Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Don Winner of the Panama-guide working with Steve Magaric former terminated employee of PTY GPS, Inc. developed a method to scam unsuspecting GPS map owners by offering a LIFETIME UPDATE. The company spokes person said there is no such thing as a lifetime update. We updated our maps and charge our customers a nominal fee to update by each map. A lifetime update would cost the company too much money. However Steve Magaric offered that through Don Winners web site. Both Shared in the proceeds. Costing the Company
Don Winners address

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I posted this (below) on another forum and Don Winner now says I am making death threats against him. Do you think there is a mental competency issue here ?
http://www.panama-Guide.com/article.php/20130...
I managed to find these for the purpose of serving court documents. Not sure if anyone has any other addresses to add but is always appreciated.
Does anyone have his wifes business address ?
Don Winner's office address as he lists it on his invoices:
http://www.panama-guide.com/ , Inc.
Calle D, Edif 17, El Cangrejo
Panama City, Republic of Panama
And his home address:
NUEVO REPARTO EL CARMEN, CALLE C, EDIFICIO VILLAS MEDICI, P-6 A-6A TORRE D
Ronin

Panama City, Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

When getting to panama the Internet and phone call are expensive from the all inclusive hotel.
I will advise to get from local mobile company such as Movistar a SIM card + Internet for less then $12 will provides you Internet for a week and by adding some money to your SIM card cheaper calls to international.
Or by installing free app on android and iphone of magicjack will allow you to make free phone calls to Canada and USA also getting free USA number will allow you to receive phone calls. More info visit us at www.baconsulting.ca

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••