pinay

Vancouver, Canada

#2626 Feb 10, 2013
citra wrote:
oh, indonesia is not an english speaking country, BUT... Our media journalists know how to write good article...
We know we aren't the strongest or the fastes economy so we call ourself as "one of strongest" or "one of fastes".... Not only the strongest :D
You got my point?...
Did you mean that your country Indonesia has the fastest growing economy in Asia" not fastes. Sorry to correct your spelling mistakes and I don't really mean to be rude at all however I would like to thank you for your comment.
indon smells shieet

Mandaue City, Philippines

#2627 Feb 13, 2013
pinay wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean that your country Indonesia has the fastest growing economy in Asia" not fastes. Sorry to correct your spelling mistakes and I don't really mean to be rude at all however I would like to thank you for your comment.
lol, indonesia fastest growing economy in Asia? Did you know that Philippine economy grew 6.6% and it is the highest in Southeast Asia. Philippines is the second fastest growing economy in Asia after China. Indonesia is surpassed already, be ready because our stock exchange performed very well and also investments is on the rise......
indon smells shieet

Mandaue City, Philippines

#2628 Feb 13, 2013
abdulaziz wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat you heart out ignorant mongloid because you are eating what you have said now. Have you been reading business news lately? Philippines has been outperforming its regional peers. Best performing in ASEAN Region and best in the world next only to China. Their current President has started to eliminate the corruption in all government offices. Read the history of asian economies, they had been a very rich country before during 1960s next only to Japan. But i guess right now they are redeeming what they have lost for a long decades. Their people are smart and educated that makes them reselient despites of all the problem they are facing. Why I said this? they are now the number one in Business Process Outsourcing outpacing India in call center industry.
correct! if you go to yahoo indonesia... more 12 news about corruption reported in indonesia everyday? the question is? is their president is also a corrupt?
Fajardo

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2629 Feb 13, 2013
Philippines is nothing but shi*t terrible society and forever poor.char!
Malay_Stupid

United States

#2630 Feb 14, 2013
indon smells shieet wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, indonesia fastest growing economy in Asia? Did you know that Philippine economy grew 6.6% and it is the highest in Southeast Asia. Philippines is the second fastest growing economy in Asia after China. Indonesia is surpassed already, be ready because our stock exchange performed very well and also investments is on the rise......
Wahahaha U really stupid,, Cek this out:
* http://tradingeconomics.com/
* http://www.tradingeconomics.com/country-list/...
bangsa71

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2632 Feb 15, 2013
I am not malaysian.i say malaysia economy and the life of the people is much better than philippine.
bangsa71

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2633 Feb 15, 2013
Malaysia is almost becoming developed country,and after that in a short time Indonesia and Thailand and may be Brunei will Follow.Singapore has been already a catagory Developed country since year 2000.
bangsa71

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2634 Feb 15, 2013
I say frankly,singapore,Brunei,Malay sia,indonesia ,Thailand,Vietnam,Cambodia,Lao s are good society and are good condition of the people's culture.
bangsa71

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2635 Feb 15, 2013
YOU WILL SEE INDONESIA AFTER 5 TO 10 YEARS.INSYA ALLAH...THIS IS NEW INDONESIA
Isaac

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2636 Feb 15, 2013
indon smells shieet wrote:
<quoted text>
Philippines will forever poor, get a life and get a job!

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#2637 Feb 15, 2013
Isaac wrote:
<quoted text>
Philippines will forever poor, get a life and get a job!
the same also with indon, forever corrupt country and uncivilized country in asia. wakakakakakakkk!
certified intelligent

Philippines

#2638 Feb 15, 2013
Wait? If you Indonesia is richer than us? Why is it that only Indonesia has no MRT/LRT? Only in Southeast Asia, Indonesia has no MRT/LRT? Don't be so ridiculous Indonesians. Keep dreaming that your country can surpass our technology, because as I've known Indonesia is corrupt and rude country. People their were not exposed with the new gadgets and technology. Most of the Indonesians don't even know how to use computers. Wewwww.
xyz

London, UK

#2640 Feb 15, 2013
So much for these growth rate, its all meaning less without seeing the state of the country.

A person can be making 1 dollar a day, promoted and is now on 2 dollar.

The other guy is making 1000 a day, promoted and is now making 1500 a day.

The guy on 100 percent increase now think hes the richest in the world LOL.
bangsa71

Indonesia

#2641 Feb 16, 2013
philippine people are always pretending smart.
bangsa71

Indonesia

#2642 Feb 16, 2013
pinoy ?you will see INDONESIA 2020.don't worry INDONESIA COUNTRY WITH MILLIONS FRIENDS.

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#2643 Feb 16, 2013
certified intelligent wrote:
Wait? If you Indonesia is richer than us? Why is it that only Indonesia has no MRT/LRT? Only in Southeast Asia, Indonesia has no MRT/LRT? Don't be so ridiculous Indonesians. Keep dreaming that your country can surpass our technology, because as I've known Indonesia is corrupt and rude country. People their were not exposed with the new gadgets and technology. Most of the Indonesians don't even know how to use computers. Wewwww.
Agree it much!
guy from the south

Indonesia

#2644 Feb 16, 2013
certified intelligent wrote:
hehehehe, how on earth MRT or LRT used as a measure of success of a nation?... you are so funny and childish, are you a teenager?...:D
bangsa71

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2645 Feb 16, 2013
ARAB COUNTRIES EVEN DONT HAVE MRT AND LRT,BUT MUCH MUCH MUCH RICHER TNAN PHILLIPINES.KWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKW KWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK.
bangsa71

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2646 Feb 16, 2013
PINOYS SAID INDONESIA A CORUPT COUNTRY,GET THE MIRROR PUT IN YOUR FACE KWKWKWKWKKWKWKWKWKKWKWKWKWKWKW KWKWKWK..........IF SINGAPOREAN PEOPLE SAID I WILL CALM,BUT IF PINOY SAID I WILL MAKE BIG LAUGH KWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK,BECA USE YOUR COUNTRY IS MORE CORUPT.YOU WILL CRY SEEING INDONESIA PROFILE NOWDAYS AND MORE AFTER 2020.
De Guzman

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2647 Feb 24, 2013
oh please Malaysians and PEE-noys just rubbish on beautiful earth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for bi femme, lesbian na hindi pa out 6 min sheyn 280
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 12 min Fortunate Son 1968 5,724
St.Claus,Mbr of INC says Merry Xmas Hohoho! 39 min pazuzu 18
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 44 min pazuzu 8,832
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr ms khulet 14,588
Looking for Sugar Daddy 2 hr stephen09 39
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 3 hr darkside086 12,881
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 5 hr mark 796
More from around the web