currently living in uae

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
M ALI

UAE

#2 May 11, 2008
SLAMS
I M IN DUBAI FROM LAST 15 DAYS. DUBAI IS COOL PLACE. NOW I M SEARCHING JOB. I HAV MASTERS DEGREE IN POL.SCIENCE. MY CONTACT NO.ZERO FIVE ZERO-EIGHT EIGHT NINE FIVE ONE THREE TWO
FAHEEM

UAE

#7 Nov 24, 2008
HI SLAM TO ALL

ANY PAKISTANI from UAE WHO WANTS TO DO AN ONLINE BUSINESS PLZ CONTACT ME AT faheemahmedkk@yahoo.com its a fantastic business u can do it easily after your job time at evening
ok by
Saeed

Willingboro, NJ

#9 Mar 8, 2009
We live in USA and looking for educated and honest young Muslim person who wants to marry an American girl. She is 21 and was born in UAE. She is educated and wants to do masters in Islamic studies. She wears hijab and follows Islamic laws. She performed her Haj last year.
We are looking for an educated and honest Muslim who wants to come to USA once married. Race is not a condition, but Pathan will be preferred. If you think you are a good Muslim, send me your details with photograph. darruki@hotmail.com
taung

Englewood, CO

#10 Mar 8, 2009
did u go USA the same way as u encourage someone to live in USA by using one woman.how shamful!
asghar khan swat pakistan

Karachi, Pakistan

#12 Apr 11, 2009
the government are invalue in swat crises and want to broke the peace agreement we request to all of pakistani to come and protest agianst government of pak and highlite the dubble gam of gov they are killing innocent people in swat for dollors and doing game.
if u not come to stop this once this will burn all of pakistan.
raheel

Dubai, UAE

#14 Apr 27, 2009
aoa all pakistani peoples hope u fine........pakistan zindabad
Sarwar

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#15 Jun 9, 2009
Respected Pakistani brothers ,
Assalm o alaikum
I am a Pakistni living in Karachi I lost in my small business of Offset printing and became bankrupt I need financial support to re establish my business Please help me and give me qarze hasna as you know the condition of my country I need only 5000$ about 350,000P.Rs for clear my debts and start a new business
Sarwar
+923002650399
mrs Umer

UAE

#17 Jul 12, 2009
hi im from pakistan i stayed in dubai for 18 yrs then went back to pakistan now im back after 4 yers and looking for a part time teachers job in dubai plz leme knw if any available
Naveed Shahzad

UAE

#20 Aug 13, 2009
here we create a group for pakistani's working in UAE, Join it the group "pakistani's in UAE.

or email me naveed817@hotmail.com
Farrukh Waqar Baig

UAE

#21 Aug 17, 2009
HI, I am FArrukh WAqar From Pakistan - Karachi, now i am living in DUBAI, i am designer, i love pakistan,

Thanks you
MZ Khan

UAE

#22 Dec 3, 2009
Hi dear, whats that, i am interested in that. I live and work in Abu Dhabi. IT and telecome experience and job here. Also have driving licence and company car.

Regards,
FAHEEM wrote:
HI SLAM TO ALL
ANY PAKISTANI from UAE WHO WANTS TO DO AN ONLINE BUSINESS PLZ CONTACT ME AT faheemahmedkk@yahoo.com its a fantastic business u can do it easily after your job time at evening
ok by
m farooq

Islamabad, Pakistan

#23 Dec 14, 2009
I am tutor for o'level. need tution and job in dubai. +923006686461
m farooq

Islamabad, Pakistan

#24 Dec 14, 2009
pakistani tutor for o'level 03006686461
Urooj

Karachi, Pakistan

#25 Dec 19, 2009
Hi Mrs Umer,
Im interested. Kindly tell where to send my resume.
mrs Umer wrote:
hi im from pakistan i stayed in dubai for 18 yrs then went back to pakistan now im back after 4 yers and looking for a part time teachers job in dubai plz leme knw if any available
Faizan Ahmed

UAE

#26 Dec 24, 2009
YOUR HOME FOOD IS BACK IN DUBAI
KARACHI INN RESTAURANT
ALL PAKISTANI DISHES ARE AVAILABLE
HALWA POORI(BREAKFAST) NIHARI, MAGAZ NIHARI, HALEEM , PAYA, KARAHI, BIRYANI AND MUCH MORE.
FAMILY HALL AVAILABLE, FREE CAR PARKING, FREE DELIVERY (ONLY BUR DUBAI)
KARACHI INN RESTAURANT
HAMOOD AL ALATTER BUILDING,
SOUK AL KABEER, NEAR DIWA STATION,
NEAR DUBAI MUSEUM, BUR DUBAI.
Faisal Iqbal Khan

UAE

#27 Jan 4, 2010
Dear Friends,

Asalam-o-Alaikum.

This Faisal Iqbal from Ajman UAE, i have my own visa from the company of ARC Computers, with work permission from owner and also I can explain you my position if required.

Dears,

I am in need of a Job in UAE. I have an ample experience in Computer, especially in Composing, Urdu and English Typing and Coral Draw.

Please Help me Sincerely, I shall recall you in my prayers for ever.
Kind Regards.

Faisal Iqbal Khan

Mob.#. 055-8501313
Faisal Iqbal Khan

UAE

#28 Jan 4, 2010
Dear Friends Plz HELP THIS BROTHER SINCERELY, GOD HELP YOU.

Asalam-o-Alaikum.

This Faisal Iqbal from Ajman UAE, i have my own visa from the company of ARC Computers, with work permission from owner and also I can explain you my position if required.

Dears,

I am in need of a Job in UAE. I have an ample experience in Computer, especially in Composing, Urdu and English Typing and Coral Draw.

Please Help me Sincerely, I shall recall you in my prayers for ever.
Kind Regards.

Faisal Iqbal Khan

Mob.#. 055-8501313
danish

UAE

#30 Jan 9, 2010
Faizan Ahmed wrote:
YOUR HOME FOOD IS BACK IN DUBAI
KARACHI INN RESTAURANT
ALL PAKISTANI DISHES ARE AVAILABLE
HALWA POORI(BREAKFAST) NIHARI, MAGAZ NIHARI, HALEEM , PAYA, KARAHI, BIRYANI AND MUCH MORE.
FAMILY HALL AVAILABLE, FREE CAR PARKING, FREE DELIVERY (ONLY BUR DUBAI)
KARACHI INN RESTAURANT
HAMOOD AL ALATTER BUILDING,
SOUK AL KABEER, NEAR DIWA STATION,
NEAR DUBAI MUSEUM, BUR DUBAI.
I know... I came in Karachi inn restaurant with our family. I like chicken boneless handi of karachi inn restaurant..
your food & service are too good. GOD bless you.
Syed

Dubai, UAE

#31 Jan 12, 2010
Hi Buddies... i beleive that great nations are always great in any part of world... LOVE YOU PAKISTAN. looking for a friend, who can b a girl only. a open minded free to go wid friends to enjoy life. if u think u r lil crazy party girl. plz add me alygreat@hotmail.com
ALi Abid

Islamabad, Pakistan

#33 Jan 31, 2010
computer business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 17 min interstellar 52,718
sexy top boy here for cute bottom boys (Jan '14) 19 min multani munda 32
Is it True? Zaid Hamid shot !!! 20 min lun 2
Lahore Gay Boy Contact # (Jun '13) 38 min multani munda 5,269
Sexy Girls and Top gay for sex needed in karachi (Jul '13) 1 hr Salman 215
Bottom guy needed in karachi (Jul '12) 1 hr tariq 2,963
Koi meri biwi ko chod de aur mujhe ak bachha de... (Oct '11) 1 hr tariq 163
dosto mai ek 19 saal ka gandu ladka hu mujhe ga... (Jan '11) 1 hr tariq 5,178
Whatsapp Girls Mobile Numbers (Jun '14) 2 hr boytop 396
More from around the web