Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#44 Jan 21, 2013
Elias, are you saying that Erano Manalo was wrong? Who is wrong? Erano Manalo or Pasugo? Which one doesnt know what they are talking about? Which one doesnt know the INC teachings/beliefs?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#45 Jan 22, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Base Typhoid,
I don't have to show you where your English literacy suffers for you don't have any at all!!! What you wrote were duly answered by me and it is you who never caught up with me!!! You are mentally slow and with an empty skull!!!
Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
That's funny.

You insisted that I made errors in my post. I asked you to indicate them. You couldn't so you pretend you did.

Go ahead, tell me which post contains errors and where you illustrated them?

This is akin to your insistence that George Lamsa was a Jew.

#46 Jan 22, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
The Philippines is in the Far East and not the Philippines is the Far East!!! And the Philippines is the biblical Far East and not the Philippines is the Far East!!! These are the truth which you Catholics, Protestants, and atheists should not twist in your lack of understanding!!!
Where exactly in the vast Far East would the messenger begin preaching God's words so that people from Catholicism and Protestantism would be set free? There may be many countries like Japan, Burma, Indonesia, and Korea which also lie in the area known as the Far East, but the Bible gives a further prophecy which dramatically narrows the range of places in which the prophecy would occur:
"Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD; exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea. From the ends of the earth we hear singing." (Is. 24:15-16, New International Version)
So, the fulfillment of the prophecy of the preacher from the Far East and the children of God would be in a nation composed of islands that recognize the God of the Bible or the God of Israel.
The Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) upholds that the fulfillment of this prophesied messenger is Brother Felix Y. Manalo, the man who began preaching the Church of Christ in the Philippines.
Is the Philippines--where the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) was preached by Brother Felix Y. Manalo--a country in the Far East composed of islands? According to World History, "The Philippines were Spain's share of the first colonizing movement in the Far East; the name means the 'islands of Philip.'" (vol. 2, p. 445)
The biblical Far East which is the Philippines is being referred to as "islands of the sea" where the God of Israel is being worshipped!!! Only from the Philippines did the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) came out!!! The Philippines is therefore the biblical Far East!!!
Catholics, Atheists, Eastern Orthodox, and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Your errors continue:

1) How can you quote something without providing its name and author?

2) You attempt to marry two unrelated biblical verses. Isaiah never mentions 'Far East', he asked those in the east - those who live beyond Israel - to praise God.

3) The reference to island in the sea does not indicate the Philippines! It is a metaphor for lost souls or those surrounded by non -Judaica. Isaiah uses the word numerous times. Try reading Is. 41:1 and see that 'islands' is NOT a physical thing.

4) Even if we assume your cult's blunder, the Spanish brought Christianity to indigenous pagans within the Philippine islands. Surely, one of those early missionaries was the true messenger, right?

Seriously, you cannot be this dumb.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#47 Jan 27, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Elias, are you saying that Erano Manalo was wrong? Who is wrong? Erano Manalo or Pasugo? Which one doesnt know what they are talking about? Which one doesnt know the INC teachings/beliefs?
Ozzy,

It is how you misunderstood things that are wrong!!! The "Pasugo" is the magazine of the Iglesia ni Cristo and thus reflects the pristine biblical teachings of the Church!!! We have uniform teachings and what are being taught all over the world are the same things taught in the entire Church!!!

The Far East is a vast area!!! The biblical Far East is more described biblically as "islands of the sea" where the God of Israel is worshipped!!! Only the Philippines with its true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) fits the description!!!

All Roman Catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#48 Jan 27, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny.
You insisted that I made errors in my post. I asked you to indicate them. You couldn't so you pretend you did.
Go ahead, tell me which post contains errors and where you illustrated them?
This is akin to your insistence that George Lamsa was a Jew.
Base Typhoid,

I already posted one of your problems when writing in English!!! You used this expression "Guam based" instead of "Guam-based"!!! You are therefore of low I.Q.!!! Do not pretend that you did not read my post!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Trostberg, Germany

#49 Jan 27, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
It is how you misunderstood things that are wrong!!! The "Pasugo" is the magazine of the Iglesia ni Cristo and thus reflects the pristine biblical teachings of the Church!!! We have uniform teachings and what are being taught all over the world are the same things taught in the entire Church!!!
The Far East is a vast area!!! The biblical Far East is more described biblically as "islands of the sea" where the God of Israel is worshipped!!! Only the Philippines with its true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) fits the description!!!
All Roman Catholics and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"true follower" of your own hallucinations,

there might be some people believing your crap, but rest asured that you hunted those in the dried out puddles of blindness.
Now, who could be proud of such catch!
You will never improve if you shouldn´t start having higher demands upon yourself. Will you really be satisfied living the life of a crook!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#50 Jan 27, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your errors continue:
1) How can you quote something without providing its name and author?
Base Typhoid,

You are of low I.Q.!!! You can quote from a book by mentioning the name of the book and the page or pages!!! Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#51 Jan 27, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
2) You attempt to marry two unrelated biblical verses. Isaiah never mentions 'Far East', he asked those in the east - those who live beyond Israel - to praise God.
Base Typhoid,

The Prophet Isaiah mentioned the expression "Far East" which in other translation is mentioned as "Distant East":

"From the far east will I bring your offspring, and from the far west I will gather you." (Isaiah 43:5, Moffatt Translation)

"Do not be afraid---I am with you!'From the distant east and the farthest west I will bring your people home'." [Isaiah 43:5, Today's English Version]

"Distant East" Or "Far East" are being used!!! These are all in the utmost or highest degree of comparisson!!! Therefore the places are correctly correctly portrayed as not referring to the surrounding countries in the borders of Israel!!! The Philippines is the biblical Far East or Distant East in the islands of the sea where the God of Israel is worshipped by the Iglesia ni Cristo:

"It cannot be without significance that the country which stands almost at the geographical center of the Far East, the Philippines, should also be that in which Christianity has taken the deepest root."

Reference:[Horacio dela Costa, Asia and the Philippines, p.169]

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Eastern Orthodox, pagans, agnostics, skeptics, and American cult members must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#52 Jan 27, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your errors continue:
4) Even if we assume your cult's blunder, the Spanish brought Christianity to indigenous pagans within the Philippine islands. Surely, one of those early missionaries was the true messenger, right?
Seriously, you cannot be this dumb.
There is no blunder in the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! It is authenticated by the Scriptures!!! What the Spaniards brought to the Philippines is Catholicism and not Christianity:

"We Catholics acknowledge readily, without any shame, nay with pride, that Catholicism cannot be identified simply and wholly with primitive Christianity, nor even with the Gospel of Christ, in the same way that the great oak cannot be identified with the tiny acorn."

Reference:(Adam, Karl. The Spirit Of Catholicism, p.2. Revised Edition. Translated by Dom Justin McCann, O.S.B. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Censor Librorum. Imprimatur: Patrick cardinal hayes, Archbishop of New York. New York, USA: Image Books, 1954)

Christians do not practice pagan rituals but the Catholic Church does it:

"It is interesting to note how often our Church has availed herself of practices which were in common use among pagans...Thus it is true, in a certain sense, that certain Catholic rites and ceremonies are a reproduction of those of pagan creeds."

Reference:[Rt. Rev. Msgr. John F. Sullivan, D.D. The Externals of the Catholic Church, p.226]

All Atheists and Catholics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Trostberg, Germany

#53 Jan 27, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Spaniards brought to the Philippines is Catholicism and not Christianity:
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
....and what the INC-Club teaches is hatred and intolerance and not Christianity.
Besides, whenever an ex-Navy with blood-stained hands of crime talks about brotherhood, we can be sure that this moron has his today´s permission to leave the madhouse.
But with regards to protecting himself and others, he should better be locked up!
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#54 Jan 27, 2013
Elias
You never answered the question. Was Erano Manalo wrong?

I know the Pasugo's purpose, you dont need to tell anyone here that.

It is obvious that Erano and Pasugo are contradicting each other and you have no way to explain it hahahaha
dsb

Trostberg, Germany

#55 Jan 27, 2013
Futile attempts on most obvious deflections are his answers. He thinks that keeping things under wraps would consequently eliminate them.
Makes me think of an ostrich which digged its head into the sand, with the small difference that ostiches have bigger mental capacities.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#56 Jan 27, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
....and what the INC-Club teaches is hatred and intolerance and not Christianity.
Besides, whenever an ex-Navy with blood-stained hands of crime talks about brotherhood, we can be sure that this moron has his today´s permission to leave the madhouse.
But with regards to protecting himself and others, he should better be locked up!
Dog Behavior,

Tolerance is an ugly word when it comes to the proselytization of false teachings such as what are being done by Catholics and Protestants regarding the Holy Trinity:

"We read the Gospels and the book of Acts in the light of our understanding of the pre-existence and the incarnation of God the Son. However, the early Christians had no such concepts in their minds. They had no doctrine of the deity of Christ ..."

"Binasa natin ang mga Ebanghelyo at ang aklat ng mga Gawa sa liwanag ng ating pagkaunawa sa pre-eksistensiya at sa pagkakatawang-tao ng Diyos Anak. Subalit, ang mga unang Cristiano ay walang gayong konsepto sa kanilang mga isipan. Wala silang doktrina tungkol sa pagka-Diyos ni Cristo ..."

Reference: Ladd, George E. The Young Church: Acts of the Apostles, p. 48. London: Lutterworth Press; New York and Nashville: Abingdon Press, 1964.

All discerning individuals must reject the false teaching about the Holy Trinity and improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#57 Jan 27, 2013
Catholic priests are often doing unsanitary behavior!!! They spit on their hands and then wipe their salivas at the ears of Catholic faithfuls during the ritual of confirmation!!!

These priests while doing the mentioned unsanitary behaviior have the spurious title as "another Christ":

"The priest is another Christ."

Reference:[Richard P. Hire,Our Christian Faith,p.154]

Priests must stop their unsanitary behavior for salivas have germs in it!!! All Roman Catholics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

#59 Jan 29, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Base Typhoid,
I already posted one of your problems when writing in English!!! You used this expression "Guam based" instead of "Guam-based"!!! You are therefore of low I.Q.!!! Do not pretend that you did not read my post!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
There is no need for a hyphen, little man. You are Guam based. You are a stooge.

I see that you can't argue with the facts either. ROTFLMAO!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#60 Jan 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for a hyphen, little man. You are Guam based. You are a stooge.
I see that you can't argue with the facts either. ROTFLMAO!
Cretin Atheist,

Your thinking is cretin-based!!! That is why your low I.Q. is all over Topix!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#61 Jan 30, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Elias
You never answered the question. Was Erano Manalo wrong?
I know the Pasugo's purpose, you dont need to tell anyone here that.
It is obvious that Erano and Pasugo are contradicting each other and you have no way to explain it hahahaha
Ozzy,

Your question was answered somewhere where you posted the same question!!! The problem lies in your brain incapacity to comprehend but not with us!!! We have a unifed teaching all over the world!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol

San Francisco, CA

#62 Jan 30, 2013
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

Elias, you many not boast.

#63 Jan 30, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin Atheist,
Your thinking is cretin-based!!! That is why your low I.Q. is all over Topix!!!
Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Is that your way of apologizing for being incorrect about the English language?
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#64 Jan 30, 2013
It's funny that Elias will not make a clear statement if Erano Manalo was wrong. He is clearly afraid to say because he is not allowed to go against either Erano Manalo or Pasugo hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Beautiful and Grandiose Chapels of Iglesia ... (Apr '13) 7 min jodlas 1,621
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 11 min jodlas 8,769
c y t o t e c (Jun '14) 39 min arianne 288
"For Sale": Empty Chapels Of The "Mother Harlot... 53 min INC - Iglesia ni ... 69
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 1 hr kael_invoke 12,406
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr AVCM Retired 5,555
Trolling First sergeant Mike Farrell 1 hr Friend of Mike 1
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 4 hr romanticgirl 14,321
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 5 hr Ewol 586