ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1586 Jan 19, 2013
KulatJr wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias.
Are you as old as former President Elpidio Quirino? Hahaha...
You keep on saying that Philippines is the Far East!!!
For your info Elias, Philippines is a South East Asian Nation. That's the reason why Philippines is a member of the ASEAN.
If you want you can look for a group called AFEAN. Hahaha...
You asked where is my proof that Jerusalem is the geographical center. Well, read it in your Bible. Open your Bible at Ezekiel 5:5.
Enjoy reading!!!
Kulat Spurious Witness,

The Philippines is in the Far East and not the Philippines is the Far East!!! And the Philippines is the biblical Far East and not the Philippines is the Far East!!! These are the truth which you should not twist in your lack of understanding!!!

Where exactly in the vast Far East would the messenger begin preaching God's words so that people from Catholicism and Protestantism would be set free? There may be many countries like Japan, Burma, Indonesia, and Korea which also lie in the area known as the Far East, but the Bible gives a further prophecy which dramatically narrows the range of places in which the prophecy would occur:

"Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD; exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea. From the ends of the earth we hear singing." (Is. 24:15-16, New International Version)

So, the fulfillment of the prophecy of the preacher from the Far East and the children of God would be in a nation composed of islands that recognize the God of the Bible or the God of Israel.

The Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) upholds that the fulfillment of this prophesied messenger is Brother Felix Y. Manalo, the man who began preaching the Church of Christ in the Philippines.

Is the Philippines--where the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) was preached by Brother Felix Y. Manalo--a country in the Far East composed of islands? According to World History, "The Philippines were Spain's share of the first colonizing movement in the Far East; the name means the 'islands of Philip.'" (vol. 2, p. 445)

The biblical Far East which is the Philippines is being referred to as "islands of the sea" where the God of Israel is being worshipped!!! Only from the Philippines did the Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) came out!!! The Philippines is therefore the biblical Far East!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1587 Jan 19, 2013
KulatJr wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias.
For your info Elias, Philippines is a South East Asian Nation. That's the reason why Philippines is a member of the ASEAN.
You asked where is my proof that Jerusalem is the geographical center. Well, read it in your Bible. Open your Bible at Ezekiel 5:5.
Enjoy reading!!!
Kulat Spurious Witness,

It is correct that the Philippines is geographically located in Southeast Asia thus making Her a Southeast Asian Nation!!! But nations located geographically in Southeast Asia are also located geographically in the Far East!!! And the vast Far East and the vast Southeast Asia are where the Philippines are located geographically!!!

You and your cult have a very poor understanding of geography!!! For it does not mean that if the Philippines is geographically located in Southeast Asia, She is no longer geographically located in the Far East!!!

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1588 Jan 19, 2013
KulatJr wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias.
Enjoy reading!!!
Kulat Spurious Witness,

I never said that the Philippines is the Far East but the Philippines is in the Far East and here's the repost:

XXXXXXXXXXXX

ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>

KulatJr,
Of course, it is accepted!!! The whole world knows that the Philippines is in the Far East and not only Western Europe knows about it!!! Only the Jehovah Witnesses think that the Philippines is "the Far East of Europe" and not the whole world!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
XXXXXXXX

I know that you and Jehovah's Witnesses have low I.Q.s but I will not let go of your twistings!!!

All Jehovah's Witnesses must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1589 Jan 19, 2013
KulatJr wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias.
Where did you get your comment that "the whole world knows that the Philippines is the Far East". Hahaha...
The solid proof that anyone can't deny is that Philippines is a South East Asian nation not Far East. That is the reasong why Philippines is a member of an association called ASEAN. Not even you Elias, can't deny this fact. Hahaha...
If you want to distort the said fact, you can create your own association and name it as AFEAN(Association of Far East Asian Nation). Hahaha...
You can't show any proof just a spoof. Hahaha...
Kulat Ignoy Witness,

Only Jehovah's Witnesses do not know that the Philippines is in the Far East!!! Most member nations of ASEAN are in the Far East and to which Southeast Asia is a part and parcel of!!!

