• In real life, he is lonely
Comments
41 - 60 of 63 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2012
I hate Irish Scum

San Jose, CA

#43 Sep 19, 2012
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing out your duplicity. It's okay for you to bash but not me. Typical Pinoy nonsense. I bet you have a Bawal Umihi Dito Multa sign in your front yard. You probably stare at it as you piss on your neighbors bushes. Don't do as I do...that sign hangs below the Mabuhay! marquee at NAIA.
LOL!
Yeah whatever you Irish piece of sh it. It's good that so-called Americans like you go to the Philippines as rejects like you aren't good enough for anything else. Anglo-Saxons are the REAL Americans who created this country you dumbshit.

Good that you lived in the Philippines. Should've stayed there permanently as you are just Irish Celtic scum, just like Filipinos.
heres KENNY

Makati City, Philippines

#44 Sep 19, 2012
I hate Irish Scum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah whatever you Irish piece of sh it. It's good that so-called Americans like you go to the Philippines as rejects like you aren't good enough for anything else. Anglo-Saxons are the REAL Americans who created this country you dumbshit.
Good that you lived in the Philippines. Should've stayed there permanently as you are just Irish Celtic scum, just like Filipinos.
yup he is just a weak kneed wanabe super hero bwhahahahahhaahhaha .
I hate Irish Scum

San Jose, CA

#45 Sep 19, 2012
heres KENNY wrote:
<quoted text>
yup he is just a weak kneed wanabe super hero bwhahahahahhaahhaha .
Probably a fat gas station attendant whose wife left him due to dreaming too much of being a somebody, which he's not. Typical Irish working class trash.
heres KENNY

Makati City, Philippines

#46 Sep 19, 2012
I hate Irish Scum wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a fat gas station attendant whose wife left him due to dreaming too much of being a somebody, which he's not. Typical Irish working class trash.
Dreaming of ladyboys like his mate DAMIEN STIPIC no doubt.
I hate Irish Scum

San Jose, CA

#47 Sep 19, 2012
heres KENNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreaming of ladyboys like his mate DAMIEN STIPIC no doubt.
Correction:

PasigyankeeNY is Chauncey's bitchboy so he doesn't need ladyboys. Pasig would let Chauncey do whatever he please. He would be the one to kneel down and blow him off just as Chauncey likes it, then bend over to receive.
heres KENNY

Makati City, Philippines

#48 Sep 19, 2012
I hate Irish Scum wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
PasigyankeeNY is Chauncey's bitchboy so he doesn't need ladyboys. Pasig would let Chauncey do whatever he please. He would be the one to kneel down and blow him off just as Chauncey likes it, then bend over to receive.
maybe you are right damien would be the one with the cam Bwhahhahahhaa
Kiwi Thumper

Lambton, Australia

#49 Sep 19, 2012
heres KENNY wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you are right damien would be the one with the cam Bwhahhahahhaa
still need that fcking keyboard to show thes fcuking bitches how tuff you are kenny lawry yes you expossed Chauncey Gardiner but soon as i put the heat on you fcuking bitched to a fcuking pig how brave off you to know show your fcuking face in this forum

at least i dont have to sit in an inter net fcuking cafee and screen all in comming fcuking calls
Kiwi Thumper

Lambton, Australia

#51 Sep 19, 2012
you bitches that have been bitching in this topic are you know going to sit in fcuking silence oh if he speaks up or bullies one more fcuking person i will dob him in

know that your fcuking hero kenny lawry is back will you fcuking bitches join in or read in silence from the fcuking side lines

hay kenny better fcuking ring that cop you had bitched to good that face on that dog is going to look reall fcuking good being smacked reall fcuking hard

go on kenny you are their fcuking hero but so fcuking typical had to bitch to a fcuking pig

if you dont bitch to that cop you had talked to kenny its just going to get worse on you

i told you i dont mind waiting soon as i get what i want its going to be on

so brave off you and thes bitches putting down pasig when he has not even been involved in this forum for some time know

hey keep depending on that key board kenny
Kiwi Thumper

Lambton, Australia

#52 Sep 20, 2012
SoObviousItHurtsInHisAss wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is some good sh!t here folks. Shows that 1 Ex-Kiwi really exposed Chauncey with his lying tactics.
Oh poor poor Chauncey. It's okay, it's okay.
ask your hero why he is hidding behind a skirt and still depends on his keyboard to do all the talking on his behalf

so good off you bitches to set up a second thread were you degrade another member who has not even been involved in this forum for some time

go on is kenny lawry your reall hero who did he expose
Kiwi Thumper

Lambton, Australia

#53 Sep 20, 2012
whats the mater heres kenny aka kenny lawry do you really need to hide behind that bitch and depend on your fcuking keyboard

hey kenny enjoy this forum gml expossed you reall good dont go on thinking you expossed chauncey

reall hero does not need his bitch to do all the dirty work and his keyboard to act all fcuking tuff

go on kenny better ring that fcuking cop or change your fcuking number
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#54 Sep 20, 2012
hey kenny dont go all fcuking silent on thes bitches they really need their fcuking hero

kenny lawry some one wants to talk to that bitch you are fcuking with will you allow that bitch to answer the phone instead off screening the in comming calls making it look like you are reall bussy

they want to know how good that bitch can handl self meaning they will be talking to her in her own fcuked up language you know the language dogs and pigs are so use to communicating with each other

go on you were really on fire today whats up with that fcuked up isp adress do we need to be sitting in a fcuking inter net cafee

go on tell us all how you are using a wifi service

guess if you screen the in comming number will tell the person to keep ringing it all night
Kiwi Thumper

Penrith, Australia

#55 Sep 20, 2012
come on kenny lawry no use fighting with me in this fcuking forum depending on that bitch and your fcuking keyboard

gml was right you only want to fight in this forum hey chicken shit

chauncy can handle him self very good and does not depend on his keyboard like you kenny lawry

why drag fcuking pasig down you fcuking coward you must really think you are tuff when it comes to threatening a young person

seems like thes bitches that have so far been bitching in this thread are only going to read in silence from the fcuking side lines oh so fcuking brave we will put him and complaine to a moderator

hey bitches hears a reall fcuking cyber bully oh we just love kenny lawry so fcuking much he is our fcuking hero

hey hero waiting for your reply may be later on tonight when we are not inolved in this forum will the reall hero be saying something

fcuking puzzy
Kiwi Thumper

Mackay, Australia

#56 Sep 20, 2012
little bri bitches and their hero kenny lawry dont want to make any special appearances or the fcuked up replys that have been left in this stupid topic set up by a brain less insecure troll

to fcuking bad for the hero who was supposed to expose chauncey hey kenny lawry

dont worry kenny will make sure grace does not miss you have a nice big fcuking horse dcik ready for her to play with

after she gets a fcuking reall good make over dont want her feeling all left out hey kenny lawry
I hate Irish Scum

San Jose, CA

#57 Sep 20, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
little bri bitches and their hero kenny lawry dont want to make any special appearances or the fcuked up replys that have been left in this stupid topic set up by a brain less insecure troll
to fcuking bad for the hero who was supposed to expose chauncey hey kenny lawry
dont worry kenny will make sure grace does not miss you have a nice big fcuking horse dcik ready for her to play with
after she gets a fcuking reall good make over dont want her feeling all left out hey kenny lawry
ChaunceyGardiner is an Irish-"American" scum who thinks that he is a REAL American. His kind are nothing but working-class drunks who are lazy and obnoxious. America should've send his Irish ancestors back to Ireland instead of letting them into the country corrupting the police force and politics.
Kiwi Thumper

Upper Coomera, Australia

#58 Sep 20, 2012
looks like the fcuked up wifi service is fcuking up no special appearance by the resident troll showing us all how a reall man handles him self

thought so hey kenny going to enjoy slapping that dog reall good after your delt with
I hate Irish Scum

Anonymous Proxy

#59 Sep 21, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
looks like the fcuked up wifi service is fcuking up no special appearance by the resident troll showing us all how a reall man handles him self
thought so hey kenny going to enjoy slapping that dog reall good after your delt with
You are being a troll yourself with your mindless posts towards Kiwi. If you're gonna post shit to him, then make them intelligent posts for a change. Chauncey is probably laughing at you as he can see that your intellect is way below his standard.

And to you Chauncey, you are ethnic scum who is part of the multicultural cesspool of America. Go home to your ancestral Irish Motherland you Celtic savage.

“Nuke the mother fcukers ”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#60 Sep 21, 2012
I hate Irish Scum wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being a troll yourself with your mindless posts towards Kiwi. If you're gonna post shit to him, then make them intelligent posts for a change. Chauncey is probably laughing at you as he can see that your intellect is way below his standard.
And to you Chauncey, you are ethnic scum who is part of the multicultural cesspool of America. Go home to your ancestral Irish Motherland you Celtic savage.
only troll we know off is kenny lawry and your self really you seem to be a big man hear how about you grow a set and have a face to face meeting with chauncey other wise we will continue seeing you as just some pathetic little turd who is so insecure that he needs to impress the forums resident troll

this fcuking topic that has been set up if it was set up to call out one person why drag pasig into this pathetic little bitch fight and whats with the fcuking gay talk you fcuking low life

grow a set and have a face to face meeting kenny is not that fcuking smart

“Nuke the mother fcukers ”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#61 Sep 21, 2012
I hate Irish Scum wrote:
<quoted text>
have you got the fcuking balls to face chauncey or are you another fcuking kenny lawry who is just going to depend on his fcuking keyboard

go on tell us all again how your this fcuking new brave man who is hear to deal with chauncey really then let the man tell me other wise i just see an insecure little turd

by the way we would not need to put up kenny name if he fcuks off and prys him self from this fcuking forum hey you worried that your no longer going to have a fcuking mentor is kenny your fcuking hero morons united
Bud

Torrance, CA

#62 Sep 25, 2012
Kiwi hater wrote:
<quoted text>
have you got the fcuking balls to face chauncey or are you another fcuking kenny lawry who is just going to depend on his fcuking keyboard
go on tell us all again how your this fcuking new brave man who is hear to deal with chauncey really then let the man tell me other wise i just see an insecure little turd
by the way we would not need to put up kenny name if he fcuks off and prys him self from this fcuking forum hey you worried that your no longer going to have a fcuking mentor is kenny your fcuking hero morons united
Geez you are really f uking stupid aren't ya? Can't you see that there are those on Topix just don't like the attitude of Chauncey. You and Pasig are a couple of suck-ups to him as you have no f ucking balls to be your own man.
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#63 Sep 25, 2012
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez you are really f uking stupid aren't ya? Can't you see that there are those on Topix just don't like the attitude of Chauncey. You and Pasig are a couple of suck-ups to him as you have no f ucking balls to be your own man.
yes gay bob you really are stupid keep trolling the forum do you think i give a fcuk to what the trol that had set this topic up had to say hey ask kenny why he is hidding behind a skirt

same old stupid fcuking questions

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protestantism (Part III): These Cults Love Best... 11 min ELIAS IBARRA 1
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 21 min hi there 10,284
Protestantism (Part II): Also Incestous Cults 25 min ELIAS IBARRA 3
Girl to girl relationship 26 min usaplang 22
wanted textmate sexmate 28 min jshean 3,681
Protestantism (Part I): Protestant "Born Again"... 44 min ELIAS IBARRA 13
Any bi fem or secretly bisexual? Looking for so... 1 hr Broken22 407
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 2 hr Fortunate Son 1968 3,120
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 4 hr JoJo 5,527
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••