ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#918 Jan 17, 2013
Complete listing of grandiose and beautiful chapels dedicated by the Iglesia ni Cristo to the Almighty God for the month of November 2012 alone:
1. Locale of Longa-og, Sto. Tomas, Ecclesiastical District of Davao del Norte.
2. Locale of Inaban, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Vizcaya.
3. Locale of Malonoy, Dau, Ecclesiastical District of Capiz.
4. Locale of Boalan, Ecclesiastical District of Zamboanga Central.
5. Locale of Tuao, Ecclesiastical District of Cagayan South.
6. Locale of Paniqui, Ecclesiastical District of Tarlac North.
7. Locale of Andres Bonifacio, Llaneras, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Ecija North.
8. Locale of Kabatuhan, Labo, Ecclesiastical District of Camarines Norte.
9. Locale of Natividad, Ecclesiastical District of Pangasinan.
10. Locale of Taculing, Bacolod City, Ecclesiastical District of Negros Occidental.
11. Locale of Mayngaway, San Andres, Ecclesiastical District of Catanduanes.
12. Locale of Carigara, Ecclesiastical District of Leyte East.
13. Locale of Isabel, Ecclesiastical District of Leyte West.
14. Locale of Real, Ecclesiastical District of Quezon North.
15. Locale of Jolo, Sulu, Ecclesiastical District of Zamboanga Central.

Chapels purchased and dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo overseas will be reported under a sepcor!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#919 Jan 17, 2013
Grandiose and beautiful chapels dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) for the ending month of December 2012:

1. Locale of Tenan, Ipil, Ecclesiastical District of Zamboanga Central.

2. Locale of Washington D.C., Ecclesiastical District of Northeastern Seaboard.

3. Locale of Miami, Florida, Ecclesiastical District of Southeastern Seaboard.

4. Locale of Bamban, Ecclesiastical District of Tarlac South.

5. Locale of Tangkaran, Ecclesiastical District of Tarlac North.

6. Locale of Ondoy, Ibajay, Ecclesiastical District of Aklan.

7. Locale of Veruela, Ecclesiastical District of
Agusan del Sur.

8. Locale of Pili, Ecclesiastical District of Camarines Sur.

9. Locale of Yumbing, Camiguin, Ecclesiastical District of Misamis Oriental.

10. Locale of San Sebastian, San Luis, Ecclesiastical District of Pampanga.

11. Locale of Dolores, Ecclesiastical District of Tarlac South.

12. Locale of Pinaod, San Ildefonso, Ecclesiastical District of Bulacan North.

13. Locale of Lipa City, Ecclesiastical District of Batangas (Enlarged and renovated to accomodate new converts).

14. Locale of Bascaran, Ecclesiastical District of Nueva Vizcaya.

Note:

For the month of January 2013, three grandiose and beautiful chapels are already in my listing and which were dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! More and more chapels will be dedicated to God for this month alone because the Iglesia ni Cristo is not a part of those which are undergoing "Great Religious Recession" but only Catholicism and Protestantism!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#920 Jan 17, 2013
Yet the Manalo family stood by as the Louisville all spanish speaking chapel closed, a chapel forced to rent out a former strip club but had to close it's doors because they couldn't pay the rent. The minister begged for funding and was turned down by the Manalo family church.

Pitiful.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#921 Jan 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yet the Manalo family stood by as the Louisvilleclosed, a chapel forced to rent out a former strip club but had to close it's doors because they couldn't pay the rent. The minister begged for funding and was turned down by the Manalo family church.
Pitiful.
Base Typhoid,

Only brainless people such as you would say that there is such a things as "all spanish speaking chapel"!!! Your sicknesses are still very evident!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Louisville, KY

#924 Jan 19, 2013
Truck stop cross dresser Shaelyn.

Why did the Manalo family allow this small chapel to close? Why did they refuse to give them the money they desperately needed to remain open?

I laugh at yet another INC chapel closing it's doors forever. The former INC minister turned atheist in Cebu was explaining to the Filipino free thinkers society there that the reason INC refuses to give membership numbers is because of the high tub around. People become disillusioned with their church and then they hear INC members blasting that church so out of curiosity they go attend INC for a while and are pressured to bring a friend or family member with them. Once there these visitors who are lured in give the church a boost in attendance.

Sadly only a small fraction of those people stay. Or they attend and study for a while but then fall away. even baptized members rarely remain members past 2 years. So the attendance numbers rise and fall dramatically from chapels being full one week to bare the next week. This is why they can't come up with a membership number.
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Base Typhoid,
Only brainless people such as you would say that there is such a things as "all spanish speaking chapel"!!! Your sicknesses are still very evident!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#925 Jan 19, 2013
As we all know, without filipino population, INC is a complete flop. Take away the filipinos and there would be hardly anyone left to follow INC. They would be lucky to have more than 5000 who are not filipino worldwide and most of them probably joined to get married.
Even in the Forest Hills, NY congregation, there are probably less than 30 people who are NOT filipino. Out of MILLIONS of people, thats all they can attract who are not filipino? What does that tell you? Pretty obvious!

Chicago, IL

#926 Jan 19, 2013
The non Filipino members are either there because they are appeasing their Filipino spouse or they have suffered a head injury.
Ozzy wrote:
As we all know, without filipino population, INC is a complete flop. Take away the filipinos and there would be hardly anyone left to follow INC. They would be lucky to have more than 5000 who are not filipino worldwide and most of them probably joined to get married.
Even in the Forest Hills, NY congregation, there are probably less than 30 people who are NOT filipino. Out of MILLIONS of people, thats all they can attract who are not filipino? What does that tell you? Pretty obvious!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#927 Jan 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Why did the Manalo family allow this small chapel to close? Why did they refuse to give them the money they desperately needed to remain open?
I laugh at yet another INC chapel closing it's doors forever. The former INC minister turned atheist in Cebu was explaining to the Filipino free thinkers society there that the reason INC refuses to give membership numbers is because of the high tub around. People become disillusioned with their church and then they hear INC members blasting that church so out of curiosity they go attend INC for a while and are pressured to bring a friend or family member with them. Once there these visitors who are lured in give the church a boost in attendance.
Sadly only a small fraction of those people stay. Or they attend and study for a while but then fall away. even baptized members rarely remain members past 2 years. So the attendance numbers rise and fall dramatically from chapels being full one week to bare the next week. This is why they can't come up with a membership number.
<quoted text>
Base Atheist,

No chapel of the Iglesia ni Cristo is closed except when it is being renovated or enlarged to accommodate new converts to the fold!!! But before it is done, a temporary place of worship is sought first for the continuity of serving God!!!

Meanwhile, here are some of the overseas-purchased chapels dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo:

1. Barcelona, Spain
Previous owner: Jehovah Witnesses
Seating capacity: 1, 350
Acreage/ Size: 49,352.50 square feet
2. Hamburg, Germany
Previous owner: Jehovah Witnesses
Seating capacity: 130
Acreage/Size: 10,764 square feet
3. Manchester, England
Previous Owner: Union Baptist Church
Seating capacity: 270
Acreage size: 7,378 square feet (edifice only)
4. Newport, Wales
Previous owner: Baptist Church
Seating capacity: 250
Acreage/Size: 13,189 square feet
5. Ibiza, Spain
Previous owner: BM4 Confort, S.L.
Seating Capacity: 140
Acreage/Size: 5,059.04 square feet
6. Toronto Central, Canada
Previous owner: Mount Dennis United Church
Seating capacity: 450
Acreage/Size: 23,800 square feet
7. Kent, Washington
Previous owner: Hansarang Korean Church
Seating capacity: 350
Acreage/Size: 2.2 acres

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#928 Jan 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Base Atheist,

Here's a recap of grandiose and beautiful chapels of the true Church of Christ dedicated to God for the month of October 2012 alone and the first one being a purchased multi-storey building with glass walls:

1. Locale of Hamamatsu, Japan.
2. Locale of Malonoy, Capiz.
3. Locale of Cheey, Calamian.
4. Locale of Mararigue, San Manuel, Isabela West.
5. Locale of San Isidro, Rosario, Batangas.
6. Locale of Pinaod, Bulacan North.
7. Locale of Alamada, Maguindanao.
8. Locale of Mulanay, Quezon South.
9. Locale of Canda, Quezon West.
10. Locale of Sipit, Bataan.
11. Locale of Boalan, Zamboanga Central.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#929 Jan 20, 2013
Ozzy wrote:
Ozzy,

You are into wishful thinking for:

"Today, the Iglesia counts among its ministers Americans, Britons, Italian[s], Germans, Africans, Europeans and other Asians---and even in mainland China, the Iglesia already has set up churches and its followers are growing daily."

Reference:("Felix Y. Manalo---111th Birth Anniversary; Erano G. Manalo---Golden Anniversary as Ordained Minister," Manila Bulletin, May 10, 1997)

"So dedicated are they as followers and so staunch is their drive to propagate their faith that the Iglesia Ni Cristo has every reason to flourish. Despite criticisms from religious skeptics and non-believers, the INC members hold steadfast to their convictions and continue to fulfill their mission, not with forlorn hope but with great confidence in their Maker who, they know, will help them succeed. Because they trust that where faith is, there cannot be failure."

Reference:("From Ridicule to Reverence, Manila Magazine, 1983)

God's messengers have particular tasks to perform which also attest to their God-given authority as true messenger. When Isaiah prophesied about Jesus, John the Baptist, and Apostle Paul, he stated the functions intended for them to fulfill. The work of the messenger of God in these last days was also mentioned in the prophecy of Isaiah--that is, to carry out God's purpose in bringing His righteousness to people:

"Calling a bird of prey from the east, the man eho executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it.

"Listen to Me, you stubborn-hearted, who are far from righteousness: I bring my salvation near, it shall not be far off; My salvation shall not linger. And I will place salvation in Zion, for Israel My glory." (Is. 46:11, 13, NKJV)

God said, "I bring My righteousness near," and "My salvation shall not linger." Therefore, the work that God gave His messenger is for man's salvation. Through this messenger who was liked to a bird of prey, God would bring His righteousness--the gospel, which is the power of God for salvation--near to people who are stubborn-hearted and far from righteousness:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

"For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written,'The just shall live by faith'." (Rom. 1:16-17, Ibid.)

There is no way that God's last work of salvation can be hindered!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Chicago, IL

#930 Jan 20, 2013
And the chapel in Louisville Kentucky has closed it's doors forever! How about that retard? Isn't it funny how the Manalo family turned their back on this fledging flock?

Yes the numbers of INC is difficult to obtain because of the high turn around! People start going to that cult and say fck this retarded sht!

They think the book of John was written by John the Baptist!
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#931 Jan 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
The non Filipino members are either there because they are appeasing their Filipino spouse or they have suffered a head injury.
<quoted text>
Base Atheist,

Only Catholics appease their popes!!! They pay cash to the Vatican after committing sins:

Pope Leo X (1513 to 1521)

Pope Leo X not only allowed, but encouraged worshippers to pay for their sins – literally. The corrupt religious leader was fond of putting prices on others' sins and requiring them to give him money in return for absolving their wrongdoings. Threatening that their souls would not be able to enter heaven if they didn't pay up, Leo X set sinner fines for crimes such as murder, incest and theft, "Pope Leo X: Opponent of the Reformation" (Compass Point Books, 2006).

Leo X was strictly against the Protestant Reformation, which was inspired by Martin Luther's argument against the church's unscrupulous methods of attaining funds based on people's fears of not getting into heaven, according to "Pope Leo X."

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Chicago, IL

#932 Jan 20, 2013
I didn't say anything about appeasing popes retard! Did the retarded voices in your head tell you that? What a retard in a retarded cult names Iglesia Ni Retardo!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Base Atheist,
Only Catholics appease their popes!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#933 Jan 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I didn't say anything about appeasing popes retard! Did the retarded voices in your head tell you that? What a retard in a retarded cult names Iglesia Ni Retardo!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
<quoted text>
Base Atheist,

Why??? Did I say that you posted about appeasing popes!!! You are really incapable of understanding English!!! You have a retarded brain!!!

This Roman Catholic pope was into the bestiality of the retarded while known as "VICARIVS FILII DEI" which is equal to the scary number 666 in the Book of Revelation:

Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

All Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Atheists, and Protestants must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Lexington, KY

#934 Jan 20, 2013
That retard Elias is a feeble brained turd muncher. I talk about the few non Filipino members of his cult Iglesia ni Retardo and he starts babbling about the pope! What a retard! That must be why INC can only get like 7% of the Philippines population to join up!

Who wants to join a retarded cult that says an uneducated barber was an effing angel?!! Only a retard would join a church like that!

Iglesia Ni Retardo
dsb

Heinsberg, Germany

#935 Jan 20, 2013
In Europe the Iglesia ni Retardo is totally insignificant and in fact unknown: go and ask somebody about INC and they will ask you whether they play rap or techno.
There are surely lots of mentally deficient people over here, but even those mentally deficient people aren´t stupid enough to join a waste as the INC-Club is.
Everything else is just the wishful thinking of that ridiculous criminal organisation named INC-Club.
Nothing to worry about here.
And this won´t change.
Definetely!
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#936 Jan 20, 2013
The INC church in Hogansburg, NY closed its doors because they could not gain any members. At the time, I remember seeing it but had never heard of it and did not pay attention to it...until I met my wife. The church didnt even last a year there. There is hardly any filipino population in that area so there was no way it would survive because no one is going to believe in their nonsense....not even the stupid rednecks that live up there.
dsb

Heinsberg, Germany

#937 Jan 20, 2013
Yes, one has to be a total wreck to join that garbage named INC-Club.
The intrigues of that mendacious organisation can be seen from afar!
One only has to use his own eyes and look!
By the way, I was asking myself with what money the company `Telecall Discount Communication´ was founded in 8904 Aesch ZH, Switzerland in 1996.
The proprietaries were Jesse Manalo and Erano Manalo.
2001 the company was deleted.
For one or another reason Switzerland seems to attract people from the Philippines. Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos also have also been very fond of that small country in the heart of Europe.
Ozzy

Hudson, NY

#938 Jan 20, 2013
DSB
My guess would be that it is easy to hide the money they get in Swiss bank accounts and then because of that, more than likely a business opportunity arose. Im just waiting for the day that Manalos step away from the church and leave it in the hands of the INC administration. They will be living a curious, yet posh life in South Dakota all thanks to the INC membership. INC members will be wondering what happened as all those purchased chapels will end up as empty buildings or other businesses, maybe rental property to keep the money flowing for the Manalo family, just like the dome hahaha
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#941 Jan 25, 2013
The "Ang Dating Daan" cult of K.Y. J.Eli Fernando Soriano had already crumbled to pieces and feces!!! There is a split after the pseudo-preacher was discovered to be stealing money from its treasury and depositing the same in Switzerland banks!!!

Woe to this man who will die away from the Philippines and most probably, underneath the loin and groin of the Brazilian cows!!! No amount of twisting from the cult's apologetics would erase the fact that the old woman who swallowed the fly is still wanted by the INTERPOL!!!

All A.D.D. must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philippines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for bi femme, lesbian na hindi pa out 12 min Ladyling 302
wanted textmate sexmate (Apr '14) 31 min kiss 13,140
Bifemme only 42 min Diana 10
anybody here in manila,girls looking for lesbia... (Jul '13) 1 hr Duffyduck 14,689
c y t o t e c (Jun '14) 1 hr elena29 297
Philippine government employers are lazy, incom... (Apr '11) 1 hr Always Right 18
1-2month,preggy,,,, 2 hr ihatewhatidid 132
Wanted girl sexmate (Jun '14) 2 hr Jonathan aka JC 835
why i hate philippines and pinoy people!!!!! (Oct '12) 3 hr AVCM Retired 5,776
More from around the web