Click on an option to vote

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#2107 Sep 19, 2012
Fortunate Son 1968 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry best view. Tony Blair is gone and besides you have no military to speak of. But then again you Brits always had a thingy for wars and Empire building but no strength to hold onto what you stole. Remember The American Revolutionary well thirteen small Colonies and a hand full of rebels sent king georges boys packing with their tails between their legs.
Maybe you want America drawn down the tube by obama just like the UK well that ain't gonna happen.
American revolution was more of a civil war, Brit versus Brit. A revolution would have been the American Indians LOL!!Thirteen small colonies plus France, Spain and the Netherlands. Our traditional enemies fed up with constant whoppings decided to gang up on us by supplying you, still that's history. Our military may not compare with the big three USA, Russia and China but not surprising considering populations but remember we do have nuclear weapons and could put up a good show against most other countries, Just hope for more peace in the world. Personally would rather Blair was never Prime minister as he was too conservative. I am not worried as I can't lose on my feelings for the American election. I have had a bet on Romney so I win whoever is elected LOL!! By all means have pride in your country just remember you aren't the be all and end all to the rest of the world.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Sep 10

Find the bastards and pile on.

#2108 Sep 19, 2012
Americans are waking up in record numbers to the failed foreign policy of Barack Obama. His overall approval on foreign policy is now at its lowest ever and only 40% of independents approve of it. In the last week Obama's appeasement foreign policy has backfired and our assets abroad are u see attack. This is why trying to pacify our enemies never works!! Can you believe obama sent a unarmend British Firm to protect American diplomats who abided by the "no bullets" Rules of Engagement (ROE) he wanted. There goes our english allies.. you realize we are paying for them too...no bullets. he must be on crack ????? According to Breitbart News and sources in the intelligence community

“Land of Entrapment”

#2109 Sep 19, 2012
FOX NEWS Says

American Airlines (AMR) said on Tuesday it has notified more than 11,000 workers they could lose their jobs as part of its bankruptcy reorganization, and said it was cutting flights by one to two percent for the rest of September and October.
Great job obama!

“Land of Entrapment”

#2110 Sep 19, 2012
Intelligence sources tell Fox News that Al Qaeda, including an ex-Guantanamo detainee, is tied to the deadly attack on the US consulate in Libya, as obama official calls the strike a 'terrorist attack' for first time. Well its about time he wakes up. So it had nothing to do with the video like Mitt Romney has said all along..

“Land of Entrapment”

#2111 Sep 19, 2012
One week later, after lying to America about the massacre in Libya, obama and his cronies finally admitted that the attack on our embassy was an act of terror. Forever afraid to offend the terrorists obama and his cohorts refused to acknowledge that the murder of our ambassador and others was pulled of by al-Qaeda, instead using the liberal media to spread a ridiculous lie that it was because of an obscure film. When will the lies and deception end?? Proves Romney spoke the truth after all.
NO TO MITT ROMNEY

Victorville, CA

#2113 Sep 19, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
The problem with Romney is he openly support reducing the taxes for the rich when the nation is in dire need to balance its budgets. What's a little bitty tax more of their multi millions yearly income when they already more than enough for mere mortal to live on for many lifetimes. That's irrational self preservation.
Thats why richs people given him plenty of money for his campaign kitty because if Mitt Romney win they've protected. While the poor people going to the dog! HIS WELL DONE THROW HIM TO THE DOG!
NO TO MITT ROMNEY

Victorville, CA

#2114 Sep 19, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
<quoted text> Well I know for a fact also that Obama and his Feds have been pumping weall street with public money which enriched the already very rich, Obama is not actually coming out clean on the endless misuse of taxpayers moneys and that evil deed is proven while Romney is still untested and unproven idiot as a chief of a country like the corrupt but almost undetectable, USA..
President Obama didn't hide that yes, The government bail them out because that is the only way for this country to be protected. If the government didn't bail them out they're going bankrupt and this country will collapse!

When the government bail out these business I don't like it either because thats the taxespayer money they're using. But, I'm glad the government done that otherwise the entire America went to the dog!
NO TO MITT ROMNEY

Victorville, CA

#2115 Sep 19, 2012
I was watching the news and I saw video playing Mitt Romney family receiving walfare when they first come over here. This is what his mother saying! If they're receiving welfare before they got richs why is it he is anti-poor!

I'am not going to vote for somebody who is anti-poor! You're done. Get over it pack your suitcase and go back to your church wait for your donation. To make you more richs....

“Land of Entrapment”

#2116 Sep 19, 2012
BY ORDER OF THE NEW OBAMANATION...
1. Immediately, all forms of communication including TV, cable, radio, Internet, newspapers, magazines, all publishing will abide by strict guidelines which will be set forth in future communications.
2. Immediately, all references to history of the former "America," also known as "U.S.A." are to be confiscated and destroyed. History of Obamanation begins today. This includes books, DVD's-CDs/tapes, newspapers, magazines, etc.
3. Immediately, any subject or entity that flies the former red-white-blue flag with stars, formerly referred to under many names, including "The Grand Old Flag" will be arrested and punished in guidelines to be further set forth. This includes wearing any clothing or lapel pins, etc. The new black flag of Obamanation will be flown at all houses, public and private institutions.
4. The new state Obamanation religion guidelines will be set forth in coming communications, including guideline...s for subject dress and individual behavior.
5. All firearms and weapons, including those used for hunting purposes such as crossbows, bows and arrows, slingshots, etc., must be turned into the local Obamanation Army/Police offices.
6. Photo ID will be required to be on your person at all times, until the microchip is available to be implanted in all subjects.
7. Criminal activity set forth in further guidelines will be dealt with immediately by judges appointed by Obamanation.
8. The former currency will be active until replacement by the new currency. All gold, silver and other forms of hard currency will be turned in when the new currency is available and will be paid at a rate set forth by Obamanation. Penalties for failure to do so will be swift and harsh.
No Obama 2012

Philippines

#2117 Sep 19, 2012
NO TO MITT ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama didn't hide that yes, The government bail them out because that is the only way for this country to be protected. If the government didn't bail them out they're going bankrupt and this country will collapse!
When the government bail out these business I don't like it either because thats the taxespayer money they're using. But, I'm glad the government done that otherwise the entire America went to the dog!
You are such a hypocrite, as well as a total fool, in addition to being illiterate.
All you yap about is Romney giving tax breaks to the real Americans who create jobs for simpletons like you, but you praise Obumbo for giving money and breaks to his cronies.
You should be deported back to your Manila slum.
I will suggest it to President Romney ;)

“Land of Entrapment”

#2118 Sep 19, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a hypocrite, as well as a total fool, in addition to being illiterate.
All you yap about is Romney giving tax breaks to the real Americans who create jobs for simpletons like you, but you praise Obumbo for giving money and breaks to his cronies.
You should be deported back to your Manila slum.
I will suggest it to President Romney ;)
Go ahead and just ask her or any lib How many jobs do poor people create. Zero like oboso.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#2119 Sep 19, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>He signed a pledge with an outside, lobbyist.... promising, not to raise any taxes, no matter how it effects our economy.....
you said that already. fcuking parrot
No Obama 2012

Philippines

#2120 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Go ahead and just ask her or any lib How many jobs do poor people create. Zero like oboso.
Asking that poor child anything would be like asking an earthworm.
America's economy, jobs, and prosperity is collapsing under the rule of her messiah, Obumbo, but she is misguided by fools and pop culture.
She expects to get her's from Obumbo's plan of redistribution.
She needs to meet a few older citizens of central Europe, and ask them how it worked out for them.
If it was so good, why did they shoot people that tried to escape?
heres KENNY

Makati City, Philippines

#2121 Sep 19, 2012
NO TO MITT ROMNEY wrote:
I was watching the news and I saw video playing Mitt Romney family receiving walfare when they first come over here. This is what his mother saying! If they're receiving welfare before they got richs why is it he is anti-poor!
I'am not going to vote for somebody who is anti-poor! You're done. Get over it pack your suitcase and go back to your church wait for your donation. To make you more richs....
So you will vote Obama because he is pro-poor ?? because he gives money and benefits not only to those who can not work but also those who choose not to work ? you are just as retarded as that wanker damien Stipic - are you his mother ???? or one of his MANY wives ?????

“Land of Entrapment”

#2122 Sep 19, 2012
Our US Ambassador to Libya was dragged through the streets and tortured before being murdered. Here is our American Ambassador, J. Christopher Stevens, diplomat, father, husband, and American Citizen, being dragged through the streets of Benghazi, and our President does NOTHING!... except go to Las Vegas for a fundraiser, plus two more today.
To most Americans this is an act of war. To our Muslim-sympathizing president, it's apparently just another act of 'office violence' like Fort Hood. He and our Secy of State have already apologized for the movie which allegedly 'insults Islam'and will soon send them another $6.3 Billion in foreign aid. This is as sad as it gets.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2123 Sep 19, 2012
FOX NEWS Says
American Airlines (AMR) said on Tuesday it has notified more than 11,000 workers they could lose their jobs as part of its bankruptcy reorganization, and said it was cutting flights by one to two percent for the rest of September and October.
Great job obama!
Hard to understand, with the current, very high fares.....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2124 Sep 19, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
you said that already. fcuking parrot
Fun to be small, but so brave, from 10.000 miles away, eh?

“Land of Entrapment”

#2125 Sep 19, 2012
NO TO MITT ROMNEY wrote:
You see now buying votes is not just a Philippine thing. So obamas buying votes with welfare and, the 47% and you were so against the fake President from Cebu GMA. See you are the FAKE!
"toilet cleaner."
No Obama 2012

Philippines

#2126 Sep 19, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to understand, with the current, very high fares.....
I imagine that everything in life is hard for you to understand.
You should hook-up with the toilet cleaner and do a comedy routine
as "Dumb and Dumber", hahaha

“Nuke the mother fcukers ”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2127 Sep 19, 2012
heres KENNY wrote:
<quoted text>
So you will vote Obama because he is pro-poor ?? because he gives money and benefits not only to those who can not work but also those who choose not to work ? you are just as retarded as that wanker damien Stipic - are you his mother ???? or one of his MANY wives ?????
are we going to fcuking play this little game all over again kenny lawry hey kenny lawry i hear that dog loves being smacked around the face would be very wise to keep checking those in comming calls kenny fcuking warned about putting my name up in this forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 17 min Epal ako eh 12,655
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 24 min Friend of Ame 7,745
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 30 min kelvin 7,844
one night stand 1 hr Darla 86
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr amc 4,330
Pampalaglag Abortion 1 hr ihatewhatidid 231
Sleeping Dinosaur In The Southern Philippines (Feb '09) 1 hr dreamer 26

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE