Paraguay recognises 'free' Palestinian state

Jan 28, 2011 Full story: Daily Times

ASUNCION: Paraguay has recognised a 'free and independent' Palestinian state within its 1967 borders, the ministry of foreign affairs said Friday.

Full Story
Zandor

Asunción, Paraguay

#1 Jan 29, 2011
The bandit racist state of Israel looses again.

However since Israel ( that shitty little country ) has the USA in its pocket, it really doesn't matter, does it?

Nevertheless

Viva Paraguay!

Fuerte Palestine!
goldfuchs

Vina Del Mar, Chile

#2 Jan 29, 2011
Don't name this arabs palestinians. they are not a nation and never were. they are just folowers of ancient arab conqerors, who would like to grab the land that doesn't belong to them. They never want a peace with Israel. They hate Israel much more than they love their children. Ask yourself, why arabs live in Israel as citisens ,but jew can't live in muslim world as equal? Why more than 20% of Israel population are arabs, but jews don't have rights to live in West Bank (Judea and Samaria). What rights have arabs to name East Yerusalem as their capital. If jews live in Brooklyn, does it give them rights to make Brooklyn officially and internationally recognized as a capital?
I'm sick and tired to hear this every day BS
Zandor

Asunción, Paraguay

#3 Jan 29, 2011
By what right do a bunch of racist Ashkenazi "Jews" from Russia have robbing the Palestinians of their homeland?

The Ashkenazi are no more Jewish than I am. They are an obnoxious tribe of converts, whose ancestors come from Minsk.

The Ashkenazi "Jews" have been kicked out of every country they have lived in.

The Ashkenazi are nothing other than a plague of parasitic Gypsies.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Zandor wrote:
The bandit racist state of Israel looses again.
However since Israel ( that shitty little country ) has the USA in its pocket, it really doesn't matter, does it?
Nevertheless
Viva Paraguay!
Fuerte Palestine!
Wait? There's a country called Paraquay? I don't recognize it.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 25, 2011
Singawhore, where guys like Moss buy their boy sex slaves cheaply on the black market.

Hurry up, you're late for your NAMBLA recruiting meeting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paraguay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope removes divisive bishop in Paraguay Sep 25 joe 1
Paraguay Sucks !! (Nov '12) Sep '14 Random Dude 8
The final solution. (Feb '13) Sep '14 Random Dude 2
Be illuminated and be rich forever join us now. (Jun '13) Aug '14 GodSmacked 4
Discredited AP story leads Castro propaganda ma... Aug '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 7
...FARMER..is...GOD,..not... (Aug '13) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 5
Easter promotional with all termination Jun '14 Premium Rate Numbers 1

Paraguay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE