines-Based Megachurch Rallies in Times Square for Superstorm Sandy Relief

Donations and Outreach Benefit NYC Homeless, First Responders, and Hospitals

NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/-- In the devastating wake of Hurricane Sandy, the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) hosted an International Aid for Humanity event in New York City on Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012.

The Philippines-based church's charitable arm, the Felix Y. Manalo Foundation, made a total donation of $150,000 to the New York City Police Foundation, the FDNY Foundation, Bellevue Hospital Center and Coney Island Hospital – all of which were adversely affected by the huge storm.

The event was attended by noted local and international dignitaries and an estimated 3,000 volunteers from the Church. The volunteers also handed out "goodwill bags" containing survival essentials to the homeless and others in need.

"We chose to host Tuesday's event in Times Square, one of the most visible places in the world, in hopes that it would help boost morale, give people hope, and remind everyone of the importance of helping their fellow man – which is something that is fundamental to our faith," explained Dr. Sergie P. Santos, III, spokesman for the Felix Y. Manalo Foundation.

The International Aid for Humanity event on Nov. 20 was attended by the following dignitaries:

Office of the Mayor – Commissioner Fatima Shama and Maria Cruz Lee, Department of Immigrant Affairs
New York City Police Foundation – Susan Birnbaum, President; Gregg Roberts, Executive Director; Judith Dynia, Program Director
FDNY Foundation – Jean O'Shay, President; Susan Wipper, Director
New York Health and Hospitals Corporation – Joe Schick and Tamiru Mammo
Philippine Mission to the United Nations – Ambassador Libran Cabactulan
Philippine Consulate General in New York – Ambassador Mario DeLeon; Theresa Dizon-deVega, Deputy Consul General; Felipe Carino, Consul
New York Neighborhood Coalition for the Homeless – Prema Mennon
"It's important to note that this event has been part of our ongoing efforts and we will continue and even expand our outreach work in areas affected by the storm throughout the New York metropolitan region," added Dr. Santos.

Prior to this event, the Church has conducted six different relief missions throughout New York and New Jersey during the past 10 days. In doing so, it has assisted more than 10,000 local residents in neighborhoods ravaged by the storm.

Those interested in volunteering to participate in future relief efforts should visit the Iglesia ni Cristo Web site for more information: incmedia.org .

About Iglesia ni Cristo:

The Iglesia ni Cristo (Tagalog for Church of Christ) is a Christian religious organization registered in the Philippines on July 27, 1914. The Church has since grown into thousands of congregations in more than 100 countries across six continents. It is the largest religious organization originating from the Philippines, and the largest independent Christian Church in Asia. The Church's North American headquarters is in Burlingame, CA, overseeing its more than 200 congregations throughout the United States. Twelve of those congregations are located in New York and New Jersey, including five in the New York metropolitan area. Its charitable arm, registered as a non-profit in the United States and several other countries, is the Felix Y. Manalo Foundation, Inc.

Posted by:

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dog spelled backwards

Erkelenz, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Altruistic (!!) charity is the realisation of an advanced understanding of life.
All benefactors of humanity and life -no matter the extend of their deeds- understood this as an end in itself. The publicity they received has never been pushed by themselves.
Inexorably their deeds made their way to the surface like bubbles in water. That is the nature of selfless charity.

Very different whenever acts of charity are being shouted from the roofs: we can be sure that they have never been self purpose, but expedient. Like a cheque for a good purpose that is handed over by a company during a broadcast. It is first of all -or maybe even only- advertising effectiveness.

Each of us has lend his hand numerous times, but wouldn´t it be shameful to hang a lantern on it!?
Not for the INC-Club.
They neither know the word `unselfishness´ nor the word `shame´. Both attitudes are against her nature.
Those who do not have a face cannot lose their face.
It is more than obvious!

Therefore here again the words of a wise man: "Keep away from organised religions and walk the path of higher consciousness." (Dalai Lama)
And everybody with just a minor consciousness must see that there are only base motives behind that complete INC-Club!

Hatemonger might argue against it. But what his words are worth when coming from the same category of a former Filipino worker in my company while I was residing in the Philippines:
Coincidentally and unseen I catched him putting company device into his bag. I contacted our security guard and instructed him to inspect the bag of that guy after work.
Which he did.
And so it came as it had to come and I was called by the security guard who made his find, the thief standing next to him and looking at me with embarrassement, saying: "Only borrowed, Sir. Only borrowed."
It is a fundamental trait of people over there: even convicted most of them will keep on denying to the bitter end. But as soon as one knows about that it is fun again!
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

dog spelled backwards wrote:
Altruistic (!!) charity is the realisation of an advanced understanding of life.
All benefactors of humanity and life -no matter the extend of their deeds- understood this as an end in itself. The publicity they received has never been pushed by themselves.
Inexorably their deeds made their way to the surface like bubbles in water. That is the nature of selfless charity.
Very different whenever acts of charity are being shouted from the roofs: we can be sure that they have never been self purpose, but expedient. Like a cheque for a good purpose that is handed over by a company during a broadcast. It is first of all -or maybe even only- advertising effectiveness.
Each of us has lend his hand numerous times, but wouldn´t it be shameful to hang a lantern on it!?
Not for the INC-Club.
They neither know the word `unselfishness´ nor the word `shame´. Both attitudes are against her nature.
Those who do not have a face cannot lose their face.
It is more than obvious!
Therefore here again the words of a wise man: "Keep away from organised religions and walk the path of higher consciousness." (Dalai Lama)
And everybody with just a minor consciousness must see that there are only base motives behind that complete INC-Club!
Hatemonger might argue against it. But what his words are worth when coming from the same category of a former Filipino worker in my company while I was residing in the Philippines:
Coincidentally and unseen I catched him putting company device into his bag. I contacted our security guard and instructed him to inspect the bag of that guy after work.
Which he did.
And so it came as it had to come and I was called by the security guard who made his find, the thief standing next to him and looking at me with embarrassement, saying: "Only borrowed, Sir. Only borrowed."
It is a fundamental trait of people over there: even convicted most of them will keep on denying to the bitter end. But as soon as one knows about that it is fun again!
Dog Behavior,

Dogs only bark and bark and try destroy what others have built!!! They have the courage to make brickbats but does nothing in an emergency!!! They die with their eyes open and staring blankly to the sky and just like the empty skull that they possess!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dog spelled backwards

Erkelenz, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
Dogs only bark and bark and try destroy what others have built!!! They have the courage to make brickbats but does nothing in an emergency!!! They die with their eyes open and staring blankly to the sky and just like the empty skull that they possess!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Hatemonger,

I am sure you speak from self-experience.
How else could you know?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MANALO went to U.S.to LEARN from APOSTATES!? 15 min Deo Monio 1
wanted textmate sexmate 15 min Mark 1,771
we are the lost tribes of israel! (Nov '09) 20 min Chet 502
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 25 min ELIAS SATANAS IBARRA 4,039
Cedric Lee now detained at NBI 26 min Juan de la Cruz 16
Why INK stand when Pray to GOD but KNEEL infro... 32 min ELIAS SATANAS IBARRA 3
Girl to girl: what's on your mind, ladies? 35 min thelastheroine 149
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr Janne-Janne 8,909
Confession from a former minister of Iglesia Ni... (Mar '13) 2 hr TRISaTAN 1,482
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 4 hr Burt 2,880
•••
•••