Malaysia's Expansionist Policies In Mindanao

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: JoKem | Full story: sanfranciscoinquirer.com

The selection of Malaysia as peace broker in the peace talks between Philippines and MILF is unwise and total idiocy. Malaysia is not an honest peace broker and cannot be relied as a friend of the Philippines. Why? Because Malaysia is illegal and Haram settler of Sabah and Spratlys since 1963 to this day so Malaysia’s frinedship and intention should not be believed.

Malaysia is not acting as a friend of the Filipinos but to make MILF a sub-state and buffer zone to be client state of Malaysia in Mindanao. Malaysia should be replaced by Indonesia or Finland as peace broker because these 2 nations have no hidden agenda in Mindanao.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yukang

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

aaaiiissshhh..!!! usah bnyk cakap la...dah gabung jer ngan malaysie ni!! lu ckp grow grow grow grow negara lu dah 100 tahun merdeka aku xde liat grow grow tu, grow kt mane? grow pala hotak ko !! lawak la
r u a racist pinoy

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

who=Concerned_

there you go again, a racist pinoy trying to spread his vile rants to others.

when you are so racist who is going to take you seriously!

well maybe neonazis or rednecks, yes you'll fit right in!
Concerned_

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

r u a racist pinoy wrote:
who=Concerned_
there you go again, a racist pinoy trying to spread his vile rants to others.
when you are so racist who is going to take you seriously!
well maybe neonazis or rednecks, yes you'll fit right in!
I'm so sure you're not the only one who reads this thread. Your perception of me is not going to change my outlook on what is happening in the Sultanate State of Sulu and Bangsamoro, and Sabah. You call me anything you want and still that won't change
what was already done by colonizer Malaya in the peace talks and to Sabah Filipino refugees.
POH CHONG HUA

Puchong, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

If you give them a choice, Bangsamoro will prefer to join Malaysia instead of staying with the Philippines, including the Sultan of Sulu.
r pinoy racist

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Concerned_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sure you're not the only one who reads this thread. Your perception of me is not going to change my outlook on what is happening in the Sultanate State of Sulu and Bangsamoro, and Sabah. You call me anything you want and still that won't change
what was already done by colonizer Malaya in the peace talks and to Sabah Filipino refugees.
wooh, well same goes here, you have never changed my perception of you being an Obsessive compulsive maniac.

you need medication!
I can sense burnout depression coming on soon for you

remember suicide is not the way, there are good medication available and a good therapist can do a lot to help you!

Good luck and god bless
POH CHONG HUA

Puchong, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

r pinoy racist wrote:
<quoted text>
wooh, well same goes here, you have never changed my perception of you being an Obsessive compulsive maniac.
you need medication!
remember suicide is not the way, there are good medication available and a good therapist can do a lot to help you!
Good luck and god bless
Is Clomipramine Hydrochloride for obsessive compulsive neurosis available in the Philippines or they only use it to delay ejaculation?
Concerned_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

r pinoy racist wrote:
<quoted text>
you need medication!
Good luck and god bless
Thank you but no thanks. I don't take no meds or see therapist at all. Maybe you're the one who needs it.
Concerned_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

POH CHONG HUA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Clomipramine Hydrochloride for obsessive compulsive neurosis available in the Philippines or they only use it to delay ejaculation?
You must be a Chinese perv and needs to be hunted down and cut the damn wennie wennie.
Concerned_

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

r pinoy racist wrote:
<quoted text>
you need medication!
Good luck and god bless
You used lots of names in the forum which means you hide yourself. Maybe you're contemplating of using Wen Jenbao's or Mao Tse Dung's name pretty soon?

Unfortunately, you maybe the one who is depressed and you said the magic word yourself(suicide) which I am obliged to put you in an isolation ward for you might harm yourself. When you're released from the psych ward, I'll make sure that the psych doctor will follow up your case with a 5 day step down observation. It means that every 30 mins all your movements will be documented by a designated person and have to report to the psych doc everyday for
5 days.

Stay focused and you'll see you're gonna be alright.
haleeer

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

What ever happens.. I cant tell.. All i know is that a true muslim wouldnt do such thing like war here in philippines .. If theyre trying to say "jihad"? Whoah its not applicable here.. They are really misguided people..
jebat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

haleeer wrote:
What ever happens.. I cant tell.. All i know is that a true muslim wouldnt do such thing like war here in philippines .. If theyre trying to say "jihad"? Whoah its not applicable here.. They are really misguided people..
try google jabiddah massacre..then u'd understand why they became 'misguided'...
British Malaysia

Bagumbayan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I heard that there are two claimants to the Sultanship of Sulu. The one supported by the Malaysian government is living in Kota Kinabalu while the other one supported by the Philippine government is actually residing in Sulu.
Jhon

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Yep, and his name is Manuel Amalilio. He'll buy the title outright with the money he's 'gathered'
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

In 2000, a group of militants from the southern Philippines kidnapped 21 tourists from the Sabah diving resort of Sipadan. In 1985, 11 people were killed when gunmen believed to be from the southern Philippines entered Lahad Datu in Sabah, shooting at random before rob'Royal Sulu Army' in Malaysia stand-off
ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 02/14/2013 11:02 PM | Updated as of 02/14/2013 11:18 PM
KUALA LUMPUR (3rd UPDATE)– Malaysia's government said Thursday that its security forces have surrounded dozens of suspected Philippine militants in a remote area with a history of incursions by armed Filipino Islamic groups.
About 80 to 100 gunmen have been cornered in the Malaysian state of Sabah on Borneo island, Home Minister Hishammuddin Hussein told reporters.
He said security forces were negotiating with the men near the small coastal town of Lahad Datu.
"We know the situation is still under control. I confirm that no Malaysian citizens, to my knowledge, are being held hostage or for ransom," Hishammuddin said.
"Security forces are still in control and negotiating with them, some of whom are armed."
The Filipinos are calling themselves "Royal Sulu Sultanate Army," according to a report from the Malaysian news portal The Star Online.
They claim to be followers of "a descendant of the Sultan of Sulu" and are demanding that the subjects of the Sulu Sultan in Sabah not be deported to the Philippines, the report said.
A Philippine military officer interviewed by Reuters also said the men were followers of the heirs of the Sultan of Sulu - an island group off the southern Philippines - who had been invited to Sabah by a Malaysian opposition politician to discuss land issues.
The Sulu sultanate, first founded in the 1400s, was once a regional power center, controlling islands in the Muslim southern Philippines and parts of Borneo including Sabah until its demise a century ago.
Malaysia pays a token amount to the Sultanate each year for the "rental" of Sabah state - an arrangement that stretches back to British colonial times.
The Star quoted a Malaysian police official as saying that the group involved in the standoff did not want to be associated with any militant group from the Philippines.
"They have made known their demands while we have told them that they need to leave the country," Police Inspector-General Tan Sri Ismail Omar told media.
Negotiations are still ongoing to get them to return to the Philippines, he added.
Hishammuddin said Philippine authorities are involved in negotiations.
Prime Minister Najib Razak also was quoted by The Star newspaper as saying police were negotiating with the gunmen "to get the group to leave peacefully to prevent bloodshed."
"We have surrounded the area and our police and armed forces have the ability to handle the matter," he was quoted as saying.
The Star's report added that a tight security ring including army and naval forces had been thrown around the "heavily armed" group.
Wednesday's statement by Ismail had said the men had surrendered when ordered and the situation was defused. The government has not yet explained the about-face.
Raul Hernandez, a spokesman for the Philippine Foreign Ministry, said Manila is trying to get information about the incident and was in touch with Kuala Lumpur.
A senior Philippine military official said navy boats and an aircraft had been sent to the border area.
He added that the Filipinos are unarmed and had been promised land in Sabah.
He said a meeting over the land claim had attracted a large crowd and drawn the attention of Malaysian authorities.
"We know that these people arrived there five days ago and most of them are from nearby islands," the official, who asked not to be identified, said.
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

"Some of them were already residents in Sabah for a long time and they normally cross the border without any problem."

Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin, meanwhile, denied the stand-off.

He said the incident is just a case of "human smuggling."

The number of illegal Muslim immigrants from the impoverished southern Philippines has surged in recent decades, stirring social tensions with indigenous Christian inhabitants in Sabah.

The Philippine government signed a landmark peace deal with Muslim rebels late last year to end a 40-year conflict in the south, but some factions have voiced opposition.

"Since Malaysia brokered the deal, followers from the Misuari Breakaway Group have decided to stir up some trouble and create fireworks in Sabah," the senior Malaysian official said, referring to a faction within the MNLF rebel group.

In 2000, a group of militants from the southern Philippines kidnapped 21 tourists from the Sabah diving resort of Sipadan. In 1985, 11 people were killed when gunmen believed to be from the southern Philippines entered Lahad Datu in Sabah, shooting at random before robbing the local branch of Standard Chartered Bank.-- with reports from Jeck Batallones, ABS-CBN News; Agence France-Presse; Reuters
syarif

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

SECURITY forces protect people not kidnap people. The fact that the Sulu people want independent from Philippines tells us where their allegiance really lies.

If all part of Sulu was part of Malaysia all along I bet my life there would not be one bomb denoted there. Everyone will live happily and peaceful living among their Malay brothers.
rafale

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Foreign Affairs on Friday asked the so-called Sulu “royal army” that entered Sabah Wednesday to “return to their homes and families”.

The DFA issued the statement amid the furor raised by Malaysia, which considers Sabah its territory, over the presence of over100 allegedly armed Filipinos who reportedly wanted to reclaim the island that they believe they own historically.

At the same time, the DFA said that Armed Forces chief of staff General Emmanuel Bautista clarified to the Malaysian military chief that the insistence of the group to remain in Sabah was not sanctioned by the Philippine government.

Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario also sought the Malaysian authorities’ assurance that the rights of Filipinos “who are permanent residents in Sabah and who may be among the group” would be respected.

Malaysian Foreign Minister Anifah Aman told Del Rosario that the Secretary of the Malaysian government was addressing the presence of some 200 Filipinos, some of whom they believed to be armed, in Lahad Datu.

Aman told Del Rosario that they were negotiating with the group “to encourage them to leave peacefully,” according to the DFA.
Local authorities have stepped up patrols and security measures in the waters off Tawi-Tawi and nearby islands.

Foreign Affairs Assistant Secretary Raul Hernandez told Radyo Inquirer 990AM that military officials were coordinating with their Malaysian counterparts.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

UMMMMM'

most Filipinos do not believe in Historical claims...
kfc

Millbrae, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Im Filipino Man wrote:
No need for brokers its time for war between malaysia and the phillippines. Not just malaysia but china also!!
You folks beware of the high seas that will destroy your nations with floods and terror! You shall not conquer the phillippines but the phillippines will conquer you!!
"You shall not conquer the phillippines but the phillippines will conquer you!!"
Take it easy my friend. You must be too young to say these words, war is no joke. The Sabah issue should be fought in diplomatic arena. No one will win if this escalated into a war and I am 100% sure it will not happen. If it does happen, you should come to the Philippines and enlist in the Philippine Army and be the first wave to attack Malaysia.

Since: Feb 13

Novaliches, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

^ Hes Just Kidding. Lot of Filipinos love doing it. But it was a joke just to piss off, Troll or just to have fun.

Because I do it too. I'm a Filipino.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of206
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 6 min Koizora 8,568
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 7 min RAPIST MANALO YSAGUN 3,322
How Felix Manalo,King Jehoram and Judas Iscario... 13 min RAPIST MANALO YSAGUN 4
abortion pills seller abortion pills seller 21 min ihatewhatidid 343
The INK Becomes INC is Declared APOSTACY? 21 min RAPIST MANALO YSAGUN 2
My Abortion Story 22 min ihatewhatidid 424
2,000 CONVICTED Criminal Mbrs of Political INK ... 38 min RAPIST MANALO YSAGUN 3
wanted textmate sexmate 4 hr redhorse69 1,394
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••