All Jehovah's Witnesses have poor knowledge of geography and history!!! They must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1591 Jan 19, 2013
Lmfao! No wonder people join an then leave INC in droves which explains why they can never give accurate membership numbers.

Silly cult
dsb

Heinsberg, Germany

#1592 Jan 20, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
It is your DNA which created a new globe called "PURGATORY"!!! It is not in the Bible and the Vatican Church cannot even give its exact location!!!
Now, would you please show its exact location???
Improve your low I.Q.!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of his own hallucinations,

you are looking for the entry of "purgatory"?
Well, the answer to this is easy: you can find the entry of "purgatory" in that hollow space between your ears.
Life is what you make it - too sad that you made it hollow.

Louisville, KY

#1593 Jan 20, 2013
We have no reliable historical proof that Jesus even existed and if he did he certainly didn't create a church. The term church didn't even exist in the first or second century. Peter ( if he existed ) would have said, hey that's great Jesus but what's a church? Lol!

The term church came much after the time of Jesus was said to be on earth.

We now or a fact early first century Christians believed Jesus was God. We have their writings and documentation of their debates with Jewish Rabbis and Hellenistic religious leaders. " Christ is the only true God! Said the Christians as they were put to death and these words continued from their blasphemous mouths until their head fell. " From the Jewish record of a Rabbi watching the execution of Christians in the year 92 AD a mere 60 or less years from the so called crucifixition of Jesus.

Clearly the early Christians believed him to be God.

:)
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church?
A Mormon Church authority
Real Shaelyn Shumaker
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1594 Jan 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lmfao! No wonder people join an then leave INC in droves which explains why they can never give accurate membership numbers.
Silly cult
Base Atheist,

Here's what Dr. Reed of the University of California, in the US, in his work published in 1990 said:

" ... the INC has been trabsformed into the most dynamic and powerful indigenous belief system in the Philippines. Growing at a phenomenal rate ... this upstart community of faith may have recently surpassed Islam as the nations's second largest religion.... Indeed the INC ... may be the most successful form of 'Indigenous Christianity emanating from the Third World in this century."

Reference:[ Reed, Robert R., ed. Patterns of Migration in Southeast Asia, Berkeley, CA: Centers for South and Southeast Asia Studies, 1990, pp. 154-155]

In 2001, Dr. Robert Reed updated on the Iglesia Ni Cristo, describing its spread and progress worldwide as "from an obscure Philippine faith to a global belief system." Its strides, even in the US, "has been nothing less than spectacular".

Reference:(Jounal of the Humanities and School Sciences of Southeast Asia and Ocenia, 2001.)

Dr. Arthur Leonard Tuggy, a baptist preacher who had this to say:

"Independent churches have sprung into vigorous life in many, if not all, countries in the Third World. One of the largest, wealthiest, and most powerful of these is the rapidly growing Iglesia Ni Cristo in the Philippines ... And it has grown by leaps and bounds to a place where it now rivals in size the entire Protestant community in the Philippines."

Reference:(Iglesia Ni Cristo: A Study in Independent Church Dynamics, Quezon City, Philippines: Conservative Baptist Publishing, Inc. 1976, p.vii)

The same Baptist author further stressed in his book that:

"On the world-wide scene its significance is great, primarily because of its size and wealth. The Iglesia Ni Cristo is the largest [non-mission related] independent church in Asia."

Reference:(Iglesia Ni Cristo: A Study in Independent Church Dynamics, Quezon City, Philippines: Conservative Baptist Publishing, Inc. 1976, p.244)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1595 Jan 20, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
"True follower" of his own hallucinations,
you are looking for the entry of "purgatory"?
Well, the answer to this is easy: you can find the entry of "purgatory" in that hollow space between your ears.
Life is what you make it - too sad that you made it hollow.
Dog Behavior,

Purgatory is a fabrication of your DNA!!! In his book, I Was A Priest, former priest Lucien Vinet discloses:

"Purgatory, like Mass, has no foundation in Holy Scripture. Christ and the first Christians never talked about it and never knew of its supposed existence." (p. 44)

Even practicing priests confirm the lack of scriptural proof to support the belief. In Purgatory: Doctrine of Comfort and Hope, author Joseph Kenney admits that, "Nowhere in the Scripture does the word, "Purgatory", occur" (p. 2). He also admits that scriptural references to purgatory are but few. What is available, he says, are "inklings" from the New Testament, but only because they are brusquely twisted and exaggerated to establish anything closely related to the concept of purgatory. But for the most part, the purgatory doctrine does not have anything much to rely on but a passage from II Maccabees, which is an apocryphal Jewish writing and is not a part of the inspired word of God. Thus, "In the last analysis, " Kenney says, "the Catholic doctrine does not rest on any direct Scriptural proof but on tradtion." (p.3)

Such disclosure makes it understandable why many ask the same question posed by author Loraine Boettner, who wrote:

"The doctrine was proclaimed an article of faith in 1438, by the Council of Florence, and was later confirmed by the Council of Trent, in 1548. But does any intelligent person believe that if such a palce as purgatory is described in the Bible it would have taken the church fathers 600 years to discover it, and another 1,000 years to confirm it?" (Roman Catholicism, p. 229)

In addition, Boettner goes on to quote several other authors who are equally disgusted with the Catholic teaching on purgatory, calling it nothing more than a "gigantic fraud," and a "colossal racket" meant to extort large sums of money from the bereaved at a time when their hearts are sore and are least able to think logically about such matters (Ibid., p.224).

In fairness, conscious efforts have been undertaken by the Catholic Church to somewhat appease its detractors as what is evident in most recent writings of Catholic defenders. An example of this is Joseph Kenney's work that we have previously quoted. In its closing part, less emphasis was laid on indulgences and the Mass as a means of helping the souls in purgatory. Instead, the stress was on the supposed significance of prayers for the dead (Purgatory: Doctrine of Comfort and Hope, p.7).

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1596 Jan 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
We have no reliable historical proof that Jesus even existed and if he did he certainly didn't create a church. The term church didn't even exist in the first or second century. Peter ( if he existed ) would have said, hey that's great Jesus but what's a church? Lol!
The term church came much after the time of Jesus was said to be on earth.
We now or a fact early first century Christians believed Jesus was God. We have their writings and documentation of their debates with Jewish Rabbis and Hellenistic religious leaders. " Christ is the only true God! Said the Christians as they were put to death and these words continued from their blasphemous mouths until their head fell. " From the Jewish record of a Rabbi watching the execution of Christians in the year 92 AD a mere 60 or less years from the so called crucifixition of Jesus.
Clearly the early Christians believed him to be God.
:)
<quoted text>
Base Atheist,

Your post is nothing but an expression of the emptiness of your skull!!!

"5. Did Jesus Christ establish a Church? Yes, from all history, both secular and profane, as well as from the Bible considered as a human document, we learn that Jesus Christ established a Church, which from the earliest times has been called after Him the Christian Church or the Church of Christ."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 442-443. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"This Church, founded and organized by Christ and preached by the apostles is the Church of Christ....It is the only true Church, and the one which God orders all men to join."

Reference:[Cassilly, Francis B., S.J. Religion: Doctrine and Practice. For Use in Catholic High Schools pp. 329-330. Twelfth and Revised Edition. USA: Loyola University Press, 1926

"....the Church of Christ today must be in nature, in power, in teaching, what it was when it served men through the twelve apostles. It is to this Church that all are obliged to belong in order to be saved. Those people who, though doubtful, deliberately refuse to join it, cannot be saved."

Reference:(Father Smith Instructs Jackson, pp. 60-61)

A Presbyterian author says:

"The very earliest Christians did not say directly that Jesus is God or that God is Jesus."

"Hindi tuwirang sinabi ng mga pinakaunang Cristiano na si Jesus ay Diyos o na ang Diyos ay si Jesus."
Reference: Guthrie, Shirley C., Jr. Christian Doctrine, p. 94. Virginia, USA: CLC Press, 1968.

You are totally brainless!!! Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Lexington, KY

#1597 Jan 20, 2013
Early Christians went to their deaths screaming Jesus is god.

Sorry but it is historically accurate.

Lexington, KY

#1598 Jan 20, 2013
Look up Romans 10:13 and Joel 2:32 ok retard? Just one of several times the so called Paul steals word for word descriptions of Yahweh from the Torah and uses them to describe Jesus.

No wonder Jews were furious at Christians and had them sent screaming Jesus is god to their deaths.

You want even more examples retard? I can run early Christian history in your retarded face all day.
KulatJr

Makati, Philippines

#1599 Jan 21, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kulat Spurious Witness,
I never said that the Philippines is the Far East but the Philippines is in the Far East and here's the repost:
XXXXXXXXXXXX
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
KulatJr,
Of course, it is accepted!!! The whole world knows that the Philippines is in the Far East and not only Western Europe knows about it!!! Only the Jehovah Witnesses think that the Philippines is "the Far East of Europe" and not the whole world!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
XXXXXXXX
I know that you and Jehovah's Witnesses have low I.Q.s but I will not let go of your twistings!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Elias.

Only you INC1914 were insisting that Philippines is at the Far East. No one here believes you that ilussion of yours. Hahaha...

Who should the people and world believe you who has no authority to say such things or Mr. Carlos P. Romulo, who said and declared that georaphically speaking, Philippines is a South East Asian country not Far East Asian?

Clearly you're a LIAR, Elias.

No one believe your LIES in this Forum. Hahaha...

Again, do you accept my challenge, or would you continually run like a chicken? You are really a COWARD Elias!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1600 Jan 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Early Christians went to their deaths screaming Jesus is god.
Sorry but it is historically accurate.
Base Cretin,

From the first verse of Genesis up to the last verse of Revelation, there is no mention that Christ is God!!! Biblical scholars admitted the following:

"We read the Gospels and the book of Acts in the light of our understanding of the pre-existence and the incarnation of God the Son. However, the early Christians had no such concepts in their minds. They had no doctrine of the deity of Christ ..."

"Binasa natin ang mga Ebanghelyo at ang aklat ng mga Gawa sa liwanag ng ating pagkaunawa sa pre-eksistensiya at sa pagkakatawang-tao ng Diyos Anak. Subalit, ang mga unang Cristiano ay walang gayong konsepto sa kanilang mga isipan. Wala silang doktrina tungkol sa pagka-Diyos ni Cristo ..."

Reference: Ladd, George E. The Young Church: Acts of the Apostles, p. 48. London: Lutterworth Press; New York and Nashville: Abingdon Press, 1964.

"The New Testament writers do not even ordinarily speak of Jesus as 'God'..."

"Ni hindi man lamang karaniwang binabanggit ng mga manunulat ng Bagong Tipan ang tungkol kay Jesus bilang 'Diyos'..."

Reference: McBrien, Richard P. Catholicism. Third Edition. p. 346. Great Britain: Geoffrey Chapman, 1994.

All Catholic, Atheist, and Protestant ignoramus must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1601 Jan 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Look up Romans 10:13 and Joel 2:32 ok retard? Just one of several times the so called Paul steals word for word descriptions of Yahweh from the Torah and uses them to describe Jesus.
No wonder Jews were furious at Christians and had them sent screaming Jesus is god to their deaths.
You want even more examples retard? I can run early Christian history in your retarded face all day.
Base Cretin,

Your brain has no capacity to understand the Bible!!! If Jesus Christ was already believed by the early Church of Christ members as God, then, there is no need to fabricate a doctrine saying such:

"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicaea, that the [Catholic} Church defined for us that it was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God."

Reference:(Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)

All Roman Catholic, Atheists, and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1602 Jan 21, 2013
KulatJr wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias.
Only you INC1914 were insisting that Philippines is at the Far East. No one here believes you that ilussion of yours. Hahaha...
Who should the people and world believe you who has no authority to say such things or Mr. Carlos P. Romulo, who said and declared that georaphically speaking, Philippines is a South East Asian country not Far East Asian?
Clearly you're a LIAR, Elias.
No one believe your LIES in this Forum. Hahaha...
Again, do you accept my challenge, or would you continually run like a chicken? You are really a COWARD Elias!
Kulat Spurious Witness,

The Philippines is indeed in the Far East and is in the southeast of Asia and the Far East!!! Jehovah's Witnesses have no understanding of these geographical facts!!!

All your challenges have been accepted and your ignorance exposed!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Chicago, IL

#1603 Jan 21, 2013
Hey maybe Manalo have out free haircuts to lure people into his retarded cult! After all the angel of the east didn't even know the bible and had to go to America to learn from Protestants!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
KulatJr

Asia/Pacific Region

#1604 Jan 21, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kulat Spurious Witness,
The Philippines is indeed in the Far East and is in the southeast of Asia and the Far East!!! Jehovah's Witnesses have no understanding of these geographical facts!!!
All your challenges have been accepted and your ignorance exposed!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Elias.

Even geographical experts confirm that Philippines is in the South East Asian region not Far East. Hahaha...

Geographical fact and Biblical fact shows that your beloved FALSE RELIGION'S(Iglesia ni Manalo) claim, was all based on LIES and DECEPTION. Hahaha...

What ever you say in this thread Elias, has no bearing. YOU ARE A LIAR JUST LIKE YOUR FOUNDER. Hahaha...
KulatJr

Asia/Pacific Region

#1605 Jan 22, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
KulatJr,
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Dear Viewers of this thread.

You have seen how Elias can't really answer my challenge.
He can't deny the fact that his founder used only outside-the-Bible references and his answer above shows that he admitted that his reference came not from the Bible but from outside-the-Bible. Hahaha...

Elias.

It came straight from your mouth, that you don't base your teachings from the Bible. Hahaha...

This thread was answered since last year. But today it's FINISHED.

Let me do the honor of ENDING this thread for you Elias.

Here is the conclusion of this thread.

Elias Ibarra proved one thing about the topic of this thread "Iglesia Ni Cristo beliefs and practices". Elias proved that his religion's beliefs and practices were not base from the Bible, but came from outside-the-Bible references.

You have seen from this thread that Elias Ibarra can't answer all the challenges that proves that his beloved religion is also a false religion.

This proves that Elias Ibarra is a LIAR and a member of a FALSE RELIGION, which is Igelisa Ni Manalo 1914.

Elias. Since I have CLOSED this CASE, you can now CLOSE this thread.

Thank you for trying to prove your false doctrines.
Your trash talling didn't even help yo uprove your false claims.

CASE CLOSED and CLOSED THREAD. ;-)
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1606 Jan 23, 2013
KulatJr wrote:
<quoted text>
Elias.
Even geographical experts confirm that Philippines is in the South East Asian region not Far East. Hahaha...
Geographical fact and Biblical fact shows that your beloved FALSE RELIGION'S(Iglesia ni Manalo) claim, was all based on LIES and DECEPTION. Hahaha...
What ever you say in this thread Elias, has no bearing. YOU ARE A LIAR JUST LIKE YOUR FOUNDER. Hahaha...
To: The Public

You have to take notice of this ignorant Jehovah's Witnesses member whose knowledge about geography is so warped!!! He thinks that since the Philippines is a part of Southeast Asia, the country no longer exists in the Far East!!!

Be aware of the low I.Q. of Jehovah's Witnesses!!!

The Jehovah's Witnesses is a shame to America because the cult represents what is wrong with America!!! Preaching without understanding because they are not sent by God!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 7 min danmac 10,917
wanted textmate sexmate (Mar '14) 7 min april_ugly2014 4,366
Looking for trusted abortionist (Feb '14) 28 min Maiia 789
open adoption for unborn baby /sambot lampin (Mar '13) 55 min vhina 307
Philippines and Vatican release Pope Francis po... 56 min Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 70
NEWSFLASH!! INM cult trouble in New York! 1 hr Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 189
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 1 hr AVCM Retired 3,174
Dr. Fredli's Group of Philippine Abortion Doctors (Feb '14) 1 hr Arianne 627
Iglesia ni Cristo is a scam (Mar '12) 2 hr INC - Ipis ni Culto 6,119
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Philippines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••