Gracias, Panama

Sep 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Winnipeg Free Press

They say that people don't complain about the rain in Panama. That's because the rain makes the hilly country what it is: lush, verdant, humid, warm, and very much alive.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Tax treaty Gerli Wren Co

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Panama signs treaty with the Netherlands to avoid double taxation
TAXES. The Vice President and Foreign Minister, Juan Carlos Varela, signed yesterday with the Dutch Finance Minister Jan Kees de Jager, an agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income. This is the fifth agreement signed by Panama in this respect, to leave the tax haven blacklist. Varela accompanied the European country general manager of Legal Affairs and Treaties, Vladimir Franco, and Assistant Foreign Minister Raul Sandoval.
honduran

Elizabeth, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Tax treaty Gerli Wren Co wrote:
Panama signs treaty with the Netherlands to avoid double taxation
TAXES. The Vice President and Foreign Minister, Juan Carlos Varela, signed yesterday with the Dutch Finance Minister Jan Kees de Jager, an agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income. This is the fifth agreement signed by Panama in this respect, to leave the tax haven blacklist. Varela accompanied the European country general manager of Legal Affairs and Treaties, Vladimir Franco, and Assistant Foreign Minister Raul Sandoval.
Es todo Bein

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••