Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Now this is hysterical. Your insecurity has reached new heights. Kudos!

What makes this even funnier is that it required no effort on my part to show your despair at having been beaten so soundly and often.

Live the dream. ROTFLMAO!
GI Joe

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

You were right Captain America Hater, he used the old "ROTFLMAO!" routine again as per usual. Don't worry about this bozo, many of us know that he ain't no superhero, because I am GI Joe the real hero of America.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
Leonard

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
What makes this even funnier is that it required no effort on my part to show your despair at having been beaten so soundly and often.
Hey cyberbully. I remember 2 years ago you abused posters here on Topix by calling them derogatory names and saying vulgar things of the like. You got banned from Topix as posters filed a complaint to the moderator. Only now you have toned down your posts because you are using your profile account.
Even though I don't like 1 Ex-Kiwi, he still got you on the subject on flights to certain places in New Zealand. Boy he got you there buddy. Just couldn't accept that you were wrong. Typical indeed.
Your character is something many people wouldn't tolerate. You'd make more enemies than friends and it is very evident here on these threads.
I suggest that you take a good look at yourself and analyze what you need to improve on such your attitude towards others, and how people see you in this world.
And don't reply to me in a smartazz gesture as that would only prove my point here.
Dazz

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cyberbully. I remember 2 years ago you abused posters here on Topix by calling them derogatory names and saying vulgar things of the like. You got banned from Topix as posters filed a complaint to the moderator. Only now you have toned down your posts because you are using your profile account.
Even though I don't like 1 Ex-Kiwi, he still got you on the subject on flights to certain places in New Zealand. Boy he got you there buddy. Just couldn't accept that you were wrong. Typical indeed.
Your character is something many people wouldn't tolerate. You'd make more enemies than friends and it is very evident here on these threads.
I suggest that you take a good look at yourself and analyze what you need to improve on such your attitude towards others, and how people see you in this world.
And don't reply to me in a smartazz gesture as that would only prove my point here.
If he were to be a smartazz to me face-to-face, he would be knocked the f@cked out, falling right down to the ground like a little biaaaatch!!!! I'm a Black man with a short-temper so he wouldn't like to be my biatch.

P@ssy-ass Whiteboy wanna get loud with da Blackman, LMFBAO!!!!!!!
crystal

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

What is wrong with you people!!! Why are you acting like stupid grown up?!!!! Bottom line, if you cannot behave in the Forum and don't know know how to be Civil for heaven sake , then what the hell you're doing in this forum. Get lost! I'm tired and sick of reading your belly aching and your tattle tale story! Grow up people!
Blow Joe Please

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

crystal wrote:
What is wrong with you people!!! Why are you acting like stupid grown up?!!!! Bottom line, if you cannot behave in the Forum and don't know know how to be Civil for heaven sake , then what the hell you're doing in this forum. Get lost! I'm tired and sick of reading your belly aching and your tattle tale story! Grow up people!
Looks like you serviced Chauncey while he was in the Philippines. Must've paid you a large sum of money as he likes to take advantage of poor Filipina women such as yourself. American women dislike him as he is a hero-wannabe.
Roger Ramjet

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner AKA Captain America is not the American hero, I AM!

Roger Ramjet and his Eagles
Fighting for our freedom
Fly through in and outer space
Not to join 'em but to beat him.

Roger Ramjet he's our man
Hero of our nation
For his adventures just be sure
And stay tuned to this station.

So come and join us all you kids
For lots of fun and laughter
As Roger Ramjet and his men
Get all the crooks they're after.

When Ramjet takes a Proton Pill,
The Crooks begin to worry
They cant escape their awful fate
from Protons mighty fury

Roger Ramjet he's our man
Hero of our nation
For his adventures just be sure
And stay tuned to this station.
Batman

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Leonard wrote:
<quoted text>
Very articulate post here. Yes, Chauncey/SoOviousitHurts did get banned from Topix due to him abusing posters here. He even made fun of a Vietnamese poster's English as it is not her native language. As if he can speak a second language fluently the arrogant bastard.

I am damn serious about this as well. Chauncey needs to learn to relate with others in a civilized, cultured manner instead of a low-class smart alec who wants everything goes his way. If he abuses another person here again, I will personally report him to the moderator.
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Batman wrote:
<quoted text>
Very articulate post here. Yes, Chauncey/SoOviousitHurts did get banned from Topix due to him abusing posters here. He even made fun of a Vietnamese poster's English as it is not her native language. As if he can speak a second language fluently the arrogant bastard.
I am damn serious about this as well. Chauncey needs to learn to relate with others in a civilized, cultured manner instead of a low-class smart alec who wants everything goes his way. If he abuses another person here again, I will personally report him to the moderator.
really batman how many sat in silence while kenny lawry did the same aka 1 ex kiwi ?

try to be a reall man and have a face to face meeting with the man you hate so much other wise tug on your fcuking knob prettending that you give a shit
Robin

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
really batman how many sat in silence while kenny lawry did the same aka 1 ex kiwi ?
try to be a reall man and have a face to face meeting with the man you hate so much other wise tug on your fcuking knob prettending that you give a shit
Hey Thumper, come on boy Batman knows that Kenny did the same. But this thread is about Captain America who thinks that everything he says is correct and that he is totally indoctrinated by the American way of patriotic methods.

Have a nice day:)
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Thumper, come on boy Batman knows that Kenny did the same. But this thread is about Captain America who thinks that everything he says is correct and that he is totally indoctrinated by the American way of patriotic methods.
Have a nice day:)
this thread is not just set up to attack one person its set up to attack another member who did not deserve being dragged into this cat fight

if your going to attack some one from the saftey of your home and depend on your keyboard to do all the talking as i stated have the nerve to have a face to face meeting what i said still stands

have a good day
Julia

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
this thread is not just set up to attack one person its set up to attack another member who did not deserve being dragged into this cat fight
if your going to attack some one from the saftey of your home and depend on your keyboard to do all the talking as i stated have the nerve to have a face to face meeting what i said still stands
have a good day
How are you Thumper?

Please don't take this the wrong way because I too have read Chauncey's posts towards others and many were very abusive and condescending indeed. He did put down a Vietnamese women whose English is not her first language, by calling her 'assclown' and other derogatory naming.

I know that 1 Ex-Kiwi is also a bastard, but he did treat some posters with respect. And yes, what he did to you was cowardly and low and you have every right to be mad at him. Hopefully you get this thing over and done with.
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Julia wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Thumper?
Please don't take this the wrong way because I too have read Chauncey's posts towards others and many were very abusive and condescending indeed. He did put down a Vietnamese women whose English is not her first language, by calling her 'assclown' and other derogatory naming.
I know that 1 Ex-Kiwi is also a bastard, but he did treat some posters with respect. And yes, what he did to you was cowardly and low and you have every right to be mad at him. Hopefully you get this thing over and done with.
i under stand what you are trying to say and have not taken what you have said the wrong way i also have gone over his posts and dont know him as well as some of the older members

but at the same tone have not a lot off filipinas left this forum due to the way some put people down due to english being not their first language ?

i am ok i dont hang hear that often got better things to do with 1 ex kiwi it will be over and dealt with to were people can have their say with out being put down all due to standing up to his alter ego

kiwi was nice to those that sucked up to him he also needs to take heed to what has been said to chauncey you are dealing with real people not kids who come hear to stir the crap out of people they know nothing about

have a good day
Nigel

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Now this is hysterical. My insecurity has reached new heights. Kudos!
What makes this even funnier is that it required no effort on your part to show my despair at having been beaten so soundly and often.
Yep. This is practically what people have been saying here about you for a while now. Glad that you have come to terms with this.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

crystal wrote:
Hurrah to Crystal! They can't grow up anymore as they maximize their age limit of adulthood and going back to childhood...toothless, broken bones,etc etc.
Pabo

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurrah to Crystal! They can't grow up anymore as they maximize their age limit of adulthood and going back to childhood...toothless, broken bones,etc etc.
Lol, Chauncey has put down Filipinos in the past. He thinks all Filipina women are easy meat to bite. He lived in the Philippines thinking he was the all-special American saving the welfare of Filipinos. He lies about serving in Lybia, Africa and other places he probably has never been to. He's an asshole.
The Penguin

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Chauncey is a big hero alright, when he is on Topix that is but in the real world, he is shortstuff and nothing but a shy-guy deep inside.

It is possible that he works at the big M where he takes on the role of Ronald McDonald. He has the loudness for it as this makes him the real assclown around here.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

1) If I was banned, why is it that I can post freely using the same screen name? Take your time.

2) I see that little has changed. Using IP switching devices is hardly creative but you never have been.

3) The fact that you took the time to start this thread is especially funny given the numerous ones dedicated to you. Your jealousy is compelling.

4) It's always funny to see Pinoys copying what has been done to them prior. Keep living the dream. ROTFLMAO!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Base Gardiner,

You are the only one who is insecure!!! You can't even face me at Tarague Beach!!! You are a coward!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Cyberbully Locator

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
1) If I was banned, why is it that I can post freely using the same screen name? Take your time.
2) I see that little has changed. Using IP switching devices is hardly creative but you never have been.
3) The fact that you took the time to start this thread is especially funny given the numerous ones dedicated to you. Your jealousy is compelling.
4) It's always funny to see Pinoys copying what has been done to them prior. Keep living the dream. ROTFLMAO!
Here is where you treated that poor Vietnamese person with disrespect you cowardly cyberbully:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/philippines/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Philippines Forum right now

Search the Philippines Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ate shine thank you 4 min leslie 776
'Running Priest' In Philippines Campaigns For Poor 6 min ELIAS IBARRA 34
successful abortion 7 min elsa 1
Looking for trusted abortionist 11 min atE_ai 533
trusted abortionist 13 min atE_ai 33
abortion pills seller abortion pills seller 15 min H_E_L_P_E_R 330
Pampalaglag Abortion 16 min atE_ai 61
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 21 min truelovecanwait 8,451
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 58 min Deo 3,151
wanted textmate sexmate 2 hr jhez 1,321
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••