Tantingco: The Kapampangan Cardinal

Mar 18, 2013 Full story: sunstar.com.ph

LONG before Cardinal Tagle, Cardinal Rosales, Cardinal Sin, Cardinal Vidal and the rest of the Filipino cardinals -- there was a Kapampangan cardinal, Rufino Jiao Santos.

Full Story
Rose Jose

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Tan-ting-co seems like a sound of bells ringing. Nice !
Caloy olmedo

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I was just wondering"...we have in our country so many people with the last name of Co, such as compinco, cojuanco, sicanco, tanpingco, ongpauco and all of them are millionaires at the top,....could it be that their anchestors in China where the founders of such a fortune ?
Caloy olmedo

Quezon City, Philippines

#3 Mar 29, 2013
The bells are ringing alright and very loud and clear it is. Lets pause for a moment and ponder our situation as Filipinos, not Sino-pinoy. Just for the record"...almost all the richest persons in the Philippines are Sino-pinoy's ! How in the world did that happen? What have the native Filipino been doing since the World War II ended. I was already around when here in Manila, it was common to see an old bent Chinaman doing his rounds in the streets of Manila shouting "bote..bote" while looking for any seller of empty bottles. But times have change,..today it is the Filipino who is seen doing the same thing. The Chinese is nowhere to be seen in the streets !//////

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sobrang salamat po ate julie 10 min Ms_Julie 9
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 14 min heart broken 11,278
thank you po miss julie 14 min Ms_Julie 20
sobrang salamat po ate julie 17 min Ms_Julie 13
thanks julie for helping me (Feb '14) 21 min Ms_Julie 9
My Abortion Story (Feb '14) 29 min Ms_Julie 589
c y t o t e c 30 min Ms_Julie 189
wanted textmate sexmate (Mar '14) 40 min chubbycheeks 5,043
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 55 min KidlatNgayon 6,976
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr Don the American 3,376

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE