Emm

Lahore, Pakistan

#52 Apr 20, 2013
javed siddiqui wrote:
Dont buy Brand Homage!!!!!!!!!!Alert End users
This is manufactured in karachi with local parts,which cause low quality of KIT,every UPS will be returned in short time to repair.
it has a local company with sub-standard meterial to get income on repairing at only its own complaint centre.i bought a homage ups model 1000 from faisalabad it cost me 8500 and attached with exide battery 150A, first 3 days it works as battery was fully charged from agency but soon ups was heat up and stopped.i returned to shop , they told me about company repairing centre address given on its warranty card.it was a huge line of customers i found there, all were saying that they have same problem and company men asking for charges due to burned with elecricity short circuit and its kit will be cost 4000 more you have to pay as it is not in warranty.1 customer throwen it to the floor and said i will call you in court,you are selling sub-standard local ups and than 1 of their manager let him a side and given new, i also did the same and returned it to the shop and got my money after this fraud and bought a imported ups from rawalpindi.now its working for last 5 months.
Which company u brought from rawalpindi!???
Ghulam

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#53 Apr 21, 2013
I bought Homage Ups 9500 rs after 5days it stop working I took to the homage service centre they repaired free of cost when i put back it works fine 2nd day again stop working again repaired free of cost this happened 5 times in two weekes then i buy dasi local made it is also rubish the frequancy is 350 HZ go for Gen set .
anjum naz

Karachi, Pakistan

#54 Apr 24, 2013
tell ur ups name
husnain

Lahore, Pakistan

#55 Apr 28, 2013
hall road lahore pr sub shops waly yehi kehty hn k HOMEAGE ki ab wo quality nhi rhi. jin k pas 2 saal purana modal ha wo zaberdast chall rha.

mein ne HOMEADE K NAAM SE AIK UPS PURCHASE KIYA ha. 1 month ho gya ha. AIK PROBLEM HA k battery pr fan slow ho jaty hn.

koi dost btay ga k is ki kya waja ha. ya sb chaina ups aisy hi karty hn.
naveed

Lahore, Pakistan

#56 Apr 29, 2013
thanks God, i read this post in time other wise i was about to purchase this homage ups but now i will prefer other imported company, plz suggest any good company
GO FOR DIGITECH UPS

Pakistan

#57 Apr 30, 2013
All of you should try Digitech UPS. I am using it for last one year and no problem. just remember to buy AGS battery for it, others are not usefull for UPS perpose.
Thanks
Kashif

Karachi, Pakistan

#58 May 1, 2013
it is the best ups i have ever thought about!
Mudassar

London, UK

#59 May 2, 2013
Homeage Ups gets in trouble right after one year when the warranty expires. I am facing the problem of getting it repair since their service centers do not attend the job professionally.When you visit their complaint center in Lahore you see lot of complaints treated badly and they do not provide you service in time satisfactorily which results in your decision of buying another brand.As of now my ups is with them for the last 3 days. I do not know when they will be able to attend the job as there commitment is extremely bad.
Hassan ch gujrat

Multan, Pakistan

#60 May 2, 2013
muj se kitl ker kharab ho gi thi lekin free tabdeel ker k di he homage waloo ne
xyz

Karachi, Pakistan

#61 May 4, 2013
Qaiser Rans wrote:
In my expriance homeage is best ups in pakistan.
i think "Qaiser Rans" you r paid customer of Homage
vicky

Karachi, Pakistan

#62 May 5, 2013
thanx yar main bach gaya homage lany ka soch raha tha.
Zafar

Anonymous Proxy

#63 May 7, 2013
Ap log sirf authorized dealer se purchase karen to koi masla nahin hoga. I am using Homage UPS from the last two years and faced no problem at all.
khurram

Abbottabad, Pakistan

#64 May 13, 2013
thanks,to brothers.i want to buy homeaage generator but its true homeage is a name of fraud.shock of from mind the name of homeage.try another local brands.
Rameez

Lahore, Pakistan

#65 May 16, 2013
A friend of mine was at hallroad lahore few days back to buy a UPS of Homage Matrix new model. But the shop keeper was nice and he told him that if u buy homage matrix its ok but if you face any kinda trouble in it than homage warranty center would take atleast 10 working days to repair ur ups. Then he offered him CyberPower UPS which he told that this is worth buying and On Davis Road there is Customer care center of Cyberpower you can go anytime they'll fix ur problem in no time. Anyway my friend is using CyberPower 700v with AGS 200A battery and this combination is giving him 4-5 hours backup on 1 computer with lcd 1 fan and 1 energy saver. depening on the charging of Battery :)
safdar

Karachi, Pakistan

#66 May 17, 2013
no sir its not true it is very comfortable for use. i am using since 2 years homeage is best i need one more for my home.
Shakeel Qureshi

Karachi, Pakistan

#67 May 18, 2013
Post reading all, I just want to ask you guys, please let me know nay good brand name of UPS.
Bakhsher

Islamabad, Pakistan

#68 May 21, 2013
Yar i had purchased 3 years back and now its out of order. better not bad
Muddassar Mahmood

Lahore, Pakistan

#69 May 24, 2013
Its not true, I have purchased 04 UPS during last 03 years,
02 were from Local Manufacturers, 02 were from HOMAGE.
HOMAGE UPS were having outstanding results as compared to locals.
The battary life & the problem like Fans Dimmer blown out have been reduced to minimum.
I'll recomend HOMAGE as the best UPS option for home usage in Pakistan as its not too expensive & also after sales services are very good.
javed siddiqui wrote:
Dont buy Brand Homage!!!!!!!!!!Alert End users
This is manufactured in karachi with local parts,which cause low quality of KIT,every UPS will be returned in short time to repair.
it has a local company with sub-standard meterial to get income on repairing at only its own complaint centre.i bought a homage ups model 1000 from faisalabad it cost me 8500 and attached with exide battery 150A, first 3 days it works as battery was fully charged from agency but soon ups was heat up and stopped.i returned to shop , they told me about company repairing centre address given on its warranty card.it was a huge line of customers i found there, all were saying that they have same problem and company men asking for charges due to burned with elecricity short circuit and its kit will be cost 4000 more you have to pay as it is not in warranty.1 customer throwen it to the floor and said i will call you in court,you are selling sub-standard local ups and than 1 of their manager let him a side and given new, i also did the same and returned it to the shop and got my money after this fraud and bought a imported ups from rawalpindi.now its working for last 5 months.
zubair

Lahore, Pakistan

#71 May 28, 2013
third class quality UPS homage,, i have bought it.. after some days UPS out of order.. i repaired it 3 times..but............. now i must say 3rd class UPS.. 4th class HOMAGE...
chootar

Pakistan

#72 Jun 4, 2013
chootar kay bachon bakwas band karo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 21 min HAJI KAJI 50,656
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 37 min ayan chikna 4,316
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 3 hr dani gay 2,722
Pakistani men have very small penis (Dec '11) 3 hr CFC 139
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 5 hr Ali 03147142503 4,937
Rawalpindi hot gay action (Dec '13) 5 hr Ali 03147142503 31
Why Bangladesh must reunite with Pakistan and r... (Nov '13) 10 hr Humhainna 264
choti behan ko lund dikhaya (Aug '12) 18 hr sami-jutt 1,228
•••

Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••