Pam

United States

#229 Oct 14, 2012
Hi.. Anyone who's interested na mag adopt ng
unborn baby boy. I am a filipino at Chinese ang father. Tinalikuran ako ng father after all. I'm willing for any agreements at arrangement. Just want to make sure na the baby is be loved and taking care of. My due will be on Nov. 12, 2012. Any kind hearted interested people, pls contact me at 09274246863.
Thanks! God bless.
Angelseeker

Shanghai, China

#230 Oct 14, 2012
Pam wrote:
Hi.. Anyone who's interested na mag adopt ng
unborn baby boy. I am a filipino at Chinese ang father. Tinalikuran ako ng father after all. I'm willing for any agreements at arrangement. Just want to make sure na the baby is be loved and taking care of. My due will be on Nov. 12, 2012. Any kind hearted interested people, pls contact me at 09274246863.
Thanks! God bless.
I send you email kanina. Im interested to adopt your baby..i hope this is not spam ha.
Pam

United States

#232 Oct 14, 2012
Angelseeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I send you email kanina. Im interested to adopt your baby..i hope this is not spam ha.
Wala ko na receive e. Pede mo isend ulit. This is not spam.
Txt mko if u can.
Mom

United States

#233 Oct 16, 2012
jane lopez wrote:
we are a loving couple and we are willing to adopt a baby or twin babies,,,a month old or still unborn who's due in july, august or september 2012..
hi i have 4 kids..actualy its now 5 just deliver him last sept.18...his a bby boy..if u want giv me ur no. And ill col u.tnx
Ronald

Manila, Philippines

#235 Oct 17, 2012
Rose.. im willing to adopt your baby girl. Paano tayo magmemeet?
Iyaguevarra

Quezon City, Philippines

#236 Oct 18, 2012
ailyn wrote:
I am 7 mos pregnant and i really don't know what to do now since my family didn't know about my situation .. i don't want them to be disappointed on me so i decided to give my baby who will lobe him/her..i am here in manila now and i am alone ..i really need your guidance till the baby comes out.. hope u will hellp me
.godbless..
baby girl? im very much willing to adopt her. pls txt 09332000295
Iyaguevarra

Quezon City, Philippines

#237 Oct 18, 2012
myfriend14 wrote:
anyone interested to adopt a baby that is due on october-november? gender is unknown coz havent had an ultrasound yet..
pls txt me if its a baby girlb 09332000295
Iyaguevarra

Quezon City, Philippines

#238 Oct 18, 2012
Maricris wrote:
<quoted text>
I am due on december 2012. the baby is half korean half filipino. if willing, please contact me.
hi, pls txt me 09332000295
Iyaguevarra

Quezon City, Philippines

#239 Oct 18, 2012
adoptmybaby wrote:
meron po bang willing mag ad0pt ng baby ko? im from caloocan
anong gender? baby girl? pls txt me 09332000295
Julius

Singapore, Singapore

#240 Oct 18, 2012
Today is my 38th birthday. I only wish n sana may magbigay a amin ng baby, new born or unborn. Pls pls Pls email me at coolotski28@yahoo.com
Ems

Singapore, Singapore

#242 Oct 18, 2012
Hi, we're a childless filipino couple and looking for an unborn baby to adopt. We are currently living in Singapore and capable of giving a child a good future if we'll be given a chance. It will be considered a great gift from God if you will choose us to be the parents of your unborn baby. Pls email me at joolems@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Ems

Singapore, Singapore

#243 Oct 18, 2012
re-post (correct email add)

Hi, we're a childless filipino couple and looking for an unborn baby to adopt. We are currently living in Singapore and capable of giving a child a good future if we'll be given a chance. It will be considered a great gift from God if you will choose us to be the parents of your unborn baby. Pls email me at joolems16@yahoo.com. Thank you.
sikofdisanddat

Spruce Grove, Canada

#245 Oct 18, 2012
Bunch of perverts, you just want them as child sex slaves. Do this world a service and blow your brains out!
sikofdisanddat

Spruce Grove, Canada

#247 Oct 18, 2012
KEEP OUR CHILDREN SAFE! GO THROUGH AN AGENCY IF YOU PLAN TO GIVE YOUR CHILD UP!
sam

Naga City, Philippines

#248 Oct 20, 2012
be carefull guys, many scammers here, i was about to meet a person earlier, in imus cavite to show her that im very serious to adopt her baby, but she keep asking me to send money, why would i send her if she dont even meet me for personal talk. be carefull about scammers here, dont send money on person you dont even meet...
sam

Naga City, Philippines

#249 Oct 20, 2012
be carefull at scammers here,
sam

Naga City, Philippines

#250 Oct 20, 2012
be aware of scammers guys, they gonna ask you for money, used the baby...
anonymous

Quezon City, Philippines

#251 Oct 20, 2012
jane lopez wrote:
i wanted to adopt a baby or twin babies...pls help me..
text me at 09292790292 im due in december
anonymous

Quezon City, Philippines

#252 Oct 21, 2012
i decide not to post my real name for my privacy ba dib i have 2 cute boys na and hindi ko pa ata kaya mag dagdag ng isa maputi singit at gwapo mg anak ko text na lng po and i will give you my fb account para makita nyo mga kids ko im due on dec first week di po ito scam 09292790292
adoptmybaby

United States

#253 Oct 21, 2012
Hi! I'm pam. I just saw your post online and you're looking for a baby to adopt. I'm 8 months pregnant now and I'm looking for a kind hearted and trusted person or couple willing to take care of my child. I already have 4kids and honestly I don't have the capacity to sustain all the needs of my children,especially this baby. Just let me know if you're interested.

Thanks! Hoping for your immediate response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 4 min r0bbie 9,889
Looking for trusted abortionist (Feb '14) 9 min JnK08 868
Sex Eyeball 11 min r0bbie 11
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 27 min Friend of Ame 8,441
Filipinos are partially White European race (Oct '10) 1 hr Keith Mendiola 1,354
miss pearl.. 1 hr ruinedlife 1
Looking for Hot single mom 35-40 yrold 1 hr Geraldine 3
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr Chucie 13,625
Any bi fem or secretly bisexual? Looking for so... 7 hr iNidLezTextMate 902
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 8 hr Don the American 5,140

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE