Comments
3,681 - 3,700 of 6,289 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Sep 10

Find the bastards and pile on.

#4024 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
blue has a way with turning stomachs. he fancies himself as one of the elite bourgeois that is always right and the world revolves around his every word.
he isnt out of touch with the realities of the suffering. he just ignores them. hes educated , but has no personality to speak of and no compassion for others.
i speak for him , because he isnt man enough to speak for himself.
neither he nor don has answered my question as to why they are so loyal to obama or posted any of obamas great campaign platform that they are so ready to vote for.
the best they can post is liar liar liar and non relevant quips and insults.
WELFARE IS THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE FOR SUPPORTING OBAMA. ITS CLEAR NOW.
Here's my take AMC, obama has screwed up our nation so bad, and is not finished that's why he wants four more years. Obama is without a doubt the worst president in USA history. However I think he forgot the 30 million still out of work. The Americans that want jobs and are willing to work. They are the part of the 47% that will vote that cocksucker out of office. The remainder of the 47% are his Obamanites that want everything paid for by the man behind them. He is going to lose by a landslide watch and see.

“Life is grand!”

Since: Sep 12

Quezon City, Philippines

#4025 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
blue has a way with turning stomachs. he fancies himself as one of the elite bourgeois that is always right and the world revolves around his every word.
he isnt out of touch with the realities of the suffering. he just ignores them. hes educated , but has no personality to speak of and no compassion for others.
i speak for him , because he isnt man enough to speak for himself.
neither he nor don has answered my question as to why they are so loyal to obama or posted any of obamas great campaign platform that they are so ready to vote for.
the best they can post is liar liar liar and non relevant quips and insults.
WELFARE IS THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE FOR SUPPORTING OBAMA. ITS CLEAR NOW.
I am by no means hurting at all. However... it took 55+ "working years" to get to this point by taking risks... sometimes with losses and starting over. I started working at the age of 8 on the Farm and in the family business. By the age of 14 I was driving cars and loads of farming implements. By the age of 16 I was working 89 hrs a week and STILL going to school. I worked 18 hrs Sat 18 hrs Sun the rest of the hours were before and after school. By the age of 18 I was a welder building fertilizer application equipment on the top of the heap making ridiculous money for those years. The sores eyes at night from welders burn thing wasn't for me. Some family stuff related to the loss of a parent a year earlier too but.. Made the NAVY a career for over 27 years and stayed at the top of the heap. Then dove into business making furniture while getting supplies from here. Now pretty much retired with the wife managing the business. I have been out on my own since the day before my 18th birthday. Just like Smith Barney years ago.. I made money the old fashioned way. I EARNED IT! I don't need government hand outs... never have never will.

“Land of Entrapment”

#4026 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
wow its the truth. ive managed to convert a few bots and they now feel as if they are reborn.
lifted from the dirty fog that is destroying America and now able to share their views with logic and intelligence.
no longer wearing that shite eating obama i love you smile, they are freed from their chains of ignorance.
nothing like converts passions. they now feel like they are real Americans again and have a real fight to support. they are busy with their own conversions.
one of thems slogan has become:
BREAK THE SPELL
OR LIVE IN HELL
one other is declaring:
BLAME BLAME BLAME
LIVE IN SHAME
heeeeeeeeeeeell yeah!!!!!!!
No Obots in my family to save. Where I come from they would be tared and feathered or hung from the nearest tree.

“Land of Entrapment”

#4027 Oct 12, 2012
Just on line

There was one reported shot at the Denver Obama campaign headquarters. Police tell reporters that no one was injured. A campaign official confirmed these reports. The shot shattered one window of the office, but no reports of injuries.

The Obama campaign has over 30 campaign offices across the state of Colorado, which we all know is one of the highly contested battleground states.

Colorado has been no stranger to gun violence lately, with the deadly shooting at the Aurora movie theater this past summer. Denver was also host to the first Presidential debate last week.

Stay tuned for updates as the information continues to come in.

“Land of Entrapment”

#4028 Oct 12, 2012
MSM just can't wait to blame "right wing gun nuts" or the Tea Party for ANY violence toward Obama. Keep them guns well oiled and ammo on hand..
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4029 Oct 12, 2012
Fortunate Son 1968 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Obots in my family to save. Where I come from they would be tared and feathered or hung from the nearest tree.
your going to be accused now you know?

fcukem. letem eat fish heads. its what my grand dad always said.:)
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4030 Oct 12, 2012
AVCM Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
I am by no means hurting at all. However... it took 55+ "working years" to get to this point by taking risks... sometimes with losses and starting over. I started working at the age of 8 on the Farm and in the family business. By the age of 14 I was driving cars and loads of farming implements. By the age of 16 I was working 89 hrs a week and STILL going to school. I worked 18 hrs Sat 18 hrs Sun the rest of the hours were before and after school. By the age of 18 I was a welder building fertilizer application equipment on the top of the heap making ridiculous money for those years. The sores eyes at night from welders burn thing wasn't for me. Some family stuff related to the loss of a parent a year earlier too but.. Made the NAVY a career for over 27 years and stayed at the top of the heap. Then dove into business making furniture while getting supplies from here. Now pretty much retired with the wife managing the business. I have been out on my own since the day before my 18th birthday. Just like Smith Barney years ago.. I made money the old fashioned way. I EARNED IT! I don't need government hand outs... never have never will.
well, lets just say that we know what it is like to feed ourselves with no help from others.

we are no strangers to working for what we have and we resent being made to give it away to those who reuse to work.

id like to see welfare restored to its original condition wherein it was adopted for those that were falling between the cracks. not for a society that was smoking crack.

eliminate ALL illegal immigrants from it and i dont care how many babies go hungry. go back to mexico and feed them.

eliminate any family thats been on it for over one generation PERIOD.

eliminate it for any high school girls getting pregnant with no fathers around. let their parents feed and house and clothe them.

reserve welfare for those elderly who cant even afford cat food to eat. over 65 should not even be paying taxes

reserve it for any handicapped that cant get work .

reserve it for the mentally disabled.

this list can on and on , but its time to correct the biggest mistake that was ever made.

theres really no choice in this matter as i see it anyway.

4 more years of obama extortion and Americans will do it for him.

like me, they will find other means to survive that doesnt include paying any taxes and with no revenue it will mean what?

going to a bare cupboard.

insurrection is in the wind. witness the insurrection act of 1807

no one wants to listen, but this IS NOT JUST ABOUT AN ELECTION.

“Land of Entrapment”

#4031 Oct 12, 2012
AVCM Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news... No Bus tire tracks on Hillary post debate. Looks like that task is still up to Darell Issa.
Sorry but you may be wrong.

BIG MISTAKE! NOW BARACK OBAMA THROWS HILLARY CLINTON UNDERNEATH THE BUS... BACKS UP BIDEN'S CLAIM THAT THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT LIBYA… ONLY STATE DEPARTMENT KNEW - Barack Obama must be getting very desperate, as today he even threw Hillary Clinton underneath the Obama bus. During the debate last night Biden said that neither he nor Obama knew about the security request from Libya, and today the WH said that the State Department knew, but he didn't know that the consulate wanted more security. Seriously, is there anyone this guy won't throw under the bus to protect himself.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4032 Oct 12, 2012
MSM just can't wait to blame "right wing gun nuts" or the Tea Party for ANY violence toward Obama. Keep them guns well oiled and ammo on hand..
its starting sooner than i thought. ahead of the election.

these people arent right wing gun nuts. they are scared Americans who have run out of any hope and they will take back their country one way or the other all thanks to the dems and libs who refuse to see the light until its toooooo late.

not being an American, obama underestimates Americans. his last mistake.

they have broken it and cant fix it, so when thy are faced with the consequences they will surely call on the police and military to save them.

i say save them for what?

“Land of Entrapment”

#4033 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
its starting sooner than i thought. ahead of the election.
these people arent right wing gun nuts. they are scared Americans who have run out of any hope and they will take back their country one way or the other all thanks to the dems and libs who refuse to see the light until its toooooo late.
not being an American, obama underestimates Americans. his last mistake.
they have broken it and cant fix it, so when thy are faced with the consequences they will surely call on the police and military to save them.
i say save them for what?
obama is purposely collapsing the USA economy and Obamanites will not open their eyes. In the SM malls here they have small, med, and large floor safes on sale the last few weeks, think they know something is afoul. When America colapses the rest of the world will follow.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4034 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry but you may be wrong.
BIG MISTAKE! NOW BARACK OBAMA THROWS HILLARY CLINTON UNDERNEATH THE BUS... BACKS UP BIDEN'S CLAIM THAT THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT LIBYA… ONLY STATE DEPARTMENT KNEW - Barack Obama must be getting very desperate, as today he even threw Hillary Clinton underneath the Obama bus. During the debate last night Biden said that neither he nor Obama knew about the security request from Libya, and today the WH said that the State Department knew, but he didn't know that the consulate wanted more security. Seriously, is there anyone this guy won't throw under the bus to protect himself.
ever seen the bros in the hood being interrogated?

we knew he wasnt that intelligent. we didnt expect him to be that intelligent. and hes not.

whats scary is the legions of formerly supposed intelligent citizens flocking to him as if they were flies on shite. well hmmm.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4035 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
obama is purposely collapsing the USA economy and Obamanites will not open their eyes. In the SM malls here they have small, med, and large floor safes on sale the last few weeks, think they know something is afoul. When America colapses the rest of the world will follow.
your cash wont mean anything, but you will need the real necessities.

so many here live with little or no cash that its the best place to be in these times.

start trading with people you know and get used to it. you wont starve and what else do you really need?

“Land of Entrapment”

#4036 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
ever seen the bros in the hood being interrogated?
we knew he wasnt that intelligent. we didnt expect him to be that intelligent. and hes not.
whats scary is the legions of formerly supposed intelligent citizens flocking to him as if they were flies on shite. well hmmm.

Well shit will draw flies.

“Land of Entrapment”

#4037 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
so many here live with little or no cash that its the best place to be in these times.
start trading with people you know and get used to it. you wont starve and what else do you really need?
I wont have any problems here too many in the family with farms of all kinds. My safe has been in the floor from the last day I built this house, I refuse to use banks here or in the states other then to cash a check or swap dollars for pesos. My safes are for more than just money.

For sure there will not be any soup kitchens opening here. Most of us that have even a little survival skills will have no problem feeding ourselves.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4038 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I wont have any problems here too many in the family with farms of all kinds. My safe has been in the floor from the last day I built this house, I refuse to use banks here or in the states other then to cash a check or swap dollars for pesos. My safes are for more than just money.
For sure there will not be any soup kitchens opening here. Most of us that have even a little survival skills will have no problem feeding ourselves.
that these people are survivors is what draws me to them. its so refreshing to never drive past a welfare office.

if the world economy collapses these people here will easily adjust and life will go on im sure.

those that cant care for themselves will be taken care of by others as best they can. they wont starve.

the few that cant adjust and will try to take from others will be dealt with in the usual manner as is the custom.

an example of their justice? the law says no fishing on the coral reefs. no body no way.

someone sees a guy fishing on the reef one night and hes shot right out of his boat. instant fish food.

and don says that there are no coral reefs left?

we hope America will survive obama and his drones , but we arent going to lose sleep over it.

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#4040 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
just provide said article for us please or you didnt read it at all.
do you share those distasteful jokes with you filipino wife too?
I know the complete brain wash job FOX has done on you leaves you totally unable to us that little Google search bar but fight man, fight for your freedom of thought!!!!!

Makati, Philippines

#4041 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
OMG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Safe are on sale, now I know the end is near!!!!! DAMN YOU OBAMA!!!!!!!!!

Ok it's official, your stark raving mad!!!!

Makati, Philippines

#4042 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, this will be fun. I need to look at the right wing websites to see if the new marching orders have been issued to you that if Obama is re-elected the world is going to end.

Makati, Philippines

#4044 Oct 12, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
that these people are survivors is what draws me to them. its so refreshing to never drive past a welfare office.
if the world economy collapses these people here will easily adjust and life will go on im sure.
those that cant care for themselves will be taken care of by others as best they can. they wont starve.
the few that cant adjust and will try to take from others will be dealt with in the usual manner as is the custom.
an example of their justice? the law says no fishing on the coral reefs. no body no way.
someone sees a guy fishing on the reef one night and hes shot right out of his boat. instant fish food.
and don says that there are no coral reefs left?
we hope America will survive obama and his drones , but we arent going to lose sleep over it.
I said 90% of the Philippines coral reefs are dead. Need a long list of links?
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#4045 Oct 12, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, this will be fun. I need to look at the right wing websites to see if the new marching orders have been issued to you that if Obama is re-elected the world is going to end.
its "laugh-a-minute" don. up from his nap and raring to impress.
its common sense at work don. remember that little thing?

besides , i dont visit those web sites. told you already man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iglesia Ni Cristo-Her Truth Shall Set You Free (Aug '12) 4 min pazuzu 737
Not all Iglesia ni Manalo members are completel... 5 min TheRealOzzy 2
wanted textmate sexmate 17 min sexpert 3,545
Philippines Break Guiness World Record for Larg... (Feb '14) 17 min pazuzu 67
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 27 min TheRealOzzy 5,472
Safe abortion. I was once a patient of Ms. Pearl. 33 min Iamrebheliouz 67
Smart Ka-Partner Rewards Program Raffle Draw 2013 (Apr '13) 1 hr Edmer Asotique As... 21
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr felicity88 10,216
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 3,106
Any bi fem or secretly bisexual? Looking for so... 9 hr John 376
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••