Click on an option to vote

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Sep 10

Find the bastards and pile on.

#3309 Oct 6, 2012
DRDAVIS wrote:
No one could get us out of the Sh*t that bush put us in! not in 4 years! and if u do ur research u will see that its the GOP that keeps Obama from getting things done even if it wrecks the economy and that is a fact h*ll they even said they will do anything to get him out!
DRDAVIS Everything this President said he would do, he has done the exact opposite, from jobs, transparency, restoring our "status" in the world, closing Gitmo and uniting us. Everything he touches turns to crap. Yet there will still be millions and millions of Americans (some dead ones too) who will continue to vote for him against all the factual evidence that he is without a doubt the worse US President ever.
Just like you, Blame Bush will be his only legacy.

“Life is grand!”

Since: Sep 12

Quezon, Philippines

#3310 Oct 6, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever is President of America or Prime Minister in the UK relies on civil servants to produce statistics and policies. The bossman may have the final say but he can't do everything and has to rely on a good team. At least with our system the government usually has a majority (although at the moment we have coalition) and can push their policies through. It seems to me The president can be stopped by Congress, I think I mean Congress but not "au fait" with American politics.
Many here may not agree but a Parliamentary form of Government would prevent the mess we have now in the US legislature with just over 17% approval. Sure would take a bunch of Rhodes Scholars to change the laws to make that happen.

“Life is grand!”

Quezon, Philippines

#3311 Oct 6, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that Republicans failed to pass any jobs bills? None, nada Obama put up? Ill say it again, what jobs bills did the Republicans put up. This time don't lie by putting a bunch of bullshite laws they passed that has nothing to do with jobs.
We had this discussion already... you wrote it off as nothing to do with jobs.. Moot point now.

“Land of Entrapment”

#3312 Oct 6, 2012
Some of Obama's records have been released -

- 23 million unemployed
- 43 straight months of 8+% unemployment
- 45 million on food stamps
- Black poverty at record highs
- Middle class has lost 1/3 of its net worth.
- Black youth unemployment over 50%.
- Hispanic unemployment at 10.3%
- Illegals set to receive $7 billion.
- Food prices up more than 25%.
- Gas prices DOUBLED.
- Worst job creation record since 1945.
- Worst economic recovery in 75 years.
- Average household income DECLINESs $4,300.
- Health insurance INCREASES $1,500 under Obama
- Only President to have US credit downgraded – now twice!!
- Over 100 million people on some form of means tested welfare.
-$6 trillion added to our debt… more than all presidents combined

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3313 Oct 6, 2012
Fortunate Son 1968 wrote:
<quoted text>
DRDAVIS Everything this President said he would do, he has done the exact opposite, from jobs, transparency, restoring our "status" in the world, closing Gitmo and uniting us. Everything he touches turns to crap. Yet there will still be millions and millions of Americans (some dead ones too) who will continue to vote for him against all the factual evidence that he is without a doubt the worse US President ever.
Just like you, Blame Bush will be his only legacy.
Are u saying that bush didnt put us in this position ? in fact if u remember right it had all started with him and as far as loosing much of our freedom of speech and such...did u read the patriot act that bush had push? and now sense he had done that if u say anything against our government u can be considered as a terrorist. Tell me if im wrong? or are u a republican that wont listen and only believe what the gop has to say? granted! Obama hasnt got much done and there are things i dont like but ask urself this.. why and who has the control over the votes!

“Land of Entrapment”

#3314 Oct 6, 2012
DRDAVIS wrote:
<quoted text>Are u saying that bush didnt put us in this position ? in fact if u remember right it had all started with him and as far as loosing much of our freedom of speech and such...did u read the patriot act that bush had push? and now sense he had done that if u say anything against our government u can be considered as a terrorist. Tell me if im wrong? or are u a republican that wont listen and only believe what the gop has to say? granted! Obama hasnt got much done and there are things i dont like but ask urself this.. why and who has the control over the votes!
And Obama seeked a longer PATRIOT Act extension than Republicans wanted and signed on the ...line! Just another indication of what he truly is, a power mad politician. He promised us change and we got more of the same. More war, more spying on our own citizens,. Their will be no change until this nation wakes up and votes this POS out of office.

Location hidden

#3315 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
And Obama seeked a longer PATRIOT Act extension than Republicans wanted and signed on the ...line! Just another indication of what he truly is, a power mad politician. He promised us change and we got more of the same. More war, more spying on our own citizens,. Their will be no change until this nation wakes up and votes this POS out of office.
Ill agree with u on the fact that this country needs to wake up i been saying that for years now myself, people can argue all this until there blue in the face and not a d@mn thing will be done about it and u know it as i do, until the people wake up and FIRE all there azzes in office! but again we know that wont happen cause of the military will be called out to control the people

Since: Apr 09

Makati, Philippines

#3316 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
More war? Your lying again. Obama got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan is cut back to fraction of what it was. Do you operate on some kind of robo FOX News tape?

Liar on the power mad too. Too many of his ideas were shot down by Republicans. Doesn't sound like a whole lot of power to me.

Did you know that pollster an lobbyist Frank Lutz describes your kind as "low information voters"? Yes your the ones that only formulate opinions on sound bites no matter how untrue or far out crazy lies it is.

Frank Lutz works with FOX and coins many phrases you repeat in order to sanitize or confuse language "bullshit". He invented the word for the "rich" to "job creators". A good one he coined when talking is to use the phrase "Democrats vs American ideas". All in an effort to use low in formation voters "idiots" to repeat whatever they say.
No Obama 2012

Philippines

#3317 Oct 6, 2012
DRDAVIS wrote:
<quoted text>Ill agree with u on the fact that this country needs to wake up i been saying that for years now myself, people can argue all this until there blue in the face and not a d@mn thing will be done about it and u know it as i do, until the people wake up and FIRE all there azzes in office! but again we know that wont happen cause of the military will be called out to control the people
Yes, and YOU and your bros need to wake up and realize that
your "messiah" is hastening the destruction of the USA.
I saw first hand what Marxism did in Europe, and understand
how destructive it is to the human spirit.
Get over your racial solidarity and accept the fact that Obama is a Communist, just as his father/fathers were. No one is quite sure if it was Barack Sr. or Frank Marshal Davis. Both were radicals.
We do not even know for sure where Obama was born, but his heart is not in the USA, but the USSA.

Makati, Philippines

#3318 Oct 6, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Via Forbes:
"The first year of the Obama presidency, 2009, is the largest year in decades, with federal outlays totaling a whopping 25.2 percent of GDP. Since then, federal outlays relative to GDP have fallen, but they are still incredibly large. In fact, you have to go back to 1946 to find a year when federal outlays were as large as they have been every year of the Obama presidency."
Uh oh!!! Man you are one low information voter that really stepped in it this time.

From when Obama took office in Jan until the end of the fiscal year in Oct the country operated on the budget George Bush approved and signed the previous June in 2008.

It's so much fun with low information voters like you. A couple of clicks and we get the truth. Try it some time. Keep trying but Ill give you this, lack of self respect doesn't stop you from doubling down on dumb.

Makati, Philippines

#3319 Oct 6, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and YOU and your bros need to wake up and realize that
your "messiah" is hastening the destruction of the USA.
I saw first hand what Marxism did in Europe, and understand
how destructive it is to the human spirit.
Get over your racial solidarity and accept the fact that Obama is a Communist, just as his father/fathers were. No one is quite sure if it was Barack Sr. or Frank Marshal Davis. Both were radicals.
We do not even know for sure where Obama was born, but his heart is not in the USA, but the USSA.
What really makes you dumb is even after I prove you wrong with hard historical facts you just keep right on rolling spitting out lies like a good little Red Brigade member does.

It's Sunday you need to get with your friends for some good ole' Hillbilly Hand fishin'.
No Obama 2012

Philippines

#3320 Oct 6, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
More war? Your lying again. Obama got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan is cut back to fraction of what it was. Do you operate on some kind of robo FOX News tape?
Liar on the power mad too. Too many of his ideas were shot down by Republicans. Doesn't sound like a whole lot of power to me.
Did you know that pollster an lobbyist Frank Lutz describes your kind as "low information voters"? Yes your the ones that only formulate opinions on sound bites no matter how untrue or far out crazy lies it is.
Frank Lutz works with FOX and coins many phrases you repeat in order to sanitize or confuse language "bullshit". He invented the word for the "rich" to "job creators". A good one he coined when talking is to use the phrase "Democrats vs American ideas". All in an effort to use low in formation voters "idiots" to repeat whatever they say.
How many jobs do POOR PEOPLE create?
How many workers work for POOR PEOPLE?
How many businesses have been created by POOR PEOPLE?
How many business are financed by poor people?
How much tax do poor people pay?
How much money is given to charity by poor people?

Jealousy of the rich is nothing new.

Location hidden

#3321 Oct 6, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh!!! Man you are one low information voter that really stepped in it this time.
From when Obama took office in Jan until the end of the fiscal year in Oct the country operated on the budget George Bush approved and signed the previous June in 2008.
It's so much fun with low information voters like you. A couple of clicks and we get the truth. Try it some time. Keep trying but Ill give you this, lack of self respect doesn't stop you from doubling down on dumb.
Some people are lost when fox tells there lies along with people that dont research the truth, Hmm good news i just read about jobless being at it lowest rate http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-10-... for things to be so bad huh? i know my work has improved and the construction lvl is up housing market has pick up but peoples eyes are closed to the truth
Derek

Bangkok, Thailand

#3324 Oct 6, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Jorge. Americans have become a very divided group.
It is the true Americans v the neo-Communist that have taken over the Democrat party.
America no longer resembles the country that I grew up in from 1944.
That is one reason that I became an international citizen, having first lived in post Communist central Europe, and now retired in the Philippines.
And why did I assume you were an old out of touch white guy from yesteryear. I bet you originated from the south and/or some rural part of the country.

“Life is grand!”

Quezon City, Philippines

#3325 Oct 6, 2012
DRDAVIS wrote:
Putting Romney in office would be a disaster to this country and others
What would he do that would be so disastrous? A one line statement such as you posted above does not support your point.

Makati, Philippines

#3326 Oct 6, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many jobs do POOR PEOPLE create?
How many workers work for POOR PEOPLE?
How many businesses have been created by POOR PEOPLE?
How many business are financed by poor people?
How much tax do poor people pay?
How much money is given to charity by poor people?
Jealousy of the rich is nothing new.
The answer to all those is probably none. Know why? Their poor! But I do believe in the Constitution it says all men are created equal. But then again revisionist history even for the Constitution is not out the realm of the right wing.

Your thinking and memory is shot. The rich and powerful created the poor. The basis of the U.S. economy for decades was manufacturing and the strong middle class. Companies said be loyal to us your retirement is safe. Now they all went overseas, and the retirement funds gone through legal bullshite leaving people in devastated areas with no money or possibility of jobs.

Insult to injury these poor pissed at the Republicanism that caused this now turn Democratic but Republicans being what they are after taking everything now try to take their voting rights plus demonize the the poor they helped create.

Your laughable. On one hand you talk of Obama not creating jobs, million out of work even accuse him of cooking the books on job numbers then you talk of the rich being job creators. Ok where are the jobs these rich all so concerned patriotic "job creators" have created. Come on where are they. China?

Makati, Philippines

#3327 Oct 6, 2012
AVCM Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
What would he do that would be so disastrous? A one line statement such as you posted above does not support your point.
He would lower taxes significantly across the board. He stated that. Cannot in any way pay a deficit while lowering revenue. It's the same thing Bush did with disastrous effects.

“Life is grand!”

Quezon City, Philippines

#3329 Oct 6, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
He would lower taxes significantly across the board. He stated that. Cannot in any way pay a deficit while lowering revenue. It's the same thing Bush did with disastrous effects.
Don I still can equate that to being disastrous for the rest of the world. US impact per your previous comments is duly noted. I am assuming the trickle down reduction in Government effect is what you may be referring to. But again a one line... reduction in taxes is all that it takes to more or less tip over a global apple cart? I disagree.

“Life is grand!”

Quezon, Philippines

#3330 Oct 6, 2012
^ can above = can not (Correction)
No Obama 2012

Cebu, Philippines

#3332 Oct 7, 2012
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to all those is probably none. Know why? Their poor! But I do believe in the Constitution it says all men are created equal. But then again revisionist history even for the Constitution is not out the realm of the right wing.
Your thinking and memory is shot. The rich and powerful created the poor. The basis of the U.S. economy for decades was manufacturing and the strong middle class. Companies said be loyal to us your retirement is safe. Now they all went overseas, and the retirement funds gone through legal bullshite leaving people in devastated areas with no money or possibility of jobs.
Insult to injury these poor pissed at the Republicanism that caused this now turn Democratic but Republicans being what they are after taking everything now try to take their voting rights plus demonize the the poor they helped create.
Your laughable. On one hand you talk of Obama not creating jobs, million out of work even accuse him of cooking the books on job numbers then you talk of the rich being job creators. Ok where are the jobs these rich all so concerned patriotic "job creators" have created. Come on where are they. China?
No, the rich did not create poor people.
People create their lives according to their brains and ability.
To you that is not fair. You, therefore, believe in redistribution of wealth. Take from those who made it, and give to those who can't.
There is nothing wrong with welfare as long as it is fair and within reason.
You, however, think that all who have money must have had an unfair advantage.
When I made my money, I had no advantage from anyone, especially not from the government.
With your Marxist leanings, just how long do you think America, or any society/country would last with:
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."
You prefer to kill the geese that lay the golden eggs.

Americans are gracious with their charity, but one can not build a country on the backs of the gifted, talented, or any that succeed
by brains and/or hard work.
To do so would kill all innovation and progress, just as it did in central/east Europe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 2 min mrs_santos 13,138
c y t o t e c (Jun '14) 4 min elena29 297
Philippine government employers are lazy, incom... (Apr '11) 18 min Always Right 18
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 20 min kiraRA12 14,687
1-2month,preggy,,,, 59 min ihatewhatidid 132
looking for bi femme, lesbian na hindi pa out 1 hr kiraRA12 301
Catholics In Philippines Turn To Church To Cope... (Nov '13) 1 hr pazuzu 64
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 1 hr Jonathan aka JC 835
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 2 hr AVCM Retired 5,776
More from around the web